BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-03-17, 23:06   #1
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road
Default Scotland Lower Leagues 21/3/2017

Date: 21.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Scotland League 1
Start time: 20:45
Game: Brechin City v Alloa Athletic
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,20 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,21!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
In such a tight league, Alloa can not be such favourites away at very solid team from Scotish eastern county, Angus. They are called Brechin City although currently their settlement is not considered as one. But that is not so important.
More importantly they are a team in form. Currently 4th they will try to shorten te gap towards oponents Alloa. They are a pretty solid home team and they tend to score goal even against best teams. At average of 2,5 goals per game they are a solid prospect for goals, their form is random and they sometimes play for goals, sometime not.
Tomorrow they will need to do something as they play one of the best teams in the League. Alloa are currently second and will probably stay there. With an average of 3,1 goals per game they are also one of the highest scoring teams in League 1. They had 8 overs in the last 12 games played and are in great form (4 wins and a draw).
For me a clear over, two capable team should both be able to score a couple! My call is 2-2!
GL all!

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 21-03-17, 15:17   #2
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Brenchin needs points if they want to participate in play off. East Fife and Airdrieonians have same points as Brenchin (42) and while Airdrieonians plays on 25th with Livingston who have 10 points advantage ahead Alloa and game with Stenhousemuir, East Fife play with relegation candidate Albion Rovers whom is just one points behind Peterhead.
So I don't think in Brenchin game will be draw because Alloa is comfortable second with six point's advantage and they will be play relaxed while Brenchin must gain points to be concurent with East Fife and Airdrieonians.
Maybe they fix the game but maybe not but still 1/2 FT/HT have value in this game but my main bet will be Brenchin City DNB
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 16:50   #3
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/w...ime=1490047200

this came out yesterday, a warning about ice and snow in some areas. Brechin City uploaded a picture earlier today tho in which the weather looked pretty nice (Scottish sun and few clouds only), but have that in mind for your bets in case some pitches are frozen or anything else. Cheers

The pic from Brechin https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ed&oe=59580EEA
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 19:11   #4
MarianoV6

MarianoV6 is an unknown quantity at this point

- Livingston's game will go ahead after inspection
- Albion Rover's has been cancelled
- No new from Brechin so the game is on i guess
- Clyde posted this 6 hours ago and till now, no further information
Quote:
Update - no inspection currently needed for tonight's match v Cowdenbeath, but if anything changes due to weather we will update again.
MarianoV6 is offline   Reply With Quote