This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning improving Polish Ekstraklasa 4-7.02.21+ big topic about new Poland NT coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning improving Polish Ekstraklasa 4-7.02.21+ big topic about new Poland NT coach

In last days there is no more important thing in polish football like new coach of Poland NT. In Poland people are not talking much about re-starting Ekstraklasa but mainly about Michniewicz "711 calls to Ryszard F." Michniewicz and many controversies about most important coach in a big almost 40mln country.
    Who is Ryszard F.? He was a main chief of football mafia (really big scale of fixing matches and corrupting/demaging people. Many people if not corrupted and did not want to be part of it were harrased or sent to margins of football) , he is sentances and still inprisoned. He is called a hairdresser as he was a hairdresser (even in jail before he backed to jail for good!
    During only 2y 3m Czeslaw Michniewicz called to him 711 times (in big activity or Ryszard F.). It does not mean that he talked with him 711 times but tried. It's possible that they talked much more than 700 times because Ryszard F. had many (pre-paid phones) numbers and it was impossible for Prokuartura and Court to unravel (explain) this thread as number of calls was obviously too big...

Many people rightly pointed out that 711 calls one person have not made to his mother or wife during all life or at least 1-2 decades while he just needed 2y3m and he stated that there were not even friends!

Biggest controversies:
    1. Those 711 calls. Czeslaw Michniewicz defended himself that he new this guy from 1996 and he was in the past vice president of Wielkopolski PZPN (PZPN is a main football federation while Wielkopolski is dedicated to Greater Poland, big voivodeship with capital in Poznan). Czeslaw is not saying that those 711 calls were not from 1996 but frin 2003 in just 2y3m when a corruption in Poland becase a crime!
    2. Michniewicz remembered very well the tactics, names he used in first eleven in games circa 17 years ago and does not know or does not want to say about what he talked so many times with Ryszard F. and billings confirmed that he onced called to Ryszard F. during the break of the match and once talked with Ryszard F. before a game in the same time when Ryszard F. talked with Janusz W. (ex main coach of national team) before game Lech- Swit, and this game was fixed (and it's likely that both coaches of Lech and Swit i.e. Czeslaw Michniewicz and Janusz W. heard each other during the call with Ryszard F. as the last guy very often used hands free option in mobile). Janusz W. was sentenced but unfortunetely died couple years ago. Czeslaw Michniewicz could and should have known that this game was fixed, even fans knew it, many people from Lech Poznan knew it.
    Czeslaw Michniewicz have even recoreded trainigs of former teams like Pogon (almost 10 years ago!)and does not remember what he was talking with Ryszard F. about...

3. Cz. Michniewicz testified in Prokuratura 8 hours! And he quite often said "I don't remember" " I was drunk" etc!
    He went to Wroclaw (Prokuratura from my city, Wroclaw was running the case of corruption and polish football mafia) immidiately just after couple persons from Lech Poznan (his former team where he was a main coach) were arrested or even transported to Wroclaw like for exampe Piotr R. -legend of Lech Poznan. And Michniewicz worked in Gdynia so he had to travel throughout Poland, there is circa 500km from Gdynia to Wroclaw.

4. It has to be said clearly, he was not charged and according to law he is innocent.

5 But many people including me, are quite sure (or even sure) that he had to knew much about corruption and many things was not cleared/explained.

6. Some journalist (many of them are in fact pseudojournalist) are lying saying that he was young coach when it happended.
    It's a disgustying manipulation (lie) as -true- he was young COACH (at least 29 years old) BUT HE WAS NOT YOUNG man (like 18-20 years old).

7 He also did not inform Inland Revenue about a money (34k of dollars, quite nice money almost 20 years ago)he receieved and shared with players and members of staff from the other team (for winning a game so the rival of the team that paid those 34k had smaller chances not to be relegated) He said in Prokuratura that he was drunk.

8 Ryszard F. liked Czeslaw Michniewicz very much as he bought a game (he paied 15-20k Zloty to referee) as Lech Poznan had bad results and he could be sacked. There is no doubt about it. Referee of the bought game testiefied it and said clearly that he took this money. Yes, it's possible that Czeslaw did not know that his friend Ryszard F. bought a game to help him work further in Lech Poznan and not be sacked.

