No announcement yet.

Paid: MACOTBET - BA Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, this is Sinas first month giving picks, so everything was a bit unorganized . The problem is, his English is not good, so I make prediction upon his advice. Thats also the reason for previous Hamburg pick mistake a couple of weeks ago). Still, until we start the site, we will set strict rules and all the picks are going to be posted in time. We will also leave some space for some late calls and even live betting if there is going to be interest, but all in all bets are going to be in time.
    I am explaining this because this pick is also a bit late, although there is 3,5 hours time left.
    Anyway, good luck in February!

Sina January Single #24.
    18:30 DEG Metro Stars v Hamburg.
    Germany Ice Hockey.
    Last pick of the month, huge value here.
    We are all aware about the quality difference, but in Hockey the season is very, very long and even the best teams cant prolong their form throughout the whole lenght.
    Even more importantly, motivations are changing and while DEG really are flying high, they are now somewhat less motivated, first place is too far for them, but they are almost guaranteed to finish 2nd and that could influence their game.
    On the other side, as previously said, Hamburg are motivated to reach playoffs and that is visible in their form. So, this could be a tight game, could go far.
    Hamburg to win or lose not more than one goal difference is our call!
    Verdict: Hamburg (+1,5) AH @1,86 Pinnaclesports. Take from 1,80<. 3-2 WON
    Last edited by Macot; 31-01-10, 21:43.
    MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

Comment

Final January statistics.
      Macot
      Singles Number of bets: 66; 34w/32l; Stake: 660.00; Profit: 674,75 (+14,75); Yield: 2,5%. (4 void bet not counted!)
      Combos Number of bets: 6;Stake: 56,50; Profit: 9,95 (-46,55).
      Specials Number of bets: 12; Stake: 30; Profit: +175.00 (+145.00).
      Overall units stake: 746.50; won: 859,70 (+113,20); Yield: 15%.

Sina
      Singles Number of bets: 24; 9w/15l; Stake: 240.00; Profit: 200,10 (-39,90); Yield: -16%. (0 void bets not counted!)
      Combos Number of bets: 3;Stake: 15; Profit: 8.10 (-6.90).
      Specials Number of bets: 0; Stake: 0; Profit: 0 (0).
      Overall units stake: 255.00; won: 208,20 (-46,80); Yield: -18%.

Last edited by Macot; 01-02-10, 20:17.

Comment

Macot February Single #1.
        20:45 Sunderland v Stoke City.
        English Premier.
        So, lets start the month in success.
        First of all, I dont understnad why bookies see this match as low scoring one. Sunderlands average is way over 3 goals per game and 6 of last 8 games were clear overs, they were not included in goaless draw since May 2009 and they will surely try to win this important game.
        On the other side, Stoke are not so high scoring/recieving team, but in last four games they played overall three were overs and the other game had two goals scored.
        So, why is that?
        First of all, both teams have rather average defences and in poor form they are right now, they started to recieve tons of goals.
        Now, if that is goign to work when they play eachothers is up to be seen, but this looks like typical both to score and home win game to me!
        Verdict: Over 2,25 @1,97 SBOBet. Take from 1,92<. 0-0 LOST

Sina February Single #1.
        20:30 Brest v Arles.
        French Ligue 2.
        I would also like to start on a high note, to show my real potential. IT is going to be one of the rear football picks I take, but Macot likes this one, too.
        Simply, this pick is about quality, current form and home advantage.
        Brest, a team that used to play important role in Ligue 1 in 70ties and 80ties, is now trying to go back to the top league. After years of struggle in lower leagues, they are now a strong, perspective team and their current form is simply great. They are top form team, 5-1-0 in last 6 played and at home they managed to win 8 out of 11 games. So, these odds give us really great value, for those who will bet locally, home win at 1,80 or more is worth a punt
        On the other side, Arles are new team in this league and they had a great start to the season. But now their form is depleting and even more important, they are a typical home team, away from home Arles are now on three games losing streak with only one goal scored and against poorer teams than Brest!
        This looks pretty straightforward and it is! 2-0 is my call...
        Verdict: Brest (+0,75) AH 1 @2,16 SBOBet. Take from 2,10<. 3-1 WON
        Last edited by Macot; 01-02-10, 23:00.

