BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-02-17, 23:26   #1
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road
Default POD 17/02/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad
bardo is online now   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-02-17, 23:26   #2
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

Pick 3

1-0-1 +48

Portugal Primeira Liga
FC Porto - Tondela
Pick: Under 2.5 goals
Odds: 2.55 @ Unibet

4:0, -100

In portugal premier liga going to open round 22 two teams, match between FC Porto vs Tondela.
Porto as the home team in this situation in this match it's clear favorite to win this match without any doubt. They are the 2nd place on the table, overall W15-D5-L1, as a host W10-D1-L0, statistic says that is very well results. As well as that Porto going to will have a tough task next Wednesday against one of the best teams who fight for the title... Juventus in Champion league. In my opinion and I expect on this game little saving and keep key players to rest. On the other hand comes one of the worst team in premiera liga which are on the last place on the table on 18 place. Tondela has nothing to show in this match against strong Porto. Overall W3-D5-L13, as a away team W0-D3-L8, poor, very poor results. Here I have nothing to add to the visiting team because I see a huge difference between both teams. I expect a quiet sword without rapid pace of the game and some attacks toward both goals because I thing Porto will skimp for next Wednesday in Champion league and in my opinion of this match don't going to have more than 2 goals.
GOOD LUCK!
bardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 07:06   #3
Anunnaki
Freshman

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Pick 9 3-1-4 +325
Russia Cup
Chertanovo M. - Kuban
X @ 4.00 Bet365

2:1, -100

This is my last try for this month. This is a boring game, at least I suppose it is going to be very boring and it will end without goals or with one on each side. Chertanovo are hosts in game 3 of Russian FNL Cup. Kuban are guest team here and they are first in the group, also Kuban are maybe slightly better team but also heavy favorites from bookies, too big favorites I would dare to say. Afterall this cup is really not that important and Kuban are first, Chertanovo are at the bottom of the group and they cannot lose this game. Kuban's away form is horrible and this gives me hope that they won't win this away game. Hosts can make this a draw, 0:0 or 1:1 final score, gl and see you in March!
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 07:37   #4
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#4 3w +605

Football, Australia, NPL Western Australia

Floreat Athena - Stirling Lions

Pick: over4.5
Odds: 3.25
Bookie: Unibet

3:2, +225

Start of the season, so it's a bit risky to bet on smth here, but will try my luck. Basically I'm basing this pick on thing that this league is usually overish one. Another thing, these two sides were usually among highest scoring teams and at the same time they concedes quite a lot too. Last but not least there's an old rivalry goin' on between clubs and obviously every game is a must-win one, especially now in the season opener. At times such rivalry games might turn into mugfest, but with these two it rarely happens, basically cause of offensive-minded football both plays season by season. So there're tough fight, cards, sent-offs, penalties, but most importantly - plenty of goals too. Last 4 match-ups finished with atleast 5. So I expect another hot night in Perth and this scoring trend to continue. GL
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 08:02   #5
_canary_

_canary_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 5 2-0-2
+ 200
football - Bulgaria
Dunav - Beroe
Pick : draw
Odds: 3.20@Expekt

0:4, -100

From main page :

Restart of bulgarian First League after nearly 2 and a half months brake and this week full round will be played after last week's rescheduled single match.

I remind that this year bulgarian championship is organized with system close to the belgian league. In our case it is top 6 play off (winner gets CL-quali and 2nd placed team goes straight into EL-quali) and the teams placed from 6th to 14th place will be divided in two groups. 1st and 2nd teams from both groups will play knock-out games and decide a winner wich will play a qualification play-off for Europe League Spot with 3rd or 4th placed team from the top play-off. (depending on who's the cup winner.Points continue to count after regular season without change.

Crazy, isn't it...

Dunav were the surprise package of the season - nobody expected them to finish 6th before the winter brake. They are now into top play off and will do everythng to keep their place there. They lost one of their regular players to Levski but added 2-3 new faces that should help them remain with a balanced squad. Offcourse they don't have enough equal competitive players and most of their subs are 2nd league level. For this game Dunav have a few important players absent or doubtful due to injuries and illness. Their options will be limited. Important to mention that Dunav is still playng their home games at the stadium of Ludogorets (because of reonstruction of their own stadium) and more important - this game will be played without spectators because of a ban.

