This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 (May 8, 10 & 12)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Eurovision Song Contest 2018 (May 8, 10 & 12)

    All of a sudden it is another Eurovision just around the corner

    Outright odds for semis and final as they stand today




    #2
    Hopefully we use the short amount of time left until the 1st semi to share some useful thoughts and tips

    Comment


      #3
      Croatia to qualify for finals is the best bet here

      Comment


        #4
        I personally enjoy the Romanian entry and I dont understand anything from these odds. dont forget jury is 50%, and that cannot really considered 'old'. I will be shocked if Romania doesnt qualify FOR THE FIRST TIME since the song is really much better than in some other years

        it will confuse a lot the fans if not all the rehearsals will be shown. and I hope they will not, because this is how I can big money

        Comment


          #5
          Right now the jury dress rehearsal is going on, meaning 50% of the final result will be already done. Several reporters share their notes from the stage, but it will be only tomorrow when they make up their final thoughts for the evening.

          Comment


            #6
            ok, I only took one bet, risking 21.5 euros (100 lei, half were bonus) to win 730 euros

            Romania to finish top 10 @ 34.00





            the Romanian entry is hugely underrated, it is really good song that impressed me at the Romanian national selection. my personal favourite song was Safari of Serena, but if that would have qualified (eliminated wrongly due to it was considered too 'commercial') it could have problems to win. because this 'Goodbye' song by The Humans is really good and surprised all of us. it beat Jukebox with 'Auzi cum bate' for instance

            what I believe? if the sound is ok in Lisbon, professional, they will shock the audience. live it is really different than on CD, plus many 'experts' didnt notice it too much since at the finals in Bucharest the sound was really low. plus at the reprise, after she was awarded winner if was a much better, a fantastic display.

            but here at ESC, the organisation should be good, top.

            this is not a patriotic bet, I just think it is good. I will still think that even if doesnt end well or so well. this is one of the best songs of Romania. and dont forget, Paula Seling & Ovi in 2010 were also big to rank top 10, and to rank top 3 were huge. maybe not that big, but notice some bookies have kinda 'even(s)' for this entry to qualify to the final. it would really suck for ROU to say goodbye with one of its best creations ever. so if it is goes IN, it has all the chances even the finish top 10. our diaspora doesnt refuse it like in some other years, plus half of the points come from jury. so she has a really strong and very good live voice. the song is classic. not old at all, in America there is a certain genre which is still sung.

            one more thing, the rehearsals havent been shown entirely on Youtube. nobody was allowed to film everything I think. they will put a good show with choreography.

            Comment


              #7
              Unfortunately I didn't have time to browse through the contestants myself so will be only sharing some thoughts that don't belong to me.

              So far there might be value on Ireland to qualify to the final, available @4.7 and above. It might as well finish just outside the 10 qualifying spots, but again it has more chances than the odds suggest, hence value.

              Also take in account that this year must be pretty less predictable because "it***8217;s hard to find entries that prove to be enjoyed by the juries and the people" at the same time.
              Last edited by Mikele; 08-05-18, 13:42.

              Comment


                #8
                After 2-3 years,when organisation stoled win from Italy(Il Volo) i don`t care about this competition.For me,this is not Eurosong,this is carneval of ****!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Nesquik View Post
                  I personally enjoy the Romanian entry and I dont understand anything from these odds. dont forget jury is 50%, and that cannot really considered 'old'. I will be shocked if Romania doesnt qualify FOR THE FIRST TIME since the song is really much better than in some other years

                  it will confuse a lot the fans if not all the rehearsals will be shown. and I hope they will not, because this is how I can big money
                  song quality is nothing to do with places on the table.......... pure politics

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Another option is Iceland to win ...... great odds on the market and ESC newer been on Icelan (or Portugal till last year) so tendency is to shift organizations on other countries and Iceland is rich enough to spend few euro millions for next ESC

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Dex View Post
                      song quality is nothing to do with places on the table.......... pure politics
                      did you listen to the Israeli song? what a joke of a melody that is. but the ESCs in fact love freaks, they ARE freaks



                      she would be well integrated to the American 'environment'

                      but imagine in the US on television such a comedy...

                      maybe with the embassy being moved to Jerusalem, they want to prove something!

                      sorry, I dont say she couldnt be talented, but thats a joke in what should be normally a serious contest

                      Comment


                        #12
                        come on polter cut the crap .....

