This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse

Signatures

You can edit your forum signature under your USER SETTINGS - Account - Conversation Detail Options
See more
See less

ASIANCONNECT - High Paid Job for tipsters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIANCONNECT - High Paid Job for tipsters

Founded in June 2007, Asianconnect NV is into an unusual business of sports investment. Our objective is to generate consistent profit from betting in sports events. Privately owned, we are investors with huge experience in sports betting. Our objective is achieved by hiring tipsters and through our sports brokers business.

On August 2010, we have successfully been granted a gaming license.

Tipsters
    We are constantly seeking and recruiting tipsters from all over the world who provide us with fast,accurate and reliable information on worldwide sports events. Currently, we employ more than 40 people globally. This includes tipsters, traders and scouts. As at December 2011, we have tested more than 3000 guys and the number is growing everyday. On average, we receive 2 applications each day.

Unlike other groups, we do not sell your picks or previews. We are not interested in selling picks and previews. We believe that if picks are good, we can bet more, win more than selling picks regardless of how many subscribers

Rules for Tipsters trial

- Natives ONLY, the leagues you choose should be from the country you are currently residing.

- Please use www.sbobet.com as your handicap and odds reference. Please ensure odds are available.

- Only Asian Handicap and Over/Under picks are allowed.

- Only Matchday picks, early picks will not be accepted.

- Flat stake of 1unit per pick will be strictly implemented.

- For pregame, picks should be submitted at least 30mins before kickoff.

- For other tournaments (Champions League, Internationals, UEFA) tipsters can give picks if one of the teams is from their selected league.

- Tipsters must have quality PREVIEWS. You should submit your previews together with the pick with at least 2-3 paragraph or 6-10 sentences stating the reasons why you choose that pick. If possible you can also include line up.

- Maximum of 50 picks per month.

To pass the trial you have to:

You pass the trial after reaching +10 units of profit with at least 8% yield and will automatically become our tipster with highly competitive salary. Amount of salary will vary depending on your yield percentage during trial.

There will be no situation that you got the target and you are rejected.

All picks are recorded online and is only viewable by the tipster himself.

We respect the privacy of our tipster and will not disclose any of their particulars.

Interested, please send your CVs and inquiries to support@asianconnect88.com
    Last edited by asianconnect; 24-02-13, 22:04. Reason: updates

up to 3000E..., now that's something you don't see everyday for a tipster

what certainty do tipsters have that after the end of the 2 or 3 month while they are on probation, someone will get hired or picked ?

you could easily send a mass email to all of them :" sorry you are not qualified" , and you will receive daily free tips in your inbox.
    you'll compare them all , and the ones that will be most popular with bettors you will bet on them.

so again, are there any certainties? i didn't send you a mail with this question because i think that all of those who are interested will ask this question, so that's why it's better to post it her for everyone interested to see, instead of mailing everyone with the same subject

Comment

Originally posted by robert8209
      up to 3000E..., now that's something you don't see everyday for a tipster

what certainty do tipsters have that after the end of the 2 or 3 month while they are on probation, someone will get hired or picked ?

you could easily send a mass email to all of them :" sorry you are not qualified" , and you will receive daily free tips in your inbox.
      you'll compare them all , and the ones that will be most popular with bettors you will bet on them.

so again, are there any certainties? i didn't send you a mail with this question because i think that all of those who are interested will ask this question, so that's why it's better to post it her for everyone interested to see, instead of mailing everyone with the same subject
      Agree. Is there any standings of the best tipsters so tipster could check how close/far is he/she/it to be picked after probationary period?
      And how many will be picked after probation? And is there any asurance that picked tipster will ger this money ? You can easily said that somebody was picked and then start new probation and get more free picks and not pay picked one..... to many "againts" so far to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fubinho
        Maybe you guys complaining should start about thinking WHO OFFERS and WHO WANTS in this package... if you start a trial in a company, you won't get a guarantee of being employed too.... sad but reality..
        I dont agree. If you go to new company, you will have trial but paid trial. In spite of your employer dont make fortune on your work ( I think you work less than is you salary ).

