This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Betting job offers

Betting job offers Job offers from the betting industry. DONT post your job wishes here, use the designated subforum for that. ONLY post job offers for others to apply for.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-07, 22:02   #1
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ASIANCONNECT - High Paid Job for tipsters

Founded in June 2007, Asianconnect NV is into an unusual business of sports investment. Our objective is to generate consistent profit from betting in sports events. Privately owned, we are investors with huge experience in sports betting. Our objective is achieved by hiring tipsters and through our sports brokers business.

On August 2010, we have successfully been granted a gaming license.

Tipsters
We are constantly seeking and recruiting tipsters from all over the world who provide us with fast,accurate and reliable information on worldwide sports events. Currently, we employ more than 40 people globally. This includes tipsters, traders and scouts. As at December 2011, we have tested more than 3000 guys and the number is growing everyday. On average, we receive 2 applications each day.

Unlike other groups, we do not sell your picks or previews. We are not interested in selling picks and previews. We believe that if picks are good, we can bet more, win more than selling picks regardless of how many subscribers

Rules for Tipsters trial

- Natives ONLY, the leagues you choose should be from the country you are currently residing.

- Please use www.sbobet.com as your handicap and odds reference. Please ensure odds are available.

- Only Asian Handicap and Over/Under picks are allowed.

- Only Matchday picks, early picks will not be accepted.

- Flat stake of 1unit per pick will be strictly implemented.

- For pregame, picks should be submitted at least 30mins before kickoff.

- For other tournaments (Champions League, Internationals, UEFA) tipsters can give picks if one of the teams is from their selected league.

- Tipsters must have quality PREVIEWS. You should submit your previews together with the pick with at least 2-3 paragraph or 6-10 sentences stating the reasons why you choose that pick. If possible you can also include line up.

- Maximum of 50 picks per month.

To pass the trial you have to:

You pass the trial after reaching +10 units of profit with at least 8% yield and will automatically become our tipster with highly competitive salary. Amount of salary will vary depending on your yield percentage during trial.

There will be no situation that you got the target and you are rejected.

All picks are recorded online and is only viewable by the tipster himself.

We respect the privacy of our tipster and will not disclose any of their particulars.

Interested, please send your CVs and inquiries to support@asianconnect88.com

Last edited by asianconnect; 24-02-13 at 20:04. Reason: updates

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-11-07, 14:38   #2
robert8209

robert8209 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

up to 3000E..., now that's something you don't see everyday for a tipster

what certainty do tipsters have that after the end of the 2 or 3 month while they are on probation, someone will get hired or picked ?

you could easily send a mass email to all of them :" sorry you are not qualified" , and you will receive daily free tips in your inbox.
you'll compare them all , and the ones that will be most popular with bettors you will bet on them.

so again, are there any certainties? i didn't send you a mail with this question because i think that all of those who are interested will ask this question, so that's why it's better to post it her for everyone interested to see, instead of mailing everyone with the same subject
Old 14-11-07, 15:22   #3
szorstak
banned

szorstak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert8209
up to 3000E..., now that's something you don't see everyday for a tipster

what certainty do tipsters have that after the end of the 2 or 3 month while they are on probation, someone will get hired or picked ?

you could easily send a mass email to all of them :" sorry you are not qualified" , and you will receive daily free tips in your inbox.
you'll compare them all , and the ones that will be most popular with bettors you will bet on them.

so again, are there any certainties? i didn't send you a mail with this question because i think that all of those who are interested will ask this question, so that's why it's better to post it her for everyone interested to see, instead of mailing everyone with the same subject
Agree. Is there any standings of the best tipsters so tipster could check how close/far is he/she/it to be picked after probationary period?
And how many will be picked after probation? And is there any asurance that picked tipster will ger this money ? You can easily said that somebody was picked and then start new probation and get more free picks and not pay picked one..... to many "againts" so far to me.
Old 14-11-07, 19:45   #4
irishfootball
Freshman

irishfootball is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubinho
Maybe you guys complaining should start about thinking WHO OFFERS and WHO WANTS in this package... if you start a trial in a company, you won't get a guarantee of being employed too.... sad but reality..
I dont agree. If you go to new company, you will have trial but paid trial. In spite of your employer dont make fortune on your work ( I think you work less than is you salary ).

