This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Spain/Portugal

Spain/Portugal
Spanish and Portuguese league picks and analysis discussed here. Premier and 1.div.
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-04-17, 21:10   #1
novaro

novaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spain 14-16.4

FULL PREVIEW http://bit.ly/Gijon_REAL
novaro is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-04-17, 00:50   #2
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 15.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Spain Primera
Start time: 18:30
Game: Atletico Madrid v Osasuna
Pick: Over 3,25 goals @2,25 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,27!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Osasuna are making incredible results lately. They are rock bottom, will relegate almost surely, but managed to win last two games they played! This is exactly what we need here: Osasuna, who will be boosted, confident and will try to score.
Atletico of course are among top three teams. Currently 2nd they have an average of 2,6 goals scored in their games, of course they are not a scoring machine like Real or Barcelona, but it is up to their tactics. Simeone did adjust things a bit, they appear more vulnerable in the back and score more and that mainly happens against poor teams. Recently they played some tough games and so averages are lower.
But as said, what we needed is here: confident Osasuna which will try to get something and won`t park the bus. They have an average of 3,3 goals per game, only because their defence recieves almost 2,3 goals per game.
What I expect here is home win and Osasuna to score: 4-1!
GL!
Old 15-04-17, 02:19   #3
BHFanaticos

BHFanaticos is on a distinguished road

Valencia - Sevilla

The odds for a Valencia win is just too high. Why? Because in my opinion they are clear favourites to win this game.
Valencia's last six home games:
Valencia 2-0 Athletic Club
Valencia 2-1 Real Madrid
Valencia 1-0 Leganes
Valencia 1-1 Sporting Gijón
Valencia 3-0 Deportivo La Coruna
Valencia 3-2 Celta de Vigo

Valencia is in a much better form than Sevilla at the moment. They've got three wins in a row now, and they scored three goals in each one of those games. Also, as you can see, they're very strong at home. Worth to mention is that Valencia have won every game against Sevilla at Mestalla since 2013.

Sevilla on the other hand have 3 losses, one draw and one win in the last five games. Valencia is clearly in better form at the moment and they are very strong at home. Valencia and Sevilla have always been rivals so both teams will take this game seriously.
However, Valencia have only kept a clean sheet three times at home this season. If we also look at the previous games between Valencia and Sevilla most of them ended 2-1 or 3-1 to Valencia. Sevilla will most likely score in this game, but they will most likely also lose the game.
I'll go for: Valencia to win and BTTS @4.33
Valencia over 1.5 goals @2.00

Last edited by BHFanaticos; 15-04-17 at 02:21.
BHFanaticos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 10:45   #4
radicke

radicke is on a distinguished road

I just have read in the newspapers that Bale,CR7 and Benzema won t play today.Is there any specific reason or just Zidane want to rest them for Bayern.Has anyone know?...p.s.Or I read in the POD not sure.
radicke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 11:10   #5
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicke View Post
I just have read in the newspapers that Bale,CR7 and Benzema won t play today.Is there any specific reason or just Zidane want to rest them for Bayern.Has anyone know?...p.s.Or I read in the POD not sure.
That is all true. Bale is out because of injury and propably wont play against Bayern.
Benzema and Ronaldo are out of the squad via Zizou decision
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 12:57   #6
Ricoo

Ricoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macot View Post
Date: 15.4.2017
Game: Atletico Madrid v Osasuna
Pick: Over 3,25 goals @2,25 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,27!
Analysis:
Osasuna are making incredible results lately. They are rock bottom, will relegate almost surely, but managed to win last two games they played! This is exactly what we need here: Osasuna, who will be boosted, confident and will try to score.
Atletico of course are among top three teams. Currently 2nd they have an average of 2,6 goals scored in their games, of course they are not a scoring machine like Real or Barcelona, but it is up to their tactics. Simeone did adjust things a bit, they appear more vulnerable in the back and score more and that mainly happens against poor teams. Recently they played some tough games and so averages are lower.
But as said, what we needed is here: confident Osasuna which will try to get something and won`t park the bus. They have an average of 3,3 goals per game, only because their defence recieves almost 2,3 goals per game.
What I expect here is home win and Osasuna to score: 4-1!
GL!
Cant agree with that. First of all Atleti dont have so long bench like Real madrid so today will play mixed squad [players like Thomas,Gaitan] Ossasuna on good way now morale grown up after 2 wins in a row...
Maybe Atletico 1-0 , its hard to score against them , Ossasuna always hard oponnent for them

For me for sure its not an game for over
Ricoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 16:10   #7
Albier
Freshman

Albier is on a distinguished road

Madrid with rotations but with a more offensive lineup, James, Isco, Asensio, Lucas, Morata, a very fast formation. Sporting with 5-4-1 formation, 3 CB and all are very slow. Surely first few minutes will be intense and Sporting try to hold the 0-0 as long as possible, but sooner or later Madrid will score the goal.