9. Many pseudojournalist are defending strongly Czeslaw Michniewcz. One lickspittle Krzysztof and his site (and he has many huge numbers of followers in Twitter) did not inform even who the F. was. F. reffers of course to Ryszard F (when he bought a referee to help his collegue Czeslaw Michniewicz have a good result on the pitch) I read more than once whole article (this site have huge number of unique viewers, i won't make them a add here, we are living in a very strange times) and there is this famous tesitimony but average viewer may not know who the hell F. is.
    I thought myself for a wile starting reading it that F. is a referee and F. is Ryszard F. chief of football mafia.

10. Many pseudojournalist (like well-known Krzysztof) did not informed their viewers about other shocking testimony. I used earlier a blunt word about him as you can read hunderds of comments below articles in internet (almost all his "journalists" defended Czeslaw Michniewicz). He and his colleges were critisied, quite often by and old and loyal viewers. Quite often those loyal viewers critisited them severly and were embarrassed or disgusted)

You can read more (but only in polish) at great site devoted to corruption and football mafia, here:
    http://pilkarskamafia.blogspot.com/2...chniewicz.html
    Also a guy who is now famous from running this site plkarskamafia.blogspot.com and having very huge
    knowledge about corruption Mr Dominik Panek said a lot about Czeslaw Michniewicz here:

https://eurosport.tvn24.pl/pilka-noz...i,1093855.html
    Very important sentence is:
    Nalezy tez powiedziec, ze tak zazyle i liczne kontakty z F. - oprocz Michniewicza - laczyly jeszcze tylko Marka R., bylego sedziego - dodaje Panek. (i.e. " It has to be also sait that so intimate and numerous contacts of F.-apart from Michniewicz- took place only with one more person Marek R., former referee."
    F. is of course reffers to Ryszard F.- main chief of polish mafia.

And many of those pseudojournalist did not inform viewers about the fact that
    former polish main coach of Poland NT Janusz W. testified that
    Ryszard F. gave orders and Czeslaw Michniewicz did not object! (it's not problem to find an exact
    testimony of Janusz W. but appartenlty there is a big problem for many so called journalits that defend now Czeslaw Michniewicz)

This is from interview with MR Dominik Panek here:
    https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-no...a-mu-numer-711
    He said here also one more very important thing:
    Prokuratorzy podkreslali, ze czesto "Fryzjer" w swoich wyjasnieniach mowil zle i duzo o ludziach, z ktorymi mial zle kontakty, chronil natomiast i mowil bardzo malo o swoich najblizszych wspolpracownikach.
    (i.e. "Prosecutors underlined that often "Haidresser" in his explanations said much and bad
    about people with whom he had bad contacts,while he protected and said very few about his closest
    associates (collaborators)" Hairdresser is of course chief of polish mafia Ryszard F.

Of course i have to add that Ryszard F. worked in Wielkipolski PZPN (local football federation in Greater Poland located in Poznan, a capitol of Greater Poland) and in Amica Wronki as well but in 2000 (and Michniewicz had 711 calls to Ryszard F. from 1.07.2003 for next 2y3m) was declared persona non grata. (Later after 2000 this declaration was canceled and we all now
    know that he should still be still persona non grata in polish football like now. Canceling
    this declaration was a big mistake).
    Last edited by WKSkofu; 04-02-22, 17:36.

I respect much (and many people )in Poland Mr Dominik Panek and he said clearly that according to law Mr Michniewicz is innocent and i fully agree with that. But he also said that there are many controversies and many things were not explained.
    Many people (and i am one of them) claim that Czeslaw Michniewicz should not be even considerad as a candidate for coach of Poland NT.
    He talked and called to Ryszard F. and he helped his wife when she was ill or asked him to find a car in Germany when his car was stolen.

P.S. I am not a journalist but i believe that i did my best and wrote about all important thread in this outrageous case.
    You know me well, i did my best to give you nice and many opportunity to earn nice money and learn how to play well and smart.
    I shared with you a lot of tips and had a great streak in NHL (very good in football as well) in last weeks