I received same offer, but 3 months trial and without nothing it is big obstruction for me.
Old 15-11-07, 14:01   #5
robert8209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubinho
Maybe you guys complaining should start about thinking WHO OFFERS and WHO WANTS in this package... if you start a trial in a company, you won't get a guarantee of being employed too.... sad but reality..
here's my point of view, and that's what i tried to say in my first post in this topic but in a gentle manner

if you are able to offer a tipster up to 3000E you must be expecting from him nothing but the best, you will want the best in the bussines worldwide

and if you pay a tipster that kind of money for tips, imagine the amount of money he will use for betting on those tips , we're talking nice money here.

when you have that kind of money available, and you want the best from the best, you could easily start a website (about 30 $ per month) , promote the website , start a tiping contest , and select the first 3 or 4 or 5 .
the expense would be infim comparing to 500E(minimum ) paid to a tipster

when you want to invest big money in betting but you want to rely on someone else for info, you need to trust fully that someone else, you don't search for him in betting related forum's when you have that kind of money available , and give a gmail or yahoo or a msn adress as contact.
c'mon

Quote:
asianconnect
Tipsters who are able to give preview will have an added advantage
will you bet important sums of money on A vs B game if 10 tipsters say it will finish draw without any other kind of explanation?

that's why the nigerian letter was so succesfull ..., and that's why people pay to online sites to get a job
there will always be scammers and scammed

to sum it up : is nothing but a lazy guy, trying to receive in his inbox 20 or 30 tips daily, select the best of them and bet on them, trying to make a few bucks without having to looke for info , as the info will came to him
Old 15-11-07, 17:59   #6
Xponat

Xponat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
to sum it up : is nothing but a lazy guy, trying to receive in his inbox 20 or 30 tips daily, select the best of them and bet on them, trying to make a few bucks without having to looke for info , as the info will came to him
And how will he know which picks are the best if he doesn't look for info? Some tipsters would send picks without explanation and you can never be sure if the previews of those who do send explanations are correct.

And btw, I used to work for some big bettors and know how they recruit people, and believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about.

P.S. Offtopic - The senders of Nigerian letters average one reply in every 1000 sent mails, so it can hardly be considered a success, can it?
Old 16-11-07, 09:32   #7
robert8209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xponat
Quote:
And how will he know which picks are the best if he doesn't look for info?
probably he will bet on the most popular ones, but you should ask him to be sure

Quote:
And btw, I used to work for some big bettors and know how they recruit people, and believe me, you have no idea what you're talking about.
yea.., that's why he replied saying that his site will be up soon
i could say more here but i don't think it's worth it

Quote:
P.S. Offtopic - The senders of Nigerian letters average one reply in every 1000 sent mails, so it can hardly be considered a success, can it?
when you are talking about things that are way over your head you should just sit back, and don't say anything
yes it was a succes , and this succes lasted over a decade, and it ended because of the intense mediatization.

1. how do you know that only 1 in a 1000 reply? did you use to send that kind of emails?
2. it would have beeen enough if 1 in 10.000 would have replied.
it takes 30 min to send 10.000 emails

people lost all their belongigs, all their money , they even borrowed some, so yeah, i think it was a succes
Old 16-11-07, 11:09   #8
Xponat

Xponat is an unknown quantity at this point

I could answer to absolutely everything you've said, but I see that discussing with you is pointless, so I'll just say that all further offtopic and conspiracy theory posts will be deleted.

Bettingadvice welcomes all of those who expose frauds, but we also require more than just pure speculation to call someone a cheat.
Old 16-11-07, 12:32   #9
robert8209

Quote:
I could answer to absolutely everything you've said, but I see that discussing with you is pointless, so I'll just say that all further offtopic and conspiracy theory posts will be deleted.

Bettingadvice welcomes all of those who expose frauds, but we also require more than just pure speculation to call someone a cheat.
lol, it ain't a conspiracy theory, it's freedom of speach, but i got your point
anyway , i just stated my opinion about this topic, and to be honest i wish i was wrong with what i wrote, because i would like the ideea that tipsters start receiveing good money for their work.
regards
Old 07-12-07, 12:29   #10
Fubinho
Freshman

Fubinho is an unknown quantity at this point

sharpener you might take into consideration what is more valuable for people offering such jobs: to cheat you for some free picks or then start paying you and make profit by your 100% picks... incredible how the real kids in this forum are trying again and again to proove their envy on people being serious about betting
Old 07-12-07, 13:10   #11
Krtica

Krtica is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianconnect
Our site ( advertisement free) will be up soon. It is now being developed.
Please give me a break...
"Our site?" And who are "you"?
Lets get many many frogs on your list to make them jump into the water...!
What a difficult task?

