This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Internationals/Friendlies

Internationals/Friendlies
Analysis and discussions (and predictions) for Internationals and friendly soccer games.

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 27-11-17, 23:08   #31
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

@KL1NCUNT: Shitarito is Lol !

At the moment, my favourite is Spain: very good players, and above all a perfect organisation of play.

Brazil is good, hungry & angry, but in this two last years they've played against South America squad (or lowest team), only one friendly vs. England (0-0...): probably they'll arrive to the semifinal, with at least other two european teams.

Germany will be a tough team as each time during the World Championship, France is strong in each sector but few experience.

Underdog: Belgium (this is the time to show their real strenght), England (as usual, a very good round of qualification...but after?), Uruguay (2nd place below Brazil, but 4 loss away in the tournament), Portugal (European Champions and CR7...it will be enough for the final? mmmmm...)

At the end, Argentina...personally i think that this team is the stronger as offensive players, that can cover the problem in defense: Messi had let but is come back to bring the World Cup. Sampaoli is a winner, he is known how to win the finals, probably the best coach in this competition.
All in all, the real rival of Spain for the title.
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 30-11-17, 23:36   #32
footballeye

footballeye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by litost View Post
i would not fade russia NT so easily .... its true they usually underperform and have serious compiting issues in football ..but home adv plus surely good preparations .... -after all they leave under some autoritharism one way realm that may feel image is very important and will put the rest on it - may yield ... .... so id not like to be in their group ...
Agree about Russia, fully expecting some decent performance from the sbornaya. They were total crap in the last 7-8 years, and just a year ago the team looked completely hopeless. Now this year things have improved significantly. In attack, Kokorin suddenly upped his level of play, netting 17 times for Zenit this season already. Smolov, Poloz, and Dzyuba are all decent quality forwards. In midfield, Loko's Miranchuk has always been a very talented boy and now it looks like he's matured into a very good player. Spartak's Glushakov is OK for the NT level. Zenit's Kuzyaev is the revelation of the season, at least for those who didn't follow Terek closely in recent years, and he's now one of the best midfielders in the Russian league. Add Zemaletdinov, a very talented young player. Russia has also signed some foreign players like Rausch, Neustadter, and Fernandes, mainly to improve the defense. The coach is the weakest link in this team though.

Overall I think that some Russain players realized that it's going to be a once in a lifetime chance, to feature at the WC in home country, and have improved their performance. Depends on the group stage draw of course, but I think Russia has all the chances to make it to the knock-out stage at least, especially if the refs favor the home team a little bit, as it usually happens at such tournaments.
footballeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-17, 23:41   #33
footballeye

footballeye is on a distinguished road

Speaking of favorites to win the tournament. Argentina have some fantastic players but with this coach I thinkthey will get nowhere. Germany can win this WC for sure, they have everything for it. Brazil too, but a lot depends on Neymar. He's too individualistic for my taste, but if he learns to really play for the team, Brazil can win for sure. My third fav is France. Excellent team, and now they added Mbappe, oh my, this boy can become the best player in the world in a couple of years.
footballeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-17, 17:00   #34
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Draw finished:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/final-draw/#blog
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-17, 17:32   #35
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

Great group for English lads and Belgium. Both should move on easily. Also it's very nice that half of Premier League basically (Belgium) will play English lads, great game right there. I also fancy how Belgium is also coached by Roberto Martinez ex Everton. This will basically be a Premier League game. Can't wait.
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-17, 20:57   #36
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomax View Post
interesting draw .. imo ... former KGB fellons were spotted backstage heating up balls whilst geting some good "merca" for pelusa and friends ::: HAAAAA je je lol ....

seriously mild group for russia tough most groups were mopre or less even ...

brasil got touguest one imo ..

argentina potential banana skin with iceland and nigeria ..but probably easy pease ...

spain mild group ..morocco and iran good teams but probbaly lack comp touch in both areas ...

france probably 2nd toughest group ...

germany easy pease .. on paper ...

japs got weakest group imo ...
litost is offline   Reply With Quote