Comment

Personally i rated Czeslaw Michniewcz as the best polish coach after a win in Moscow (1:0 with Spartak) and next result Legia Leicester proved it (1:0 for Legia and team from Warsaw led after 2 games in a very strong group in Europe League)
      But his biggest advantage is tactics and many critisied him that he is mainly focused on the results (wins, quite often usuing a defensive style) and even big Robert Lewandowski critisied hin in 2018 when he had a very good results with Poland U21 (great results, it has to be said, he won with Portugal 3:1 on the road when Poland led very long 3:0 and advanced despite loosing first game 0:1 at home, won also with Belgium (great youth) and Italy (on the road!) and Poland scored 3 goals vs all those opponents.
      As i wrote in NHL thread, Michniewicz had also a great results in debuts (731 in all places) but he is a bit like Mourinho (some journalist called him even polish Mourinho) and he left many clubs w/o building a solid foundations.
      He was sacked from Legia and this clubs have the worst ever season in their over 100 years history. Very strong roster, many players that can play well football (advanced to Europa League beating strong Slavia and won with Leicester and Spartak) and Legia are 2nd last team now (18 teams!)

Comment

Now he is in my rank in 2nd spot as Maciej Skorza (defeated great Barelona led by Pep Guardiola 1:0 in CL, we are talking about a team that in a bit more than 1 year, first year of Pep in Barca played great football and won all 6 trophies) returned to first spot . Michniewicz is 2nd, Papuszun 3rd
        I did not rate famous H. Kasperczak as he is retired + his prime time was many years ago.
        In last 2 years M. Probierz lost a lot (like Jose Mourinho) and Magiera from Slask Wroclaw have a potential to be in future even a coach of Poland NT (he did a very good job in Slask before his team was r.ped in 4 games this season by men in black) and collapsed to 10th spot after loosing 7 from last 10 games. He developed much Exposito (he should be sold soon for circa 2mln Euro, even Lavicka was not able to do it, Praszelik may be sold for 2mln Euro, both were signed almost for free).

Skorza and Papszun were not realised by clubs and it's quite likely that they would not agree now to work with Poland NT (new coach will have 2 days of traingings before a crucial game with Russia and defeat in that game-especially in a bad style- will be rememberd very long and this is our arch-rival) and Magiera was not a candidate. To me he has to work more in clubs and gain more experience and conquer still new skills but i fully believe that he may be the most important coach in Poland in the future.

Michniewicz lost with Karabach 0:3 with Legia, Slask won this winter 3:2 leading 3:1 late in 2nd half before another silly mistake in the defence and Slask played w/o one the best stikers of the league E.Exposito
        Last edited by WKSkofu; 04-02-22, 17:31.

Comment

I am giving a hope and faith in betting and proved it many times (you should check NHL thread, i hit many nice odds and shared a many important advices especially in last weeks)
          You shoukd know as i wrote it in the past that friendly games differ much from league games. Groclin (Polonia) Warsaw won with UEFA Cup winner Zenit (won a trophy couple months earlier) 1:0 in a quite prestigous tournament during winter. Groclin/Polonia had strong roster and later were not able to win first 6-7 games in league despite such a great result!
          So it's wise to be carrefull with the stakes in first 2-3 rounds and watch games/highlights carefully. For example Legia played very well this winter but his team collapsed so many times when conceding a goal first and current coach Vukovic is still not good at tactics and for example new coach of KGHM Zaglebie Stokowiec is significantly better at tactics and this guy overpeformed with only solid Lechia in last years and he already worked (with succeses in KGHM Zaglebie in the past advancing to furher stage of european cup in the expense of famous Partizan Belgrade)

Mentioned Krzysztof like to brag how much money he earned but he almost always forgot to add how much money earned bookies using him or his bets on favs when we know very well that very often bookies decrease odds on fav and big majority of betters are not profitable in betting, not small number of them are involved in a serious problems (addiction, serious debts, family breakdown). He also loved to play a quite long or even long combos what reduce much a chance for success!

Thank God not all people are not selfish and i have to share with you another advise that
          the good and good picks/ advise i shared with you are also a merit of God!

===
          Wroclaw-UNIQUE City that has: one of 4-5 the most beautiful Town Hall and Market square in whole Europe (the biggest medieval market square in Europe with Town Hall and pillory!). VENICE of the North (over 100 bridges, 5th place in Europe!) 1 of 7 new ZOO wonders of the world (only 4 are located in Europe!),People's Hall(UNESCO Heritage) and 200+ m skyskraper with 200m above the ground viewpoint! The city that contributed to 13 Noble Prize winners (Alzheimer worked and died here, Creuzfeld and above all M.Copernicus worked and lived here). You will surely meet very nice and hospitable people. Still quite cheap in comparison to western Europe.
          And Wroclaw is also the best place in Poland for business according to 809 chiefs of companies in a survey "Business Environment Assessment Study"
          Wroclaw-the Meeting Place. So when are you going to Visit Wroclaw and Poland
          Last edited by WKSkofu; 04-02-22, 17:29.

