BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
Dont forget to signup at EXPEKT - 100% bonus, unbeatable number of events on offer!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-03-15, 12:30   #121
savingonsports
Freshman

savingonsports is on a distinguished road

February finished at +28.40 Units and MARCH is already at +35,43 Units and on a streak of 9 winners in a row...

Just to answer about the posts above, we are just sad that this person have not even tried to speak with us before to throw some judgments or accusation as he probably ignore the grow up process and growing trust we are doing to our customers since now almost 2 years without a SINGLE complain or problem with withdrawal, records etc. As yes there is since recently an official company behind this project to bring a bit more trust if possible (so in few months people can get a contract of they want, time to check and see how it has to be done) and get a more and more solid background. You could easily be a "jealous" competitor (i mean here any jealous one can easily try to kill a clean reputation with few words from nowhere) for example and we really feel for a first post, it was quite a quick one without i repeat, any chat with us that we would have accepted without any problem. I often get mad about people speaking just based on some feelings and never doing the difference between the serious peoples and others, throwing some negative or at least "doubts" on someone/something without knowing everything about it. You are still welcome to contact us if you are a potentially interested investor and you wants to share your questions and requests with us... Be sure that in the coming year for sure, we will have more and more interesting things to offer/do for our customers, eventually meet some more of them (as we already met some) and if you decide to have a look in one year from now, you will see we will still deliver our best (i said the best we can do not we are the best OK ;-) for our loyal and respectful customers.

Why not your own turn to earn some cash ?

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez
savingonsports is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-03-15, 20:24   #122
tallpault

tallpault is on a distinguished road

To back up what SOS explains.

I joined his service about 3 months ago and have saw my balance continually grow with an online spreadsheet available to access to see how the bets are going and more importantly my balance is doing.

His communication is great and always prompt.

If his customer base is to grow i can see why people would like to see guarantees in place.

But certainly a thumbs up from me.
tallpault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-15, 15:49   #123
dsiisus

dsiisus is on a distinguished road

I can tell only good words for them. I like their new online script where customers can see every day updated balance and bets information. To new members who will want to join their services i recon to start small bankroll, if you will get their trust you can raise your bankroll and then of course you will get better profit.
Probably the best service in the market.
dsiisus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 13:34   #124
alex-roi

alex-roi is on a distinguished road

Which remarkable work to make by this service, really I am really satisfied with it as the said dsiisus the new follow-up of bets is really great and very practical, coach updated every day, thank you again the beautiful job you are at the top.
Thanks !
alex-roi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-15, 11:45   #125
savingonsports
Freshman

Thanks guys for your support,

Finally March ended at +41,30 Units PROFIT!! and April is already at +19,30 Units of profit!!

Got few stupid accusations by email recently because of our good results and also because many praises here and some of them from newbies in the forum. Anyone from BA can check and even contact the guys and i am sure they can verify that they are real customers of our services, simply yes as they are happy, they are trying to support us here to bring more trust and words on our work, hesitate ok, starting to throw some things out of nowhere and just on guessing is just bad... Only the ones who tried it at least small can know and judge.

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez[/QUOTE]
Old 15-04-15, 12:52   #126
KHL
Freshman

KHL is on a distinguished road

Hello,
I would just like to commend and support this guy, which is doing an excellent job. I'm with him for a long time and I can not say any bad words, I started with very small stakes, but now it's the opposite. Feel free to write to him, you will see his experience and the profit comes without any worries.

GL
KHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-15, 14:16   #127
icreck

icreck is on a distinguished road

I also would like to say a great thank you, to savingonsports team who have multiply by x4 my initial fund.
Thank you savingonsports team and keep up your great and hard efort giving us great results

I.B
icreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-15, 14:33   #128
frenchmika
Freshman

frenchmika is on a distinguished road

great man
quick answer, 100% transparency
really good knowledge
big bankroll thanks to him
frenchmika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-15, 22:02   #129
KHL
Freshman

KHL is on a distinguished road

Next month with another green and nice profit!!!
Don´t waste your time and write this guys, make a deal and start money without any stress.
KHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-15, 22:42   #130
Wojtaz
Freshman

Wojtaz is an unknown quantity at this point

I fully recommend them too!

Results are amazing, very good contact, readable script with stats.

Trustworthy and fully solvent service!

/z telefonu
Wojtaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-15, 14:56   #131
savingonsports
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by savingonsports View Post
Thanks guys for your support,

Finally March ended at +41,30 Units PROFIT!! and April is already at +19,30 Units of profit!!

