Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

* TRIPLE DIPS *

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    * TRIPLE DIPS *

    Based on this thread:
    "My Double Dips".
    This is new version with playing only sides ("1" , "2" or "Asian Handicap"), and with tweaked money management.

    Details:

    Bankroll needed = 100 Units
    Odds = average odds considering all bookies at the time of posting (plus/minus max. 10 minutes) at oddsportal.com.

    #2
    Tuesday, June 7, 2022

    Germany - England
    UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
    1.2 Units: Germany +0.25 (1.42)

    Faroe Islands - Luxembourg
    UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
    1.2 Units: Luxembourg 0 (1.45)

    Almirante Brown - Flandria
    Argentina, Primera Nacional, 23:10 CET
    1.2 Units: Flandria +0.75 (1.42)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by goldaces View Post
      Tuesday, June 7, 2022

      Germany - England
      UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
      1.2 Units: Germany +0.25 (1.42)

      Faroe Islands - Luxembourg
      UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
      1.2 Units: Luxembourg 0 (1.45)

      Almirante Brown - Flandria
      Argentina, Primera Nacional, 23:10 CET
      1.2 Units: Flandria +0.75 (1.42)
      Results:

      Germany - England = 1:1
      Germany +0.25 (1.42) = Won 0.252 Units

      Faroe Islands - Luxembourg = 0:1
      Luxembourg 0 (1.45) = Won 0.54 Units

      Almirante Brown - Flandria = 0:1
      Flandria +0.75 (1.42) = Won 0.504 Units
      ------------

      Day Balance:
      3-0 / Won 1.296 Units

      Comment


        #4
        Wednesday, June 8, 2022

        Belgium - Poland
        UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
        1.1 Units: Poland +1.5 (1.48)

        Scotland - Armenia
        UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
        1.2 Units: Scotland -0.75 (1.42)

        Ireland - Ukraine
        UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
        1 Unit: Ukraine +0.5 (1.53)

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by goldaces View Post
          Wednesday, June 8, 2022

          Belgium - Poland
          UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
          1.1 Units: Poland +1.5 (1.48)

          Scotland - Armenia
          UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
          1.2 Units: Scotland -0.75 (1.42)

          Ireland - Ukraine
          UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
          1 Unit: Ukraine +0.5 (1.53)
          Results

          Belgium - Poland = 6:1
          Poland +1.5 (1.48) = Lost 1.1 Units

          Scotland - Armenia = 2:0
          Scotland -0.75 (1.42) = Won 0.504 Units

          Ireland - Ukraine = 0:1
          Ukraine +0.5 (1.53) = Won 0.53 Units
          ------------

          Day Balance:
          2-1 / Lost 0.066 Units

          Overall:
          5-1 / Won 1.23 Units

          Comment


            #6
            Thursday, June 9, 2022

            Sweden - Serbia
            UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
            3.3 Units: Serbia +0.25 (1.49)

            San Marino - Iceland
            Friendly International, 20:45 CET
            1.2 Units: San Marino +3.5 (1.42)

            Selfoss - Fylkir
            Iceland, Inkasso-deildin, 21:15 CET

            1.2 Units: Selfoss +1.25 (1.44)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by goldaces View Post
              Thursday, June 9, 2022

              Sweden - Serbia
              UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
              3.3 Units: Serbia +0.25 (1.49)

              San Marino - Iceland
              Friendly International, 20:45 CET
              1.2 Units: San Marino +3.5 (1.42)

              Selfoss - Fylkir
              Iceland, Inkasso-deildin, 21:15 CET

              1.2 Units: Selfoss +1.25 (1.44)
              Results

              Sweden - Serbia = 0:1
              Serbia +0.25 (1.49) = Won 1.617 Units

              San Marino - Iceland = 0:1
              San Marino +3.5 (1.42) = Won 0.504 Units

              Selfoss - Fylkir = 2:2
              Selfoss +1.25 (1.44) = Won 0.528 Units
              ------------

              Day Balance:
              3-0 / Won 2.649 Units

              Overall:
              8-1 / Won 3.879 Units

              Comment


                #8
                Friday, June 10, 2022

                Albania - Israel
                UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                1.1 Units: Israel +0.75 (1.46)

                Andorra - Liechtenstein
                UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                1.1 Units: Andorra -0.25 (1.49)

                Gimnasia L.P. - Patronato
                Argentina, Liga Profesional, 21:30 CET
                0.9 Units: Gimnasia L.P. -0.25 (1.60)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by goldaces View Post
                  Friday, June 10, 2022

                  Albania - Israel
                  UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                  1.1 Units: Israel +0.75 (1.46)

                  Andorra - Liechtenstein
                  UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                  1.1 Units: Andorra -0.25 (1.49)

                  Gimnasia L.P. - Patronato
                  Argentina, Liga Profesional, 21:30 CET
                  0.9 Units: Gimnasia L.P. -0.25 (1.60)
                  Results

