BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Germany/Austria/Switzerland

Germany/Austria/Switzerland
Discuss your German/Austrian/Swiss predictions and analysis. Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga, Swiss NLA and NLB, Austrian Bundesliga and Regional
Bet on German soccer at:
GAMEBOOKERS: - Bettingadvice' ALL-TIME fave bookie. Try it!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-04-17, 23:54   #1
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road
Default Bundesliga 21 - 23 April

Cologne has a total of 18 in 29 goal goal in the league, Hoffenheim has a total of 19 in 29 goal goal and 11 in 14 goal goal away games. On the one hand, Cologne is out of form, on the other hand Hoffenheim has difficulty away, so I will go with my favorite goal goal
FC COLOGNE vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM @@ Both team to score , odds 1,61
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-04-17, 13:23   #2
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Koln vs Hoffenheim

Koln is totally out of form and too reliant on Modeste to deliver. Their stubborn defense was no longer the same as in earlier parts of the season. Koln was out-muscled in possession and plays at home against Frankfurt and still won but did not escape against Monchengladbach.
Hoffenheim's away form is not pretty but I still believe that the better quality of Hoffenheim will still enable them to clash a win at Koln which will continue to provide Hoffenheim a vital slender lead for the last automatic Champions League spot before the meeting at Dortmund in 2 weeks' time. They will not settle for 4th place as that will mean they need to navigate a tricky Champions League qualifying tie.

Hoffenheim win

Last edited by nakedtons; 21-04-17 at 13:25.
nakedtons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 15:00   #3
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedtons View Post
Koln vs Hoffenheim

Koln is totally out of form and too reliant on Modeste to deliver. Their stubborn defense was no longer the same as in earlier parts of the season. Koln was out-muscled in possession and plays at home against Frankfurt and still won but did not escape against Monchengladbach.
Hoffenheim's away form is not pretty but I still believe that the better quality of Hoffenheim will still enable them to clash a win at Koln which will continue to provide Hoffenheim a vital slender lead for the last automatic Champions League spot before the meeting at Dortmund in 2 weeks' time. They will not settle for 4th place as that will mean they need to navigate a tricky Champions League qualifying tie.

Hoffenheim win
agreed, and for small stake Hoff -1EH
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 17:07   #4
Rozde
Freshman

Rozde is on a distinguished road

It's really increneable that Koln, in how shity form they really are(compering the outsdaning first season to this really hot and cold second season) they are still in really good position to qualify for Europe next season.

On other hand we have Hoffenheim, who probably has the best season and team ever(believe it even better than Ibisevic's marking a goal in every German town) from their foundation and of course even more important they have the best young coach in the world at this moment, Mr Nagelsmann, is a such a fresh air of breath on football field.

My personal opinion , Mr Nagelsmann can represent him and his briliance in Europe(Champions League) next year. I like this Hoffenheim, it kind reminds me on Kloop's sweet Dortmund from couple a years ago.

They are better than Koln and they beat Bayern reasintly, after that this, it should be a chalange that they will go for it.

2.45 on away win is really sweet, 8/10, I have to go brave on this.
Rozde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 18:43   #5
ursulla

ursulla is on a distinguished road

what I see is that booth teams will score .... but no value ... Personaly i wouldnt jump on away train with high stakes, as they already completed mission, tired legs / playing on such a high level will do a job ... draw smells to me ,but i can't take draw. In live BTTS when odds touch 1.95 -
ursulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 21:33   #6
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

Modeste had a chance to close the game for Koln in min92, Hoffenheim with no chances after Koln goal, they were lucky because Osako (who had a great match) made a mistake.

Great result for Dortmund who plays tomorrow, but I think they will have a tough game.
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-17, 23:55   #7
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Dortmund has the second best attack with 62 goals active after the Bayern Munich champion. It has 19 out of 29 goals and 12 out of 15 home goals. I recommend the goal goal because I think they can score at least once
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

The home team comes from 6 in 7 over 2.5 in the most recent games, while Werder Bremen has 22 out of 29 over 2.5 goals and the same goals scored. I do not see how he can stop the momentum and form of Werder the home side, I expect an open game with many goals
FC INGOLSTADT 04 vs WERDER BREMEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70
--
stoixhma
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 09:44   #8
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursulla View Post
what I see is that booth teams will score ....
grande Ursula again
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 11:27   #9
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road

for me "Over" and BTTS in Ingolstadt appeal a lot...

