Originally Posted by paddy_Irish
I see Zurich lost at the weekend, were they resting players for the Bayern match or somthing?
It's been four changes in starting lineup.
- Béda (cdf) was injured.
- Philippe Koch replaced Raphael Koch at rdf after his CL suspension.
- Nikci replaced Schönbächler at lmf.
- Magnin replaced Rodriguez at ldf.
- Barmettler did move back from dmf to cdf.
- Schönbächler and Rodriguez have been rested. Those young FCZ players surely are not used to play two games a week.
The leaguegame vs Xamax (0:2) did show a pisspoor Zürich performance last weekend. Combined with the impressions from the 1st leg at München, where Bayern should've scored at least four goals (Gomez!), I can hardly imagine FCZ to avoid another defeat here.
Prob Lineup Zürich:
Leoni - P.Koch, Barmettler, Teixeira(R.Koch?), Rodriguez - Nikci/Schönbächler, Aegerter, Buff, Djuric - Mehmedi, Chermiti.
- Missings: Béda (cdf) susp+inj; Zouaghi (dmf/cdf), Chikhaoui (omf), Aphonse (fw), Kukuruzovic (omf), pm Margairaz (omf) still inj; Teixeira (cdf) questionable;
Prob Lineup Bayern:
Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Badstuber, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Gomez.
- Missings: Breno (cdf) still lt inj; Olic (fw/lmf) new inj; Pranjic () not in squad;