Got few stupid accusations by email recently because of our good results and also because many praises here and some of them from newbies in the forum. Anyone from BA can check and even contact the guys and i am sure they can verify that they are real customers of our services, simply yes as they are happy, they are trying to support us here to bring more trust and words on our work, hesitate ok, starting to throw some things out of nowhere and just on guessing is just bad... Only the ones who tried it at least small can know and judge.

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again guys (yes i hear these customers are fake ones, they all speak poor English as me blah blah but anyone can talk, guess, but just words, we are working hard to satisfy and provide any piece of help to anyone trusting us and at least contacting us instead of speaking without any clue...)

May started a difficult way (and yes we displayed the minus on our website, we accept the losses, the bad periods, one day will come the first minus month and we will also accept it of course)... 3 losses and half a win only after 4 bets/picks and some voices were already laughing and emailing us, really people are strange sometime only in looking at others, hey guys look at your own life, own Mirror and try to know why you are so angry, bad or not taking care of your own mental problems, sorry but really got some ugly emails

After that, slolwy but surely, we went back and very very few losers plus many winners to get back on track finishing another green month with +36 Units profit.

Old 04-06-15, 11:59   #132
gregoir_ecrivan
Freshman

gregoir_ecrivan is an unknown quantity at this point

I joined this service with a relatively low deposit. Mostly because I was curious to see what their strategy is. All those positive months couldn’t have come out of thin air. After a month or so I took a leap of faith by making a larger deposit and after 3 months my bank has grown by 50 %, which is pretty good. I did ask for several withdrawals during this period and they were all processed within minutes. The interaction with them was always pleasant. All questions and requests were answered in a timely manner.

That being said I can see why others may have some doubts regarding the way the service is currently organized. They did promise to make some positive changes in that aspect in the near future. For the moment I can’t find any other similar service on the web, let alone one with such impressive results.
gregoir_ecrivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-15, 11:33   #133
savingonsports
Freshman

After some time very busy with setting up big new and interesting news/infos to come, we continued of course our job with our first minus month since more than 2 years in June and disappointed by many angry comments and emails from stupid short term view customers or dreamers who thought to be never in minus. We always gave warnings by email saying that downtrend, bad streaks has to happen and will from time to time happen but they are simply not ready to be in this business it is like that...

After that 3 months in PROFIT now including September with a combined +62.15 Units profit last 3 months.

Old 19-09-15, 07:58   #134
savingonsports
Freshman

Few more units earned yesterday to reach now +24.18 Units in September!

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez[/QUOTE]
Old 25-09-15, 09:51   #135
savingonsports
Freshman

Few more units earned yesterday to reach now +29.28 Units in September!

Old 30-09-15, 08:22   #136
icreck

icreck is on a distinguished road

Would like to thanks once more the SOS for their great performance and for their honesty.
Yesterday i made one more deposit to increase my betting stakes. I have not made any withdrawal yet as i see my money being multiplied from bet to bet.
I must say that they are the only betting company , as far as i know, that they made my initial fund x7 times greater ! Outstanding performance !
I sugest to give them a chance, you will not regret.
icreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-15, 08:27   #137
savingonsports
Freshman

Quote:
Few more units earned yesterday to reach now +29.28 Units in September!

Thanks for your testimonial as previous ones and many who are not taking the time to do it also, we always tried and will keep trying to do our best!

Added again few units to end another profitable month and reach +37.28 Units in September!

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez[/
Old 02-11-15, 07:47   #138
savingonsports
Freshman

Quote:
Thanks for your testimonial as previous ones and many who are not taking the time to do it also, we always tried and will keep trying to do our best!

Added again few units to end another profitable month and reach +37.28 Units in September!

Contact us at: savingonsports@gmail.com and check our results http://www.savingonsports.com/#!results/c1rez[/
Added again few units to end another profitable month and reach +24.40 Units in October!

Old 05-01-16, 17:04   #139
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

The verification of this service is worthless. The homepage says "Bets Verified: BettingAdivce.com APPROVED", but SOS is operated by MSBC International and that website is owned by Davy Martin, who is a moderator on this forum (Scarecrow, formerly Davy).

Incidentally, the verified logo used on SOS is essentially identical to the one used by the former verification service Verifybet.com which was also affiliated to Davy Martin, promoting the service AH-Betting.com which was owned by Davy Martin.

http://web.archive.org/web/201102020...verifybet.com/

In other words, AH-Betting was not independent of its monitor/approver, and nor is SOS.

