This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-04-18, 21:14   #1
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 17/04/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR APRIL*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD April 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-04-18, 21:16   #2
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#6 3/2 +152

Football, ACL Champions League

Al Duhail - Al Wahda

Pick: over3.5
Odds: 2.08
Bookie: Sbobet

Well, it's a bit risky choice as this is meaningless game for both teams: Duhail will finish first in group no matter the outcome, meanwhile Wahda has no chances to qualify. But, on other hand such friendly-like type of game might also be an advantage to expect goals. First of all, no pressure and no risk of anything, secondly, both teams are heavily offensive minded ones and are on great scoring shape. That's a combination which should promise lot of action on the pitch. Of course I'm well aware that rotation might take place, but IMO that the nature of the game and even some reserves are still more than enough to expect 4+ goals from these two clubs. Afterall, I'm sure that Duhail infront of home crowd will go for a 6 straight win, while Wahda will play for pride and dignity + they has nothing to lose.
Overall speaking, goals are in these two clubs blood. No matter the rotation, importance of the game, you can always expect fireworks when two such teams meets. I can only repeat myself once again when we talk about UAE/Qatari football - efficiency might be the only obstacle. But IMO even with the average one, there should be enough chances to expect highscoring encounter. GL
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:08.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 22:02   #3
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

POD #7
So far 3/0/3
+58

Romanian Cup Semifinals:
17:00 Hermannstadt v Gaz Metan, take Hermannstadt (-0,25) AH @2,16 Pinnacle

Well, it is 2nd against 1st Division teams who will play this semifinals, but actually Hermannstadt (a new team from Sibiu, formed in 2014) is only known of winning.. they have won 4th and 3rd League titles in the first try and will also win 2nd division and promote to the top flight for the next season. They are a very strong team, full of established 1st and 2nd division teams and it is enough to tell you that they eliminated Juventus Bucuresti and Steaua (3-0!) in preevious rounds....
On the other side, Gaz Metan are a struggling team from the top division. They are fighting against relegation and of course they will take this very seriously, but in the League they are on the relegation place and they are in very poor form.
These odds are very high considering the fact that Hermannstadt home record this season is 15-2-0 (including Cup games)! I expect them to win again, my call is 2-0!
GL

1-0 pick won

Macot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 00:09   #4
bardo

bardo is on a distinguished road

1-0-1 / 0

Vanarama National League
20:45 Eastleigh - Ebbsfleet
Pick: Over 2.75
Odds: 2.17 @ Pinnacle

This two teams gives lot of goals in national league, especially when the play between each other. His statistic shows, when gives lot of gola but also receives.
On this match I will based on statistc h2h between this two teams how they play in the league with other teams and each other, statistc on over.
Eastleigh currently is 16th place on the table with 53 points, already secured in the middle of the table not to relegate. Eastleigh at home gave 33 goals and received 31 goals or a total of 64 goals that is not so bad.
Ebbsfleet currently is 9th place on the table with 67 points, I can say in the upward line on the table who have opportunity and maybe ambitions to promotions on play-offs for England league two. Ebbsfleet in away matches have a record with gave 22 goals and received 24 goals or a total of 46 goals, little bad shape than host team or less 18 golas. However, I expect in this match the result to be open in the first 15-20 minutes and I expect to see a lot of golas on this match from both sides, my call is 2-2!
0-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:40.
bardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 07:25   #5
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

#5, 2-1-1, +141

Sundsvall - Trelleborgs

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds / Bookie: 2.03 from Pinnacle

Just a quick bet on goals in first division of the Swedish football also called Allsvenskan. Trelleborgs opened this season with interesting and exciting games and there were both to score bets won in all of their 3 games from 3 rounds of the league so far. Trelleborgs are also showing a lot of early defensive mistakes and now with already 6 goals conceded after such a short time, they will be even less confident about defending their goal in today's game. They will play away at Sundsvall and Sundsvall's latest game in Allsvenskan was a 2:2 draw with 4 goals against big name in Sweden, Malmo.
1-0 pick lost

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 08:29   #6
HenryLai

HenryLai is on a distinguished road

2 0-0-1 -100
Asia AFC Champions League
Guangzhou Evergrande (Chn) - C-Osaka (Jpn)
Guangzhou Evergrande -1.25 @2.23 pinnacle
Guangzhou Evergrande almost full team today, if they get 1point they will secure 1st place. But coach said won't be satisfied with 1 point, we fight for a win. Only Captain Zhenzhi suspension, attacker Alan suspension for 8 matches in league so he will play this game, and try his best.

