This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Brokers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by asianconnect View Post
    with more than 300 satisfied customers, what are you waiting for ? Unless you are a loser.....
    Calling everyone who is not using your service "a loser" is not in the books for good business manners.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Ville View Post
      Calling everyone who is not using your service "a loser" is not in the books for good business manners.
      agree-----

      Comment


        Originally posted by Ville View Post
        Calling everyone who is not using your service "a loser" is not in the books for good business manners.
        Agreed. Sorry for that.

        Comment


          Originally posted by asianconnect View Post
          Industry news: Asian bookie, ibcbet have decided to increase the spread/margin/juice for all major league from the usual matchday 5% to 6%.

          Now waiting to see other books reaction...
          That is bad news.. It can really only be because of one thing, I guess.. IBC is not making money, so they have to try to increase the spread to make some.

          Asian bookies going the wrong way with lower limits, and worse odds over the last 3-5 years.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Class View Post
            That is bad news.. It can really only be because of one thing, I guess.. IBC is not making money, so they have to try to increase the spread to make some.

            Asian bookies going the wrong way with lower limits, and worse odds over the last 3-5 years.
            Very wrong, they are making money as far as my info tell and much more money than that of many european sportsbook.

            I guess this is a business decision to increase yield for them. And i would say that most business owners will do this when they get to that level.

            Comment


              Originally posted by asianconnect View Post
              Very wrong, they are making money as far as my info tell and much more money than that of many european sportsbook.

              I guess this is a business decision to increase yield for them. And i would say that most business owners will do this when they get to that level.
              Lets just say that we disagree then. In the business world, almost any business that raises their prices, does it because they currently do not make enough money, and I doubt IBC is any different, despite your "inside" info.

              No matter what the reason is, it's still bad news for the customers when the prices goes up. Lets hope not everyone else follows this move.

              Comment


                Another scammer who have disappeared -


                We would like to inform everyone in the betting industry of the below guy who have disappeared after failing to pay his betting debt of around 100k Euros. He was supposed to send his loss this week and now he have totally disappeared. We have tried and failed to contact him through all available channels. We warned everyone who deal with him to be on alert of him scamming.

                Full conversation/email history available which prove that he have the debt.

                Name: Michael Tipsmark
                Age: 30 ( Born 1981)
                Nationality: Denmark
                City: Copenhagen
                Probable Address: vester s√łgade 72, copenhagen v 1601

                Email address: michaeltipsmark@gmail.com , tluainvest@gmail.com
                Msn: tipsmark@buti.dk, tluainvest@gmail.com
                Moneybookers address: support@odds-league.dk
                Phone Number: +4529659387

                Other Information:
                We know this guy for few years and We have met with this guy 2 times. He was just in our office 3 weeks ago with his partner . The partner is half Brazilian and half Danish. Michael Tipsmark is a full time bettor and do not have a full time job. He used to operate his own closed forum - http://value-invest.net/closedforum/

                Registrant:
                Michael Tipsmark (516478)
                Buddinge Hovedgade 196

                Soeborg, --, 2860
                DK

                Domain name: value-invest.net

                He is also member of various closed forum including memos, ep-forum, bookiebuster and use the nickname: Tipsmark . Most professional bettors know him well. He also have his own team of guys who give him picks.

                We accept and understand that the money is gone in the air. As always, we just like to inform everyone in the industry of such scam so that others will not be hurt by him. We also encourage people to provide as much info about him.

                Asianconnect business run as usual and we are not affected by this small loss. If you doubt us, you are welcome to do your withdrawal.
                Last edited by asianconnect; 12-11-11, 16:53.

                Comment


                  This michael tipsmark appear and we have good discussion with him. In short:

                  1. He say that he have some money but if he pay, he have no money to live.
                  2. He see no point in paying parts of it or to pay by installment
                  3. We offer him to work in our office ( at least he have a full time job), so that he can slowly pay. He is not interested.
                  4. He is always online now
                  5. He still ask around guys if they are still interested to partnership with him
                  6. He say all his friends agree with him that not paying is right. Wonder who are his friends?
                  7. Now, he is telling everyone that he do not pay because is his principle - We tarnish his name. But think back, we waited for him for 4 days and he gave excuse of going to somewhere else. We called and he did not answer, emails not replied, so posting was the only option to make him appear.


                  In short, the character of this guy is very flawed. We see that there is no chance for us to get back any money as he simply do not want to pay.

                  I know he still hire guys from forums everywhere. Any guys can work with him. But if you do work with him, please do not ever work for us. If you with work with him, work for us at the same time and we find out, we will not pay you a cent.

                  Achilles, you agree with his thinking?
                  Last edited by asianconnect; 12-11-11, 15:30.

                  Comment


                    I just wanted to thank Asianconnect for helping me with my desired single account perfectly in unbelievable just a few minutes. This was really outstanding support and I'm very glad I heard about you in this forum.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by asianconnect View Post
                      This michael tipsmark appear and we have good discussion with him. In short:

                      1. He say that he have some money but if he pay, he have no money to live.
                      2. He see no point in paying parts of it or to pay by installment
                      3. We offer him to work in our office ( at least he have a full time job), so that he can slowly pay. He is not interested.
                      4. He is always online now
                      5. He still ask around guys if they are still interested to partnership with him
                      6. He say all his friends agree with him that not paying is right. Wonder who are his friends?
                      7. Now, he is telling everyone that he do not pay because is his principle - We tarnish his name. But think back, we waited for him for 4 days and he gave excuse of going to somewhere else. We called and he did not answer, emails not replied, so posting was the only option to make him appear.