Werder free scoring in the last two months, especially away from home. Hard to see them fail to score against a poor defensive record Ingolstadt.

Home team too much behind with just few rounds left. This is a must win for them if they want to keep chances to survive. They started playing much more risky football lately, as they are behind the line, and the result was substantial increase in the average of goals scored in their game.

I feel Ingolstadt will probably sneak the victory in a high scoring game, something like 3:2, but I am confident goals will be on the menu, despite the final winner.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 12:11   #10
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 22.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Germany Bundesliga 1
Start time: 15:30
Game: Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg
Pick: Augsburg (+0,5) AH @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,38!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, for me Eintracht can not be such favourites. Their season really started like in a dream, they were fighting for European places, played some good football, all the result of miracoulous rescue at the end of previous season, when Niko Kovac took over and save them from disaster.
But things have turned since and as it seems, Niko is not the Boss of the lockers. Things are always getting negative when good results stop and he will have a big task to turn their fortunes. Because, from European glory it is now back to survival fight, things at the bottom are very dense and there are 6-7 teams that are now playing better than Eintracht..
One of them are Augsburg, a team that went oposite ways: they had a poor start to the season, were among the most threatened teams, but have improved since. Currently 16th they are on relegation playoff place, but there are 4 teams in only 1 point difference so even a draw here could well bring them out of the danger (for now). They did have one huge slipup, in Derby against Ingolstadt, but also had no chance at Bayern and Hertha. They are coming off a good win though, 2-1 against Koeln and will be boosted by good perforamce.
There are some pretty significant misses on each side, Frankfurt are now winless in Bundesliga in the last 10 games, they have problems scoring. On the other side Augsburg are very solid away, 4-3-7 for a team of their quality is great. I can see a very tight match, a draw could well satisfy both. 1-1!
GL!
Old 22-04-17, 12:15   #11
Miccho

Also, one can consider backing the handicap on Mainz. Bayern emotionally and physically drained from the loss in Madrid, Lewandowski condition not clear - I do not think Bayern will push for a big win here.
Old 22-04-17, 12:32   #12
ursulla

Darmstadt to score - around 1.85 -1.95 depends on bookie.

5/10

I see here nice value.

For more picks and previews

https://ursullabundesliga1.blogabet.com/
Old 22-04-17, 12:34   #13
nakedtons

nakedtons has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Date: 22.4.2017
Start time: 15:30
Game: Eintracht Frankfurt v Augsburg
Pick: Augsburg (+0,5) AH @2,35 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,38!
Analysis:
Well, for me Eintracht can not be such favourites. Their season really started like in a dream, they were fighting for European places, played some good football, all the result of miracoulous rescue at the end of previous season, when Niko Kovac took over and save them from disaster.
But things have turned since and as it seems, Niko is not the Boss of the lockers. Things are always getting negative when good results stop and he will have a big task to turn their fortunes. Because, from European glory it is now back to survival fight, things at the bottom are very dense and there are 6-7 teams that are now playing better than Eintracht..
One of them are Augsburg, a team that went oposite ways: they had a poor start to the season, were among the most threatened teams, but have improved since. Currently 16th they are on relegation playoff place, but there are 4 teams in only 1 point difference so even a draw here could well bring them out of the danger (for now). They did have one huge slipup, in Derby against Ingolstadt, but also had no chance at Bayern and Hertha. They are coming off a good win though, 2-1 against Koeln and will be boosted by good perforamce.
There are some pretty significant misses on each side, Frankfurt are now winless in Bundesliga in the last 10 games, they have problems scoring. On the other side Augsburg are very solid away, 4-3-7 for a team of their quality is great. I can see a very tight match, a draw could well satisfy both. 1-1!
GL!
Big misses for Augsburg. That may hand the initiative to Frankfurt who are desperate for their first win in a long time to stand any hopes of European qualification.
nakedtons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 13:42   #14
ursulla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccho View Post
for me "Over" and BTTS in Ingolstadt appeal a lot...

Werder free scoring in the last two months, especially away from home. Hard to see them fail to score against a poor defensive record Ingolstadt.

Home team too much behind with just few rounds left. This is a must win for them if they want to keep chances to survive. They started playing much more risky football lately, as they are behind the line, and the result was substantial increase in the average of goals scored in their game.

