BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Ladbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

10Bet

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
Dont forget to signup at EXPEKT - 100% bonus, unbeatable number of events on offer!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-11-13, 12:24   #1
adibet
Freshman

adibet is on a distinguished road
Default FREE: betonliga1ro.wordpress.com

Hello fellow bettors,

Just wanted to let you all know that I recently restarted to post free tips from Romanian football league on my blog (betonliga1ro.wordpress.com).

In this blog you will find my thoughts and bets on the Romanian league football games. Each bet will have a stake of minimum 1 and maximum 3 units, depending on the trust that I have in that particular game, as following:

1 unit, means that I have a medium trust on the pick

2 units, means that I have a medium-high trust on the pick

3 units, means that I have a high trust on the pick and also means that we will find these kind of picks not so often during a season.

I will never place a bet that has a low trust in my mind, as I consider each bet very important in order to achieve a good profit every month.

Bets are usually announced on Twitter @betonliga1ro , the site is mainly for keeping the record of every bet placed in order to always have available the updated stats. A weekly review will be posted at the beginning of each week that will summarize all the bets from the previous week and will update the stats.

So, in order to have free access to the bets from Romanian Liga 1 that I placed, please feel free to follow me on Twitter at the address mentioned above. (https://twitter.com/betonliga1ro)

All the best,

Mac
adibet is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!