BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-17, 06:45   #1
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road
Default POD 20/04/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-04-17, 06:51   #2
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
Foolad Khuzestan - Esteghlal Khuzestan
X @ 2.90
Ladbrokes

1:3, -100

Football game from Iran IPL - Foolad Khuzestan at home play with Esteghlal Khuzestan. The bet is a good for pick on tie again for this team like Foolad Khuzestan. They are team with 6 wins 14 ties and seven loses, so the team on Esteghlal Khuzestan is with the current shape can't be a hard for prediction on another tie. Maybe is a little surprise the fact latest meetings 7 in a row NO tie between these two teams, also the home advantage means nothing because of 5 away squad victories in this clash.Foolad Khuzestan at home finished with 4 of the latest 4 with ties. Good luck!!!
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 06:59   #3
nansita
Freshman

nansita is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 + 152
Europe Europa League
Besiktas - Lyon
Besiktas
Odds @ 2.76 / Bookmaker @ Pinnacle

2:1, +176

Besiktas accepts Lyon in a match from the Europa League. The result after the first one is 1: 2 for the French, but we have to note that Lyon actually won this game in the last minutes. After the ugly scenes in Lyon, the first game ended 2: 1 in favor of the hosts from France. Both teams had many positions. In other words, the guests from France have slipped out once, but this is just the second time. The hosts are more than stable at home, have a loss in all matches so far in the season as a host. At the same time, the local championship is a leader with a good advance and it seems that they will be looking for a victory. I think the team of the hosts from Besiktas are in a better position and will win this match.
nansita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 08:41   #4
dogg
Freshman

dogg is on a distinguished road

Pick #4
2/0/1 (+ 200)

Soccer: Europa league
Genk vs C. Vigo
Bet: Over 3 goals
Odd: 2.02 (Bet 365)

1:1, -100

Second match between two high scoring teams. First match in Spain finished 3:2 so from this point of view Genk have enough 1:0 to proceed but I don't expect this scenario because even if Genk will lead 1:0 on this match, I think they will play to score more goals. Genk is very good at home at the moment. Usually they score 2 or 3 goals at home but today their opponent plays very open and attacking football so I think that Genk will have more chances to score like they have in domestic league.
Celta Vigo is in good form, they are in the middle of the table in Spanish La Liga so Europa League is their most important 'project' at the moment.
My call is both teams to score and min. 3 goals scored.

GL
dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 13:46   #5
Sabelius

Sabelius is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 [1W 0L +250]
Basketball, NBA
Memphis Grizzlies - San Antonio Spurs
Pick: San Antonio Spurs -3.5 points AH
Odds: 2.00 @ Bwin

105:94, -100

For me it's best bet of the night in NBA. San Antonio Spurs won both matches with Memphis in great style. In game 1 Memphis were leading by almost 15 points in first quarter and Popovich's boys cut that deficit in few minutes. The quality difference is really obvious here and I don't see any chances for Grizzlies to repeat their results from regular season when they beat Spurs two times in home. Current San Antonio's motivation is way different when it was in regular season, to which they are not paying so high attention and won just only to qualify to it with home ground advantage in few rounds. Now they are playing on 110% and have all players healthy and not too fatigued. Memphis on the other side seems to played their best basket earlier in the season and coming to this playoffs tired. Also they are without Parsons and Allen two very important defenders. Because of that I think Spurs won't have any problems to win it and cover this handicap too. I think guests will win and their advantage will be close to double digit margin.
Sabelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 15:04   #6
Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 0w 0v 1l -100
Sweden Allsvenskan
IF Elfsborg - Örebro SK
Pick : Over 3.5 goals
Odds: 2.25
Bet365