He suddenly apeared here with 2 posts and right away WANTS AND DEMANDS AND tells fairy tales

What do you think how many of them will join to "you" -whoever you are...
Old 08-12-07, 05:01   #12
asianconnect

asianconnect is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpener
Very cute. Somehow Asian Kids are very cute.

Is there any Guarantee I will be paid. What happen if I am not paid and I have strike rate of 100%.

Start spamming by calling you scam? Or what. Limso.net forum is also close down.

:\LOL
Sharpener,

First, Can you hit 100% with at least 30picks in 3 months?

Second, if you are so confident, we shall make it a public challenge. We can send 1000euros to BA( if CG wants) or to any reputable escrow service (via moneybookers).

U can post your picks somewhere and email us, let everyone be the judge. If you hit 100%, you get the money.

What if you cannot hit 100%?

rgds,

CG,

Sorry to bother you. Hope you can accede to the request.

Rgds,
Old 08-12-07, 14:37   #13
Benfikista

Benfikista is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Is there any Guarantee I will be paid. What happen if I am not paid and I have strike rate of 100%.

Start spamming by calling you scam? Or what. Limso.net forum is also close down.

Hello 'sharpener'... First of all, I don't really know you, never heard of you. I think you should be a newbie here on BA, dunno ? Anyway... I can't accept such low level, attacking someone's offer for free.... Asian Kids ? How old are you mate ? I am from Portugal, I am 27... and I know for a fact these guys aren't kids, and so do a couple of respected guys here at BA. One thing is to disbelief someone's offer, other is to lack respect for people... That is surely an atittude of a kid . I advise you to waste your time in researching, studying and therefore improve your betting, instead of coming to these posts just trying to question serious people...
Seems you now have a challenge from the kids... can you beat it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krtica
Quote:
Our site ( advertisement free) will be up soon. It is now being developed.
Lets get many many frogs on your list to make them jump into the water...!
What a difficult task?

He suddenly apeared here with 2 posts and right away WANTS AND DEMANDS AND tells fairy tales

What do you think how many of them will join to "you" -whoever you are...
Kritca, you're not a newbie mate... Why criticise what you barely know ? When the site is online I will personally send you a pm for you to visit the 'wonderland' of the fairy tales
Old 09-12-07, 12:29   #14
Rossoneri

Rossoneri is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Is there any guarantee that you can pay back the money they have lost following your picks if it turns out to be a loss in the end? Use your brain and think. Who's money will be used for betting those picks. Who's taking the risk here.

And for those who thinks they are trying to get free picks, GET REAL. There are free picks all over the net. The thing is, would anyone in their right mind bet on your 'free picks' with huge sum of money without getting any proof? Remember, there is NO GUARANTEE that you will pay back the loss. I don't think you can afford it anyways.
Old 09-12-07, 17:12   #15
Satyr

Satyr is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people here have no clue how these things work. How on Earth can you seek for "guarantees"!?

Basically there's a potential investor that would hire you after you prove to him you're good (his choice, as always in life, it's the same as ANY job interview).

From his standpoint:
  • He gets plays from a proven handicapper instead of digging around for info and drowning in the sea of picks and previews. Usually, when you browse around betting boards and sites, you have a "tail or fail" situation, you can like someone's play today, tomorrow you're perhaps miss it, or that capper won't have time to post it, or you'll take a play from another capper. And by tailing one PROVEN capper you get to end up on top on the long run, as an investor.
  • Gets the plays before you post them anywhere.
  • Makes profit.
  • Shares a part of that profit with you as a "paycheck" for your services.

From your standpoint:
  • You're not doing anything that much different than to your normal capping, still do the hard work of picking your spots, battling with all sorts of info, filtering the trends, indicators, basically almost the same as if you didn't work for him.
  • If you're good, you get paid for it. If you're not, you shake hands and continue with your normal lives.

You're not doing anything that differently than your usual agenda, but you have a CHANCE of getting paid for it. Of course should the owner prove to be a scam, doesn't live to the promises/deals, you can expose him THEN. But not NOW, before you even had the chance to see for yourself what he's all about.

If you think 3000 Eur is some ASTRONOMICAL sum, then you have NO CLUE whatsoever how much some people wager on sports.

And I mean no clue whatsoever.
Old 09-12-07, 19:04   #16
sharpener
Freshman

sharpener is an unknown quantity at this point

I just could not believe my eyes when I read the replies.

Go on and have fun.