Comment

One thing has to be said clearly. Football from many years in Poland is CLEAR (probably as almost everywhere there are some attempts to fix games but rather in lower league and and they are very very seldom, marginals).
            Level of football is higher and i wrote before first round of this season that Ekstraklasa would make a signif. progress (and the reasons) and it really happened! In this current season+ we have seen huge, unbelievably huge number of beautiful, marvelous goals, we call it polish: " stadiony swiata" (stadiums of the world)
            The problem in Poland is that some clubs are still not well runed (Legia owned by Santa Claus Mioduski are even badly run. Gosh, this guy made so many mistakes that many owners COMBINED-and it's not an exaggeration!- would need at least 1 decade to make as many mistakes as he did in just last couple of years).
            Money (even too big to showed skills) are still not spent well and men in black are still weak (now only weak, earlier over 1 decade ago as we now know they made big mistakes on purpusely).
            Some teams are -there is no big doubts- not liked by men in blacks like Lechia and Slask (some men in blacks have really bad regards/references to Wroclaw- a place where were many people from football community : players, referees etc. were transported (even in handcuffs!) and later even convicted.

I am once again with big conviction recommending you to see some game(s) live or using tv.
            Some clubs had even a very good attendence like especially Amica (Lech) with 18k or Wisla Krakow circa 15k (real respect as they had good players, big tradtions but bad results) and we live still in Covid19 times so w/o C19 attendence would have been very likely even better!
            Last edited by WKSkofu; 04-02-22, 18:16.

Comment

of course Legia dnb could be tried now (just scored on 1:0) but rather no more than 2.5/10 as they did not play well in firsty half, had 1 nice opportunity before a goal
              OM -0.5 AH from 0:2 CS should be tried 4.1/10 in whole game (of course majority later)+ 0.4/10 no more goals and later small 1:3 CS 0,25/10

Comment

Legia are leading 2:0 so KGHM Zaglebie +2.5 AH from 0:2 should be tried now (0:2 now)

Comment

No new captain Luquinhas in the first 11(he will be sold), he was one of th best players of Legia this season, Skibicki (quite average player) in first 11, new Sokolowski also in first 11

Comment

Line +2.5 have low odds so KGHM Zaglebie +0.25AH from 0:2, odds 1.5 , circa 1.5/10 should be tried and if long 0:2, over 2,5 goals in last min very small bet

Comment

Yes Legia won all friendly games, some in a really good style and most impor. was 2:1 win (2/1 with Krasnodar) but the key here are 2 factors:
                      1 in polish-russian duels, polish side is more motivated
                      2 polish league is starting real player much earlier so Legia were at different, higher phase of preparations

Comment

again OM 0:2, no big suprise as it was big public bet and OM had many drews this season (even last 3 at home, all 1:1) so touching OM with low odds 1.6 were no so smart with stakes higher than 1-1.3/10

Comment

KGHM Zaglebie - Legia, it's a game w/o good chances but Legia have Josue and some luck, before goal on 0:1, hosts had better statistics (shots and shots on goal)

Comment

Even i was lied/deceived by those polish pseudojournalist. Michniewicz in a key period (years 2003-2005 when curruption was a crime and when he had 711 calls to Ryszard F.) had 32-34 years (i wrote after them that he had min 29 but he was of course elder!)

So today famous sentence from X-files : "Trust noone" is very actual when you are thinking about journalists. Real journalism does almost not exist NOW!
                            Last edited by WKSkofu; 04-02-22, 22:39.

Comment

You see? Legia are leading now only 2:1, i have proved many times to be honest to You and yourself and a victory of Legia were so easy i would write here take Legia dnb 7-8/10 stakes but this game had huge importance for Legia and it could look differently like games of Gornik Zabrze couple years ago. Team from Zabrze won 14 tittles (the best score in Poland in those period, equal with Ruch), had good roster and coach, nice friendly results and they were relegated after a season what was a huge suprise. (and it's true that until the goal and the small genius of Josue) Legia were not playing even very solidly!

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X