Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Livescore 13/11/2017 (Italy vs Sweden / Poland vs Mexico) 20:45 CET

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Yep.feels bad but the lack of quality and poor coaching got them here. Too bad cause they have some of the best coaches. Why the hell did he not put Insigne IN?Sweden were honest and hard working and bit lucky but still nowhere near the quality of Italy which is at lowest ever imo
    My country is the world...and my religion is to do good.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Macot View Post
      That Spanish idiot of a referee will ruin the match.. he thinks he is in theater, the main figure. Already thre yellow cards for nothing.
      Spanish referees are one of the poorest in Europe, for sure.
      Every time I see him I lose the bet! I hate him [emoji35]

      Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #18
        Odds going down on Libertad. Based on statistics, quality,h2h and last Libertad game they should win this.

        Independiente - Libertad 2 @2.00

        Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Macot View Post
          That Spanish idiot of a referee will ruin the match.. he thinks he is in theater, the main figure. Already thre yellow cards for nothing.
          Spanish referees are one of the poorest in Europe, for sure.
          THIS!

          This ref from La Liga is such a big "star". He was crazy Jumping around like a diva queen, seeking for attention, constantly throwing cards and trying to assert dominance on the pitch, showing everyone that "he is the ref", he was even smiling a lot, he really did enjoy it.

          Pushing players, touching them, touching coaches, he was hilarious

          Congrats SWEDEN! they deserved it, Italy are horrible with this coach
          The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
          And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

          Comment


            #20
            So we just had run of 4 wc playoff matches SECOND legs, all ended 0-0
            Football can be really retarded sport at times...

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Coronado View Post
              So we just had run of 4 wc playoff matches SECOND legs, all ended 0-0
              Football can be really retarded sport at times...
              even more life fuel for Americans to insult soccer now
              The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
              And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Coronado View Post
                So we just had run of 4 wc playoff matches SECOND legs, all ended 0-0
                Football can be really retarded sport at times...
                That is call pressure and overthinking and fear, every negative atribute...oh and last but not least:low quality
                My country is the world...and my religion is to do good.

                Comment


                  #23
                  My bad, only 3, denmark-ireland was first leg
                  they can still make it 4 tho

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Coronado View Post
                    My bad, only 3, denmark-ireland was first leg
                    they can still make it 4 tho
                    did you count Honduras Asutralia 0:0 and New Zealand Peru 0:0?
                    The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
                    And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      So many 0-0s, i am confused now
                      Maybe make goals bigger for playoffs

                      Comment


                        #26
                        the Spanish referee was a lot worse than the Romanian from NRI-SWI

                        he didnt award like 3 penalties at least for the Italians, this is unreal! although Italy under this coach is trash and cant score a goal from action against a very average Sweden. the Italian players didnt care at all, no protests, no pressure, nothing.. a coach is destroying a good team! no Insigne, and if there was no Insigne, the Egyptian should have started

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Macot, indeed Spanish refs are very mediocre all the time

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Nesquik View Post
                            the Spanish referee was a lot worse than the Romanian from NRI-SWI

                            he didnt award like 3 penalties at least for the Italians, this is unreal! although Italy under this coach is trash and cant score a goal from action against a very average Sweden. the Italian players didnt care at all, no protests, no pressure, nothing.. a coach is destroying a good team! no Insigne, and if there was no Insigne, the Egyptian should have started
                            only one penalty was in the game a that is foul on Parolo all other is ball bouncing of leg or head ..

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Portugal vs USA

                              Over 3.0 @ 2.25 bet365


                              6/10

                              great pace, a lot of shots on target, 25 mins left
                              The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
                              And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

                              Comment

                              Latest predictions

                              Collapse

                              Last posts

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Month

                              Collapse

                              Top Tipster Overall

                              Collapse

                              Favourite bookmakers

                              Collapse

                              PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                              Working...
                              X