                      In short, the character of this guy is very flawed. We see that there is no chance for us to get back any money as he simply do not want to pay.

                      I know he still hire guys from forums everywhere. Any guys can work with him. But if you do work with him, please do not ever work for us. If you with work with him, work for us at the same time and we find out, we will not pay you a cent.

                      Achilles, you agree with his thinking?

                      First I'm always sorry to hear about these problems with people not paying their gambling debts - it always hurts everyone in the end. Ofcause he should pay his debt - if you lose the money, you should ofcause always pay.

                      I can't help to think, that this might have been some sort of set-up from the start, where if he wins, then great, and if he lose big like he here did, then he just doesn't pay. Getting that sort of big credit, can be very tempting for scammers I guess..

                      Reason I say this, is that I can see from what you posted above that he have been giving you some false information about where he lives (I looked it up) and a few other things. Why would he give you false information, if he was planning on paying ?

                      Anyhow, if you really badly wanted to collect this money, there is people/groups in his area that would love to collect that kind of big money for usually a 25-30% collectors fee... But he most likely haven't got a single cent to pay with, so might be a waste of time to even try I guess..

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by asianconnect View Post
                        This michael tipsmark appear and we have good discussion with him. In short:

                        1. He say that he have some money but if he pay, he have no money to live.
                        2. He see no point in paying parts of it or to pay by installment
                        3. We offer him to work in our office ( at least he have a full time job), so that he can slowly pay. He is not interested.
                        4. He is always online now
                        5. He still ask around guys if they are still interested to partnership with him
                        6. He say all his friends agree with him that not paying is right. Wonder who are his friends?
                        7. Now, he is telling everyone that he do not pay because is his principle - We tarnish his name. But think back, we waited for him for 4 days and he gave excuse of going to somewhere else. We called and he did not answer, emails not replied, so posting was the only option to make him appear.


                        In short, the character of this guy is very flawed. We see that there is no chance for us to get back any money as he simply do not want to pay.

                        I know he still hire guys from forums everywhere. Any guys can work with him. But if you do work with him, please do not ever work for us. If you with work with him, work for us at the same time and we find out, we will not pay you a cent.

                        Achilles, you agree with his thinking?
                        Wow, some people are really shameless. Did he sign anything, can you sue him?
                        He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.

                        Comment


                          Yes, you can say that it might be a well planned scam from start. We have customers who flown in and we have good cooperation with them. We started to trust this group of people more. This guy obviously played the game right - he fly total of at least 80 hours to and from for meetings. He also present himself as a winner.Lastly, as he is long time in this circle, we did check around and all speak well of him as a honest, professional guy.

                          Also, there is our culture here. To the owners, 100k is not a big amount as in Asia, it is common to see this kind of amount in win/loss among our contacts here. There are still people who will run away but after all this years, the remaining are really up to standard. We do not have this kind of issue with people here. And even if there is, people will pay in parts slowly interest free.

                          The saddest part of this incident is the owners treat tipsmark as a friend and you get poke in your ass by your friend. We have know him for about 3 years.

                          There isnt much that can be done today since tipsmark do not have the intention of paying and he is creating reasons for himself that will make himself feel good for not paying. Yes, Class is right - he probably do not have much money now. If he have, he will pay it fast on that Monday and he will not say " if he pay, what he live on?"

                          We have a close contact who spoke to him about this incident and he is very offensive - keep saying that it is his principle not to pay. Wonder how his parents teach him and brought him up. Sick.

                          The best thing now is he is everyday online on Msn. Anyone interested can add him and chat with him.

                          Comment


                            Did he have a credit account? I thought you don't offer that.

                            How do you think of those who said well of him before? And what do they say now?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by bet818 View Post
                              Did he have a credit account? I thought you don't offer that.

                              How do you think of those who said well of him before? And what do they say now?
                              Sorry,End of story of this now. No point discussing about this idoit anymore. We are better off focusing on making more money now.

                              Comment


                                Any news for singbet? I really need an account there..

                                Comment

                                Latest predictions

                                Collapse

                                Last posts

                                Collapse

                                Top Tipster Month

                                Collapse

                                Top Tipster Overall

                                Collapse

                                Favourite bookmakers

                                Collapse

                                BET365
                                All-time favourite bookie of Bettingadvice.com due to their great betting offers in many sports, very good live betting and in-game cashouts, and general ease-of-use. Take me to Bet365!

                                PINNACLE SPORTS
                                Great bookie, offer superb odds (low margins), very high limits, does not slash winning customers. Probably the most reliable sportsbook on the net. Well known among sports punters for their ability and will to offer a fair product. Pinnacle will not hide. If you are good, you win. OK,  I'll give Pinnacle Sports a try!

                                Working...
                                X