This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC/Video Games discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    well I'm pretty sure that the link I posted earlier is the one from which I downloaded FF VIII myself year or two ago. and I remember all I had to do was to install game from ISO images and change this one thing in registry. I had no problems in game and completed it. So you might give a try if you want.

    Comment


      Originally posted by danieljackson View Post
      well I'm pretty sure that the link I posted earlier is the one from which I downloaded FF VIII myself year or two ago. and I remember all I had to do was to install game from ISO images and change this one thing in registry. I had no problems in game and completed it. So you might give a try if you want.
      Something about your system seeing the virtual image as a DVD player and auto-running it?

      If yes, than I must have the same version
      http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...90&postcount=1

      Comment


        played a lot of games lately:

        DiRT3 (great, especially the Gymkhana mode)
        Splinter Cell: Conviction (kinda hard, couldn't get used to the gameplay)
        The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (very nice, looking forward to Skyrim, the fifth episode)
        NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (love it, every time i play it)

        now i'm gaming on Tomb Raider: Underworld, i'll be back after i've finished it.

        Comment


          http://www.drakensang-online.com/

          not bad game, considering it's still in beta stage, it's free to play (with optional micro-transactions) and it's browser-based so no need to download anything. If you liked Diablo you may check this one out.

          Comment


            Great, addicting free game, border defence, you build various defensive towers(infantry, archers, mages, artillery) and crush incoming enemies:
            http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

            Comment


              i'll get strated on Dead Island today, so a short review will arrive later on

              Comment


                After quite some time, I started to play some PC games again.

                I finished FEAR: Perseus Mandate and I strongly recommend it.

                Comment


                  I recently played Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Demo version and I must say I am thrilled and cant wait to get the full version at my hands.From a first glance it looks like the 2011,but I can say, now its more realistic than ever!!

                  Official release date is 14 October

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Arbiter Elegantiarum View Post
                    Great, addicting free game, border defence, you build various defensive towers(infantry, archers, mages, artillery) and crush incoming enemies:
                    http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush
                    thanks

                    Comment


                      Started playing Deus Ex(huge fan of the original), but had to put it away for a while due to lack of time. Since then I got Dead Island and I'm hooked, the melee combat is very satisfying and 4-player co-op is really fun.

                      Comment


                        Demo of FIFA 12 is available now for Xbox 360 and PC

                        link to PC version - http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fi...install_eu.zip

                        Comment


                          GTA 4 and Mafia 1,2 Best games ever

                          Comment


                            Something to look forward to

                            Originally posted by baldursgate.com

                            Announcing Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™

                            March 15, 2012

                            Atari, Wizards of the Coast, and Overhaul Games are pleased to announce work has begun on the Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II.

                            Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe, and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games ever since.

                            Re-forged by Overhaul Games

                            Overhaul Games has assembled a talented team of artists, programmers and designers to enhance this timeless classic. To remain true to the spirit of the game, the team includes original Baldur’s Gate developers.

                            Relive the most epic story ever told

                            Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition™ will feature a re-forged version of the Infinity Engine with a variety of modern improvements.

                            The greatest roleplaying game of all time, enhanced

                            For all information regarding Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ visit www.baldursgate.com

                            Comment


                              What I'm playing these days:

                              Alan Wake, NFS Hot Pursuit, CoD MW on PC.

                              Brothers in Arms 2, Asphalt 6, City Tycoon 2, Railroad 2 (on iPhone).

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by dooma View Post
                                played a lot of games lately:

                                DiRT3 (great, especially the Gymkhana mode)
                                Splinter Cell: Conviction (kinda hard, couldn't get used to the gameplay)
                                The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (very nice, looking forward to Skyrim, the fifth episode)
                                NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (love it, every time i play it)

                                now i'm gaming on Tomb Raider: Underworld, i'll be back after i've finished it.
                                I have played all the games you listed except, DiRT3, is it any good?

                                Anyway I loved splinter cell conviction, I recommend it to anyone who loves stealth games.

                                Comment

                                Latest predictions

                                Collapse

                                Last posts

                                Collapse

                                Top Tipster Month

                                Collapse

                                Top Tipster Overall

                                Collapse

                                Favourite bookmakers

                                Collapse

                                BET365
                                All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

                                PINNACLE SPORTS
                                Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                                Working...
                                X