BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 27-03-17, 22:06   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default International Friendlies, 28.3.2017

Date: 28.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: International Friendly game
Start time: 18:00
Game: Macedonia v Belarus
Pick: Over 2,25 goals @2,30 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,33!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, bookmakers got this one totally wrong. Macedonia and Belarus are by far not a defensive oriented teams, Macedonians never were and Belarus defence suffers badly lately, they are in terrible streak of results. Their manager Angelovski has a 3,2 average of goals as Macedionan team manager.
Also, Macedonia are scoring and recieving a lot. They have a solid team, three strikers that play in Serie A (Pandev still being around) and in current WC Qualifications their average of goals is 3,6 per game. Last 7 games they played were all overs and they are coming off 5-1 win over Liechenstein.
So, it must be due to their oponents that bookmakers give these odds? Well, not really, at least I don`t see it like that. Belarus after Hleb are simply a below par team. Bookmakers are overrating their results from the beginning of 2016, when they played three 0-0 draws in a row, also against Macedonia. But since then, they have changed manager and of course that makes a lot of difference. Kriushenko who took over is also Torpedo Zhodino manager and they are one of the teams with the highest averages of goals in Belarus! I am sure he will use this match to turn the negative trend in Belarus team (the latest disaster being 0-4 loss at Sweden).
Macedonia won`t play for 0-0 and they will leave spaces. My call is 2-2 draw, an easy over!

Date: 28.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: International Friendly
Start time: 18:00
Game: Russia v Belgium
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,25 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,26!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, these are two teams that have a lot to proof. They are both coming off dissapointing results, a draw Belgians managed against Greece came in a terrible performance and they will surely try to show their attacking power. About Russians? They are simply awful, players should be ashamed about their performances against Qatar, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, next year they are staging World Cup and they are playing with no morale, overrated selfappretiating mugs that if I would take over their national team, would run miles and miles of extra rounds around the stadium, until they would realize what it means to play for their nation, and a proud one like Russia on the top of all! I simply don`t trsut Russian sportsmen, they are addicts and are using all means to get results, just not try their best the fair way... but that is another story.
The point is, both teams owe a lot to their fans and this friendly is a great oportunity to get immense. They both have quality and they both are very talented in front. Russians had 6 overs in 12 games recently, they only managed to win 2 and lost 7 of those...
On the other side, Belgium were scoring tons of goals before Greece got them tactically. We know what a great forward line they have, and they have a couple of options for each position. A great side and Martinez their manager is known as an attacking minded one.
Game will be played in Sochi, a good place for good football game: my call is 1-2 away win!
GL!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 28-03-17, 08:11   #2
bulletbet
Freshman

bulletbet is on a distinguished road

DOUBLE TIP: CROATIA + EGYPT@1.92 Bet365 1/10

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com

Two solid favorites, odds are eligible for a bet, each odds has a value above 1.85.
MAX LIMIT per CLICK on bet365 is 1875 euro.

*»Soccer» World »Friendly International" Estonia - Croatia

Friendly match, Estonia, Tallin.

A brief analysis.

For me Croatia it is a big favorite in today's match. The difference in quality of players rosters is big.
In Croatia team will be absent couple of important players (Man***273;uki***263;, Kalinic, Raketi***263;, Modric ...) however, Croatia has a broad roster of players and against a weak Estonia is a clear favorite.

Possible lineup Estonia: Aksalo, Kallaste, Klavan, Tamm, Teniste, Mets, Luts, Vassiljev, Antonov, Käit, Anier
Probable lineup Croatia: L. Kalini***263; Leškovi***263;, Vida, Mitrovic, Kovacic, Bradari***263;, Rog, Perisic, Pjaca, Cop, Kramari***263;
I expect routinely win for Croatian by 1 to 2 goal difference.

»Soccer» World »Friendly International» Egypt - Togo

Friendly meeting, Egypt, Cairo.

Egypt's team is big favorite in today's meeting.

The main reasons for bet:
- According to announcements Egypt will play with a strong lineup
- Home ground
- Togo in today's meeting will play without key players, 7-8 important players not invited to today's meeting.

I expect routinely win of Egypt.

If you want more of my prematch bets and live tips, visit my personal website: www.bullet-bet.com
bulletbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-17, 18:22   #3
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

VAR was used at france - spain ...

cant wait ... to see it used on wekly basis at top leagues ..cut the crap ....

and put stopped clock last 20 mins whiles they are at it cut as well biggest disgrace in football ... having to watch drama instead of freekin games thx anchante
litost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-17, 08:14   #4
ZahidSanden

ZahidSanden is on a distinguished road

thank you so much
ZahidSanden is offline   Reply With Quote