I just go to POD thread and pick my winners for free and I certainly know who to follow and how to analyse the game I am interested in.

For Austria I just follow Laila, even thought I may not really comprehend what she is writing.

For Portugal, I follow Benfikista, until he went private and I can understand his involvment in his thread afterall, there is and never will be free lunch.

Oh, just incase you are curious, I make my living in Sports Betting and have not work for the past 15 years as it pays much better than a Bank Managers job!

And if you think I have the time to write and sell you my preview you are certainly wrong.

Newbie or what, I have posted in the past and I take my hats off to the oldies who replied as of you are tipsters and wish you get employed by asianconnect.

Let me know when you are paid.
Old 09-12-07, 19:18   #17
sharpener
Freshman

Quote:
Quote:

Sharpener,

Second, if you are so confident, we shall make it a public challenge. We can send 1000euros to BA( if CG wants) or to any reputable escrow service (via moneybookers).

U can post your picks somewhere and email us, let everyone be the judge. If you hit 100%, you get the money.

rgds,

CG,

Rgds,

Very traditional. Challenges here and there. 100%. What if I hit 75%, you are already profitting from my free picks.

Oh, than you just go to Asianbookie, WSN and follow the top tipsters listed, instead of creating a site for whatever purpose.
Old 09-12-07, 19:20   #18
Satyr

Read my post please. You are focusing on the wrong things here. This is a BUSINESS OFFER.

Supply

and

Demand.

Don't want to be a part of it?

Then don't. End of story.
Old 09-12-07, 19:26   #19
sharpener
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
Read my post please. You are focusing on the wrong things here. This is a BUSINESS OFFER.

Supply

and

Demand.

Don't want to be a part of it?

Then don't. End of story.
Fully agree it is a business Offer. But ... if I were to start a site, I am quite sure I know who to make an offer for each and every league in this world.

Even with reliable tipsters, I still will want to know what I am into by researching further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossoneri

Is there any guarantee that you can pay back the money they have lost following your picks if it turns out to be a loss in the end? Use your brain and think. Who's money will be used for betting those picks. Who's taking the risk here.

And for those who thinks they are trying to get free picks, GET REAL. There are free picks all over the net. The thing is, would anyone in their right mind bet on your 'free picks' with huge sum of money without getting any proof? Remember, there is NO GUARANTEE that you will pay back the loss. I don't think you can afford it anyways.

Do you know whose free pics to follow and even if you know, do you research on your own.

I follow free picks of the following at BA and am thankful for what they did.

1. Laila
2. Karra
3. Lakini
4. arsenal01
5. Lokorus
6. Amathino
7. Hassan at GC.com for Turkish Tips.

and a few who have left the scene and went private.

And I am sure if i post anything here, you can safely follow and not lose sleep that the bet is lost.

Just that I have nothing to post as I am a follower now.

Quote:
Sharpener,

rgds,

CG,

Rgds,

I do not take challenges. You do not need 100% in 3 months to win money from my trial picks as I can hit 85% in a single leagues schedule at any one time (for specific leagues, whether it is German Bundesliga II, Belgium, Holland and so on).

With 75% and tips being sent to you 2 days in advance, you will be in profit.

So good luck, I am not into this service and will not take your challenge.

Some readers who know me will know what I am talking about and I do not have to dwell into it further.

I feel, your Offer is too vague as posted in a Public Forum to the effect that you are taking interested parties for a ride as your Offer is Peanuts if you are a highroller, betting from my Picks.

In Sports Betting you do not need a hitrate of 100% to be ahead of bookies. To be ahead a serious Punter / Investor need to know what they are betting and find value from a betting angle and ensure they are winning 2 out of 3 bets.

A word of advice is "Money will cloud your judgement and a resultant Poor pick".

Last edited by Milos NS; 08-04-10 at 21:06.
Old 09-12-07, 19:56   #20
Prague

Prague is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Satyr.

And everyone talks about 3000 euro a month but assianconnect wrote up to 3000 euro (starting at 500). And as he also talks about 100 percent hit rate I suppose that top salary is for such tipster only. And we all know that it´s impossible to provide only winning picks. So if they are really ready to pay something to their informers I suppose that it will be much lower than mentioned 3000 euro. And as Satyr wrote even those 3000 euro are nothing special for good punters. On the other hand if there would be a person that is able to provide good picks in long run and anticipate moves on asian market then his value would be much higher than 3000 euro a month.