                  Albania - Israel = 1:2
                  Israel +0.75 (1.46) = Won 0.506 Units

                  Andorra - Liechtenstein = 2:1
                  Andorra -0.25 (1.49) = Won 0.539 Units

                  Gimnasia L.P. - Patronato = 2:0
                  Gimnasia L.P. -0.25 (1.60) = Won 0.54 Units
                  ------------

                  Day Balance:
                  3-0 / Won 1.585 Units

                  Overall:
                  11-1 / Won 5.464 Units

                  ================

                  So far not too bad, right?
                  I really hope some of you guys follow and profit, until it's all still for free...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Saturday, June 11, 2022

                    Montenegro - Bosnia & Herzegovina
                    UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                    1.1 Units: Bosnia & Herzegovina +0.25 (1.46)

                    Luxembourg - Turkey
                    UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                    1.2 Units: Luxembourg +1.75 (1.42)

                    Internacional - Flamengo RJ
                    Brazil, Serie A, 02:00 CET (Jun 12)
                    1 Unit: Internacional +0.5 (1.50)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by goldaces View Post
                      Saturday, June 11, 2022

                      Montenegro - Bosnia & Herzegovina
                      UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                      1.1 Units: Bosnia & Herzegovina +0.25 (1.46)

                      Luxembourg - Turkey
                      UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                      1.2 Units: Luxembourg +1.75 (1.42)

                      Internacional - Flamengo RJ
                      Brazil, Serie A, 02:00 CET (Jun 12)
                      1 Unit: Internacional +0.5 (1.50)
                      Results

                      Montenegro - Bosnia & Herzegovina = 1:1
                      Bosnia & Herzegovina +0.25 (1.46) = Won 0.253 Units

                      Luxembourg - Turkey = 0:2
                      Luxembourg +1.75 (1.42) = Lost 0.6 Units

                      Internacional - Flamengo RJ = 3:1
                      Internacional +0.5 (1.50) = Won 0.5 Units
                      ------------

                      Day Balance:
                      2-1 / Won 0.153 Units

                      Overall:
                      13-2 / Won 5.617 Units

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Sunday, June 12, 2022

                        Northern Ireland - Cyprus
                        UEFA Nations League, 15:00 CET
                        0.9 Units: Northern Ireland -0.5 (1.56)

                        Slovenia - Serbia
                        UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                        2.2 Units: Serbia -0.25 (1.52)

                        Velez Sarsfield - Platense
                        Argentina, Liga Profesional, 23:00 CET
                        1.2 Units: Velez Sarsfield -0.25 (1.44)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by goldaces View Post
                          Sunday, June 12, 2022

                          Northern Ireland - Cyprus
                          UEFA Nations League, 15:00 CET
                          0.9 Units: Northern Ireland -0.5 (1.56)

                          Slovenia - Serbia
                          UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                          2.2 Units: Serbia -0.25 (1.52)

                          Velez Sarsfield - Platense
                          Argentina, Liga Profesional, 23:00 CET
                          1.2 Units: Velez Sarsfield -0.25 (1.44)
                          Results

                          Northern Ireland - Cyprus = 2:2
                          Northern Ireland -0.5 (1.56) = Lost 0.9 Units

                          Slovenia - Serbia = 2:2
                          Serbia -0.25 (1.52) = Lost 1.1 Units

                          Velez Sarsfield - Platense = 0:1
                          Velez Sarsfield -0.25 (1.44) = Lost 1.2 Units
                          ------------

                          Day Balance:
                          0-3 / Lost 3.2 Units

                          Overall:
                          13-5 / Won 2.417 Units

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Monday, June 13, 2022

                            Australia - Peru
                            FIFA - World Cup Qualifiers, 20:00 CET
                            2.3 Units: Australia +0.75 (1.63)

                            Denmark - Austria
                            UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                            3 Units: Denmark -0.25 (1.54)

                            Iceland - Israel
                            UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                            3.5 Units: Israel +0.5 (1.49)

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by goldaces View Post
                              Monday, June 13, 2022

                              Australia - Peru
                              FIFA - World Cup Qualifiers, 20:00 CET
                              2.3 Units: Australia +0.75 (1.63)

                              Denmark - Austria
                              UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                              3 Units: Denmark -0.25 (1.54)

                              Iceland - Israel
                              UEFA Nations League, 20:45 CET
                              3.5 Units: Israel +0.5 (1.49)
                              Results

                              Australia - Peru = 0:0
                              Australia +0.75 (1.63) = Won 1.449 Units

                              Denmark - Austria = 2:0
                              Denmark -0.25 (1.54) = Won 1.62 Units

                              Iceland - Israel = 2:2
                              Israel +0.5 (1.49) = Won 1.715 Units
                              ------------

                              Day Balance:
                              3-0 / Won 4.784 Units

                              Overall:
                              16-5 / Won 7.201 Units

                              Comment

                              Latest predictions

                              Collapse

                              Last posts

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Month

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Overall

                              Collapse

                              Favourite bookmakers

                              Collapse

                              PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                              Working...
                              X