Beroe don't enjoy such great season. They started this season with restricted finance , new team and new coach. Late in the autumn they got new coach again and now they changed again almost whole team at the winter pause. It is hard to say if they will improve but they are more or less at the same level with Dunav qualitywise. Coach Spasov doesn't like risks , so I expect balanced game and pretty good chance for a draw.
_canary_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 09:05   #6
ellas98

ellas98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 4 (2-0-1) +347
Football, French Ligue 1
Bastia-Monaco
Pick: 2 (AH +2)
Odds: 3.55@Bet365

1:1, -100

My favourite team for betting this season, Monaco travel to Bastia before the CL-game against ManCity. They are in awesome shape, freescoring and winning in an impressive way. They have played six league-games this year and they won 5 times and drew once (against PSG in Paris).
Bastia are not the fortress they were in the last seasons, they are the second worst home team this season. They are winless this year in Ligue 1, from 5 games they drew twice in their home games.
Monaco won the last 6 league-games against Bastia, they won on the island of Corsica with two goals two times from three.
I believe that Monaco marches on in amazing form and covers the handicap tonight.
Good luck!
ellas98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 09:19   #7
tosheto
Freshman

tosheto is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 -300
Croatia 1HNL
Istra 1961 - Lokomotiva Zagreb
Pick: Over 3.5
Odds: 3.55
Bookmaker: Bet365

1:0, -100

This is first game from 1. HNL in Croatia for this year and its always tough to predict first match after winter break so keep stakes low. I always bet when these teams play against each other and my bets are alway for goals and ht/ft. When we look at the previous matches between both teams, we can see a lot of "entertainment" - 56 goals in last 12 encounters, 4 times 1/2 or 2/1. Of course all this is only statistics but odds for goals are really juicy this time and worth a try even with medium stake.
Lokomotiva is strengthened in transwer window and made very good prepration , winning almost all games. Istra traveled to USA where they played several friendly games with local teams and also won most of the matches. In last test, which took place at their home ground, Istra won against Dalian Transcendence with 4:0.
So far this season both teams have average of 2.6 goals in their games. In july they met for first time in Pula and game finished without winner - 1:1. Second match played in Zagreb was won by Lokomotiva with 2:1. I hope that is time for another "entertaining" game and lots of goals. BTS is also great option, which must be tried here.
tosheto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 09:44   #8
LiDi
Freshman

LiDi is on a distinguished road

3 +470

Shuai Zhang v Karolina Pliskova
Pick: Over 25.5 games
Odds: 3.45
Bookie: Unibet

2:6,0:6, -100

High over is what I call for here. Shuai Zhang won 76 36 75 against French Open Champion Garbine Muguruza and that victory boosted her self confidence. It was the fifth time the Chinese player defeated a top 10 WTA. Zhang is 31st in the rankings now, he played some good matches in the past against Pliskova, despite trailing the Czech 0-3, there were many long sets, tiebreaks. Karolina won 75 64 against Caroline Garcia without losing own serve games. It was a short time match, despite many games it finished in less than 1 hour 10 minutes, because of short rallies. World no. 3 plays great with serve but she waste a lot of chances on return. I think we will have prolong sets, the underdog is more than capable to win at least a set. This bet could be luckily won even in straight sets, if both will be decided in tiebreaks. Should there be ups and downs for Zhang and Pliskova, because either player are searching for winners, they hit heavy groundstrokes from the baseline but also produce many unforced errors in the process.
LiDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 12:08   #9
hanniball23

hanniball23 is on a distinguished road

pick no 3 2-0-0 +114

CFR Cluj - Targu Mures
Over 2.5 (O/U) @ 1.847 PINNACLE
Football / Romania / Kick off: 17 Feb 2017, 20:00

2:0, -100

CFR aiming for a play-off place.ATM they are having big chaces, as they seem to have easier games than Dinamo , Astra or Botosani.CFR is looking good as rosters. Deac is back in the team.They need badly the 3 points here. Bud, Deac and Omrani should do some damage in ASA defence.

Targu Mures suuced to resist in the last 2 rounds. They play mostly defensive style. ASA still have problemes with the money. There are no absences at Tg Mures.There is also bad atmosphere at TG Mures.
CFR is much better, excellent prepared. CFR should win here, and if they will score early it will be possible to see some goals.Anyway CFR will try to assure a consitent win. GL!
hanniball23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 13:01   #10
lerma
Freshman

