BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-08-17, 10:06   #61
Dimitri

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profesornula View Post
Haha, now just tell me that you don't want have these "extremely low" odds on your tickets also :-) I bet regulation time win:

Jordan 1,30 ... Now oddsportal 1,11 - 10,00 (but fair odd will be even lower than 1,11)
China 1,07 ... Now oddsportal 1,01 - 35,00

This really isn't advantageous to bet on it...
How much did you profit from your 3 matches in the Americas last night ?
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-08-17, 10:08   #62
Profesornula

Profesornula is on a distinguished road

I lost. But what does change on it that all these bets was advantageous and made profit on long run?
Profesornula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:15   #63
ucosk

ucosk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I lost. But what does change on it that all these bets was advantageous and made profit on long run?
Due to the odds you get them, it'll not bring you profit on the long run, this is something you need to understand mate.

To be able to be in profit with let's say fixed odds of "1.25", you have to win at least 9 out of 10 to make profit. You can do the calculation yourself with the last 10 bets you have taken, for instance.
ucosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:18   #64
Profesornula

No mate, To be able to be in profit with let's say fixed odds of "1.25", you have to win at least 8,001 out of 10 to make profit :-) I calculate it before 9 years from thousands of matches and bet on it all these 9 years and still creating profit. What you need more to prove that it's successfull on long run? In profit average 10 months a year (12 months) from all these 9 years and never finished in lost a whole year.
Old 11-08-17, 10:22   #65
ucosk

ucosk is an unknown quantity at this point

Everybody has his/her ways in betting, also in life. I respect your methodology, but the amount you are in plus would not be satisfying, at least for me. Maybe I missed that point and sorry if this is the case, but can you write your ROI for last season, or for a specific period of time, being at least one year?
ucosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 10:25   #66
Dimitri

Q.E.D.
Keep betting blindly on things you know nothing about but please don't spread that **** like it's something brilliant here.
Old 11-08-17, 10:28   #67
Profesornula

It depends on odds you are betting, from odds 1,07 of course you're not able to make ROI 110 % simply just because if you hit 100 %, then your ROI will be 107 %. My ROI is about 103-104 %, when I don't stake these small odds, with then it's about 101-102 %, but here are much much much more events you can bet on it, so in absolute numbers my profits are higher. The main advantage is that you are in most cases allowed to bet much bigger money on these small odds.
Old 11-08-17, 10:30   #68
Profesornula

Dimitri: In years 2010-2013 I made about 10 times average income here in Czech Republic every year just by betting this **** as you say. It isn't something brilliant? And I would do that again if they still be willing to accept high stakes as they does in that years...
Old 11-08-17, 10:38   #69
Dimitri

So what?
Traders make money too, which is in essence what you're doing. Doesn't mean it has anything to do with betting or that it belongs in a betting forum.
You think you are the only one who made xy times more than average? Others just don't crave the attention, admiration or whatever it is that you're here for, because it certainly isn't to share anything useful.
Old 11-08-17, 10:42   #70
Profesornula

I ask for that kind of information, I'm interesting in it to know, how much money I can make by betting as do the best handicap bettors here, I didn't get any response. I don't care about it before I was alone a lot successfull, but times have changes, bookmakers at least here do not make so much mistakes and also accept lower stakes, so I have a problem.
Old 11-08-17, 11:00   #71
MNtipster
Freshman

MNtipster is an unknown quantity at this point

You go out of thread..Profesor now how much have in pocket, if he think is good than is good..

I'm also on China so let;s start this day to be good
MNtipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 11:22   #72
Profesornula

China will win for sure... Don't know, if cover handicap, but match is easy money. Just some mathematics. If Betfair offers China moneyline 1,01-1,03, then China regulation time should be 1,04 max. If I bet that in odd 1,07 , then 1,07 / 1,04 = 1,0288. So I can make ROI almost 103 % (it's equal to other professional bettors) just by betting these really small bets. Big advantage is I can bet much higher money on this "value", so I can make bigger profits in absolute numbers also. And my "volatility" will be also lower than with betting classic handicap betting. It's much unprobable that bets like this will lose 2 times in a row...
Old 11-08-17, 12:18   #73
MNtipster
Freshman

Man just stop with odds 1.05 etc. pls.
Old 11-08-17, 13:28   #74
MNtipster
Freshman

Ok, China comes just now goes to Gillas over i think go up 170 , lets try make good row
Old 11-08-17, 15:23   #75
Profesornula

LOL caught Phillipinas regulation time win @ 1,41 LIVE on halftime, stake it high (almost 800 EUR) when no other bookmaker all over the world had at least 1,30... They led by 1 point, 7 minutes later it's 19 points lead. It's like dream come true.
Old 11-08-17, 15:31   #76
Dimitri

And you posted this because...?
Old 11-08-17, 18:05   #77
MNtipster
Freshman

http://www.fiba.com/ls/#8110&13465-A-4

India lost 7 p and play without best player Bhriguvanshi. India without them look **** but was always around..so lets see
Old 11-08-17, 20:33   #78
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Syria vs Iran FT 63:87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNtipster View Post
They win 42p without Hadidi in Januar,also Todorovic is joke Jordan without Tucker and Abass is nothing special..dont know where you find that value...You think Syria is better than India?
As you see, and as you could read from my preview (time for you to realize you could learn something from me) Todorovic answered on Hadadi more than any other player will/ did on this tournament. As you see, Syria is better team than India (India got destroyed by Iran by 50 pts difference, while Syria was on -22 max difference). Is there anything more funny for you right now?

