This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookie black list

Bookie black list Horror stories can be posted here. Slow/missing payouts, bankruptcy rumours, etc.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-11-16, 12:21   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Pinnacle Sports

I was always a die-hard fan of Pinnacle, but recently (I would say after they changed their owners) they are becoming a greast dissapointment.
First of all, their live betting problems were hillarious. Long years I enjoyed Asian Live betting at them. Offer was not as wide as elsewhere, but it was good, professional, odds great and of course it worked well.
Then a couple of months ago they forced all customers to start using their BETA view, which was a terrible portal. Terrible for betting, it worked awfully slow and after many many complaints they had to skip it. The problem is, I guess their servers are really poor as their Asian live betting is also getting worse. Sometimes odds are 5 minutes behind the real live time and that is annoying.
But it got worse.
In recent weeks they started to implement new rules which means that bets are pending a lot longer, I was wathcing Slovenia game yesterday and although the ball was behind among defenders, no danger at all, it took them a minute to confirm it. And it is a regular feature now, they keep live bets pedning a lot longer on average...
But that is not all.
I must say I really liked the reliability of their deposit/withdrawal features. But now I had problems with Paysafe on couple of occasions (it took them ages to fill my account) and now today when I wanted to take a good live bet, they got my VISA transaction pending?? That is the first time it happened but it is annoying.
Overall there is only one feature they have, keeping me to stay: quick withdrawal. But if they continue like that, I am a goner. And for sure not the only one... I dont want to stay at the bookmakers that has a tendencto become a new Bet 365 scam.

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 14-11-16, 17:02   #2
inter1977

inter1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes its true. I closed my account at Pinbacle few months ago.
Samme happened to me at Bet365. I was thinking in many many years that they are best bookmaker, but i was so wrong. They dont gave any respect to their customers. I closed my account there last week after msny msny years using my account daily.

It seems that there is no so good bookmaker anymore.f
inter1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-16, 18:34   #3
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

Finally main moderator of forum says that pinnacle is not that great now. moders of other forum - sbr - are totally in pinnacle's a$$. They even ban people for a week for criticizing pinnacle.
For now I'm strugling with yet another pinnacle's problem. It's wrong kick-off time. Someone may make a bit of money if he knows that actual kick-off was 3 minutes ago. And you're getting a lot of trouble to prove that game started slightly before.
And last week was another type of disaster: 2 games were played the day before. But pinnacle had no idea about that. Even after my emails. Until their imaginary kick-off time.
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-16, 12:06   #4
SBE
Freshman

SBE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
Finally main moderator of forum says that pinnacle is not that great now. moders of other forum - sbr - are totally in pinnacle's a$$. They even ban people for a week for criticizing pinnacle.
For now I'm strugling with yet another pinnacle's problem. It's wrong kick-off time. Someone may make a bit of money if he knows that actual kick-off was 3 minutes ago. And you're getting a lot of trouble to prove that game started slightly before.
And last week was another type of disaster: 2 games were played the day before. But pinnacle had no idea about that. Even after my emails. Until their imaginary kick-off time.
Unfortunately, this all is true. I am at Pinnacle for over 15 years, or so. Even that time they were as Planet Pinnacle named. Most of you probably do not remember it here.
I noticed, sometimes it happens, for example, a tennis match is in play few minutes already and they offer it both LIVE and pre-match, too.

And if I wrote this in the SBR forum, they cancelled my post and started to censore me.
Yes, they paid by Pinnacle, so any of negative announcement about Pinnacle behaviour is immediately cancelled and all further posts you would like to write - they are all under an administrator's review - most of them never added to a thread.
SBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-16, 19:14   #5
SBE
Freshman

But, to be FAIR.

Even, if Pinnacle is doing steps, in the past few months (or even 1-2 years) I do not like.

Still, they are on the TOP, if you compare it with some s*its, as Bet 365, Bwin, Bet at home, Sportingbet, etc . ...

Yes, if you are so called "recreational players", then that all above (*list) is a great option for you ... Sorry, If somebody found my comments as rude ... Wish you all to best !
Old 21-11-16, 19:59   #6
Macot
Super Moderator

Well, of course, they are still among the best.
But the point is, they are going the wrong direction and I am afraid that they will become as shitty as abovementioned bookies.
New owners obviosly want to do changes and these changes are all wrong.
Old 21-11-16, 20:33   #7
SBE
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Well, of course, they are still among the best.
But the point is, they are going the wrong direction and I am afraid that they will become as shitty as abovementioned bookies.
New owners obviosly want to do changes and these changes are all wrong.
I do not want to protect them, at all. They must be fully responsible for their lines offering & start times, too.