Comment

Macot February Single #2.
          20:45 Preston NE v Barnsley.
          English Championship.
          I will continue backing Preston. They are a team that is constantly ending the championship somwhere near promotion. A kind of Greuther Fuerth of England. And if ever, now is the right time to back them.
          First of all, they were always a good team with quality anyway, but with new manager (Ferguson) and ManUtd striker Welbeck, they are even stronger. And yes, they did change the trend emidiately. Two wins, with no goals conceded is simply great!
          On the other side, Barnsley are also doing better than last season when they almost relegated, but they are a typical home team and they win majority of points in their Oakwell.
          Barnsley have lost 4 out of last 5 games, they have a couple of missings and a new signing in JAy Rodriguez, I think they have rather small chances to survive this visit.
          Verdict: Preston NE @2,01 SBOBet. Take from 1,97<. 1-4 LOST

Macot February Single #3.
          20:45 Wrexham v Mansfield.
          English Conference.
          MY 10/10 over of the day will take us to Conference.
          I enjoy playing overs on teams that found form recently. Wrexham who were rather poor this season, managed to turn the trend recently after several changes and they are now a team we could consider hot. If you decide to bet on 1X2 they are surely a team to take. They are coming off 3-1 away win at Altrincham and I think they will now stick to more attacking game which caused them to have many overs in the past.
          On the other side, Mansfield are of course one of the most scoring teams in this league and they also recieve a lot. A perfect oponent for this Wrexham. Both teams will play this game to win it and that will produce goals.
          Mansfield itself is a guarantee for at least 2 goals!
          Verdict: Over 2,5 @2,15 Pinnacle. Take from 2,08<. 2-1 WON
          Last edited by Macot; 02-02-10, 22:42.

Comment

Sina February Single #2.
            20:00 Cannes v Thonon.
            French National.
            Lets make one more football pick, it is too much of a value in my eyes.
            On the market, you can get -0,25 AH at about @2,05 but I prefer to go with this less rewarded, but safer option.
            Cannes are a team that has seen their share of Ligue 1 action, not so far in the past. They are surely one of the best teams in National, but havent show that so far. Still, last results show Cannes are now back in bussiness. Three wins on the trot, two of those away from home, all three against top 10 teams and without a goal conceded! What more do we want?
            On the other side, Thonon were early leaders in the league and they are still strong, 3rd place means promotion at the end of the season. Still, they are a typical home team and away from home agains top teams they dont deliver.
            So, this game is going to be tight, it could end 0-0 thats why I propose level balls. But my call is 2-0!
            Verdict: Cannes (0:0) AH 1 @1,76 Unibet. Take from 1,70<. 0-0 VOID

Sina February Combo #1.
            Anti Slovenian Hockey Combo
            Alba v Jesenice 1 @1.53 4-3 WON
            Olimpija v Linz 2 @1,43 1-2 WON
            ----
            @2,17 BWin WON
            5 units!

GL
            Last edited by Macot; 02-02-10, 22:12.

Comment

Macot February Single #4.
              20:45 Inter v Fiorentina.
              Copa Italia.
              Only bet of the day, this is first semifinal of Copa Italia, played in two legs.
              And of course I am positive about home win here, but more value must lie in this over.
              First of all, Copa Italia is much more goal rich competition. Teams play more open game and we see more goals.
              In previous rounds Fiora played 3-2 and 3-2, both games at home. Of course we cant expect Fiore to go attacking style in Milano, but I am positive they will score one goal at least.
              On the other side, againts poor Livorno Inter played with 50% and won 1-0. But in quarters against strong Juve it was 2-1 and that game could see more goals.
              Both teams to score and Inter to win is my call!
              Verdict: Over 2,5 @2,10 Pinnacle. Take from 2,05<. 1-0 LOST

GL!
              Last edited by Macot; 04-02-10, 11:46.

Comment

Sina February Single #3.
                19:30 Kassel v Hannover.
                German Icehockey Bundesliga.
                This bet is on away win in 60 time (regular time).
                Adn it doesnt need a lot of explanation.
                Hannover are a team which is currently fighting for playoffs and they would like to achieve top 4 positions. Scorpions have 4 games in hand and are in very good form (7-3). Against bottom teams they have good results.
                On the other side,d Kassel are bottom team and they are out of playoffs contention, being 13 points behind 10th place. Their form is 3-7 but Kassel lost last four games on the trot!
                Away win after regulation is my call!
                Verdict: Hannover @2,10 Pinnaclesports. Take from 2,02<. 1-3 WON

GL!
                Last edited by Macot; 03-02-10, 21:52.

Comment

Macot February special #1.
                  Pinhalnovense v Naval 1/1 HT/FT @8 2 units and 1/X HT/FT @19 1 unit.
                  This is quarterfinals Cup game between solid third division team Pinhalnovense and poor first division team Naval. Beware of betting on away team, they had problems in previous rounds against similar oposition, on both cases they have won 1-0, in one case only after extra time. But this time, it could be more problematic, home team are very strong on their pitch, they will attack away team and I expect them to be able to score 1 goal in first 45 minutes. That should do for 1-0!

