This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 11-01-18, 22:42   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default POD 12/01/2018

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS=2.80

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-01-18, 08:59   #2
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 2

aaaz 0/0/1 -100

Den Bosch - Almere City

Pick : 1
Odds : 2.28
Pinnacle

Den Bosch meet at home Almere City in the game from Holland Erste divisie.
Den Bosch is the team on better place and the team favorite to win against Almere City.
The hosts is a team with 7 wins and 5 draws of the season as active - tradition is abetter when they are h2h with the team on Almare City 14 wins 5 draws and 7 losses.
Away from home the team on Almare City is not such a confident team - 1 win in six visits,while at home is 4 wins in a row. The difference is a big of the performance on Almare City away from home so we can pick the confident home winner like Den Bosch...
1-3 pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 12-01-18 at 22:51.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 11:00   #3
Nesquik

Nesquik is on a distinguished road

Pick #6 (4-1 +470)
World-Club Friendlies
Sturm Graz - BW Linz

Pick: over 3.5
Odds: 1.95
Bookie: Unibet/888Sport

one team Sturm Graz that scores like crazy in Austria, and an inferior league opponent also from Austria aka BM Linz. since 2017, Sturm started to lose less friendlies and even if they lose they dont do it by big margins. I basically rarelly saw a friendly involving this team from Graz by not scoring 2-3 goals even against good opponents. they are attacking minded, so I can see scoring at least 3 goals alone against BM. basically I expect them also to conceed, thats why I am taking this. I am pretty much convinced they are going to score +3, so if it doesnt finish 3-0, we are through. I am counting on that recent 4-2 against Allerheiligen. I just hope Linz will not disappoint since their last exhibition was lost 0-1 at Celtic (but that was not now). I had better games maybe, but today it isnt the best day for betting (maybe just for live), and I also want to mention that 3-6 against Wiener of BM Linz in the championship..
2-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 12-01-18 at 20:05.
Nesquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 11:36   #4
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 1w/2v +175

Football, UAE AGLeague

Dibba Al-Fujairah - Al Wahda

Pick: over3.5
Odds: 2.62
Bookie: WillHill

Well, was picking from two games from UAE, but decided to stay with this one. Main factor to expect goals here in of course guests. Al Wahda overall has one of the best offenses in league, with Hungarian international Dzudzsak, with Morrocian Batna and of course Tagliabue who's one of the best strikers there for a few years now. He has been in awesome scoring shape before the break and continues to slaughter rivals' defense after it too. In last game he managed to score hattrick vs Al Jazira. And that's even without Batna, who's creativity helps to shine Tagliabue too. For this game Batna is back and should start it. So this is obviously huge boost offensivelly.
Talking about Dibba, they are far from bein' that dangerous upfront. Even tho, they made some decent performances in Cup games recently and proved that can be efficient and dangerous upfront, scoring 5 in 3 games. Anyway, to be more consinstant, they needed some improvement and they made some changes in attacking line with releasing players like veteran Brazilian Ciel, who's well known name in region, but already bein' 35yo can't make the same different like before. Instead two new Brazilian forwards were signed, who should make their debuts today. Maybe not a big names, but surely a fresh air for the club and way more opportunities upfront.
So basically I expect an open game today. Al Wahda should lead the way, with them every game can easily become a goalfest. Deadly in attack, but at the same time quite sloppy at defending own net. Dibba, bein' in good offensive shape and with new addition surely can punish them, but on their own simply has no proper options at the back to stop strong guests offense. So I believe if only efficiency will be good enough, this game has all the chances to have atleast 4 goals in it. GL
1-3 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 12-01-18 at 20:04.
Mindozas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 14:01   #5
Overeem

Overeem is on a distinguished road

pick: 10
profit: +501
record: 6-3
france ligue 2
Nimes x Lens

bet; Over 3.5
odds; 3.20
Unibet

My last pick in first month of new year will take us to France and Ligue 2, I don't have a lot to say about this and I don't want to write useless nonsense, let's just get straight to the point. Lens had a poor start in the season as a big name in Ligue 2, they have been playing poor football, but lately Lens stepped up and came back with couple of wins, they are looking much better. Nimes are a team that scored 40 goals and they had many overs so far, they are averaging 3.2+ goals per game and they are ranked on 2nd place. Nimes also had 8 games with over 3.5 goals so far already while Lens had 6. With Lens coming back slowly but surely, I am confident that they will score tonight, Nimes are a powerhouse with 40 goals scored so there's no doubt in my mind about multiple goals from them against this kind of Lens in this current season. Have fun until the rest of this month all and best of luck!
0-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 12-01-18 at 22:52.
Overeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 14:37   #6
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 3

+70

Sochaux - Quevilly Rouen

1(-1.5 AH) @ 2.80
Unibet

Football game from France League 2 - Sochaux at home play with Quevilly Rouen.
I think the hosts is a good for me to see as winner here one more time to be a winner the team on Sochaux.
Quevilly Rouen is a team with 3 wins 3 ties and 13 losses. I think the team at home is a better choice since the good potential and the bet is a good for that to seen as winner Sochaux because the home is ready for the game today even to win by two goals./ Good luck!!!
0-1 Pick lost!

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 19:23   #7
matze73
Freshman

matze73 is on a distinguished road

0-0-1

Bayer Leverkusen - Bayern Munich
pick :2
odds:1,99
bookie: Pinnacle

ayer Leverkusen is unbeaten in their last 12 matches, but they've drew 6 matches. I think they will lose today in a match that will probably end with a 2-1 for the visitant side.

Bayern Munich have won 9 of their last 10 matches and lost 1. They have drew in their last 3 meetings at Bay Arena against BayerLeverkusen but I believe they will win today...

I think the visitors will win this one, this match is between the 4th place against the 1st there's 13 point apart them...
Expect this to be an intense game between two of the Bundesliga's best sides so far, with Bayern being slight favourites to edge it.
My call 0:2
1-3 Pick won!

matze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 19:58   #8
thebetmaestro

thebetmaestro is on a distinguished road

no. 8, 4/3, +279
Soccer, Spain
Getafe vs. Malaga
Pick: Over 2.75 Goals (3.00 in Unibet)

Malaga are in bad form down at bottom three of la liga but they must do something today. They can't allow themselves to lose once again after losing to Espanyol at home. Malaga scored 2 goals playing on the road at Saniago Bernabeu and at Real Sociedad. This gives me some hope that they will push for goals tonight at Getafe, they can't lose with 0 scored goals again. Malaga lately scored more goals on the road than playing at home, this might be because of the pressure and expectations in front of the home fans that are very disappointed with Malaga's segunda campaign. I think Getafe and Malaga can deliver 3 goals and both teams scoring goals. My call is 3:1 win for Getafe or 2:3 win for Malaga, GL!
1-0 Pick lost!

thebetmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-18, 22:58   #9
dmccooper
Freshman

dmccooper is on a distinguished road

Pick #2 (0-0-1) -100
Ice Hockey - USA - NHL
Game - Carolina Hurricanes - Washington Capitals
Pick: 1 AH (-1) +OT
Odds: 2.44
Bookie: Pinnacle

This is another derby from Metropolitan Division as Carolina Hurricanes face Washington Capitals at PNC Arena in Raleigh. Both teams already met each other last night when Hurricanes won 1-3 on the road. Washington Capitals are the leader in the division with good balance - 27 wins in 44 games and total 57 points. On the other hand, Carolina Hurricanes need to win more points because they are only 1 point ahead of Pittsburgh Penguins with 1 game less played. I think they showed how big is their motivation and I am sure they can repeat this result at home - they are unbeaten in regular time in last 7 straight home games.
3-4 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:43.
dmccooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-18, 02:51   #10
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick #3 1-0-1, +60

NBA, Phoenix - Houston

pick: Phoenix+3.5
odds: 2.55
bookie: Unibet

Houston after losing Harden played exactly as i tought so, CP3 step up big time and it is really nice to see from him that he gain some fluid game in Houston, he is feeding teammates really good and have nice asst%. They recently beat teams that i do not count as a point direction of this team, and i rate Phoenix more dangerous than that. Nene is attacking power, well, i think that Phoenix can outscore them easily. This might be revenge game ffor back in November when Houston anihilated them by ~30pts. I still believe in Phoenix that much that i can risk on them to beat Houston. This season i watched them few times having really bad night and that all came in some tiredness spot, now they are well rested , payback time on Hardenless team, CP3 might let down a bit here, and as of others, i can see Phoenix pushing hard to the rim and be more agressive, and including that Houston will miss big guy tonight.
95-112 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 13-01-18 at 21:44.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote