This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Soccer Brokers

    Hi,

    We are proud to launch our new brokers service to solve professional punters problems with limits.

    For more info, pls visit http://www.asianconnect88.com
    Last edited by asianconnect; 10-09-10, 08:11.

  • #2
    We also have referral scheme for soccer brokers. If you have any contacts who have problems betting big, refer them to us .

    Pls email for more details.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you charge for the betting service ? Like fee or something ?

      Anyone here try before ? I no bet big but i have problem with lousy odd at local bookie web.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bravo123 View Post
        Do you charge for the betting service ? Like fee or something ?

        Anyone here try before ? I no bet big but i have problem with lousy odd at local bookie web.
        There is no fee. But if you cannot win, we will have no time for you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Any plans to cover other sports like say euroleague basketball? top 14? heinken cup rugby? tennis? Plus do you anticipate accepting visa debit cards and having 24 hour phone line in future?

          The reason: I prefer to bet the amount accepted rather than deposit 5k and only have 1k accepted and moneybookers takes to long with to many fees.
          Last edited by bensark; 10-12-09, 22:37.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bensark View Post
            Any plans to cover other sports like say euroleague basketball? top 14? heinken cup rugby? tennis? Plus do you anticipate accepting visa debit cards and having 24 hour phone line in future?

            The reason: I prefer to bet the amount accepted rather than deposit 5k and only have 1k accepted and moneybookers takes to long with to many fees.
            There is no plans to cover eurobasket,rugby as limits are low in asia.

            Will not accept visa cards as there will be chargebacks.

            moneybookers fees are low. Anyway, if you can win, we do not mind covering your mb fees.

            Comment


            • #7
              Why does it matter if win or lose, so long as you have funds.

              If you will be betting on the picks also, dont you think is risky without history from your perspective.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bensark View Post
                Why does it matter if win or lose, so long as you have funds.

                If you will be betting on the picks also, dont you think is risky without history from your perspective.
                We have our ways to do things, to make money. We do not see a need to explain to you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ok fair enough, what hours are you open 24/7?

                  and what happens if its a game you have already bet on, in say eastern europe?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bensark View Post
                    ok fair enough, what hours are you open 24/7?

                    and what happens if its a game you have already bet on, in say eastern europe?
                    We can arrange 24/7 for you if you need.

                    Does not matter if we have a bet or not.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ok sounds good, will follow the thread and see the feedback, other questions:

                      What happens if not online and wanting to place a bet? Option to place bets via phone?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yes. possible to place by phone too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          anyone interested in the service can contact us by msn: asian.connect@gmail.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Interested parties can open account here - http://www.asianconnect88.com/
                            we now accept bank wire deposits and withdrawals. Pls contact us for more info.
                            Last edited by asianconnect; 10-09-10, 08:11.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              we have referral scheme now, pls contact us for details.

                              Comment

                              Latest predictions

                              Collapse

                              Last posts

                              Collapse

                              Favourite bookmakers

                              Collapse

                              BET365
                              All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

                              PINNACLE SPORTS
                              Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                              Working...
                              X