BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Eastern Europe

Eastern Europe
Got info about Eastern European leagues??? Fancy bets? Share your info here ! Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Poland, etc.
Bet on Eastern European leagues at:
BETSAFE - 25 EUR bonus for new clients!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 10-08-17, 18:28   #1
Miccho

Miccho is on a distinguished road
Default Bulgaria, A PFG

http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/bulgaria/parva-liga/

Septemvri - CSKA Sofia

After a shaky start, CSKA played two absolutely outstanding games - beating Botev in Plovdiv 6:2 (amazing result against a very strong opponent) and Loko Plovdiv at home with 4:1. CSKA showed RED HOT form in these two games, completely outplaying their opponents. I think it is not exaggerated that with the form at this current moment, CSKA is equal in class to Ludogorets (but of course, CSKA cannot keep such form throughout the whole season, so Ludo will win the title in the end, because they have much wider squad).

This form is not a coincidence, there are objective factors for it. First, new Portuguese playmaker Tiago. This new guy was "the missing element" in the midfield. He was a total boss in the middle, scored fantastic goals in both games. Second, Brazilian striker Caranga - the guy is favorite number one for winning the goal-scoring prize and is at the moment totally enjoying himself on the pitch. Third, right fullback Manolev was moved to the wing (as right winger) and in these two games he was the best on the pitch - scored a goal and made four assists, he was ripping apart the opponents' left backs. In sum, these three guys made the big difference and influenced the whole team.

Septemvri is a new comer from Sofia. They play at national stadium and have no fans. So, it will basically be like a home game for CSKA. Septemvri is a mediocre team, relegation candidate.

CSKA should easily beat them with sth like at least 3:0 Current odds hold good value/

CSKA-1.5 @ 2.05

P.S. Important note: I will not make this bet until I have the lineups confirmed. If CSKA plays with the same lineup as in the last two games, I am certain they will destroy Septemvri. But I have some slight doubts the manager might try to rotate. There are a few foreign players, who showed poor performance so far in CSKA (and hence, they are reserves), but the manager might decide to give them playing time vs a supposedly weak opponent. If he does so, it might affect a lot the performance and the score, and the handicap might be in danger.
Miccho is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-08-17, 18:16   #2
Miccho

I confirm my bet. CSKA with the best 11.
Old 11-08-17, 20:58   #3
Dimitri
Freshman

Dimitri is on a distinguished road

Poor poor finishing.
I wish you canceled your bet like tkt
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 22:15   #4
Miccho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
Poor poor finishing.
I wish you canceled your bet like tkt
4 crossbars hit by CSKA...

But this is no excuse - they didn't play well, they should no motivation and just wanted to take the win with minimum effort. This is reality and the crossbars and saves by the keeper don't change it.