BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Bookmakers > Bookie black list

Bookie black list Horror stories can be posted here. Slow/missing payouts, bankruptcy rumours, etc.

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-06-17, 13:27   #1
wadood
Freshman

wadood is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Justice for punters - the new organization !

They started it in England in 2016:

Forum: https://justiceforpunters.org/justiceforum/

This could help with the problem of bookmaker excesses and also with a whole host of other injustices done to punters.
We use this forum to air our grievances and others similar, but as this is a dedicated non-profit organization perhaps they can do better. It depends on the level of support they get really !

If we can make it international, europe-wide, so much the better.
wadood is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 17-06-17, 13:49   #2
Raabe
Freshman

Raabe is on a distinguished road

Actually I have an opposite impression. Either it is for british gamblers only or very closed forum with limited access.
An owner of forum do not accept registrations from elsewhere, do not answer emails.
Raabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-17, 20:09   #3
wadood
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raabe View Post
Actually I have an opposite impression. Either it is for british gamblers only or very closed forum with limited access.
An owner of forum do not accept registrations from elsewhere, do not answer emails.
They were prompt with me and I am from Greece.
But it normally says "please wait for a moderator to approve your signing". I don't remember if bettingadvice do the same when you first register.
Well, obviously a Europe-wide organization is better. I remember right2bet 6 years ago. Those were for the freedom of cross border betting only and they tried to make it multilingual - but not very hard. Anyway when I joined right2bet the organization was dying (those blokes became disappointed and dropped the project).
Anyway I hope it works for UK and that a way is found to create a sort of European charter for punters rights. I suppose that even if you are an ardent supported of brexit but you are a punter you don't want to have no rights !
Old 27-06-17, 13:50   #4
wadood
Freshman

I have reached an agreement with "justice for punters".
The project managers agree that is should become a loose European federation.
But to achieve this we need volunteers from the various countries to start writing their own blogs, each one in his country's language.
Or if there are already such blogs collect them somewhere.
Also if one wishes to make use of some material in the original site they have no objection.
So what we need is "tune in".