I feel Ingolstadt will probably sneak the victory in a high scoring game, something like 3:2, but I am confident goals will be on the menu, despite the final winner.
BTTS and over is good.Mostlly because of 3 missings in defence for Ingolstadt, but also as Nouri will field 3-4-3 formation for Werder.
So,basicly Gnabry - Kruse -Bartels in atack. There is no Junuzovic at midfieldt to give (at least more) confidence ,so this game can be very fast.
Home team must go for win, and inscoringform Werder will use counter atacking mode and score. 2:1 ,3:1,3:2 ,4:4 # goalsgoalsgoals
Old 22-04-17, 14:32   #15
Miccho

Gnabri left on the bench.... Definitely not good for goals.
Old 22-04-17, 15:41   #16
ursulla

Quote:
Darmstadt to score - around 1.85 -1.95 depends on bookie.

5/10

I see here nice value.

For more picks and previews

https://ursullabundesliga1.blogabet.com/
51' 0:1 , cheers
Old 22-04-17, 15:57   #17
Miccho

Quote:
51' 0:1 , cheers
Even 1 more!
Old 22-04-17, 16:08   #18
ursulla

and bremen masters bringing money on goals ........ what a big team
Old 22-04-17, 16:23   #19
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

grande call on werder game froilands !!! cheers on that one ......

let me just say this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPQlXNH36mI
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-17, 18:29   #20
inv

inv is on a distinguished road

great job, guys.

superb own goal by Holland (Darmstadt)
inv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 00:08   #21
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 23.4.2017
Start time: 17:30
Game: Schalke 04 v RB Leipzig
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,15 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,15!
Analysis:
This match is coming in the worst possible time for Schalke. They played 120 minutes in Europa League and were eliminated by Ajax. That surely left psychological and physical impacts on team and motivation will be questionable.
Schalke who are currently 11th still did not guarantee survival. They are only 5 point in front of 16th place so they will need to go for a win. They are a scoring team with an average of 2,5 goals per game and at home average is 2,7 per game. They had 4 overs in the last 5 games they played and they can score a lot, with an average defence.
On the other side, Leipzig are in top form again. Four wins in a row came as result of great play, they were scoring a lot and are now fixed 2nd in the League. Their average of goals for the season is 2,9 per game and in last rounds they had 4 overs in the last 5 games (two 4-0 wins, one 3-2 win and one 0-3 loss).
I expect Leipzig to win this, my call is 1-3!
GL!
Old 23-04-17, 08:45   #22
clubfreakjona
Freshman

clubfreakjona is on a distinguished road

amazing job in Bundesliga forum guys !
clubfreakjona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-17, 11:53   #23
ursulla

FC Schalke 04 - RB Leipzig
FT(OT excl.) Over RB Leipzig 2.5 (Team O/U) @ 5.000 3/10 Bet365

After 120 mins with Ajax, win but without semifinals, Schalke players should be mentaly tired. It is not a must be, but it's my view on it. Nastasic with crucial mistake and defence should be even more in problems.Kolasinac is out, probably top3 of key players in team, someone who helping to defence and to atack. Kerher is out also because of supsension,young central defender.He is not that big miss, as he has not best games in this season.Schalke is generaly, in transition club and we can expect from them something serious maybe in next season, ofcourse if board give enough time to young coach Weinzerl. Naldo,Baba from earlier are missings in defence - Embolo and C-Motting are missings in atack. RBL is freshier than Schalke, thats obvious and they are horny teenagers with fantastic coach and conditions to "fly" - Yes, they are leaded by motivation in club and healthy / quality suraroundment and people inside RBL project. Best news are that there is no injurie concerns. With all players avilable and with hope that with win today, (+) and in next match (vs Bayern) ,they can make a excited tittle fight, and last rounds in Bundesliga (even if it there is no much euphoria) - and with unstable Schalke -with procces of finding themself, confused in moments - Super progressive kids on red bul will find their way to the goals ! RBL to score over 2.5 goals ,5.00 bet365 - 3/10
Old 23-04-17, 18:22   #24
Karl-Heinz

Karl-Heinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Deserved draw for Schalke. Luckily I cashed out on Leipzig st ht.
After huntelaars 1-1 Leipzig was dead.
All in all draw is ok

Don't claim kolasinac is out. Was never in question that he plays. Lol
Karl-Heinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-17, 09:25   #25
ursulla

Quote:
FC Schalke 04 - RB Leipzig
FT(OT excl.) Over RB Leipzig 2.5 (Team O/U) @ 5.000 3/10 Bet365

1:1 LOST -

still, profit 4 rounds in row, now let's pay all the loses from Hinrunde in upcoming rounds