I received same offer, but 3 months trial and without nothing it is big obstruction for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fubinho
          Maybe you guys complaining should start about thinking WHO OFFERS and WHO WANTS in this package... if you start a trial in a company, you won't get a guarantee of being employed too.... sad but reality..
          here's my point of view, and that's what i tried to say in my first post in this topic but in a gentle manner

if you are able to offer a tipster up to 3000E you must be expecting from him nothing but the best, you will want the best in the bussines worldwide

and if you pay a tipster that kind of money for tips, imagine the amount of money he will use for betting on those tips , we're talking nice money here.

when you have that kind of money available, and you want the best from the best, you could easily start a website (about 30 $ per month) , promote the website , start a tiping contest , and select the first 3 or 4 or 5 .
          the expense would be infim comparing to 500E(minimum ) paid to a tipster

when you want to invest big money in betting but you want to rely on someone else for info, you need to trust fully that someone else, you don't search for him in betting related forum's when you have that kind of money available , and give a gmail or yahoo or a msn adress as contact.
          c'mon

asianconnect
          Tipsters who are able to give preview will have an added advantage
          will you bet important sums of money on A vs B game if 10 tipsters say it will finish draw without any other kind of explanation?

that's why the nigerian letter was so succesfull ..., and that's why people pay to online sites to get a job
          there will always be scammers and scammed

to sum it up : is nothing but a lazy guy, trying to receive in his inbox 20 or 30 tips daily, select the best of them and bet on them, trying to make a few bucks without having to looke for info , as the info will came to him

Comment

to sum it up : is nothing but a lazy guy, trying to receive in his inbox 20 or 30 tips daily, select the best of them and bet on them, trying to make a few bucks without having to looke for info , as the info will came to him
            And how will he know which picks are the best if he doesn't look for info? Some tipsters would send picks without explanation and you can never be sure if the previews of those who do send explanations are correct.

And btw, I used to work for some big bettors and know how they recruit people, and believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about.

P.S. Offtopic - The senders of Nigerian letters average one reply in every 1000 sent mails, so it can hardly be considered a success, can it?
            There's a big difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

Originally posted by Xponat
              And how will he know which picks are the best if he doesn't look for info?
              probably he will bet on the most popular ones, but you should ask him to be sure

And btw, I used to work for some big bettors and know how they recruit people, and believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about.
              yea.., that's why he replied saying that his site will be up soon
              i could say more here but i don't think it's worth it

P.S. Offtopic - The senders of Nigerian letters average one reply in every 1000 sent mails, so it can hardly be considered a success, can it?
              when you are talking about things that are way over your head you should just sit back, and don't say anything
              yes it was a succes , and this succes lasted over a decade, and it ended because of the intense mediatization.

1. how do you know that only 1 in a 1000 reply? did you use to send that kind of emails?
              2. it would have beeen enough if 1 in 10.000 would have replied.
              it takes 30 min to send 10.000 emails

people lost all their belongigs, all their money , they even borrowed some, so yeah, i think it was a succes

Comment

I could answer to absolutely everything you've said, but I see that discussing with you is pointless, so I'll just say that all further offtopic and conspiracy theory posts will be deleted.

Bettingadvice welcomes all of those who expose frauds, but we also require more than just pure speculation to call someone a cheat.
                There's a big difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

I could answer to absolutely everything you've said, but I see that discussing with you is pointless, so I'll just say that all further offtopic and conspiracy theory posts will be deleted.

Bettingadvice welcomes all of those who expose frauds, but we also require more than just pure speculation to call someone a cheat.
                  lol, it ain't a conspiracy theory, it's freedom of speach, but i got your point
                  anyway , i just stated my opinion about this topic, and to be honest i wish i was wrong with what i wrote, because i would like the ideea that tipsters start receiveing good money for their work.
                  regards

Comment

sharpener you might take into consideration what is more valuable for people offering such jobs: to cheat you for some free picks or then start paying you and make profit by your 100% picks... incredible how the real kids in this forum are trying again and again to proove their envy on people being serious about betting

Comment

Originally posted by asianconnect
                      Our site ( advertisement free) will be up soon. It is now being developed.
                      Please give me a break...
                      "Our site?" And who are "you"?
                      Lets get many many frogs on your list to make them jump into the water...!
                      What a difficult task?

He suddenly apeared here with 2 posts and right away WANTS AND DEMANDS AND tells fairy tales

What do you think how many of them will join to "you" -whoever you are...

Comment

Originally posted by sharpener
                        Very cute. Somehow Asian Kids are very cute.

Is there any Guarantee I will be paid. What happen if I am not paid and I have strike rate of 100%.

Start spamming by calling you scam? Or what. Limso.net forum is also close down.

:\LOL
                        Sharpener,

First, Can you hit 100% with at least 30picks in 3 months?

Second, if you are so confident, we shall make it a public challenge. We can send 1000euros to BA( if CG wants) or to any reputable escrow service (via moneybookers).

U can post your picks somewhere and email us, let everyone be the judge. If you hit 100%, you get the money.

What if you cannot hit 100%?

rgds,

CG,

Sorry to bother you. Hope you can accede to the request.

Rgds,

Comment

Is there any Guarantee I will be paid. What happen if I am not paid and I have strike rate of 100%.

Start spamming by calling you scam? Or what. Limso.net forum is also close down.

Hello 'sharpener'... First of all, I don't really know you, never heard of you. I think you should be a newbie here on BA, dunno ? Anyway... I can't accept such low level, attacking someone's offer for free.... Asian Kids ? How old are you mate ? I am from Portugal, I am 27... and I know for a fact these guys aren't kids, and so do a couple of respected guys here at BA. One thing is to disbelief someone's offer, other is to lack respect for people... That is surely an atittude of a kid . I advise you to waste your time in researching, studying and therefore improve your betting, instead of coming to these posts just trying to question serious people...
                          Seems you now have a challenge from the kids... can you beat it ?

Originally posted by Krtica
                          Originally posted by asianconnect
                          Our site ( advertisement free) will be up soon. It is now being developed.
                          Please give me a break...
                          "Our site?" And who are "you"?
                          Lets get many many frogs on your list to make them jump into the water...!
                          What a difficult task?

He suddenly apeared here with 2 posts and right away WANTS AND DEMANDS AND tells fairy tales

What do you think how many of them will join to "you" -whoever you are...
                          Kritca, you're not a newbie mate... Why criticise what you barely know ? When the site is online I will personally send you a pm for you to visit the 'wonderland' of the fairy tales

Comment

Is there any guarantee that you can pay back the money they have lost following your picks if it turns out to be a loss in the end? Use your brain and think. Who's money will be used for betting those picks. Who's taking the risk here.

And for those who thinks they are trying to get free picks, GET REAL. There are free picks all over the net. The thing is, would anyone in their right mind bet on your 'free picks' with huge sum of money without getting any proof? Remember, there is NO GUARANTEE that you will pay back the loss. I don't think you can afford it anyways.

Comment

Some people here have no clue how these things work. How on Earth can you seek for "guarantees"!?

Basically there's a potential investor that would hire you after you prove to him you're good (his choice, as always in life, it's the same as ANY job interview).

From his standpoint:
                              • He gets plays from a proven handicapper instead of digging around for info and drowning in the sea of picks and previews. Usually, when you browse around betting boards and sites, you have a "tail or fail" situation, you can like someone's play today, tomorrow you're perhaps miss it, or that capper won't have time to post it, or you'll take a play from another capper. And by tailing one PROVEN capper you get to end up on top on the long run, as an investor.
                              • Gets the plays before you post them anywhere.
                              • Makes profit.
                              • Shares a part of that profit with you as a "paycheck" for your services.

From your standpoint:
                              • You're not doing anything that much different than to your normal capping, still do the hard work of picking your spots, battling with all sorts of info, filtering the trends, indicators, basically almost the same as if you didn't work for him.
                              • If you're good, you get paid for it. If you're not, you shake hands and continue with your normal lives.

You're not doing anything that differently than your usual agenda, but you have a CHANCE of getting paid for it. Of course should the owner prove to be a scam, doesn't live to the promises/deals, you can expose him THEN. But not NOW, before you even had the chance to see for yourself what he's all about.

If you think 3000 Eur is some ASTRONOMICAL sum, then you have NO CLUE whatsoever how much some people wager on sports.

And I mean no clue whatsoever.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

BET365
                              All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                              X