I will wait live first 15-20 and will take over 2.5 or 3.5 around @2.00, if there is no early goal.

GL.
Albier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 17:39   #8
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albier View Post
I will wait live first 15-20 and will take over 2.5 or 3.5 around @2.00, if there is no early goal.

GL.
this is why live betting sucks 2 goals before 20th
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 18:08   #9
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Barcelona - Real Sociedad

Barca without Neymar in La Liga because of the red card, they also are coming off a 3:0 loss in CL. They must produce another PSG style comeback in just few days and on top of all that, Real Madrid won 2:3 in dying minutes with B squad basically and El Clasico coming very soon. Barca will concede today at home from Sociedad.

Both Teams to Score @ 1.91 bet365
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-17, 20:41   #10
Albier
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL1NCUNT View Post
this is why live betting sucks 2 goals before 20th
Hahaha Damn, I didn't expect Sporting to advance first and so early. I waited too much to take over 3.5.

I agree with your Barcelona pick. I'll follow you. GL.
Old 15-04-17, 21:58   #11
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

3-2 after fifty minutes, good job people.
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-17, 01:15   #12
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 16.4.2017
Game: Betis Sevilla v Eibar
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,20 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,23!
Analysis:
Finally, we will have another over on a team we can trust. In Primera there are several Clubs that play attacking football, no matter what. This group in my eyes consists of Athletic Bilbao, Las Palmas and Eibar. They are all making very solid results with their approach, so I don`t expect them to change that.
Eibar of course are a miracle. From the smallest Town and with the smallest stadium in Primera they are fighting for European places. Currently 8th they would overtake their big neighbours Athletic and Real Sociedad if they win, so motivation will be huge. Eibar are not hesitating to attack away from home, they managed to win away at Villareal and Celta lately and also Valencia a couple of months ago and these wins were big (4-0, 3-2 and 2-0). Their overall average of goals is 3 per game.
On the other side, Betis are vulnerable behind and they are attacking oriented at home. So, a good combination to see some goals on both ends of the pitch. Currently 16th they have an average of 2,6 goals scored in their games and although they are near relegation zone, 9 points advantage is a lot and they can play without pressure.
I expect both to score, my call is 2-2 draw!
GL!
Old 16-04-17, 20:39   #13
Albier
Freshman

Celta again with rotations, only Aspas and Sisto will be on the bench, the rest of the starters have remained in Vigo. Berizzo is going to come out again with another strange formation, Jozabed, Bongonda, Hsuljager, Beauvue don't have much goal or offensive power, and surely he will fit more to play counterattack. Celta has already rotated several times this season because of the Europa League and most of those matches have been very weak on their part, trying to keep the goal to zero and looking for the counters (Osasuna, Leganes, Deportivo all Unders).

On the other hand, Granada has hired a new coach this week, Tony Adams, former Arsenal player and visible head of the investment group representing the club, will take over the team until end of the season replacing Lucas Alcaraz. I don't know how the team will respond. Adams' first lineup is a bit different, with some player players who were not joining the team in recent times like Atzili, Krhin, Ponce. He seems to be looking for more balance between the midfield and according to the statements this week in the press, will seek hard markings on man like style of British football.

I see a game with few goals. Granada is going to put the match much intense, and Celta will wait with patience to the counterattack and well organized.

Under 2.5 goals @1.95 Betfair.

GL.
Old 16-04-17, 23:29   #14
Albier
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albier View Post
Under 2.5 goals @1.95 Betfair.

GL.
Celta scored two almost consecutive goals in the last ten minutes. First a great free-kick by Chelo Diaz, then Beuavue in a lucky play. They have kicked four times and scored three goals, great effectiveness. Granada with a very poor attack/defense, match was being slower and boring in second half, everything seemed to end in 0-1 or 1-1.