This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse

Signatures

You can edit your forum signature under your USER SETTINGS - Account - Conversation Detail Options
See more
See less

Italy Serie A 19-20 May 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Italy Serie A 19-20 May 2018


  • #2
    Italian soccer experts last round and the biggest game in Rome, Lazio - Inter. Who's gonna win?

    Inter need to win to confirm they TOP4 finish? I am asking what determine order in case the same points. On wiki I found that H2H, is it true guys? Thx!

    Comment


    • #3
      Lazio will get 2 useful results 1 and x Inter need only to win.
      Both teams seem tired, in my opinion Lazio plays better football for sure but is quite unstable in defense. Anyway a 1x double chance @1.45 could be used in a combo bet.
      But a match to stay away afterall

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by milano View Post
        Lazio will get 2 useful results 1 and x Inter need only to win.
        Both teams seem tired, in my opinion Lazio plays better football for sure but is quite unstable in defense. Anyway a 1x double chance @1.45 could be used in a combo bet.
        But a match to stay away afterall
        Very interesting situation with De Vrij starting for Lazio tonight, with him officially joining Inter next season. He is a classy player so no problems, but if he makes a mistake he will be in hot sauce for sure.
        He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Prija View Post
          Very interesting situation with De Vrij starting for Lazio tonight, with him officially joining Inter next season. He is a classy player so no problems, but if he makes a mistake he will be in hot sauce for sure.
          Jinx!!

          Comment


          • #6
            hello Italian friends,
            i would like to ask one question about tonights game
            Catania - FeralpiSalo
            Is it draw Enough for Catania 2go2 next stage, because of rule of better on table?
            or in this stage we dont have that rule?
            tnx
            SIMPLEMENTE MAGIA

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AGUERO View Post
              hello Italian friends,
              i would like to ask one question about tonights game
              Catania - FeralpiSalo
              Is it draw Enough for Catania 2go2 next stage, because of rule of better on table?
              or in this stage we dont have that rule?
              tnx
              Correect: this is what it says in Wikipedia (where by my expirience they are right in 99.99% of cases):

              Fourth Round
              If tied on aggregate, higher-placed team advances
              MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

              Comment

              Latest predictions

              Collapse

              Last posts

              Collapse

              Favourite bookmakers

              Collapse

              BET365
              All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

              PINNACLE SPORTS
              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

              Working...
              X