This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1xbet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1xbet

    Hi,

    1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
    Russian bookies don't follow any law.
    Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
    Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
    This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

    So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

    Regards.

  • #2
    it's a known fact they suck, I would personally never bet there after everything people said about them. I only use 1xbet to stream games because they have great live streams like for Bolivia, Colombia football games and etc. and some of those games can't be found online usually, anywhere.
    The Aesir will welcome me. My death comes without apology.
    And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DUKSY View Post
      Hi,

      1xbet is to be avoid at all costs.
      Russian bookies don't follow any law.
      Blocked my account and said that I am not the one doing betting there.
      Send them all kinds of documents, done 2 live skype calls and they at the end said that it is not me and took the money.
      This is not the 1st time they have done that, but I thought after 2 times they confirmed all my documents and done 50 deposits and withdrawals I would not have problem there, they took it anyway.

      So avoid them and tell other punters to do so!

      Regards.
      Y`d make a threat with russian finance ministry. or make a complaint to ministry
      priemnaya@minfin.ru. page is minfin.ru
      anyway, 1xbet sucks

      Comment


      • #4
        You think that can help ? Contact russian finance ministry ?

        Comment


        • #5
          1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

          It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ville View Post
            1xbet is run by a company registered in Cyprus under a Curacao gaming license. So Russian authorities have absolutely no control over it.

            It is another question that 90% of the users having problems REALLY use multiple accounts under various identities and breach the terms so first they must blame themselves for the troubles. Just reading some "Svetlana" is complaining from 1xbet on another forum. May be you are in the rest 10%, I don't know.
            1xbet belongs to Techinfusion ltd (Gibraltar) and is licensed by Curacao. BUT they have about 600 betting shops in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan. No way they can ignore russian authorities. that`s my point

            Comment


            • #7
              Law is formal, it is about jurisdiction. Russian authorities can react to complaints only about 1xstavka.ru (owner Bukmeker Pab OOO) which is the instance working in Russia and licensed by Minfin. 1xbet operated currently by Exinvest Ltd (Cyprus) has no formal legal ties with Russia. It doesn't matter who are the hidden owners at the very end of the chain. Basically, you can't do anything in this case.

              Comment


              • #8
                I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
                I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I would like your help. I'm having a problem with the 1xbet bookmaker. I bet on an event where the odd was 1.28 and they paid me 1,001, with the market average at the time of the bet was 1.26.

                  Also, I'm having trouble withdraw my money from this bookmaker.

                  Who should I turn to? What would be the governing body of this bookmaker?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You should contact SBR man (Sports Bookmakers Review)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I already saw that other people have problems in other forums with this bookmaker. They have very good betting site, but it is a shame that they don't have reputation like bet365. So just use their live streams and bet somewhere else.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        in Romania all the bookmakers are not licenced to the Governement of Romania. basically it is very easy to sue them, although it is not nice that not all afford to buy licences and bookies such as Bet365 lost it because of debts to the Romanian state.

                        anyway, hardly you can do something from Croatia with no law. also for small ammounts no international lawyer would represent you to the European courts normally

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dimitri View Post
                          I know several people who had significant sums paid out to them by 1xbet only after contacting Russian authorities which would prove you wrong, Ville.
                          I do not know if they contacted this ministry (honestly doubt it) or some more specific gambling-related government agency, but I know for a fact that they got their money. 6 figure euro sum in total between them.
                          yes, he should do that. I know 1xbet has great odds, but look at them! they act Sovietic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just stay away from them

                            Comment

                            Latest predictions

                            Collapse

                            Last posts

                            Collapse

                            Favourite bookmakers

                            Collapse

                            BET365
                            All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

                            PINNACLE SPORTS
                            Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                            Working...
                            X