Unfortunately I don´t have enough time to try my luck and test the credibility of this guy
Old 09-12-07, 21:08   #21
zekikum

zekikum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfikista
can't accept such low level, attacking someone's offer for free.... Asian Kids ? How old are you mate ? I am from Portugal, I am 27... and I know for a fact these guys aren't kids,
and dont you think who is a serious and good punter should know that offer doesnt coming from kids??

they are offering "the job" so its anybody's right to ask it..

wrong thing here;

this shouldnt be a puplic offer
this should be a little more clear
questions should be answered more quick, not by someone else but by topic owner...

so;

winners, losers, kids, grown up, smarts, fools etc...

get serious....
Old 10-12-07, 06:13   #22
Satyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prague
I agree with Satyr.

And everyone talks about 3000 euro a month but assianconnect wrote up to 3000 euro (starting at 500). And as he also talks about 100 percent hit rate I suppose that top salary is for such tipster only. And we all know that it´s impossible to provide only winning picks. So if they are really ready to pay something to their informers I suppose that it will be much lower than mentioned 3000 euro. And as Satyr wrote even those 3000 euro are nothing special for good punters. On the other hand if there would be a person that is able to provide good picks in long run and anticipate moves on asian market then his value would be much higher than 3000 euro a month.

Unfortunately I don´t have enough time to try my luck and test the credibility of this guy
I agree. However, I think he mentioned 100% only because sharpener mentioned it first. Like "what if I hit 100%". But I highly doubt it any serious investor thinks a winning percentage like that is possible.

zekikum and sharpener,

The thing is, this has every right of being an open offer since, judging from their opening post, they're looking for cappers to cooperate with in the future, so they're offering them a probation period.

As I said, nothing wrong or shady with that.

Once you "SHAKE HANDS", meaning get an email/talk to the potential investor, and you have a deal, THEN you can count on being paid, and appeal if they fail to step up. But until then I don't see a reason for it.
Old 10-12-07, 06:19   #23
Satyr

Quote:
Quote:
Sharpener,

rgds,

CG,

Rgds,

I do not take challenges. You do not need 100% in 3 months to win money from my trial picks as I can hit 85% in a single leagues schedule at any one time (for specific leagues, whether it is German Bundesliga II, Belgium, Holland and so on).

With 75% and tips being sent to you 2 days in advance, you will be in profit.

So good luck, I am not into this service and will not take your challenge.

Some readers who know me will know what I am talking about and I do not have to dwell into it further.

I feel, your Offer is too vague as posted in a Public Forum to the effect that you are taking interested parties for a ride as your Offer is Peanuts if you are a highroller, betting from my Picks.

In Sports Betting you do not need a hitrate of 100% to be ahead of bookies. To be ahead a serious Punter / Investor need to know what they are betting and find value from a betting angle and ensure they are winning 2 out of 3 bets.

A word of advice is "Money will cloud your judgement and a resultant Poor pick".

100% isn't the point. It was YOU who mentioned the 100% in the first place. No one hits 100%.

The offer is not vague at all. You have a:

1)probation period
2)potential deal
3)depending on your success during your campaign with the investor, you have possible bonuses, paycheck raise, etc...

Ok, let me get this straight. First you were reluctant to believe someone would offer UP TO 3000 Eur (not 3000 Eur as a fixed sum) to a tipster to work with, and now you're saying it's peanuts (assumed he is a high roller). Then you mention "betting from MY picks". I mean, he can bet your picks anyway, if you post them anywhere on the forum. He can tail a capper. But this way, I assume, he would get better prices since you would send your plays to him first, then post AFTER he has placed his bets, he would get the chance to tail you with your every play, etc...

But it's not like you are doing some massive work a and he's the only one benefiting from it. You would be digging that gold ANYWAYS, plus you get paid from him directly.

It is HIS business what to do with the money, he's offering you (and everyone else) a chance to earn money. Fair and square.

I really don't understand where the problem is.
Old 10-12-07, 10:54   #24
sharpener
Freshman

Satyr,

there was never any problem and i am fully aware why some jump on my post as they are paid.

it is every-ones right to be paid. my problem lies with this:-

1. the posting when he is fully aware who is good and consistant at Betting Advice
2. starting a site.... what for.

Yes, I mention 100% and as full time Punters, we know this does not exist.

But if my strike rate is 75% he would have benefitted from it anyway.

I can make a better offer. One month $5000 if a tipster can give me 75% strike rate base on Asianhandicap Betting. Probation period is 3 months.

I will give you an International Bank Guarantee and you can hold it and encash it once at the end of 3 months you have a strike rate of 75%.