GL!
                  1-0/1-3 LOST
                  Last edited by Macot; 03-02-10, 19:14.

Comment

Sina February Single #4.
                    19:30 Ingolstadt v Mannheim.
                    German Icehockey Bundesliga.
                    Odds are going down, but it is quite logical and I see value in this AH bet. Thre reason is simply, I expect Ingolstadt to give another drubbing to Mannheim.
                    Ingolstadt are currently 5th and are fighting for 4th position, their form is great and at home they are now getting better. On the other side, Adler are 10th, on the verge of playoffs and in really poor form, which eventually started after Sprengler Cup.
                    I see another clear home win here, Over also as ever when Ingolstadt play!
                    Verdict: Ingolstadt (-1) AH @2,15 Pinnaclesports. Take from 2,10<. 0-4 LOST

GL!
                    Last edited by Macot; 05-02-10, 10:00.

Comment

Sina February Single #5.
                      19:45 Lugano v Zuerich.
                      Swiss Icehockey LNA.
                      This is an interesting game from Swiss NLA, a game between 5th and 7th team on the stanidngs, but there aer 20 points divinding them and it means they are aiming for different goals in the remainder of the season.
                      On one side, Lugano are trying to confirm their place in playoffs, that place is no under pressure since Lugano lost 5 out of last 6 games.
                      On the other side, Lions from Zuerich are on three games lost streak and they are now losing their fight for top 4 places.
                      So, two wounded teams, I will go for the one that is better. I simply cant see Zuerich continuing their losing streak, odds are very juicy!
                      Verdict: Zuerich (0:0) AH @2,09 Pinnaclesports. Take from 2,03<. 2-3 AP WON

GL!
                      Last edited by Macot; 05-02-10, 22:32.

Comment

Macot February Single #5.
                        20:00 Cambuur v AGOVV.
                        Dutch Eerste Divisie.
                        I like to take occasional picks from Dutch Erste, this is one of those unpredictable leagues where everything is possible and this game looks like spot on for a kind of surprise, although I dont see it this way.
                        AGOVV are much improved team this season and they are fighting for promotion playoffs. Being a typical home team, they still managed to win some very tough aways, also against one of the top teams Excelsior.
                        On the other side, Cambuur are in a bit of a decline, their great form from the autumn is past now and I dont think they will recover so quickly.
                        This game must be about 55-45 so odds are way past the realistic value!
                        Verdict: AGOVV (+0,75) AH @2,03 SBOBet. Take from 1,98<. 1-1 WON

Macot February Single #6.
                        18:00 Arminia Bielefeld v Greuther Fuerth.
                        German Bundesliga 2.
                        Well, always when Fuerth are playing, we must search for value on over. Especially now when they are rocking and winning against top teams in this league.
                        Bookies are seing Arminia as favourites here and thus they expect a low scoring game, asw Bielefeld always plays strong defence and they are not a typical over team.
                        But I see it differently- first of all, this is going to be an open game, becxause Fuerth will go for another win, they are now climbing the standings and are scoring for free. In fact it means we have two capable scoring teams here and I am sure, Arminia defence wont be able to hold Fuerth goalless.
                        So, both to score as always, about the winner, I dont propose you take Arminia, it will be tough. Perhaps 2-2 or about!
                        Verdict: Over 2,5 @2,00 Pinnacle. Take from 1,95<. 2-1 WON

GL!

Last edited by Macot; 05-02-10, 22:19.

Comment

February statistics.
                          Macot

Singles Number of bets: 6; 3w/3l; Stake: 60.00; Profit: 60,10 (+0,10); Yield: 0%. (0 void bets not counted!)
                          Combos Number of bets: 0;Stake: 0; Profit: 0 (0).
                          Specials Number of bets: 1; Stake: 3; Profit: 0 (-3,00).
                          Overall units stake: 63,00; won: 60,10 (-2,90); Yield: -4%.

Sina
                          Singles Number of bets: 4; 3w/1l; Stake: 40.00; Profit: 61,50 (+21,50); Yield: +51%. (1 void bet not counted!)
                          Combos Number of bets: 1;Stake: 5; Profit: 10,85 (+5,85).
                          Specials Number of bets: 0; Stake: 0; Profit: 0 (0).
                          Overall units stake: 45,00; won: 72,35 (27,35); Yield: +59%.

GL!

Sina is now rocking, we will make a lot of profit this month i feel!
                          Tomorrow I will prepare Saturday picks, until 11h or earlier.

