This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse

Signatures

You can edit your forum signature under your USER SETTINGS - Account - Conversation Detail Options
See more
See less

Finland Veikkausliiga thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Cypriot Eagle is fantastic.
    Respect!
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

Comment

Date: 24.5.2017
      Sport: Football
      Event: Finnland Veikkausliiga
      Start time: 17:30
      Game: VPS Vaasa v Ilves Tampere
      Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,5 or more!
      Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,59! POD
      Stake: 10/10
      Analysis:
      Well, this is one of the best POD`s I did this month. It is simply incredible that bookmakers stil ldid not work out how strong Vaasa this season is. And how great they play, how much they score, never mind who are their oponents.
      Currently 2nd, they are having one of the best seasons in their history. They have the highest average of goals, 30 in 8 games played, that makes 3,75 per game! They are constantly scoring and recieving, after 0-5 against HJK and 1-3 against SJK they have started to perform and won almost all next games. 6 overs in 8 games played so far.
      On the other side, Ilves are also a very solid, interesting team. Currently 8th they have an average of 2,15 goals scored in their games. They need to change something as they are coming from two consecutive 0-2 losses, so the point is: they need to score.
      I guess their defence won`t improve much, but they should surely score: that should be enough for 2-1 home win! Crazy fellas these bookies are...

Date: 24.5.2017
      Event: Finnland Ykkonen
      Start time: 17:30
      Game: KPV Kokkola v Gnistan
      Pick: Over 3 goals @2,35 or more!
      Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,38!
      Analysis:
      We will stay in Finnland for our last pick: KPV are big favourites to win this match, but odds for an over are still very juicy. I propose you take Over 3 as I see this yielding more than just 3 goals.
      Kokkola of course are expected to do well this season. Currently 4th they are still unbeaten and that is no surprise. They have shown their good form in the preseason, great Cup run and all games ended as overs. League of course is a different story, 2-1, 1-1, 1-0 are their results so far, but they will play against the poorest team in the League.
      Gnistan are newly promoted and they should improve if they wish to stay in the League. They have only won 1 point in the first 4 games played. Two 0-2 losses and only 1 goal scored is not what we expected to win this bet. But they simply need to change something, people in the Club are nervous, pressure on manager is getting stronger.
      I expect KPV to dominate: Gnistan will try to open a bit more and that will be fatal: my call is 5-1!
      GL all!

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for the good comments, its always nice to get picks right.

Today though is not as clear as yesterday. All games are tricky.

I will stay out of the VPS - Ilves game. VPS is without Juho Lähde and Ilves starting with Lehtonen as striker so I cannot predict goals here. It looks to me 0-0 or 1-1 but a bit too many variable with the line-ups to give a good pick.

KuPS - SJK
        - The history backs a low scoring game but my main bet here is both teams to score. KuPS offense has scored 8 goals in the last 3 games and SJK is also improving. I like KuPS more to win this match but I am worried that they have not really rotated their players enough and soon they will lose points because of this. For now still, I prefer them to win this but 1-1 is a possibility also so BTTS.

RoPS - JJK
        - My initial thought was that JJK could get something here but the way RoPS plays (high-pressing game), it forces the opponent to make quick calls and can create possible errors. JJK defense is very error prone so I expect goals here. Over 2.5 goals is my main bet. RoPS to win with BTTS is my side bet.

Good Luck!

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.com

Comment

somewhere I fount that RoPS missing some players : Timo Stavitski (6/1 f), Leo Väisänen (6/0 d), Robert Taylor (3/2 m), Antti Okkonen (4/0 m), Simo Roiha (5/1 f), Juuso Hämäläinen (6/0 d)

what is true about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dex View Post
            somewhere I fount that RoPS missing some players : Timo Stavitski (6/1 f), Leo Väisänen (6/0 d), Robert Taylor (3/2 m), Antti Okkonen (4/0 m), Simo Roiha (5/1 f), Juuso Hämäläinen (6/0 d)

what is true about that?
            Not much.