But, as the time goes on, more and more countries are "Pinnacle prohibited" and it means, less and less profits for Pinnacle => probably they must "say good bye" to some of their employes and the servoce provided by them is lower and lower quality (yes, this is not our problem, for sure) ... it is everything "connected " and getting worse ...
Old 22-11-16, 00:22   #8
SBE
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
How long do you wait for Pinnacle's reply by e-mail? I noticed that time span increased the last months to 2-3 hours.
20-40 minutes usually
Old 22-11-16, 12:15   #9
Revived
Freshman

Revived is on a distinguished road

They pulled out of Danmark for reasons unknown to me. First stopped accepting new customers from here and then closed the already existing accounts...
Revived is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-16, 13:31   #10
payam

payam is on a distinguished road

Mascot, even their withdrawl is mediocre now. They made my buddy wait 10 days to withdraw to give him more time to lose his winnings.
payam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-16, 13:02   #11
SBE
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
Mascot, even their withdrawl is mediocre now. They made my buddy wait 10 days to withdraw to give him more time to lose his winnings.
Over hundred withdrawals in past 15 years. Almost never took more than 9-10 hours. The last withdrawal, in the beginning of this November, took some 35 minutes only !
And I am not a big fan of Pinnacle in past few years - they are getting worse, slowly. But still they are on the top as a non-asia based bookie...
Old 05-12-16, 13:27   #12
Dimitri

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

It is becoming a tragicomedy with their new/old/new failed website. Unavailable half of the time and you never know which version you will get. If you are unlucky to get new one it is useless.
I can't understand that one of the leading bookmakers in the industry still operates a website that by design, funcionality, user-friendliness etc begins at some long gone era, 10+ years ago.
Screenshot from moments ago:
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 19:46   #13
Dwyane

Dwyane is on a distinguished road

Here is my view...

This BETA view is extremely slow...like retarded slow.
Live pending bets sometimes take ages to accept the bet.

But, their paysafe card deposit and bank transfer withdrawals were always quick and professional. Been a customer for quite a few years.

However, when I made the last withdrawal, I got a call from my bank. They said that I put the bank's IBAN wrong and I must do it again, otherwise I won't get my money. Funny, because I always place the sam IBAN and never had any problems. I wrote to their customer service...they wrote me back 3 days later that they will look into it. In the meantime, I got my money.

Strange. Don't know if I really put the wrong IBAN or if Pinnacle is trolling me or my bank is being stupid. Who knows...
Dwyane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 19:57   #14
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyane View Post

Live pending bets sometimes take ages to accept the bet.

That's what annoys me the most.
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 20:17   #15
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisWade View Post
That's what annoys me the most.
Yes, this is changing to the worse, I think they also changed Live betting rules last year or so... in the past on average, they took the bet more quickly, now I sometimes watch the game and ask myself what the hell is so dangerous in the action I watch that they dont accept the bet yet.
But yes, they are still great on some other matters, so we are still tollerating them knowing how many bookies are 10x worse still.
Old 05-12-16, 20:24   #16
FrancisWade

FrancisWade is on a distinguished road
Default Pinnacle Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Yes, this is changing to the worse, I think they also changed Live betting rules last year or so... in the past on average, they took the bet more quickly, now I sometimes watch the game and ask myself what the hell is so dangerous in the action I watch that they dont accept the bet yet.

But yes, they are still great on some other matters, so we are still tollerating them knowing how many bookies are 10x worse still.

I completely agree with you.

I enjoy placing some live corners bets but with them it is a hard task. Sometimes the ball is at the center of the pitch, I try to place the bet and one minute later...A corner. What happens?They never accepted the bet and the money is refunded.
Annoying, specially because most of the times the "bet" would be a winner. But I don't chase, when that happens I quit from betting on that market/game (turn the tv to another match ).
FrancisWade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 20:29   #17
Dwyane

Dwyane is on a distinguished road

It happened again.

Iraklis - Giannina, I placed an over 2,5 goals bet in the cca 81. minute.
Confirmed FOUR minutes later!! What the hell ?!??

Odds went way higher in the meantime....luckily I won the bet, but it's things like these that are really driving me nuts.
Dwyane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-16, 20:47   #18
Macot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwyane View Post
It happened again.

Iraklis - Giannina, I placed an over 2,5 goals bet in the cca 81. minute.
Confirmed FOUR minutes later!! What the hell ?!??

Odds went way higher in the meantime....luckily I won the bet, but it's things like these that are really driving me nuts.
That is another aspect: at live betting bookmakers go against all logic, just because of greed and they dont give odds at the moment bet was accepted but odds that were in place at the moment we have placed the bet. They have not a single argument for this logic but their greed.

But that is not only at Pinnacle, that is what happens at all bookmakers, but at others it takes less time until bet is accepted.
Old 05-12-16, 21:01   #19
Dimitri

One time my bet was pending while there was a penalty.
Any bookie in Asia would cancel the bet. Pinnacle waited to see if the penalty will be scored, after it was missed they accepted the bet (5 minutes later, odds on over were much higher).
Old 16-12-16, 20:29   #20
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

My bet on Teodosic over 15.5 pts is CANCELLED. He scored 16 points. I sent them email asking for explanation. I took the bet 5 mins beforr the kick of so actually I wonder how and why they can settle it as void?!
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-16, 02:21   #21
dus@n
Super Moderator

Dear Client,

We found that Teodosic did not start the game, so bets don't have action according to our Basketball rules:

In a proposition concerning an individual's total points, rebounds, assists, blocked shots, or any other similar statistic (or combination of these statistics), the specific player must start the game for action.

Best regards,
Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,
customerservice@pinnacle.com
www.pinnacle.com

LOL What a idiotic rule...
Old 28-12-16, 17:49   #22
Draxler31

Draxler31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dus@n View Post
Dear Client,

We found that Teodosic did not start the game, so bets don't have action according to our Basketball rules:

In a proposition concerning an individual's total points, rebounds, assists, blocked shots, or any other similar statistic (or combination of these statistics), the specific player must start the game for action.

Best regards,
Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,
customerservice@pinnacle.com
www.pinnacle.com

LOL What a idiotic rule...
They did the same to me a week ago when I bet on Simonovic to score over 11.5 (scored 16 I think), and they cancelled my bet as he didn't start the match. I was so angry, and the most upsetting thing was that I can't do nothing about it..
Draxler31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-16, 19:13   #23
dus@n
Super Moderator

They are living in 18th century with such rules... Why would player have to start?! This does not exist anywhere, really. Even in the worst local bookmarks, this rule has never been on
Old 29-12-16, 19:54   #24
Dimitri

Old rule at Pinnacle and William Hill and they had it since introducing Player Props market.
What I don't understand is why they offer reserves at all? They had Teodosic again today.
Old 12-01-17, 15:56   #25
Gedud
Freshman

Gedud is on a distinguished road

don't face such problems as my acc is opened via an agent and is address all the Q there and they forward to pinny...
Gedud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-17, 18:53   #26
dus@n
Super Moderator

Pinnacle has decreased limits for ABA league ONCE AGAIN! It used to be 2500e in 2015, becoming 1800 last year, and from today we have 900e as max limits Soon we could see them on 400e limits most probably
Old 14-01-17, 07:41   #27
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

Another great answer from pinnacle csd in notorious 1xbet style:

Quote:
Customers are solely responsible for their own Account transactions. Please be sure to review your bets for any mistakes before placing them. Once a transaction is complete, it cannot be changed. We do not take responsibility for missing or duplicate wagers made by the Customer and will not entertain discrepancy requests because a play is missing or duplicated. Customers may review their transactions in the My Account section of the site after each session to ensure all requested wagers were accepted.
They just answer using random quotes from rules. Question was about wrong home team.
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-17, 15:05   #28
dus@n
Super Moderator

Typical for them, anything you ask them, you get same random quote answer.. They even dont read full questions, they just mark some words from your question and robot answers
Old 18-01-17, 02:12   #29
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Nah, I haven't been impressed with Pinnacle - not in the least. They offer no customer support service whatsoever except some generic e-mail pasting by some human "robot". In terms of service, I'd rate them worse than any other bookie I've ever dealt with.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-17, 21:45   #30
seppy
Freshman

seppy is on a distinguished road

well, here im stucked with bet 365..all the others are uber fails..

i could use pinnacle, but even skrill and neteller are forbiden in greece..
seppy is offline   Reply With Quote