BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Italian soccer


Italian soccer
Discuss picks and analysis in the Italian leagues here. Italy A, Italy B and C.
Bet on Italian soccer at:
Expekt - 100% bonus and superb number of events on offer!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-17, 22:21   #1
Macot
Super Moderator
 
Macot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ljubljana, sLOVEnia
Posts: 11,893
Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Copa Italia 11/01/2017

Date: 11.1.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Italy Cup
Start time: 17:30
Game: Fiorentina v Chievo
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,10 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,10!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
We need to wait for another month or so to be able to watch full action on European football stadiums, but there are enough interesting games on program and we can always find some that are giving us value.
First we will go to Firenze, home team are having a pretty, if not spectacular season so far and this is a chance for Fiora wo win sime silverware. Currently 5th in the League, they have no chance to fight for the top, but in Copa Italia their chances are higher. They are a naturally attacking team with 2,9 goals scored in their Serie A games. They had 5 overs in the last 6 games and are in good scoring form.
And so are their oponents. Normally, Chievo are not considered as a high scoring team, but they are having a good season and their average of goals is 2,4 per game. They had three consecutive overs recently (2-1, 1-3, 1-4) and are always scoring at least once. They will travel to Firenze confident and I see them scoring again. My call is 3-2 home win!
GL!
__________________
MacotBet follow me on BA http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...=39806&page=34
Macot is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 11-01-17, 23:51   #2
betcatalog
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 274
betcatalog is on a distinguished road
Default

AC Milan will not be indifferent, aims the institution, will give everything to qualify and can exploit the weaknesses of Turin and with the help of the field to get the win - qualification
AC MILAN vs FC TORINO @@ WIN AC MILAN, odds 2.16
--
nomimes stoiximatikes etairies
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 08:03   #3
milano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,520
milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by betcatalog View Post
AC Milan will not be indifferent, aims the institution, will give everything to qualify and can exploit the weaknesses of Turin and with the help of the field to get the win - qualification
AC MILAN vs FC TORINO @@ WIN AC MILAN, odds 2.16
--
nomimes stoiximatikes etairies
First of all Idon't like Torino away from home, they try to have an aggressive approach but is not good in my opinion. Coach mentality is a little bit arrogant, playing in a more defensive way could be good sometimes. Then Milan has been the most lucky team of whole serie A they have more points then deserved.

This is a cup match single tie. Milan gets some problems against closed defences, but as I said Torino plays in other way. Well Milan could win but is not better team than Toro for sure. I stay away.
milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 08:29   #4
JSBetting
Freshman
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 21
JSBetting is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milano View Post
First of all Idon't like Torino away from home, they try to have an aggressive approach but is not good in my opinion. Coach mentality is a little bit arrogant, playing in a more defensive way could be good sometimes. Then Milan has been the most lucky team of whole serie A they have more points then deserved.

This is a cup match single tie. Milan gets some problems against closed defences, but as I said Torino plays in other way. Well Milan could win but is not better team than Toro for sure. I stay away.
Who will be a referee? Thanks
JSBetting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 08:37   #5
milano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,520
milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Russo
milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 17:46   #6
Analyst@
Freshman
 
Analyst@'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 156
Analyst@ is on a distinguished road
Default

I think both to score in Milan - Torino is a good choice. Will try my luck with it.
Analyst@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 19:45   #7
milano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,520
milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyst@ View Post
I think both to score in Milan - Torino is a good choice. Will try my luck with it.
Could be the right option
milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 22:04   #8
milano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,520
milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Lucky win for Milan tonight...no doubt.
I'm going to post a pick in serie A page for Toro v Milan
milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.