This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Legends vs Covid19 - betting and tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMWON has a lot of trials with the cohesion in the game, and although he looked good in a match with KT, he still lacks a lot. There is a noticeable improvement in the level of the team like GenG or T1. DragonX is such a mirror image of Griffin and you can basically imagine a match happening on a similar principle. DAMWON also has positive results with three of the best LCK teams and you can see from this example that this team with a big spark and potential. We are entering the final matches and now there is no time to deconcet. The two teams that are playing today are almost on average 23 homicides + deaths per game. In the last match between the two teams, the average was over 24. Dawmon has a high first blood count of as much as 55%, while Dragon rather does not pay much attention to it at first. Only 37% is a bit strange statistic. If somebody plays live, even if they start losing the match you can bet on them at a much higher odds (sometimes 2,7- 3,3 etc). They like to turn the game around. But I think it's going to be a big deal from the beginning.

DragonX vs DAMWON GAMING

DragonX -1,5 @ 1.8

Comment

Brion Blade vs Spear Gaming | CK Spring | 10:00

Pick: Spear Gaming +1,5 @ 2.33

My attention was drawn to today's game in which Spear gaming is underestimated by most. I'm using it because the course has changed in my favor. Admittedly, Brion Blade defeated Spear when they met each other, but so far this team has had communication problems within the team. The players are better and thet have more experience but this advantage is not significant. I am more inclined to play for the Spear Gaming team. It doesn't pay off to play the winnings alone (3.3), but the course for the +1.5 handicap is really solid. 2.33 I take the blinds into account that recently the whole team and especially Dol and Jin (Jungle and Mid) have played terribly badly. They looked good against the background of Seorabeol Gaming but this is a team that does not differ much in style from Spear Gaming. Low risk.
      esports talk

Comment

Originally posted by Typerexpert View Post
        Brion Blade vs Spear Gaming | CK Spring | 10:00

Pick: Spear Gaming +1,5 @ 2.33

My attention was drawn to today's game in which Spear gaming is underestimated by most. I'm using it because the course has changed in my favor. Admittedly, Brion Blade defeated Spear when they met each other, but so far this team has had communication problems within the team. The players are better and thet have more experience but this advantage is not significant. I am more inclined to play for the Spear Gaming team. It doesn't pay off to play the winnings alone (3.3), but the course for the +1.5 handicap is really solid. 2.33 I take the blinds into account that recently the whole team and especially Dol and Jin (Jungle and Mid) have played terribly badly. They looked good against the background of Seorabeol Gaming but this is a team that does not differ much in style from Spear Gaming. Low risk.
        esports talk

FT 1:3 WIN!!

//

LOL eu masters | Singularity vs K1CK | 19:00

pick: Singularity @ 2.97

Today, like yesterday, I am risking for a team that has already been crossed out and for which the course is solid. Singurality has players on the team who are at a comparable level of mechanical KICK teams. Kick was a big disappointment at first, but recently he has a good series. Matislaw and Puki Style play well and the team has a series of 5 wins in a row. The odds, however, are definitely understated on their opponents from Denmark today. Competitors like MADM and PIGSPORTS are definitely not the same shelf as Singularity. Today it will be much more difficult for them and it will be a very even duel. The bookmakers offer about 2.6-2.7 but in the eu bookmaker we have 2.97 for this moment and for sure it is a profitable bet for me today.

Comment

Vodafone Giants vs Defusekids
          Bet: Defusekids @ 4,7

league of legends eu masters

A lot of risk but at a profitable rate for the team that played on average with Rouge. This match couldn't go well with Kassadin and Camile in such a chosen rival. Tactical failure. It was their first match and it was too early to cross them out because they were very solid not so long ago. They won the maps in series and I think that's not their last sentence in the EU master yet. Vodafone played well but they also didn't avoid strange mistakes which shouldn't happen to them on this level. TheAntonio on the top doesn't convince me at all. This odds aren't random because the Vodafone Giants are a strong opponent but it's definitely not a team that the Defusekids can't beat.

Comment

FunPlus Phoenix vs Edward Gaming

bet FPX -1,5 @ 1,6

The LPL 2020 Spring Split playoffs are back, and in 2019 the World Championship in Fun Plux Phoenix is taking place in Edward Gaming.
            EDG should be able to play one match against the defending world champions. FPX have two playing cards for the top lane, and in the off-season FPX won the SKT top laner Khan. This was a surprise to many, as Gimgoon looked amazing in 2019 at the most important event. Gimgoon is best suited to the site because Khan has not played on the side since the beginning of the month. This is an additional incentive for FPX in this series, winning for them would mean facing the side that took second place away from them: JD Gaming. FPX will be trying to make up for the mistakes of the last week of the season. FPX couldn't secure a place in the top two even though it had its fate in its hands. FPX took third place and will have to play in the top five on his way to the final. FPX will face Edward Gaming, who will be growing in strength after taking down the RNG 3-1. FPX has the highest objective control rate, FPX has 57% dragon control rate and 60% baron control rate. EDG is one of the slowest teams in the league, EDG has 33.6 average game time, which is much slower than most teams in LPL. FPX has an extremely impressive kill to death ratio, FPX has 1.42 KD, and FPX is also one of the bloodiest teams in the league with 606 killings.

Comment

FunPlus Phoenix vs Edward Gaming

bet FPX -1,5 @ 1,6

The LPL 2020 Spring Split playoffs are back, and in 2019 the World Championship in Fun Plux Phoenix is taking place in Edward Gaming.
              EDG should be able to play one match against the defending world champions. FPX have two playing cards for the top lane, and in the off-season FPX won the SKT top laner Khan. This was a surprise to many, as Gimgoon looked amazing in 2019 at the most important event. Gimgoon is best suited to the site because Khan has not played on the side since the beginning of the month. This is an additional incentive for FPX in this series, winning for them would mean facing the side that took second place away from them: JD Gaming. FPX will be trying to make up for the mistakes of the last week of the season. FPX couldn't secure a place in the top two even though it had its fate in its hands. FPX took third place and will have to play in the top five on his way to the final. FPX will face Edward Gaming, who will be growing in strength after taking down the RNG 3-1. FPX has the highest objective control rate, FPX has 57% dragon control rate and 60% baron control rate. EDG is one of the slowest teams in the league, EDG has 33.6 average game time, which is much slower than most teams in LPL. FPX has an extremely impressive kill to death ratio, FPX has 1.42 KD, and FPX is also one of the bloodiest teams in the league with 606 killings.

FT 3:1 WIN

CBLOL League of Legends
              Keyd Stars vs Kabum eSports

Pick from esports talk: Kabum eSports @ 2.5

I was still betting heavily on Vivo Keyd's team on my old account but now I have a slightly different opinion. Keys secured the first place before the last regular split round and unfortunately for the stage and the fans and supporters you can see it now. They even lost the last game yesterday to a very weak team, playing with a... AP Chogath, and nobody really liked it. Having such aspirations you can't approach the matches in this way because it's just disrespect for the scene and basically only playing for fun. I will not surprise you if these players do the same today and start recklessly again, but even if not, they have lost their eyes inanyway. Today the course has already dropped to 2.2 for the Kabum team but it still pays off to play with KaBuM! e-Sport which has a series of 5 wins. This team faces a chance and they have to take it. Of course the puzzle is how they deal with it and the biggest puzzle is how Keyd will or won't draw conclusions from the last game. Most of the odds are already around 2.2 or even only 2! and in the meantime GG bet is sleeping well and you can still play at course 2.5. If you manage to do so, it's a profitable choice for today

Comment

FT 3:1 WIN

CBLOL League of Legends
                Keyd Stars vs Kabum eSports

Pick from esports talk: Kabum eSports @ 2.5

I was still betting heavily on Vivo Keyd's team on my old account but now I have a slightly different opinion. Keys secured the first place before the last regular split round and unfortunately for the stage and the fans and supporters you can see it now. They even lost the last game yesterday to a very weak team, playing with a... AP Chogath, and nobody really liked it. Having such aspirations you can't approach the matches in this way because it's just disrespect for the scene and basically only playing for fun. I will not surprise you if these players do the same today and start recklessly again, but even if not, they have lost their eyes inanyway. Today the course has already dropped to 2.2 for the Kabum team but it still pays off to play with KaBuM! e-Sport which has a series of 5 wins. This team faces a chance and they have to take it. Of course the puzzle is how they deal with it and the biggest puzzle is how Keyd will or won't draw conclusions from the last game. Most of the odds are already around 2.2 or even only 2! and in the meantime GG bet is sleeping well and you can still play at course 2.5. If you manage to do so, it's a profitable choice for today
                FT 0:1 WIN !!