3:0,-100

Today we have a match in the best football league in sweden where elfsborg play home in borås against örebro and here i take a bet on the match to end with over 3.5 goals. both teams has turf on their home field so both teams knows how to play well on the surface and both teams are good in the offence. we can also see the two teams has a high scoring average when they face each other. 3 of the last 5 meetings in the league has ended with at least 4 goals. both has played 3 matches in the league, all 6 has ended with at least 3 goals.So my pick is over 3.5 goals in the match. Good Luck !
Monte Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 15:06   #7
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

pick 5, 0-4, -400
Schalke - Ajax
Pick: over 4,5
Odds: 4.10, bwin

2:0, -100
In the first match the score was 2:0 for Ajax, now they must travel back to Schalke's home and survive this. Schalke are strong as hell at home and last time they lost at home was to Frankfurt in january. With 0 scored goals Schalke must go hard today and attack Ajax with everything they have. On the other hand Ajax scored 5/5 last on the road games. Both to score and 3+ here is the best pick but for pod I will take 4,5 to get 3.50 odds. Schalke will be fully offensive and Ajax can score for sure as well again.

3:2
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 15:10   #8
Cam
Freshman

Cam is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 / -300
Soccer, Euro league
Manchester United - Anderlecht
Manchester United -2.75 AH @ 3.30 / Bet365

1:1,-100

Manchester United will definitely throw everythign they got in this game, they have tough league schedule after this. Manchester will face Burnley on April 23rd away from home, then quickly after that on April 27th United will again play away from home against Manchester City.
Very tough schedule for Manchester United and there is no point in saving anything for Burnley/City games when in league they have no chance to reach good places anymore, they dropped to many points this season and it's over for them there.
They will now focus on winning this competition, I can see them winning 3:0 or 4:0, good luck!
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 15:18   #9
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

Pick 5
Genk - Celta Vigo
Pick: X
Odds: @ 3.69 PINNACLE

1:1, +250

Belgian side scored two goals in Spain when they last week traveled to Celta Vigo's home. I am sure they consider this as a big success because scoring two crucial away goals in the first game is so valuable and can make wonders for Genk today. Genk even took the lead first, Boetius scored in 10th minute and Genk shocked Celta early. But then Celta started to dominate and Genk totally fell apart yet in the first half. From minute 15 to 38th, Celta scored 3 goals and came back strong with a 3-1 lead. At that point Genk was supposed to sink even lower and possibly allow more goals in their own net but they stood their ground and did not allow any more goals for Celta to score. Genk even scored the second goal in 67th minute, Buffel scored it. So now we have the second game in Belgium and it's pick 'em game, odds are even and expectations from the public do not favour celta at all after what happened in Spain. Celta failed to capitalize on the big comeback lead with 3-1, then they conceded the second away goal. Now Genk are fired up and with a simple score of 1-0 today they can qualify to the semi finals because of the away goals. All they need to do today is defend and look for one goal from a set piece or a counter. Celta will not push this either, they will start slowly and look carefully for their own away goal which they surely need. In terms of quality you gotta say that Celta are stronger, they are coming from much stronger league and they have better players, but with a bad result they cannot allow themselves to play like they would usually. Because of 3-2 score from the first game and those away goals, Celta will try and make this a 0-1 / 1-1.
thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 15:54   #10
Gvdw

Gvdw is on a distinguished road

Pick # 1
Icehockey
World Championships U18, Final Round
USA - Switzerland
Pick: USA -4 AH
Odd: 1.95
Unibet

4:2, -100

The USA has been dominating this tournament winning 9 of the 18 editions and since 2002 they have finished in the top 3 in every tournament. This year they are again one of the favorites and they have started strong in the group stage winning all 4 matches scoring at least 5 goals in each game.
Switzerland has finished 4th in the group in the last 2 editions and this year they again finished 4th. They defeated Latvia but had no chance against the top teams in the group losing 5-1 to Finland and 7-3 to Canada. They also have a poor recent record against the USA losing 6 of the last 7 meetings with them with at least a 4 goal difference. A friendly last year ended in a 7-2 win for the USA and I also expect them to be far too strong in this meeting.
Gvdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 16:48   #11
Overeem
Freshman