C-Osaka will have a big local derby in J1 this weekend, and Japanese clubs look don't take AFC CL so seriously, C-Osaka will do some rotation, big change. 7 regular players didn't come to Guangzhou.
DF:MARUHASHI(League 8/2 AFC 3/0)

MF: KIYOTAKE(League 2/0 AFC 1/0), YAMAGUCHI(League 8/0 AFC 4/0), SOUZA (League 3/1 AFC 3/0)

FW: KAKITANI(League 8/3 AFC 3/1), TAKAGI(League 7/2 AFC 4/0)***65292;SUGIMOTO(League 8/2 AFC 4/1)
3-1 pick won

HenryLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 10:00   #7
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 0-1-3/ -300

ATP Monte Carlo

Verdasco vs Cuevas

A match between two experienced clay courters.
H2H is 2-2.
Both of them coming into this match in good form.

Even the bookies have even odds for both of them.

Bet: over 2.5 sets @2.25 bet365
2-1 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:13.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 12:34   #8
Catalonec4ever

Catalonec4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Pick #2

Standing: 0/0/1 (-100)

Football, England League One
20:45 Shrewsbury - Charlton
Pick: Shrewsbury @2.22 - Pinnacle Sports

Despite all odds raising against the hosts here, strong bealive that picking up a bet on their side looks like the most valuable one.

Having only 5 rounds left to play, being separated with 5 pts above 2nd placed team of Blackburn for top of the table, hosts are sharing one of the key matches for making one of the very last steps ahead of their long-season fight, to become a champions or eventually to pick-up direct promotion at Championship League. Wigan has match point clash today at home, so overall tonight***8217;s clash goes under must win options.

Charlton also comes under fighting mood as visitors are able to get into play-off zone, recently separated by only 2 pts difference above Plymoth and Scunthorpe but last two straight defeats vs Wibledon 1-0 and Scunthorpe 0-1 without scoring a goal, looks like eventual struggling moment.

Shrewsbury have showed some powerfull home performances so far, while Charlton doesn***8217;t perform quiet well on road games. Also, hosts have beaten their opponent at 1st H2H on road by 0-2, so IMO, repeating a bet on home side here looks like quiet acceptable.

Good luck!
0-2 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:40.
Catalonec4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 12:51   #9
edwardkenway

edwardkenway is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 +42
Italy Serie B
Ternana - Foggia
O/U: OVER 3.00 @ 2.13 (sbobet)

Foggia scored seven goals in last two matches. Their latest wins are:

4:0 vs Cremonese
3:0 vs Ascoli

Ternana also won their last two matches but they scored even more goals than Foggia. Last two wins for Ternana were:

5:1 vs Cittadella
3:0 vs Novara

So Ternana and Foggia are both in good shape with plenty of goals scored in last matches, both won maximum of 6 points as well. Ternana are probably worst in defending in serie b, 61 goals conceded in 35 games. However, Ternana scored a lot of goals, 53, which is the highest out of all teams from 10th to 22nd bottom. And Ternana are in relegation zone sitting on 21st place.
2-2 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:42.
edwardkenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 13:52   #10
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 5
+0
Twente - Zwolle
1(-0.5 AH) @ 2.16
Sbobet

Football game from Holland Eredivisie - Twente at home play with Zwolle.
Critical situation for Twente here and the team outing for a win today in the game with Zwolle.
Twente is last on the table and 3 rounds before the end on this season only chances for salvation is victory today over Zwolle and catched one of the playff places.
Zwolle is not easy team ata ll, but sure is the team shape ofthe last games is a weak so today is a normal to expecting a better moment for Twente for this disappointed season. Good luck!!!
2-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:14.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 15:07   #11
Pink Floyd
Freshman

Pink Floyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 1
+0
Brighton - Tottenham Tip: 2 (AH +1.25) @ bet365 @ 2.14

Been a long time, but I'm back... Let's give new rules a try.
Premier league match, full throttle on, mid week, Brighton in nearly desperate need of some points to secure next years Premier league football.
Tottenham are in far better place, aiming for CL football, and if possible, from 2nd place on the tables, don't think they'll get it, but they will sure try.
Imo, Brighton will have to look elsewhere for points, coz Kane and the boys are aiming to put last weekends City result aside and win this. I recon there will be a full on attack, and everything will be over in first half, with Kane probably scoring couple of goals.

