You can see the Finnish driver statistics for 2008 at:
It should be updated quite often. The most recent update is 20.1.2008. My own thoughts:
1. Antti Teivainen and Ari Moilanen are the best ones in Finland. Can get the most of out horses and somehow manage to find good positions.
2. Mika Forss and Akseli Lahtinen are the rising stars. Both can have aggressive and odd drives every now and then but mostly very reliable.
3. Esa Holopainen, Tapio Perttunen, Pekka Korpi, Eero Hakkarainen are top drivers who do steadily well without the extreme skill of Teivainen and Moilanen.
4. Markku Nieminen is an excellent trainer but only mediocre as driver.
5. Mauri Jaara and Jarmo Saarela are the absolute dominators in Northern Finland (Oulu/Uleåborg, Tornio/Torneå and Rovaniemi).
6. Harri Koivunen does very well at Turku/Åbo. Prefers to drive on the inner lane.
I have no specific information concerning Norway or Denmark. Eirik Höitomt could be the best in Norway? In Denmark Birger Jörgensen does well.
There'll be a short break of trotting tips on my behalf since I'm off to Paris to see the Prix d'Amerique! http://www.prix-amerique.com/