That's fine. There's no requirement for independence, but if the monitoring party has a financial involvement with the service it's approving, that should be declared. (If I've missed this declaration made somewhere else, then I apologise.) Otherwise, it could start to look like a VerifiedTipsters scam.

The same applies to Bet Alarm: http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?p=2306202
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-16, 19:53   #140
Scarecrow

Scarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexy

Hi,

i'll email all customers tomorrow + answer here, it was planned to make a point with them next few days as i did in the past months so i'll do.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 08:40   #141
tallpault

tallpault is on a distinguished road

I have been with Sos for over a year and have been very pleased with their service,good communication and quick withdrawals but there now appears to be problems.
I contacted them regarding making a withdrawl but have received an email saying there is a problem and am unable to make any withdrawals for a considerable period.
Not looking good.
tallpault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 08:45   #142
Scarecrow

Scarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexyScarecrow is too sexy

Hi,

Yes communicating at the moment + all next days/weeks with every single customer to explain the situation. Not hiding, just it takes time.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 12:28   #143
Zebra$
banned

Zebra$ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Hi,

i'll email all customers tomorrow + answer here, it was planned to make a point with them next few days as i did in the past months so i'll do.
Hi,

Tomorrow was 3 days ago.
Zebra$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 14:10   #144
JoeB

From http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,2419.75.html

"Does somebody know What is going on here? Because I heard Some strange things About skyping?.... Money is temporarily frozen, because of mistakes in accounting. Asked for skype adress so in the future they can chat personally with everyone and explain the current situation. That's what I know, hoped that someone knows more."

I think I know what's going on here.

If you read through that forum thread and the one on http://www.daily25.com/forum/viewtop...842b6350de52bf you should be able to figure it out.

Clue: The Pharaohs used to build them.

Verification by BA (when he owner is a BA moderator) then makes sense.

This forum page show no tips. We just have to take on trust that the tips are verified. How does that work? Well, as I understand it BA mods receive e-mails by tipsters which are then archived. And if the moderator of the verification and tipster are the same person? Well, you figure it out.

29 winning months out of 30 from what I gather is Asian handicap or similar priced odds. Again, go figure.

I wonder if Terje knows.
Old 09-01-16, 14:52   #145
wlodi
Freshman

wlodi is an unknown quantity at this point

VerfifiedTipsters II
wlodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 15:00   #146
JoeB

Just speculating here:

The parent company http://www.msbc.international/ has listed on its homepage a number of strategic partners.

http://www.msbc.international/

The first one is Bet-Football.

This appears to be a betbroker. Don't click the link, the website is down and has a virus on it. No idea how long it's been like that. Perhaps it's been hacked. Who knows. Could this be a broker that SOS use? Is that why customers are reporting withdrawal problems (because SOS can't get access to client money)?

Put bet-football.com broker in google and half way down page one I find a link to a BA forum post from last March.

Have look, interesting to see who's posted.

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=93402
Old 09-01-16, 15:46   #147
duck
Freshman

duck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeB View Post
Just speculating here:

The parent company http://www.msbc.international/ has listed on its homepage a number of strategic partners.

http://www.msbc.international/

The first one is Bet-Football.

This appears to be a betbroker. Don't click the link, the website is down and has a virus on it. No idea how long it's been like that. Perhaps it's been hacked. Who knows. Could this be a broker that SOS use? Is that why customers are reporting withdrawal problems (because SOS can't get access to client money)?

Put bet-football.com broker in google and half way down page one I find a link to a BA forum post from last March.

Have look, interesting to see who's posted.

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=93402

If Is this is true >
Money is temporarily frozen, because of mistakes in accounting.

so it has some context with fusion SOS + 2 others Bet-Alarm and UBC from

last 2 months.

so maybe that's just a "mess". But this is only my speculation.

Im so member
duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-16, 16:05   #148
JoeB

Well, they are regulated by E-GAMBLING MONTENEGRO so I've asked them why Bet-Football is down with a virus on it.
Old 09-01-16, 16:26   #149
wlodi
Freshman

wlodi is an unknown quantity at this point

probably answer wont come becouse they check email once per year
wlodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-16, 09:08   #150
savingonsports
Freshman

Still trying to get in touch with every customer to explain etc. Also contacted JoeB to try to chat about it if he is OK. Nobody has these 60k deposits in our record and as we said to people, we are not hiding and trying first to chat with everyone to explain then let's do an overall situation to make the best for people getting deposits back etc.. So please stop posting things which are not exacts or some non customers posting things they ignore. JoeB comeback to us by email if you want