Starting XI

2 Kaita Haruna Sani
            5 Tatomirovic Ivan
            9 Eze Emeka Friday
            10 Felek Cem
            14 Muinonen Eetu
            17 Nurmela Anselmi
            23 Ylätupa Saku
            25 Reguero Chapinal Antonio
            30 Addy David
            47 Hämäläinen Juuso
            77 Stavitski Timo

Subs

6 Kantola Eerik
            7 Hannola Pyry
            8 Taylor Robert
            12 Kangas Juhani
            20 Roiha Simo
            22 Tukiainen Sakari
            27 Degerman Rasmus

Comment

Super!

Originally posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
              Hi guys, thanks for the good comments, its always nice to get picks right.

Today though is not as clear as yesterday. All games are tricky.

I will stay out of the VPS - Ilves game. VPS is without Juho Lähde and Ilves starting with Lehtonen as striker so I cannot predict goals here. It looks to me 0-0 or 1-1 but a bit too many variable with the line-ups to give a good pick.

KuPS - SJK
              - The history backs a low scoring game but my main bet here is both teams to score. KuPS offense has scored 8 goals in the last 3 games and SJK is also improving. I like KuPS more to win this match but I am worried that they have not really rotated their players enough and soon they will lose points because of this. For now still, I prefer them to win this but 1-1 is a possibility also so BTTS.

RoPS - JJK
              - My initial thought was that JJK could get something here but the way RoPS plays (high-pressing game), it forces the opponent to make quick calls and can create possible errors. JJK defense is very error prone so I expect goals here. Over 2.5 goals is my main bet. RoPS to win with BTTS is my side bet.

Good Luck!

Excellent picks, thanks for your precious idea Cypriot eagle.

Comment

Date: 27.5.2017
                Event: Finnland Veikkausliiga
                Start time: 14:00
                Game: Kemi v VPS Vaasa
                Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,35 or more!
                Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,36! POD
                Analysis:
                I must propose an over in Vaasa game again, we were unlucky last time when they have lost at home 2-0 to Ilves Tampere, but now they will travel to Kemi and this is the match they need to win and come back to winning ways. Actually, it is a similar one to the Korean match: a poor team at home against in form, strong and scoring away team!
                Kemi of course will have their hopes. Currently 11th they have an average of 3,0 goals scored in their games. They are coming off 5 overs in the last 6 games streak and they have won two of these 6 games. They were both scoring and reciving. Only against HJK they tried to close the spaces and lost 0-1. In other games they tried to play and score and that resulted in 2 wins and 3 more losses. They will be positive though, coming off 3-1 away win at Inter Turku.
                Vaasa on the other side are having a great season. I was talking about them last weekend, they are good both home and away and a slipup against Ilves (a deserved 0-2 loss) should actually have a positive influence on this match. They too have an average of 3,0 goals scored in their games. Currently 3rd they won three away games (4-2 at Rovaniemi, 1-0 at Inter and 4-1 at Jyvaskyla). Also, they were trashed by HJK in the beginning of the season (0-5) and played 1-1 at Mariehamn, a good result at low scoring champions.
                Now it is time for another win for VPS, I don`t get these odds bookmakers are giving since the beginning of the season. Betting only on overs would give us huge profit in Finnish Veikkausliiga by now. Never mind, this winner will be good enough: 2-3 away win!
                GL!

Comment

Full round of football today in the Veikkausliiga

Early games starting 14:00 CET
                  PS Kemi - VPS
                  - I agree with what Macot said above. I do think VPS will win but not 100% sure on goals. PS Kemi starting with a bit more defensive line-up for instance Ceesay who scored 2 against Inter starts on the bench. VPS also going with 1 striker. Still I believe VPS will win this won. Away win
                  FT: 0-1 pick won, got lucky in the end as kemi missed a big chance last minute.

