This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-10-16, 16:45   #1
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road
Default FIBA Championship League 1st round

free photo hosting

All opinions, information and picks are more than welcome

Last edited by dus@n; 19-10-16 at 14:13.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-10-16, 08:01   #2
jason87

jason87 is on a distinguished road

I see value on banvit win@1.80.. What do u think guys? Is important cham. League for banvit?
jason87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 10:45   #3
fl0oow54
Freshman

fl0oow54 is on a distinguished road

Spirou Charleroi - Besiktas

Spirou Charleroi is clearly under than 3 others teams in this group, in their Champ they are bad start (1w-3L) !! Coach says " The group is very complicated. We shall learn defeats as victories. It will be every time the good matches for the players and for the supporters ". Clearly one admissions of helplessness!
With that spirou are without Jevohn Shepherd (30min - 15 pts), Kevin Tumba(blessed after 8 min in the first game of champ but it was a player key of their roster) and Ioann Iarochevitch.

On the other side we Have Besiktas, impressive in preparation games and start of Champ with 2 Win by +42 and by +22 vs usak who beat Fener in first game.
Besiktas are totaly change their roster and that match in with Clark, Stimac, Roll, Thompson and Weems, not Big Name but very strong and fast player Clark is tall 208 cm he play F and can take fire at 3 pts.

not confiance of coach, Absence and bad start for Siprou are totaly deserv their and Besiktas are clearly overate and in total confiance.
10/10 stack Besiktas -10 1,80
fl0oow54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 12:17   #4
fl0oow54
Freshman

Bakken bears - Nymburg

I go to Over on this match !
last 5 games bakken scores : 114,75,83,95,98
last 5 games Nymburk scores : 100,81,88,100,89

2 teams who play fast basket with first shoot intension and more 3 pts

8/10 stack Over 165
Old 18-10-16, 13:59   #5
Raffie

Raffie is on a distinguished road

18/10/2016 20:30 CET
Dinami Sassari - Stelmet Zielona Gora over 160.5
1.95 (Pinnacle)
5/10

Stelmet on that season change style and tactic. In last two season is team with many set basketball and hard defence with good defensive coach Saso Filipovski.

Stelmet after three officials games on Polish ground have most best tempo action on all teams. Dinamo Sassari play fast too. Is not game with good defence and many set actions.

Stelmet play crazy up-tempo. On game with Siarka Tarnobrzeg players coach Artur Gronek on full game only run, run and shoot without set action and strong defence. On Stats Stelmet take on 3 games 216 shoots (average 72 shoots) for example other team from Poland - Polpharma take only 52,5 shoots per game.

Stelmet build roster on many shooters but this guy play without good games on this season and shoot almost with 30-32% for three. Stelmet not play with good offensive team - Rosa, Trefl and Siarka. Is first when Stelmet have opponent with good team on attack. Without coach Filipovski and great defensive guard Dee Bost is no chance for defence from last season.

Is interesing match-up on PG position where is key players for today game. Playmaker Dinamo Sassari - Darius Johnson-Odom is leader team and probably many times break defence where on PG play Florence with Koszarek - poor defenders guy without skills Bost on defence. On other side is that same, Koszarek and Florence is good shooters and attack players Johnson-Odom is nothing special on defence.
Raffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 16:38   #6
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road
Default Ironi-Banvit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason87 View Post
I see value on banvit win@1.80.. What do u think guys? Is important cham. League for banvit?
Hi mate,

about the match my idea is OVER155 (this is generally the line) @1,90.

BANVIT is quiet over 80 points for match, and tonight it's obviously favorite with a gap of 10 points; Ironi is a squad that play well against bigger, and I think that the score will be around 80 (probably a little bit under).

My prevision is 78-88 as final result.
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-16, 16:42   #7
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl0oow54 View Post
Spirou Charleroi - Besiktas

Spirou Charleroi is clearly under than 3 others teams in this group, in their Champ they are bad start (1w-3L) !! Coach says " The group is very complicated. We shall learn defeats as victories. It will be every time the good matches for the players and for the supporters ". Clearly one admissions of helplessness!
With that spirou are without Jevohn Shepherd (30min - 15 pts), Kevin Tumba(blessed after 8 min in the first game of champ but it was a player key of their roster) and Ioann Iarochevitch.

On the other side we Have Besiktas, impressive in preparation games and start of Champ with 2 Win by +42 and by +22 vs usak who beat Fener in first game.
Besiktas are totaly change their roster and that match in with Clark, Stimac, Roll, Thompson and Weems, not Big Name but very strong and fast player Clark is tall 208 cm he play F and can take fire at 3 pts.

not confiance of coach, Absence and bad start for Siprou are totaly deserv their and Besiktas are clearly overate and in total confiance.
10/10 stack Besiktas -10 1,80
Absolutely agree.
IMO difference will be more than 20 points: too much Besiktas for the Spirou atm.
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 11:59   #8
fl0oow54
Freshman

Default FIBA Champions League 19/10

Moved all posts in appropriate thread

Last edited by dus@n; 19-10-16 at 14:15.
Old 19-10-16, 12:12   #9
MNtipster
Freshman

MNtipster is an unknown quantity at this point

Ludwigsburg is without best player Alex Ruoff 11.2 ppg and 3.2 apg, he left the team. Problems with injuries have Washpun 9ppg 3.2 apg Loesing 17.2mpg 2.7ppg and Breuning Martin but he plays only 5min per game. The coach said that they have problems and to look for new players. Of course Partizan got 400 tickets but bought another thousand cards and expects the siege of the city, in the German live many Serbs.

As for Partizan, they are just sick Ratkovica but he played last, and now he feels good.
MNtipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 12:13   #10
MNtipster
Freshman

MNtipster is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.lkz.de/sport-uebersicht/b...id,389289.html

Last edited by MNtipster; 19-10-16 at 13:02.
MNtipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:22   #11
Raffie

Raffie is on a distinguished road

19/10/2016 18:30 CET
Rosa Radom - PAOK under 153.5
1.90 (Pinnacle)
5/10

I see all games Rosa and I take on PLK both time line 149,5 for games with Stal and Polski Cukier. Game with Stal end with 147 points, with Cukier 150.

I see on video game PAOK vs. Kolossos with result 83:75. In 60 second to end game result is 79:68 and both teams score a lot of points in last 60 seconds. PAOK play very slowly and many times take set basketball. Rosa play slowly too and no have roster for up-tempo with injured guard Szymkiewicz.

For me good line is 149-150. Rosa have many pain on attack and need more time for better action. I see defensive game with good defence. Rosa maybe with USA players on PG/SG starting five but Brazelton many time take set and play slowly. For that time Brazelton is without form (only with Stelmet have good shooting day). PAOK on guards have Greece players with 33-years leader Tscholas.
Raffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-16, 13:23   #12
fl0oow54
Freshman

Usak Sportif - Neptunas

Usak sportif since one year are climb up ! 7th place last year With great 11-4 at home.
They changed All of their roster for A better again - 2 Maccabi rishon Arrived : Darryl Monroe(33min - 17 pts) and Mark Lyons (31 min - 16 pts) ; LG sakers arrived Shaquielle Mckissis (25min - 16 pts) ; Bc Kalev arrived Rolands Freimanis (30min - 16 pts) ; Chalon sur soane arrived Jeremy Hazell (30min- 15 pts) !! very good Players And the start of season are some good with win at home Vs Fener and lost at Besikstas who are Over on the start of season. I think team value the new Champ League this season After Big win (65-85) at Napoca in qualif games.

Neptunas are not team since 2 years ago who cause problems at big teams in Euroleague
, they Lost Daniel Erwing (25min-13pts) and Donatas Zavackas(25min- 9pts) who left the club. Butkevicius (key player) is blessed. For remplace great departures, players Who arrived are not much better : Larry Drew II arrived to D-League and Jimmy Barron to Spirou Charleroi. rest of team Are with some Experience players but little bit old. In their Champ (3w-4l) their 3 last win are againts 8-9-10th/10 league! not so far.

For me Usak is clearly over than neptunas With great arrived and some good players than Neptunas. and Neptunas is for me A Home team !

9/10 stack Usak sportif -7 1,80
Old 19-10-16, 19:41   #13
Marc23

Marc23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffie View Post
19/10/2016 18:30 CET
Rosa Radom - PAOK under 153.5
1.90 (Pinnacle)
5/10

I see all games Rosa and I take on PLK both time line 149,5 for games with Stal and Polski Cukier. Game with Stal end with 147 points, with Cukier 150.

I see on video game PAOK vs. Kolossos with result 83:75. In 60 second to end game result is 79:68 and both teams score a lot of points in last 60 seconds. PAOK play very slowly and many times take set basketball. Rosa play slowly too and no have roster for up-tempo with injured guard Szymkiewicz.

For me good line is 149-150. Rosa have many pain on attack and need more time for better action. I see defensive game with good defence. Rosa maybe with USA players on PG/SG starting five but Brazelton many time take set and play slowly. For that time Brazelton is without form (only with Stelmet have good shooting day). PAOK on guards have Greece players with 33-years leader Tscholas.
Can't believe they went to 2nd OT and this just put it over...how retarded you have to be?
Marc23 is offline   Reply With Quote