Comment

Macot February Single #7.
                            16:00 Tranmere v Oldham.
                            English League 1.
                            Well, looking just on the standings, one would say this game is unpredictable. Teams from near the bottom of the standings will play important sixpointer and they are on the same number of points, separated only by goal difference.
                            But, the story is a bit different!
                            Tranmere were rejuvinated since they were left by previous coach, Barnes. They are still holding great form, after al they managed to take a point from their last away game at strong Charlton. And at home, they have won 4 out of last 5 games.
                            The two teams played not long ago in Oldham and the game ended 0-0.
                            There are no important missings to report, a couple of loanees that joined each teams, so I dont expect things to change drastically.
                            Right now, Tranmere have a lot more to offer, I see this as a clear home win, 3-0 is my call.
                            Verdict: Tranmere (-0,25) @1,88 Pinnacle. Take from 1,85<. 0-1 LOST

Macot February Single #8.
                            14:00 Swansea v Preston.
                            English Championship.
                            We will stay in England and go one league above.
                            Swansea are one of the teams that are fighting for promotion, although that was not expected.
                            Still, Swans are playing a tight and tough games, they are collecting points and are tough to crack. But on the other side, they have many draws, they have problems to crack the teams down and they rarely score.
                            And Preston are a tough team to play against. I wont lose my faith in them just yet. They are a team that was always inside or near plaoffs position in last 4-5 years and this season, after a poor start, i expect them to climb again.
                            First of all, they are now under changes, Ferguson is their new coach, junior of course and connections never hurt! His papa already sent Welbeck to PReston and Welbeck scored on his debut against Barnsley which was lost at the end.
                            In this game I expect things to be very tight, as said I have faith Preston will continue with revival, Swansea team is not wide and they will lose some places surely.
                            No important missings, but a couple each side to report, first game was won by Preston, lets hope they complete a double!
                            Verdict: Preston (+0,5) @2,06 Pinnacle. Take from 2,00<. 2-0 LOST

Macot February Single #9.
                            16:00 Elche v Numancia.
                            Spain Segunda.
                            Elche are my favourite over team and rightly so.
                            When they play at home, they had 9 overs in last 12 games and the raimener games ended with 2 goals! It barely means, we cant lose the whole bet and value is simply fantastic!
                            Elches overall average is 3.1 goals per their games because away they do close things a bit, but that is one of Spain Segundas highest average.
                            On the other side, Numancia are not shy either.
                            They have a fair 3-3 in last six away games, so three overs and three unders, perhaps a good omen is, they didnt have many goals in last two games and they have lost the last one which might take them change their tactics a bit today.
                            So, what I expect is spaces in both sides, Elche will surely score, perhaps a couple, Numancia will join.
                            I have no idea about the winners here but goals will surely feature.
                            4-3 or 3-4, would that be outrageous?

Verdict: Over 2,25 @2,08 Pinnacle. Take from 2,02<. 0-1 LOST

GL!
                            Last edited by Macot; 06-02-10, 18:07.

Comment

Macot February special #2.
                              Wimbledon v Forest Green Over 3,5 @3,5 5 units. 2-0 LOST
                              I dont pretend to be very smart takign this bet and I see great value in it!
                              First of all, both teams are in good scoring form.
                              Secondly, we have a quality difference here, just the right amount of it to be sure, home team will win this but both teams are surely bound to score.
                              So, lets check statistics: Wimbledon have 2,5 goals scored in their games and they score 1,6 per game. But they are in terrific form right now and they are winning with scores like 2-0, 3-0, 5-0 against Hayes was a nice result.
                              On the other side, as I said, I count on Forest Green ability to score and recieve. This is not going to be a game where any of the teams would keep clean sheet. Their last four results read 1-4, 2-3, 3-4, 1-2 so goals both sides, alhtough they played tough teams like Notts County or Mansfield.
                              I wouldnt call the result here, I will jsut repeat: we will see goals!

GL!

Last edited by Macot; 06-02-10, 18:08.

Comment

Macot February System #1.
                                Goals, goals, goals!
                                Wimbledon v Forest Green Over 2,5 @1,85 2-0 LOST
                                Mansfield v Gateshead Over 2,5 @1,90 0-2 LOST
                                Bournemouth v Cheltenham Over 2,5 @2,02 0-0 LOST
                                Walsall v Bristol Rovers Over 2,5 @1,80 0-0 LOST
                                Bochum v Leverkusen Over 2,5 @1,65 2-0 LOST
                                Nuernberg v Stuttgart Over 2,5 @1,90 1-2 WON
                                ----
                                BWin
                                4/6 System, 0,5 Units per line/7,5 Units! LOST
                                Possible winnings: 88,10 Units.

GL
                                Last edited by Macot; 07-02-10, 01:08.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

PINNACLE SPORTS
                                Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                                X