HIFK - FC Inter
                  - FC Inter Draw no bet is my main bet here. They are stronger than HIFK and will want to bounce back after the humilating loss to PS Kemi. HIFK going into this match with 2 strikers which is a bit odd considering that it has not worked for them at all in the previous games. When they play with 1 striker, they can pack the midfield and be more solid at the back. Also with 1 less midfielder they cannot create much chances so 2 strikers up front is wasted. FC Inter over 1.5 goals is my other bet here.
                  FT: 0-2 both picks won

FC Lahti - HJK
                  - The odds on HJK are again very low considering especially the way they have played. They create a lot of chances but cannot score. Morelos has been the only one for over a month who has scored goals for HJK which is strange. FC Lahti has one of the best defenses in the league and they play again on the potato field they call a stadium. The pitch will be ok for the first 20 minutes but then deteriorate fast. So if HJK cannot score early, the pitch condition will affect their passing game and give Lahti a chance to get something. 1X has value here but I might leave that for live betting.
                  FT: 0-0 pick won

16:00 CET
                  JJK - Ilves
                  - I will skip this game, no value in any bet. JJK can either get something from this game or Ilves wins to nil. Either way, no value.
                  FT: 3-1

RoPS - KuPS
                  - Still waiting on starting line ups but RoPS 1 Draw no bet is my main bet today. RoPS might miss some players and that will determine how much stake I will put, but overall I like them to win this one. RoPS has won their last 3 home games and now they face KuPS who will miss their top striker Salami due to suspension and they might be getting a bit tired like it was seen in the SJK game.
                  FT: 0-1 failed pick, gutted..

17:00 CET
                  SJK - IFK Mariehamn
                  - I like the visitors to get something from this game especially as SJK striker Mboma got injured in the last game. This will make SJK offense weaker as they will have to shuffle around positions as they do not have another clear striker in the team. IF and this is a big IF, Mariehamn can defend at their normal level, they can get something in this game. X2 but with small stakes as Mariehamn has been inconsistent defensively.
                  FT: 1-1 pick won

Good Luck!
                  Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 27-05-17, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
                    Full round of football today in the Veikkausliiga

Early games starting 14:00 CET
                    PS Kemi - VPS
                    - I agree with what Macot said above. I do think VPS will win but not 100% sure on goals. PS Kemi starting with a bit more defensive line-up for instance Ceesay who scored 2 against Inter starts on the bench. VPS also going with 1 striker. Still I believe VPS will win this won. Away win

HIFK - FC Inter
                    - FC Inter Draw no bet is my main bet here. They are stronger than HIFK and will want to bounce back after the humilating loss to PS Kemi. HIFK going into this match with 2 strikers which is a bit odd considering that it has not worked for them at all in the previous games. When they play with 1 striker, they can pack the midfield and be more solid at the back. Also with 1 less midfielder they cannot create much chances so 2 strikers up front is wasted. FC Inter over 1.5 goals is my other bet here.

FC Lahti - HJK
                    - The odds on HJK are again very low considering especially the way they have played. They create a lot of chances but cannot score. Morelos has been the only one for over a month who has scored goals for HJK which is strange. FC Lahti has one of the best defenses in the league and they play again on the potato field they call a stadium. The pitch will be ok for the first 20 minutes but then deteriorate fast. So if HJK cannot score early, the pitch condition will affect their passing game and give Lahti a chance to get something. 1X has value here but I might leave that for live betting.

16:00 CET
                    JJK - Ilves
                    - I will skip this game, no value in any bet. JJK can either get something from this game or Ilves wins to nil. Either way, no value.
                    RoPS - KuPS
                    - Still waiting on starting line ups but RoPS 1 Draw no bet is my main bet today. RoPS might miss some players and that will determine how much stake I will put, but overall I like them to win this one. RoPS has won their last 3 home games and now they face KuPS who will miss their top striker Salami due to suspension and they might be getting a bit tired like it was seen in the SJK game.

17:00 CET
                    SJK - IFK Mariehamn
                    - I like the visitors to get something from this game especially as SJK striker Mboma got injured in the last game. This will make SJK offense weaker as they will have to shuffle around positions as they do not have another clear striker in the team. IF and this is a big IF, Mariehamn can defend at their normal level, they can get something in this game. X2 but with small stakes as Mariehamn has been inconsistent defensively.

Starting line ups and more info at www.football-finland.om

Good Luck!
                    JJK miss important duo Mikko Manninen&Elias Ahde and because FC Ilves is compact team i take FC Ilves-0.75.