Quote:
I'm a better tipster than you on this forum.
Yes, I absolutely agree, mister MNtipster. But, this time you unluckily lost your Iran -33 bet (yes, really unluckily, they needed only 4-5 hours of basketball more to play to win it as they were on +22 max. points difference for 40 minutes of game). I am bad tipster but I had big luck here

Quote:

We'll see tomorrow, but write how I do not know what kind of value it's funny.

You are funny with your friends here, this is forum and i can write normal things. I have my opinion on you, but I will keep it for myself.
We saw all tomorrow (today). My value on Syria +33 was really funny, especially when we know Syria the biggest loss was -22 today while the match finished with +24 for Iran FT, while your Iran -33 bet was not funny at all but fully analysed, explained in details and only pure unluck destroyed your bet

Quote:

You are funny with your friends here, this is forum and i can write normal things. I have my opinion on you, but I will keep it for myself.
All normal people with 2 healthy eyes and at least 5 years in proffesional betting could clearly see who is funny and who is not.

I am sorry for you. You could enter the conversation with analyse, pre-game comments, details etc and you would be welcome. This way, entering the conversation only to provoke, to behave as your natural says you should do (or as your physically look? ) you could only be ashamed and deeply quoted for all your funny sentences.

You could learn something from all of these posts and come back as normal guy, not as bot. But, I am afraid you will get even worse... You cant escape from your naturality

This is last time I ever react on your posts which are under 14 years old based on your english language knowledge and basketball as well. A little bit more respect for people who try to give their best would be welcome but no problem at all

Last edited by dus@n; 11-08-17 at 20:43.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 20:38   #79
MNtipster
Freshman

Man this tell more about you than on me. Did you know that you are in minus profit here, with your turk friend and on your i dont how much acounts on internet

Five years of pro betting you are in minus.

I must tell that you win well deserved on half time they just stop playing but lose is lose and you win be big in lose but more respect in win

Well done pick, good job for you
Old 11-08-17, 20:51   #80
lovebetting 2

lovebetting 2 is on a distinguished road

guys, keep calm that is best for all.
Ego is something what kill all of us.. I am better, no i am better and staf like that is for kindergarden, i belive this is under your level (both of you).
i now sometimes we became ego victimes, but let s try to win him (fu**ing ego) - not other tipster, but him.. ego

f.e. i rate both of you as very good tipsters.. that is real thruth
lovebetting 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 20:55   #81
MNtipster
Freshman

True, ok with me. Sorry for all, including and Dusan..
Old 12-08-17, 09:03   #82
Profesornula

Again, my local bookie is allowed to accept high stake on regulation time win Phillipinas @ 1,05. Just please confirm that handicap line Phillipinas-21,5 is correct here and I will put medium high stake on Phillipinas win. What is fair handicap line here? Thank you very much.

Any opinion, Dus@n please?
Old 12-08-17, 09:50   #83
Profesornula

Dus@n please? I'm afraid it could go down to hell in few minutes... :-(
Old 12-08-17, 16:07   #84
jayiverson

jayiverson is an unknown quantity at this point

KOR VS NSL
kor play nice last game will good fastbreak and good shooting lost frist game,and this game should be a important game ,and NSL no the fast team to catch, i think Kor with fast tempo to kill this NSL team...

KOR -2.5 3/10

AND waiting the handicap for tomorrow China VS IRAQ ,i think IRAQ will give a fright and not to lose too much
jayiverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 16:10   #85
Profesornula

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayiverson View Post
KOR VS NSL
kor play nice last game will good fastbreak and good shooting lost frist game,and this game should be a important game ,and NSL no the fast team to catch, i think Kor with fast tempo to kill this NSL team...

KOR -2.5 3/10

AND waiting the handicap for tomorrow China VS IRAQ ,i think IRAQ will give a fright and not to lose too much

Handicap is here China -19,5/-20 ... As with Pinnacle
Old 12-08-17, 16:12   #86
jayiverson

jayiverson is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Handicap is here China -19,5/-20 ... As with Pinnacle
thanks mate ,i use 188BET but not open the handicap now,will be open at tomorrow, so i must bet on IRAQ +20...
jayiverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-17, 16:16   #87
Profesornula

Good luck to you! I continue my strategy... For tomorrow matches: China win regulation time @ 1,07 and Phillipinas win in regulation time @ 1,10 I took immidiately, then Phillipinas win in regulation time @ 1,05 also and if the handicap on Phillipinas will go from -22 to at least -23,5 , I will put another barrel on it. I'm also happy that I win some money on Australia-34,5 @ 1,90 bet LIVE on halftime. Good luck all!
Old 12-08-17, 16:25   #88
Profesornula

Hm, it goes from -22 to -19 in a few moments... Then it's definitely no bet now.
Old 12-08-17, 23:06   #89
dalibor

dalibor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Anderson out for Australia,but still they are solely title contender alongside
Iran
Old 13-08-17, 11:10   #90
dalibor

dalibor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

China-Iraq +18 H2
This is the game which will determine who finishes in second place.
China lost first and won second game thanx to Ailun Guo who had a dominant individual performance to lead China past Qatar 92-67.
Qatar was actually alive 3 quarter and just thanx to Guo and great last quarter China won convincigly.
Iraq were supposed to have Demario Mayfield as their naturalized player for the Asia Cup, but they switched back to old reliable Kevin Galloway at the eleventh hour.
Galloway is an uber explosive scorer who can drain the trey, drive strong and finish with contact.
Iraq won first over Qatar quite easily and is tougher opponent for china.
China is not shining and I think Iraq can cover handicap