                        trying to bash a great performer like this one wont help romania win brou ....


                        aint she a mix of lady gaga w/o makeup and amy winehouse after a drinkin´night - all due respect ... rip ) ..... !!


                        very much reminds me of a spanish all times hit .... only with more flow ..so to say



                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDbc7mVvFo
                        ...but then again, who does?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Nesquik View Post
                          did you listen to the Israeli song? what a joke of a melody that is. but the ESCs in fact love freaks, they ARE freaks



                          she would be well integrated to the American 'environment'

                          but imagine in the US on television such a comedy...

                          maybe with the embassy being moved to Jerusalem, they want to prove something!

                          sorry, I dont say she couldnt be talented, but thats a joke in what should be normally a serious contest
                          On contrary, totally.
                          Americans dont have depth and intelligence to understand the meaning of Israeli song. Of course it is eccentric, but it ha message, it is very well produced and well the girl that sings has some attraction, not in usual way, but she will draw attention.
                          For sure this song is better than 90% of other **** that we usually see on Eurosong.

                          I dont know how you rate Americans, but I have a lot of contacts (and still have during my job) and they are crap... to wote that idiot says it all about Yanks...
                          MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by litost View Post
                            come on polter cut the crap .....

                            trying to bash a great performer like this one wont help romania win brou ....


                            aint she a mix of lady gaga w/o makeup and amy winehouse after a drinkin´night - all due respect ... rip ) ..... !!


                            very much reminds me of a spanish all times hit .... only with more flow ..so to say



                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDbc7mVvFo
                            That.
                            MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Nesquik View Post
                              ok, I only took one bet, risking 21.5 euros (100 lei, half were bonus) to win 730 euros

                              Romania to finish top 10 @ 34.00





                              the Romanian entry is hugely underrated, it is really good song that impressed me at the Romanian national selection. my personal favourite song was Safari of Serena, but if that would have qualified (eliminated wrongly due to it was considered too 'commercial') it could have problems to win. because this 'Goodbye' song by The Humans is really good and surprised all of us. it beat Jukebox with 'Auzi cum bate' for instance

                              what I believe? if the sound is ok in Lisbon, professional, they will shock the audience. live it is really different than on CD, plus many 'experts' didnt notice it too much since at the finals in Bucharest the sound was really low. plus at the reprise, after she was awarded winner if was a much better, a fantastic display.

                              but here at ESC, the organisation should be good, top.

                              this is not a patriotic bet, I just think it is good. I will still think that even if doesnt end well or so well. this is one of the best songs of Romania. and dont forget, Paula Seling & Ovi in 2010 were also big to rank top 10, and to rank top 3 were huge. maybe not that big, but notice some bookies have kinda 'even(s)' for this entry to qualify to the final. it would really suck for ROU to say goodbye with one of its best creations ever. so if it is goes IN, it has all the chances even the finish top 10. our diaspora doesnt refuse it like in some other years, plus half of the points come from jury. so she has a really strong and very good live voice. the song is classic. not old at all, in America there is a certain genre which is still sung.

                              one more thing, the rehearsals havent been shown entirely on Youtube. nobody was allowed to film everything I think. they will put a good show with choreography.
                              The problem with Romanian song is that the voice of the singer is very very poor. She is cute and blonde, but she has very poor, empty voice and she misses a fair share of tones.
                              MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34

                              Comment

                              Latest predictions

                              Collapse

                              Last posts

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Month

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Overall

                              Collapse

                              Favourite bookmakers

                              Collapse

                              BET365
                              All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

                              PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                              Working...
                              X