Comment

A Full Veikkausliiga round this Wednesday 31 May.

HJK - SJK
                      - HJK is trying something new which should help their offense. Firstly, Mosa is back from injury and starts and they moved Tanaka to the wing where he can be more dangerous.
                      My main pick here is HJK over 1.5 team goals.
                      FT: 6-0 Pick won

JJK - KuPS
                      - There should be goals in this game just like Macot said in his pick. KuPS gets Salami back from suspension and he can cause a lot of problems for JJK defense. This is a derby game which always leads to more goals in Finland (except in Stadin Derby games where teams are more scared to lose than win).
                      My Main pick KuPS over 1.5 team goals
                      FT:0-0 pick lost

FC Inter - FC Lahti
                      - FC Inter and their head coach has a really bad record in the Veikkausliiga. Kuqi has been the head coach in over 70 games and he has NEVER won 2 games in a row in this league. They won the last games so...

I still wont back Lahti. They start with both Stenio and Simonovski up front and the players are too similar to play good together so I cannot back them for goals either.
                      My main pick is Under 2.25 goals. Both teams have good defenses.
                      FT:0-0 pick won

VPS - HIFK
                      - Same as above. HIFK has good defense but playing with two strikers they lose a lot in midfield.
                      My main pick is Under 2.25 goals
                      FT: 1-1 Pick half-won

IFK Mariehamn - RoPS
                      - This is a tricky match but the way Mariehamn played in their last game, I have to back them here. RoPS will get back their key player Robert Taylor but I doubt he is fully match fit so he wont be able to help much unless in a free kick situation. With the long trip from Rovaniemi and their injury and match fitness problems..
                      My main pick is IFK Mariehamn over 1.5 team goals.
                      FT: 2-1 pick won

Ilves - PS Kemi
                      - This is anything can happen game. I rate Ilves highly but their last performance was really bad. They will want to bounce back here. They have changed their formation quite a bit and will start with Hilska, Tuco and Lehtonen who are all forwards. Many times only 1 of them would start normally. No idea if this will work but I think it might. PS Kemi also starting with their 2nd goalkeeper which is odd as Forsman has been excellent all season, maybe some illness. Anyway, Vilmunen is nowhere near same level as Forsman.
                      My main pick Ilves over 1.5 team goals.
                      FT:2-4 pick won

For some value bets with bigger odds, you could consider
                      HJK -1.5AH - Pick wn
                      Ilves - PS Kemi over 2.5 goals - Pick won
                      JJK - KuPS away win with both teams to score - Pick lost

Good Luck!
                      Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 31-05-17, 20:57. Reason: FT results added

Comment

I did not find that much to bet on... tricky round in a tricky league but KuPS would be my horse for today.

I have lineups published as well at my retro blog, and asian market moves and a few notes too if you want study the super exciting and classy Veikkausliiga Wednesday round! Next round already over the weekend before the international break.

http://sportmarketfinland.blogspot.f...a-3152017.html

Comment

4 picks won, 1 half-won and 1 lost from main picks
                          2/3 from value picks.

Pretty profitable Wednesday!!

Comment

First manager sacked in Veikkausliiga 2017!

Most of the clubs have already been in at least mini crisis, but the trend was never upwards at SJK where Sixten Boström started in Feb, and the 6-0 beating was the last straw. New manager comes unsurprisingly from Spain and his name is

José Manuel Roca Cases

If you know more about him than what Google tells I am more than willing to hear, he is in charge already tomorrow vs Inter Turku.

Comment

Veikkausliiga 3 June: PS Kemi vs JJK

This is an important game for both teams which decreases the amount of goals. JJK cannot afford to lose this one so they will defend. This will force PS Kemi to control the ball more which is not their preferred playing style. They might struggle to score goals here. Under 2.5 goals is our pick. Medium stakes though

Comment

Ezo , above dont copy paste the words of football-finland.com
                                Write your own or dont write anything at all.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

BET365
                                All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

PINNACLE SPORTS
                                Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                                X