BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Ladbrokes Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

10Bet

Welcome to the Bettingadvice.com forum

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookmaker discussions

Bookmaker discussions Discussions about bookies. Can you recommend a bookie? Got something useful to say, which others might need to know? Say it here. Bad experiences post in the forum below.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
5Dimes: Great bookie! Very low margins, and quick payouts!! PINNACLE SPORTS: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-06-09, 17:40   #1
Davvidex

Davvidex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IBCBet - how to get invitation?

Hi
tried to open account in IBC but received email
Dear valued customer ,

IBCBET is an online gaming site whereupon membership is by invitation only.
However, IBCBET has an associate site where membership is open to all, this site is www.12BET.com

We encourage you contact www.12BET.com for further information and details as below:

How to get invitation? What is difference between these two?
Davvidex is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 10-06-09, 18:20   #2
Prija
Super Moderator

Prija is on a distinguished road

12bet is Ibc's site open for all. I can say only good things about them, i have an account there for about 6 months, never had any problems, fast moneybookers withdrawals. However, if you insist on betting only at IBCBET.com be careful when choosing your agent, many scammers around.
Old 11-06-09, 00:13   #3
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point

just use 12bet. Everything is same ,including odds as ibcbet.
asianconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-09, 01:51   #4
Lazy A$$
banned

Lazy A$$ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianconnect View Post
just use 12bet. Everything is same ,including odds as ibcbet.
Is the owner the same too?
Lazy A$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-09, 01:53   #5
asianconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy A$$ View Post
Is the owner the same too?
yes
Old 11-06-09, 07:46   #6
Davvidex

It is not 'practically the same'!!
There are posts that 12bet introduces individual limits, much lower than ibcbet, for nearly all european customers.
I like really much 188bet but they have often 'maintenance' or can not open their website thats why im lookin forward
So IBC is on invitation and credit system - what guarantees that I will be paid if i win and vice versa what guarantee they will have that i will clear debts if I lose?
Old 17-06-09, 11:46   #7
bravo123
banned

bravo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

behave "buddy" /MilosNS

Last edited by Milos NS; 02-11-10 at 15:33.
bravo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-09, 12:02   #8
Lazy A$$
banned

Lazy A$$ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yes
Thanks. I might try them but don't really see the need for it atm with Pinnacle being around which satisfies my AH needs at the moment. I'm happy with BF too. Betting on the early lines is the best in Asia, and we all know that (those that don't, now also do) but if you can find those somewhere else, why would I have multiple accounts at practically the same thing.
Lazy A$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-09, 12:41   #9
paul

paul is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a big difference between Ibc and 12bet: the second one limits your bets when you're winning and making withdrawal...Ibc not....
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-09, 14:19   #10
Davvidex

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
There is a big difference between Ibc and 12bet: the second one limits your bets when you're winning and making withdrawal...Ibc not....
Exactly I heard a lot complaints about small limits in 12bet so don't write it's the same - if it was the same nobody will give a care in ibcbet
Old 18-06-09, 12:02   #11
bravo123
banned

bravo123 is an unknown quantity at this point

IBC has almost no limits on their betslips . Was using IBC couple of years ago until i switched to Sbo, the league variaties are huge but i ain no big fan on Costa Rican or Ecuadorian soccer so Sbo is okay for me with MB option now.
bravo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-09, 22:00   #12

Ville is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not using 12bet but I tend to believe this low limit stuff. Look what they have written about the 20% bonus:

All bonuses offered are intended for recreation players only. Accounts identified or suspected as non-recreational play type or wager style or collaboration between parties is not eligible for this promotion and are subject to have any awarded bonuses plus winnings to be revoked at the sole discretion of the company.

So 12bet admit in straight words they are focusing only on minor players, the funny thing is what they understand as "non-recreation player" when it is about official conditions. Obviously everyone they don't like for one reason or another can qualify. And this "plus winnings to be revoked" is the top of all crap.
Ville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-09, 23:50   #13
rymiedalv
banned

rymiedalv is on a distinguished road

Negative things sell. Don***8217;t you think you***8217;re indirectly doing 12Bet a favor? Whether good or bad there will be some curious people going to this site and be attracted by what it offers. You think that people will always believe what is written? 12Bet must be nuts to set low bet limits and chase away their members***8230;I believe there must be more to it than meets the eye.
rymiedalv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-09, 09:51   #14
hellsing69
Freshman

hellsing69 is on a distinguished road

Another way to look at all the fuss about setting bet limits.. could be a good thing. Looks like 12bet is managing its risks exposure. As a 12bet member I would sleep better with that thought..... rather than a sports book that offers unlimited bet limits regardless of how deep its pockets are... It is never a good business policy as the outcome could be disastrous... I think the limit they set is still way above my betting style as I have no problem with them so far....
hellsing69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-10, 17:32   #15
lacost3
Freshman

lacost3 is on a distinguished road

10euro max bet reached today at 12bet....I LOVE 12bet!!
Sbobet and 188bet never decreased my limits.
lacost3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-10, 18:11   #16
Ghost