Overeem is on a distinguished road

Pick 7
Record >> 1-0-5
Balance >> -250
Europa League >> SCHALKE 04 VS. AJAX
Pick >> Draw
Odd >> 3.60
Bookie >> bet365

2:0, -100

There is a big difference in form of these two teams. While Ajax are playing fantastic football and have 5 straight wins connected, the germans are in much worse position. After losing in Amsterdam 2:0, they went on to play Darmstadt and lost there too. Big crysis for Schalke, they have a lot of quality on paper but they cannot seem to pull the string together, they need new manager but that's to be said in the summer, not now. It's hard for me to see Ajax losing this game, actually it's mostly because of how good they play rcently just by looking at the results, and with such a sweet form of 5 straight wins and 8 games without any losses, I must back them here. Schalke must win of course, but Ajax is in too good of a form to lose the lead from the first game and imo Schlalke might not win at all.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 18:03   #12
Brooklyn
Freshman

Brooklyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Euroleague
Panathinaikos - Fenerbahce
Fenerbahce ML @3.05 pinnacle

posted late, 1 hour before start is the minimum, not counting

In the first game, Fenerbahce was superior in three quarters. They started well but a disaster 2nd quarter allowed hosts to build a double digit lead but Fenerbahce played great defense in the second half and upset the hosts after a spirited comeback. Panathinaikos looked lost in that second half where they could only score 4 field goals. Pascual looked desperate but he couldn't manage the crack Obradovic's defense. They also couldn't contain Bogdanovic and Fener's pick and rolls. If Greeks lose this, series will be almost over so hosts will be highly motivated but I can't resist taking Fenerbahce with these odds after seeing them displaying an inspiring performance just 2 days ago.
Brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 21:45   #13
ddasd
Freshman

ddasd is on a distinguished road

Icehockey NHL
Pittsburgh Penguins - Columbus Blue Jackets
over 6 @ 1.961 pinnacle

preview too short, not counting

Pittsburgh Penguins leads series 3-1.
Last two games finished over 8.
Pittsburgh is gonna try to finish this game today and i think we will see high scoring game!
ddasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 21:51   #14
luzernhero

luzernhero is on a distinguished road

Pick #5
2-2 +45
Copa Libertadores
Guarani VS Gremio
Over 3.5 goals
Odds @ 3.80 / Bookmaker @ bwin

1:1, -100

In this group 8 Guarani and Gremio (Paraguay and Brazil) are two leaders, and they posess more skill and quality than other two teams in Zamora (Venezuela) and Deportes Iquique (Chile). There were 2 games played so far and both Guarani and Gremio have 6 points from 2 games against those mentioned above, this the first time in this group that Guarani and Gremio will play each other. Gremio are just a little bit stronger on paper but the place of event will make up for that and make them equal tonight. Guarani in primera division of Paraguay are mostly defensively well organized and well prepared in that department, they tend to rarely concede goals, you cannot compare those teams to Gremio. Good news are that Guarani conceded goals in their 4 most recent games, which is nothing like them. The busy schedule primera + copa has finally proven to be the straw that breaks their back and makes them less organized in defense. Gremio and Guarani scored 9 goals combined, 5 for Gremio and 4 for Guarani. Gremio will score goals against this kind of Guarani, and for hosts, they will try and win this game to take the first place in group 8.
luzernhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-17, 22:11   #15
dmccooper
Freshman

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #4 (2-0-1) +202
Ice Hockey: USA - NHL
Game - Pittsburgh Penguins - Columbus Blue Jackets
Pick: 1 AH (-1)
Odds: 2.20
Bookie: 5Dimes

5:2, +120

In fifth game of first round of playoffs, Pittsburgh Penguins meet Columbus Blue Jackets on PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. Penguins have comfortable advantage with 3-1 wins so far after amazing start at home and much more even battle on the road. However, the goalie of Blue Jackets Sergei Bubrovsky conceded 16 goals in the first 4 games which is the highest number so far. There is no doubt that Columbus will go all in for that game but they struggle to take the only win at home so it's much tougher to beat Penguins as guest. On other hand, Pittsburgh should be careful because if they couldn't win tonight, they will go to Columbus in decisive last match before the tie break. Blue Jackets will be without Zach Werenski (82/12 d), Ryan Murray (61/2 d) while Penguins have some doubtful regular players Chad Ruhwedel (34/2 d), Chris Kunitz (71/9 f), Carl Hagelin (61/6 f), Matt Murray (49/92.2% Saves, goalkeeper). I expect huge support from the fans and big win for home team.
dmccooper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 00:12   #16
Serpico_re
Freshman

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

Pick #9

4-0-4, +350

Tennis
SHUAI PENG vs ZARINA DIYAS
Pick: ZARINA DIYAS to win
Odds: 3.5
Bookie: Bwin

6:3,6:3, -100

Peng is not doing good on big tours, thats why she play on smaller tours and keep the points, she is 31 yo, and is draging back injury since 2015, but this smaller tours bring her in life, hm woman tennis. she is settled with lower tournaments, where she can do some big results vs lower players. Im not impressed with her wins vs 200+ ranked players. Reasons i would be against her, is her level off play, age, injury problems. Now, to the point, Zarina is a great potential, 23 yo, she was 31 on wta list in 2015 when she got injured and undergo wrist operation, and whole 2016 she was recovering and choking on big tours trying to find her game but she lost many points. now she is back! she started well this year, and previuos 2 matches of Zhenghou she was dominant, but those werent any "big" names, this is a real test,bcs Peng is competitive. She already beat her back in 2012 or 2013, and she was even younger, which only proves how big potential she was and is and will be. this odds on her are mainly product of Peng's name and hers appearance on this kind of tours.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 01:17   #17
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpico_re View Post
Pick #9

4-0-4, +350

Tennis
SHUAI PENG vs ZARINA DIYAS
Pick: ZARINA DIYAS to win
Odds: 3.5
Bookie: Bwin

Peng is not doing good on big tours, thats why she play on smaller tours and keep the points, she is 31 yo, and is draging back injury since 2015, but this smaller tours bring her in life, hm woman tennis. she is settled with lower tournaments, where she can do some big results vs lower players. Im not impressed with her wins vs 200+ ranked players. Reasons i would be against her, is her level off play, age, injury problems. Now, to the point, Zarina is a great potential, 23 yo, she was 31 on wta list in 2015 when she got injured and undergo wrist operation, and whole 2016 she was recovering and choking on big tours trying to find her game but she lost many points. now she is back! she started well this year, and previuos 2 matches of Zhenghou she was dominant, but those werent any "big" names, this is a real test,bcs Peng is competitive. She already beat her back in 2012 or 2013, and she was even younger, which only proves how big potential she was and is and will be. this odds on her are mainly product of Peng's name and hers appearance on this kind of tours.
Mate, I'm not saying that Diyas will not beat Peng, but your arguments are way off.

Peng is not doing good on big tours, thats why she play on smaller tours and keep the points, she is 31 yo, and is draging back injury since 2015, but this smaller tours bring her in life, hm woman tennis. she is settled with lower tournaments, where she can do some big results vs lower players. Im not impressed with her wins vs 200+ ranked players.

Let's see about smaller tours and 200+ players...

At the end of 2016 she defeated Venus Williams (ranked 12 - if that name needs any other details) in WTA Beijing.

She then won WTA Tianjin beating Riske no. 39 in final.

Beginning of this year she played the final in WTA Taipei, and during that tournament she beat Stosur, Safarova, Siniakova (do I really need to mention that their rankings are within top 40?)

Then on to WTA Dubai, she played three rounds.

Then she played 4 rounds in Indian Wells, during which she beat Radwanska and lost to Venus in 3 sets.

Then 3 rounds in WTA Miami, end of last month, defeating number 25 Garcia, before losing in three sets to Stosur.

I mean... come on...

That's how ridiculous this POD has become.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 09:52   #18
Serpico_re
Freshman

aham so 3 and 2 and 4 rounds till R32 or R16 is such a big result to make her a good player? i understand that you are frustated by pod, i now you are finding every possible argument for mistake, but i am right here, how is notgoing to q or sf of tour good results, she is playing mainly asia and getting points there
Old 21-04-17, 09:54   #19
Serpico_re
Freshman

beat some bigger names in first rounds in tour means nothing, favorites drop in every tour, as you can see bcs you are expert in tennis, so your BIG names she beat is happening in every tour, and even weaker players than Peng are beating "favorites" every tour, so i dont know about your arguments here
Old 21-04-17, 10:13   #20
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
beat some bigger names in first rounds in tour means nothing, favorites drop in every tour, as you can see bcs you are expert in tennis, so your BIG names she beat is happening in every tour, and even weaker players than Peng are beating "favorites" every tour, so i dont know about your arguments here
You said small tours - Dubai, Miami and Indian Wells are not small tours, they are mainstream WTA.

You said she beat 200+ ranked players - she beat top 40 players, Garcia, Stosur, Venus, and not by chance or occasionally, like once a year...

That's what I mean.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 11:28   #21
Serpico_re
Freshman

ok so should write in POD every "bigger" player she beat?? who is playing in asia tours? yea maybe my mistake was that i wrote 200+ and it should be 100+ or 70+, but this is woman tennis, i dont accept such odds of 3.5 and higher, on former 30ranked Zarina who is more agile and 7 years younger and in upper form. you can find in every single POD post one sentence that is worng, and thats opose of your thoughts, right? lower player beat higher player in tennis all the time in every tour, right? how can that be an argument for Peng. I didnt see her in any important tour in q or sf in a long time

i read your arguments on Pod on i agree with them, and i know why you pick on me this time bcs i have under 100 posts right, im not ligit, although i was here for past 10 years!
there is no point to pull out one sentence from POD play, if you are that good , use them, use my thoughts your thoughts my info your info, and from that you can make your own pick, which is the point of this forum
Old 21-04-17, 11:37   #22
Serpico_re
Freshman

and i still think it was a very good pick, it wasnt her day, and i would play on her again especially on that odds, tennis is that kind of a sport, if good player is on a bad day he can lose from anyone
Old 21-04-17, 12:21   #23
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Quote:

i read your arguments on Pod on i agree with them, and i know why you pick on me this time bcs i have under 100 posts right, im not ligit, although i was here for past 10 years!
No, he is "picking" on you, because you give FAKE INFO. And you do this deliberately. That's not cool, man, that's NOT COOL!

You were looking for some long shot to boost your score, so in order to make it not look like a pure gamble, you started making up arguments and "facts".
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 13:31   #24
Serpico_re
Freshman

whats exactly here fake info?? that i didnt wrote that she beat some better player in past? boosting score? making up arguments? which argument did i make up? you are now being very rude but that goes on your honor! peace
Old 21-04-17, 13:33   #25
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

Do not make me repeat Quill's post. He elaborately explained all the untrue information in your post. I won't repeat it.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 13:36   #26
Serpico_re
Freshman

that wasnt untrue info, he just added what i didnt write so please, dont be smarta$$
Old 21-04-17, 13:41   #27
Serpico_re
Freshman

and how is this not picking, from all people in every POD post you pick me with some idiotic arguments, and evryone wrote even wronger sentences, and you blaming me for boosting some points?
Old 21-04-17, 15:16   #28
ddasd
Freshman

ddasd is on a distinguished road

lol
preview too short, not counting

so, i should add few sentence and write nonsense like some... just to get into "game"
Last few games were easy over.. both theam are strong in offensive.. each game has more then 60 shots, really dont understand why should i write just few unimportant stuff
ddasd is offline   Reply With Quote