BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Betting aid / strategy > Betting strategies/psychology/money management

Betting strategies/psychology/money management Strategy theory, psychology discussions, everything to do with a bettor's mind! NOT records though, see other subforum for that.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-04-17, 19:25   #1
inter1977

inter1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Magic "odd 2.00" theory - experiences

Hello all

Here is concret question to all fo you:
Do you have and what is your experience with "odd 2.00 theory" ?? How many bets of total 100 or 1000 bets with odd 2.00 or similar you won? What is your statistic and experience?

I think here about all kind of bets with odd around 2.00, it can be single bets, combo bets with 2,3,4 or more events on one coupon, but of course we know that those last one are with more risk because there is higher chance that we will find one big surprise choising more bets. But unessential, what is your experience with this kind of betting?

I am one of them who think that it is realistic to expect to win 50 or more bets of 100 with this strategy, it means that you will make profit winning 51 or more bets of total 100. But is it really so difficult?

To be honest, i am thinking to start with this new strategy betting on only one coupon daily with odd 2.00. I am sure that i am so good that i easy can win 51 or more. What is saying your experience with this??
inter1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-04-17, 15:13   #2
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots of punters will find 51+ winners out of 100. Fewer will find 501+ winners out of a 1,000. Almost no one will find 5001+ winners out of 10,000. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 08:38   #3
inter1977

inter1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

I see. It seems as one easy work to win 50% or more of this bets, but it must be hard work.
inter1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 12:51   #4
Braincat
Freshman

Braincat is on a distinguished road

Braincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 23:17   #5
dremeber

dremeber is on a distinguished road

You will have loosing streaks but also winning streaks. A loosing streak can easily knock you out.
The positive side of odds above 2.00 is that lesser winning tickers are needed then with odds below 2.00.
Some time ago, I did made a list of all my bets in the last 2 year and ranked then by the odds. Most losses were made with bets with odds between 1,2 and 1,4. The main reason behind this, that the winning percentage should be above 75%.
dremeber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-17, 14:00   #6
Karrend
Freshman

Karrend is on a distinguished road

Thank you a lot for the information on this strategy! I will try it out one day too By the way, do you use the help of some websites and resources with different football statistics for betting? I guess it might be very helpful for it too

Last edited by Karrend; 12-05-17 at 10:21.
Karrend is offline   Reply With Quote