Ghost is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsing69 View Post
Another way to look at all the fuss about setting bet limits.. could be a good thing. Looks like 12bet is managing its risks exposure. As a 12bet member I would sleep better with that thought..... rather than a sports book that offers unlimited bet limits regardless of how deep its pockets are... It is never a good business policy as the outcome could be disastrous... I think the limit they set is still way above my betting style as I have no problem with them so far....
Managing risk exposure? Some punters win, some lose, 12bet are supposed to make money on margin. But no, they want winners out and fleece losers. If you win go away, if lose - welcome. Go and advertise this **** of a company somewhere else.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-10, 01:26   #17
StankeBaYa
Freshman

StankeBaYa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Managing risk exposure? Some punters win, some lose, 12bet are supposed to make money on margin. But no, they want winners out and fleece losers. If you win go away, if lose - welcome. Go and advertise this **** of a company somewhere else.
wow dude he wrote that 15months ago..
StankeBaYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-10, 12:20   #18
asianconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

If you always win, or you need big limits, contact us for custom made solutions to increase your profit. 20times of ibc limits is not impossible with us.
Old 31-10-10, 16:39   #19
Davvidex

are 12 bet odds the same as IBC? i know limits are much lower but I cant check directly IBCbetodds
or maybe asianodds website is more accurate?
Old 31-10-10, 16:42   #20
jafra

jafra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If you always win, or you need big limits, contact us for custom made solutions to increase your profit. 20times of ibc limits is not impossible with us.
I'll contact you this time next year. Dont go bankrupt till than
jafra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-10, 17:43   #21
asianconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvidex View Post
are 12 bet odds the same as IBC? i know limits are much lower but I cant check directly IBCbetodds
the only difference is the 1x2 odds especially for underdogs win. it is much higher in 12bet.
Old 02-11-10, 14:42   #22
AH-Betting.com
Freshman

AH-Betting.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Despite some bad stories with agents in Asian bookies lately, mostly because of not paying members/agents because they had too big debts, we can introduce you to an agent that doesn't allow credit (avoid non paying members putting them in troubles later) and who is a UK ltd registered company.

Just contact us if you need a serious and fast deposit/withdraw MB account in IBC/SBO

We will send to you the contact details of this company with who some of our members already made deposits/withdraw and they are not disappointed.

asianah0@gmail.com for any question.
AH-Betting.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-10, 20:47   #23
GrimReaper01

GrimReaper01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH-Betting.com View Post
an agent that doesn't allow credit
Sorry mate, don't want to offend you, but what to do an agent if he doesn't give credit?

The purpose of having an agent is because of the credit he can give. If I am to put 5000 Euros of my personal money in betting, then I can do it alone by splitting the funds in 4-5 asian bookies and having pretty much the same limits as with the agent.

The purpose of having an agent is the credit. Or at least having a good offer like "you give 2000 and you get another 3000 credit".

If someone wants to be an agent, then he is willing to take the risk of "trusting" unknown people.

If someone is brave enough to trust a stranger who is called "agent" a good amount of money, then good for the agent.

This is the reason asian bookies opened registrations for members, because the agents don't function anymore, since they don't give credit.
GrimReaper01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-10, 09:14   #24
AH-Betting.com
Freshman

AH-Betting.com is an unknown quantity at this point

It can help in some way believe me. Getting money from a non betting company instead of an easily betting company like IBCBET or SBO can avoid you problems when betting/online isn't that accepted in your country. Even get in cash or so when it is enough seriosu money and you have stepped up in a certain level.

Also, when you are a big bettor, you can get extra help from such serious agents to get higher limits on games (possibility to bet more than your bookie allow on certain games, especially small leagues/countries/competitions).

Some other things like that.

GL with your bets!
AH-Betting.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-10, 13:34   #25
rymiedalv
banned

rymiedalv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvidex View Post
they are different. i tried to ask 12bet to get a referral from them so I can join ibc but they refused so i had to sign up.. dont want to bet with an agent. i never trust them.
rymiedalv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-12, 15:03   #26
Radler
Freshman

Radler is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah this thing with agents is very tricky, you need to find a reliable one, I've been playing for a while now at ibcbet and I can say that I'm very pleased of their services. I signed up a year ago with bet-ibc.com and haven't got any problem with them until now, they have fast payments/withdraws, great support, also you can take a look at their website there you'll find all the info you need regarding ibcbet and 12bet
Radler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-12, 16:17   #27
arbusers
Freshman

arbusers is on a distinguished road

There is a fine reliable agent in my forum with an impeccable reputation. All players satisfied. Maximum limits with 12bet, ibcbet, pinnacle, etc.
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,476.0.html

Last edited by arbusers; 20-02-12 at 21:57.
arbusers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 16:35   #28
marija
Freshman

marija is an unknown quantity at this point

he's just re-selling what asianconnect is offering though

i don't quite understand why anyone would want to play with asian accounts further down the chain than they need to. the closer to the top of the chain, the less people that can potentially screw you.
marija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12, 17:33   #29
jif

jif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marija View Post

i don't quite understand why anyone would want to play with asian accounts further down the chain than they need to. the closer to the top of the chain, the less people that can potentially screw you.
in society its called leeching, happens everywhere, every business, every opportunity
jif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-12, 07:37   #30
asianconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by marija View Post

This is right and we totally agree. The whole agent system have its advantages/disadvantages. To be safe, you need to work with people who are working directly with the company. Licensed company might be useful.