Comment

JingDong Gaming vs FunPlus Phoenix
                  Pick: JingDong Gaming handicap + 1,5 @ 1,6

This is also tipster competition pick for https://esporttalk.org
                  China league of legends. FPX won the first 2-1 match in the first JDG match after the break on March 9th. FPX will play today with Lvx, Crisp, Gimgoon, Tian, Doinb. JDG: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao, We all remember the rivalry of these teams when FPX was better than JG, but it was in a completely different line-up.
                  Now FPX is a completely different team, they surprised many but not me (I played for the win -1.5) against EDG. EDG in this match did not make any mistakes and played well. Both teams proved how little difference separates the champion from the defeat in this league.
                  Today I think that JDG will be more prepared and is in my opinion a more uncomfortable rival for FPX. The two teams are very similar to each other in everything. Now Zoom has returned to the line-up and you can see that the training is working out well. JDG was a team in the last matches. And they faced more demanding rivals.
                  Win rate JDG for 72% 26W - 10L, for FPX this ratio is 68% / 30W - 14L JDGs have one of the higher first blood count in the league, while FPX are under 50% . The task for the JDG is to properly match strong heroes and on the lower lane and on the mid. Perhpas excluding Miss fortune for lwx and Ryze for doinb etc, however, is if the draft will always be different.

Last edited by Typerexpert; 27-04-20, 08:49.

Comment

JingDong Gaming vs FunPlus Phoenix
                    Pick: JingDong Gaming handicap + 1,5 @ 1,6

This is also tipster competition pick for https://esporttalk.org
                    China league of legends. FPX won the first 2-1 match in the first JDG match after the break on March 9th. FPX will play today with Lvx, Crisp, Gimgoon, Tian, Doinb. JDG: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao, We all remember the rivalry of these teams when FPX was better than JG, but it was in a completely different line-up.
                    Now FPX is a completely different team, they surprised many but not me (I played for the win -1.5) against EDG. EDG in this match did not make any mistakes and played well. Both teams proved how little difference separates the champion from the defeat in this league.
                    Today I think that JDG will be more prepared and is in my opinion a more uncomfortable rival for FPX. The two teams are very similar to each other in everything. Now Zoom has returned to the line-up and you can see that the training is working out well. JDG was a team in the last matches. And they faced more demanding rivals.
                    Win rate JDG for 72% 26W - 10L, for FPX this ratio is 68% / 30W - 14L JDGs have one of the higher first blood count in the league, while FPX are under 50% . The task for the JDG is to properly match strong heroes and on the lower lane and on the mid. Perhpas excluding Miss fortune for lwx and Ryze for doinb etc, however, is if the draft will always be different.

FT 3:0 WIN

Comment

LCK - SANDBOX Gaming vs Team Dynamics, 10:00

bet: Team Dynamics 4.04 @ pinnacle

Sandbox is overrated. The odds I would put on their winnings are 2.3- 2.5. Team Dynamics is here to take the full jackpot. Comparing recent matches, Team Dynamics has a much better win rate of almost 65%, while Sandbox has only 50%. SANDBOX Gaming plays much more matches. For one better for the other not necessarily. Of course TD has much weaker rivals, but the winning series adds wind to the sails and today they can fight against a stronger rival. TD will play with Seong-hyeok, Do-yeop, Kyu-seok. Dae-gil and Jae-won . One the others side Sandbox has 4 changers to choose from.A little lottery. Only small stake.

Comment

LCK - SANDBOX Gaming vs Team Dynamics, 10:00

bet: Team Dynamics 4.04 @ pinnacle

Sandbox is overrated. The odds I would put on their winnings are 2.3- 2.5. Team Dynamics is here to take the full jackpot. Comparing recent matches, Team Dynamics has a much better win rate of almost 65%, while Sandbox has only 50%. SANDBOX Gaming plays much more matches. For one better for the other not necessarily. Of course TD has much weaker rivals, but the winning series adds wind to the sails and today they can fight against a stronger rival. TD will play with Seong-hyeok, Do-yeop, Kyu-seok. Dae-gil and Jae-won . One the others side Sandbox has 4 changers to choose from.A little lottery. Only small stake.
                        FINAL SCORE 0:2 PROFIT +++

Comment

eSports , China Pro League of Legends / FINNALS
                          TES vs JDG , 11:00 2.05

Bet: Under 26,5 kills 1st map
                          Bookie 1.86 @ ggbet
                          betting source

JD GAMING will be playing in a composition today: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao. On the opposite team we will see JackeyLove, QiuQiu (oddly for some people instead of Yuyanjia) 369, Karsa, Knight. So, today we will see QiuQiu in action - not sure if it's good for them. I deliberately do not choose to win the JDG, but I think the odds are well balanced. But playing for 1.6 is not worth the price of favorites to me. I was interested in betting on a number below 26.5 killings during this final. Although the average of these teams is a little bit higher, let's not forget that it has changed a little bit with the stages of the season and this average is a little bit inadequate. Secondly, the finalls are always played much more carefully and we'll wait for a big one too (line 23,5 about 2,6 in odds). The JingDong is one of the better first blood chemistry in the league and that's why the ratio for such an event is now profitable. Interestingly, one team has a shorter game in the league (Top Esports vs Team WE (22 minutes) and the second longest JD Gaming vs FPX (almost 42 minutes). The strength distribution looks more or less similar and proportional with the difference of a slightly more aggressive jungler on the Top Esports side. In fact, depending on the first map I will be analyzing if the line for killings is profitable so this bet is on 1 map and not on the next. I would like to remind you that every match is a 1u bet regardless of whether I play 1.7 or 4.5.

Comment

4: 12 PROFIT

Comment

League of legends match: EU Masters

game: AGO ROGUE vs Team LDLC

It is hard to find a really profitable course here. We already have a lot of statistics and matches behind us. In many of the matches the form of the day was simply decided and basically this is where you can finish the analysis. AGO player - Szygenda is in 1 of the top five KDA players - most played: Aatrox and Renekton. The second good player in the best five of this team is Chocolate which is in the lead with KDA at 7.5 and 420 gold per minute. Syndra and Azir play most often. It will certainly depend a lot on their form today and we think they can do it. The opponent has limited room for manoeuvre in the banes and each of their favourite champs is very versatile. In last 2019 season Polish formations were strong but they didn't stand the pressure and made very stupid mistakes. The level of this league, however, does not differ as far as the allocated places in the line-up indicate. Today this pressure will also be there, but as you can see from the previous matches, the level of the league is good. Of course, the higher the stakes, the more nerves will grow. I think that the players from Poland are better than LDLC, who also surprised me positively this year. The French organization that is in the gas will undoubtedly be a very good rival today.

|18:00 9.05.2020
                              picks and predictions from https://esporttalk.org
                              Pick: AGO ROGUE @ 1.8

Comment

game MAD Lions vs Legacy.
                                Pick: Legacy +3,5 handicap kills
                                Bet for 2020 in League of Legends World Cup
                                eSports // Time: 28.09.2020 11:00

Odds: 3.17 @ pinnacle Worth to risk it. MAD is not playing well in this tournament for the moment . Mad will not come out of the first place for sure , they will play in the second round anyway. Legacy in opposition to them has 2 matches and hypothetical games on the 1st place so it certainly has much greater motivation to win.
                                Last edited by Typerexpert; 28-09-20, 10:44.

Comment

Latest predictions

Collapse

Last posts

Collapse

Top Tipster Month

Collapse

Top Tipster Overall

Collapse

Favourite bookmakers

Collapse

BET365
                                All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

PINNACLE SPORTS
                                Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

Working...
                                X