And ...

No thanks, I do not publish any Picks nor do I intend to take this Challenge, though I am very confidant I can hit 100% and at worst 75% out of 10 Picks in a week for most Football Leagues in Europe, Japan and Australia (except eastern european countries)!!

Go luck mate, it is a job and congrates to who ever is being offerred.

I have already being emailed (informed / brief) on how they Operate and what they want. I am also told they are paid for work done and who manages this it for Asianconnect.
Old 10-12-07, 11:16   #25
Amanthino

Amanthino is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, just cut all the bullcrap about him not being honest and maybe not paying ...

I've worked for him ( now not anymore cos of personal reasons), and I've gotten money from him, as did Lokorus. I'd say, the 3 month probation is NOTHING comparing to the money U will be able to get in your hands when u can actually start with him. He's kind of a money guru, seems he's got plenty of money ... Maybe I shouldn't say this, but winning 1K is just peanuts for him; so don't even think about him not paying U.

Stop all the bad thinking and conspiracies, and better try to do well during the trial and get in. Could make a living out of it
Old 10-12-07, 13:48   #26
sharpener
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDDIE21
Mate shot your mouth or you'll never have the chance to say a word from now on.

What you want?Why you REPLY in this thread after all?

Go and take care of your business and let the others do the same.The guy came with an offer,and those interested will get on,have ANY prove that shows the contrary?
I guess you do not understand what I am getting at.

And I fully understand why as in replies in this thread.

Aha ... brainbetting another paid service. And no I do not have a problem with Brainbetting. But I believe, Brainbetting as an organisation should refrain from commenting in this sort of thread unless there is vested interest.

I suggest Asianconnect use Brainbetting than as among the strongest critic to my replies and doubt comes from them.

Good Luck and win more. Hope he increase his fees as Xmas is around the corner and also include fees to those who replied negatively.

PS. Not meant for Amathino as I have respect for your views on Belgium Leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanthino
Guys, just cut all the bullcrap about him not being honest and maybe not paying ...

I've worked for him ( now not anymore cos of personal reasons), and I've gotten money from him, as did Lokorus. I'd say, the 3 month probation is NOTHING comparing to the money U will be able to get in your hands when u can actually start with him. He's kind of a money guru, seems he's got plenty of money ... Maybe I shouldn't say this, but winning 1K is just peanuts for him; so don't even think about him not paying U.

Stop all the bad thinking and conspiracies, and better try to do well during the trial and get in. Could make a living out of it

Yup Odds is out for EPL, France, Germany, Italy Serie A and Spain. Hardly we get it early together with Asian Handicap.

Time is better use to get the best bets and price. instead of wasting time arguing and replying to some who are salaried by Asianconnect.
Old 10-12-07, 14:38   #27
Amanthino

Amanthino is an unknown quantity at this point

Point to the line:

This guy offers u guys a job with a certain paycheck every month, it's not about praising or slamming the offer.

He lets u guys know what he wants, those who like it try it, those who don't, just leave it alone ... but there's nothing wrong, perfectly fine offer
Old 10-12-07, 14:42   #28
Satyr

Sharpener you have some serious issues buddy. This has nothing to do with Brainbetting, we're just talking common sense here as BA members.

If you have any comments regarding BrainBetting feel free to visit the thread in the Tips websites section, this thread is about a business offer.
Old 04-01-08, 15:45   #29
smeu
Poker Manager

smeu is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the best thing is to wait and see. Do not judge people just because the offer is too good or something like that.
Hold your critics until the trial is over and after that some guys which made it can post to confirm that on this thread or viceversa!!
Until then, stop the nonsense comments!
Cheers
Betfred poker -> up to 600$ bonus and special BA tourneys

What's "god"?
You know,when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? "God" is the guy who ignores you !
Old 09-01-08, 17:41   #30
Scythe

Scythe is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't usually read this part of BA so i saw this topic just now, i will only said that i worked with asianconnect for few months, he payed me on regular basis under conditions that we agreed, there were never any problems and he showed trustable. Our cooperation ended when i entered big crisis (some of you will know what i'm talking about) and when i stopped producing profit. His offer is fair enough from my point of view and there's no place to critic as all those guys attacking him don't know him at all.

I know there are a lot of scam sites and guys trying to earn fast, i'm also sick of it, but this is nothing like that and he doesn't deserve to be attacked like that. You can trust me or you don't need to, i don't care. Also this is my last post in this topic as i don't want to argue about it...
Closed Thread