lerma is on a distinguished road

#5 +235

Sittard - Young Utrecht

Pick: over 3.5 @2.60 Unibet

4:1, +160

I see tonight couple of overs in Eerste divise but here is best value in my opinion.
Both teams entering in this match without big ambition. They are 14 (Sittard) and 13 (Utrecht) points over relegation place.
So far this season in twelve home matches Sittard has 3.42 goals per match average, keeping just two clean sheets and failed to score two times also. They went over 3.5 goals five times.
Young Utrecht in twelve away matches so far this season has also 3.42 goals per match average, without clean sheet and failing to score four times. They went over 3.5 also five times.
So tonight we have to teams with similar stats playing without pressure of losing points. I think both will play for goal more and I expect to see goals on both sides. Maybe home side is closer to win but I'm pretty sure in goals.
Gl to all.
lerma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 15:08   #11
shicne

shicne is on a distinguished road

Pick 2 (1-0-0) +116
Super Liga Serbia
Mladost Lucani - Radnicki Nis
Pick: Over 2
Odds: 2.19@188Bet

1:0, -100

Opening match in Serbia announcing spring season and amazing odds on goals.

Both teams are pretty safe in the upper middle of the table, and with solid reinforcements during the winter have reason for optimism. They both have an "average number of goals scored" over 2, and attack as the better part of the team. With today's beautiful weather and enthusiasm at start of the second part of the season, I see no reason for boring match today. First of all I expect both teams to score, this is my first choice, but this generous odds for goals simply can not refuse. Both teams had some thrillers last year, and announcements of participants promise entertainment. Hopefully 2: 2 or 1: 2.
shicne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 17:31   #12
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3

+330

Nieciecza KS - Lechia Gdansk

1(0AH) @ 2.55
Unibet

1:1, VOID and counts 0

Football, Poland. Intresting game between the teams on Nieciecza KS and Lechia Gdansk. The visitors is a team impressing so far and the leader at the table now, but sure is the chances for home is not such a small. Nieciecza KS is a team with some better results this season and current is top 5 team with 9 points less against Lechia Gdansk. Nieciecza KS is better at home, but Lechia Gdansk is a team with almost perfect at home. When the team visited is not such a good and 3 loses in 5 visits is not good at all. The both teams in 3 meetings no home win, but for last at home Lechia Gdansk lost exactly of the opponents Nieciecza KS 1:2.

Good luck,AL
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 19:56   #13
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Pick #1 (0W-0V-0L) (+-0)

League: A-league
Match: Wellington Phoenix - Melbourne City
Pick: Melbourne City
Odds: 2.31
Bookmaker: Pinnacle

1:5, +131

Even tough City's away form is poor i will give them a shot. They are seven first team players that are returning from suspension and are rested because of that but they are still missing first choice GK Bouzanis. Both teams are in bad form and i'm giving away team advantage because home team will miss experienced duo Durante and Finkler which will leave holes to their defense and midfield. City played 2-2 last game and played a good game despite many missing's and i think that they will just upgrade their performance on that, boosted by returning players. Wellington conceded nine goals in last four and with big blows don't think they will record clean sheet.
GL!
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-17, 20:32   #14
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 1
0/0/0
Murcielagos FC vs Zacatepec

Pick : HOME WIN
Odds : 2.65
Unibet

1:2, -100

Murcielagos FC meet Zacatepec at home in game of Mexico 2nd division.
Murcielagos FC is the team underdog today, but situation is a good for their team to recorded one more win.
Zacatepec is not easy team at all with top performance after the first 8 rounds they are better than Murcielagos FC.
Tendency is for the home squad progress on better and better position and they deserve with sure that - won two in the last games on the road I think is a time for 1st victory and the new season at home.
Zacatepec lost the last game here at last...
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-17, 06:43   #15
vasilli07

vasilli07 is on a distinguished road

Pick #4

2W 1L +120

Australia A-league
Western Sydney v Sydney FC
Pick (Western Sydney +0.5)
Odds (1.92 SBObet)

1:0, +92

Western Sydney Wanderers(WSW) coach Tony Popovic took a gamble on starting top scorer Brendon Santalab on the bench backfired as they crashed 2-0 to Central Coast Mariners. They dominated and created enough chances to at least get a 2 goals lead in the 1st half but without a true striker, all the chances were wasted.

The Sydney FC train just kept going as they beat the struggling Phoenix team 3-1.

As the old saying says, form book is out of the window when it comes to a derby. WSW has been hurting for 1133 days. That's the number of days(and counting) since they last beat Syndey FC. In the last meeting in Jan, WSW went into the derby on a 5 games winless run and they somehow got a credible draw. This is not going to be the most popular pick but I'm backing them to get something out of this game again. If this derby and also their biggest remaining game of the season doesn't motivate them, then nothing will.
vasilli07 is offline   Reply With Quote