Good luck!
1-1 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:43.
Pink Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 16:30   #12
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 4

+128

Tonbridge - Harlow

Pick : 2(+0.25AH)
Odds : 2.23
Pinnacle

Tonbridge meet Harlow at home in game from England Bostik League.
One team without big motivation to the end on this season, while for the other side the game is important for their future in Bostik League.
Tonbridge at the middle now with 60 points and no chances for top 5 and the team form dropped in the last weeks.
Harlow are awaked and won 3 of the last 4 games and the salvation is not impossible already for their team. One win today and the distance of Brightlingsea Regent is only one point and 3 games left of the season....
0-0 Pick 1/2 won!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:43.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 16:44   #13
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 3

Hlesingor - AGF Aarhus

2(-0.5 AH) @ 1.91
sbobet

Denmark, Football. The match here from the elite football on Denmark and here we can support the visitors to win. Simple situaiton for the last rounds on the championships where one team play for nothing and on the other side we have a team with better concentration and the team need of all points in this match. So the bet today is for this team - AGF Aarhus. The team is in the battle for playoffs on EL with other teams Hobro is the main rivals there. On the other side Helsingor is a rock on the bottom and cant do more for this Grp stage battle.

Good luck,
AL
1-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:16.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-18, 17:29   #14
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Pick #2
+102

PAO vs Real Madrid @21:00 CET
Euroleague

PAO -3
Pinnacle

Knock out matches starting and for sure both these teams wanted F4 hardly before the start of the season but only one team will achieve that. Real stayed without many important players during the season, had injury problems and right now they have Ayon back, but Campazzo is injured and will most probably skip all those matches of rounds vs PAO. PAO has crazy home court for years, with all players ready I see them winning this one. Doncic will have to take care of all of this now when Campazzo is not here and I see it hardly happening.
95-67 Pick won!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:52.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-18, 02:28   #15
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick 9 503 +361

nba
Portland - NO Pelicans

pick portland -5.5
odds 1.8
bookie bet365

The Portland Trail Blazers are six-point favorites on the morning of Game 2 of their series with the New Orleans Pelicans, a larger spread than the five points by which they were favored entering their Game 1 home loss. The increase in the spread can be attributed to the zig-zag theory, which is based on the tendency for teams that lose Game 1 at home to play much better in Game 2. In best-of-7 series since 1984, home teams that lose Game 1 have won Game 2 78.5 percent of the time -- far better than the .740 win percentage for all home teams in Game 1.

Davis and Mirotic destroyed Portland, under the rim and with 3pts from Mirotic, smaller guys were there to back up and Rondo had 17 assists !!
I still think that No have very big advantage under the rim with Davsis and if they keep feeding him , plus if he do not have bad night , Portland can say goodnight.
Nurkic is simple not good , and if there were not smaller guys to feed him he wouldnt even have the clue how to carry on the game, like Davis eg.
Portland every year show thi skind of stupid plays when matters, BUT, although they are not that good in C pos, those smaller guys are way better than Pelicans. And we will see that in this series.

Portland had very bad shooting night, 37 of 98 FG!!! Lillard , Napier, McC were nowhere, and so few assists. NO had a lot blocks , as i said Davis is a beast, but now they need to change something in order to damage them. Rondo can be tricky , but i do not trust nor him , bcs he is crazy, nor Mirotic , who didnt showed so many consistent plays during season, and if Davis stops a bit , NO is doomed. Asi said , Portland havo more weapons with PGs, SGs, and Aminu need to put some fight.
Plus on all this , Portland have better Bench, i mean, what that bench showed recently was crazy and they must work things out, they have btter coach and i hope we will see some nice plays , agressive to the rim.

I feel thi scould be high scoring game, with Portland pushing tempo, and No was very high scoring team during season, and they like that. allin all i think Portland will get things done as i explained above , with what things they have advanthage.
102-111 Pick lost!

Last edited by Macot; 18-04-18 at 15:52.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote