This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 15-12-17, 02:20   #1
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road
Default POD 15/12/2017

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

MAXIMUM ODDS = 2.80
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-12-17, 02:21   #2
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Pick 6
3-2 +209

Soccer, Germany
B. Monchengladbach - Hamburger SV
Pick: 1 (-1.5 ah) 3.10 unibet

Hazard, Raffael and Stindi are all available for Borussia Monchengladbach, those three players are the highest scorers for Gladbach so far. Younger brother of Eden Hazard scored 5 goals, Raffael scored 4 goals and Stindl scored 4 himself providing two assists. Gladbach will host relegation candidates HSV Hamburg that are on 16th place in red zone with 14:22 goal record. Not one player from Hamburg scored 4 goals so far, HSV's away form is very weak, 7 played games away from home and 5 lost. I will back Gladbach to win in handicap at home today. HSV are struggling in attack and in scoring.
3-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:29.
Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 07:00   #3
Rexxar2600
Freshman

Rexxar2600 is on a distinguished road

Pick #1

0/0/0

Soccer, Italy Seria B
Game: Foggia - Venezia
PIck: Home win
Odds: 2,25 @ bet 365

A game between two teams whose performance is just really bad, especially the home sides'. But there is something very important about this game:
--> First of all Foggia has to take some points and to move up, getting out from the relegation zone. Because as we can see they are penultimate in the league table.
--> Second of all, Venezia are really struggling lately, scoring only 2 goals in their last 4 matches, which is very bad for a team, which is concerned into the playoffs. IMO, Venezia don't have the quality and the strenght to reach the playoffs in the end of the campaign. Moreover I think they will go down and they actually can get into a mess further. Because the points differences are obviously not so big.
--> I carry on with the last game between the two sides, won by Foggia 4:2. And that was end of May. So not so good memories for The Winged Lions. And Foggia really know how to score, actually they scored more than Venezia so far.
For Foggia this game is very important, because they haven't won at home since 13th of October and that sounds awful. They have to break into and to change the situation for their supporters and I might say that it's the right moment for improvement. 2:0... GL !!!
2-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:30.
Rexxar2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 07:25   #4
aaaz

aaaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick # 4

aaaz 1/1/1 +10

Japan W - North Korea W

Pick : X
Odds : 3.02
Pinnaclesports

Japan W meet North Korea W at this game from EA Championship Women.
Japan W is the team slightly favorite, but the game with North Korea W looking tough and even clash and the draw is a fair enough for me in this game.
Japan W and North Korea W similar teams like performance so far and they won against China W and South Korea W - 2:0,1:0 and 3:2,1:0.
Today the battle is for 1st place and Japan W needed of the victory here to replaced North Korea W, but the chances is not a big and the draw is a possible...
0-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:31.
aaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 10:14   #5
Hoffenheim CL Winner

Hoffenheim CL Winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pick #2(1-0-0) +148

United Arab Emirates: Arabian Gulf Cup
Match: Al Dhafra-Al Nasr
Pick: over 3.5 goals
Odd: 2.48
Bookmaker: Unibet

Yesterday I hit over from UAE and today I will try to do the same. Al Nasr is better team,they are favourites,both will probably score and few goals more I expekt. Al Dhafra is on last sixth position in group A with just one point so far and goal difference 3-11 which is one goal less than 5.0 per game. Al Nasr have 4 points,position 4 with score 1-1-1 and goal difference 3-3 or 2.0 goals per game.Similar situation like yesterday but I finally expekt from them to score some goals,if they cant against last team in group really fdo not know when they will be able. Al Nasr recieved 1.0 goals per game and home side have great chances to score too. Over 3.5 goals will be my bet here.
0-2 lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:31.
Hoffenheim CL Winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 10:57   #6
adijuve
Freshman

adijuve is on a distinguished road

Pick 5 3-0-1 +223
Sheffield Wed vs Wolves
Pick: Under 2.5 goals Odds: 1.82 @Unibet

I think this match will have under 2.5 goals.Wolves is having a great season so far as they are ranked at the first place and come after four wins and a loss in the last five matches.They have one of the best defences in the league with only 17 goals conceded and in the last five matches conceded just two goals.Even today since they are away from home i think they will play a solid defensive game with quick counter attacks like they have done so far.They had under 2.5 goals in four of the last five matches played on the road.Sheffield Wed isnt on a good shape now with four draws and a loss in the last five matches and i dont think they can cause any big troubles to Wolves here.
0-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:32.
adijuve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 11:31   #7
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#8 (3-0-4) +94

Soccer Poland Ekstraklasa
Slask Wroclaw - Jagiellonia

pick: Over 3 goals
odds: 1.80 @Pinnacle

Slask still fight for place in top 8 and championship group so today at own ground they must fight for points at any price. They will have support from the crowd here and this must be extra motivation for them to grab a win. Visitors also came here for 3 points, they have only 2 points less than leader in the table so they must be very high motivated to grab a win. 4 from last 6 games between both sides ends with more than 3 goals:

19.08.2017 D1 Jagiellonia 1-1 Slask Wroclaw
05.03.2017 D1 Jagiellonia 4-1 Slask Wroclaw
16.09.2016 D1 Slask Wroclaw 0-4 Jagiellonia
20.04.2016 D1R Slask Wroclaw 3-1 Jagiellonia
19.02.2016 D1 Jagiellonia 2-1 Slask Wroclaw
12.09.2015 D1 Slask Wroclaw 3-1 Jagiellonia

So today i expect high motivation for win from both sides, open game and at least 4 goals. GL!
1-0 lost

spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 11:32   #8
spirta

spirta is an unknown quantity at this point

ODDS: 2.80 @Pinnacle ...... Sorry
spirta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 13:57   #9
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 7

+75

Union Berlin - Ingolstadt

2 @ 2.6
Interwetten

Football game from Germany 2nd Bundesliga - Union Berlin at home play with Ingolstadt. Union Berlin is a team with bad shape at last games and the moment for another victory for the team on Ingolstadt is a good today.
The road team is a team with 2 ties and one loss in the last 3 games also is winless at last games. The hosts is 3 losses and one tie in the last 4 games and the form is a weak to support a bet against their squad today. Tradition showing NO HOME winner at the last six meetings between Union Berlin and Ingolstadt. Good luck!!!
1-2 won

gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 16:41   #10
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 7
2-4
Jong PSV - Almere
Pick: over 4.5 / Odds: 3.40 (2.80 for POD) / Bookie: bwin

It's always hard to win picks with 5 or more goals, those are huge numbers, but if any league can cover it it's Jupiler Eerste Divisie of Holland. Battle between 8th and 9th ranked teams in Jong PSV and Almere. Odds are high on any option for 1x2 because it's a hard and close game. Both scored 29 goals so far, Jong PSV had a lot of crazy scores recently

Recent games: JONG PSV

Jong PSV - Sittard (2:3)

Jong PSV - Sparta Prag U21 (4:3)

Jong PSV - Telstar (6:0)

Jong PSV - Jong Utrecht (2:0)

Jong PSV - Waalwijk (3:2)

Almere scored 7 goals in last 3 away games against Emmen, Utrecht and Volendam, 2:2, 2:4 and 1:1. As far as 5 goal games go, Almere had only 4 of them so far in league, but two were in last 5 games. One recent was 2:4 away win at Utrecht with 6 goals. Jong PSV are on a 3.3 goals per game and Almere 3.6.
3-2 won

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:33.
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 18:23   #11
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2

Foggia - Venezia
1 @ Odds 2.17 / Pinnacle

Football,Italy. Foggia at home is my team to win the match with Venezia today. The chances is a good for their team here and the team will takes the points at home. SO far is 4 wins for the team on Foggia only and since the steak of the losses at last weeks is a time for a win. The team on Venezia is 8th now and team with 4 matches without win at last weeks and the bet for Foggia to win today is a normal expectation for me. Home advantage is the important moment here - also the last time Foggia was the winner 4:2 and the match was 2017 year.

Good luck,AL
Cancelled, already taken

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:33.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 18:34   #12
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-gor View Post
Pick 2

Foggia - Venezia
1 @ Odds 2.17 / Pinnacle

Football,Italy. Foggia at home is my team to win the match with Venezia today. The chances is a good for their team here and the team will takes the points at home. SO far is 4 wins for the team on Foggia only and since the steak of the losses at last weeks is a time for a win. The team on Venezia is 8th now and team with 4 matches without win at last weeks and the bet for Foggia to win today is a normal expectation for me. Home advantage is the important moment here - also the last time Foggia was the winner 4:2 and the match was 2017 year.

Good luck,AL
Already taken bro

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...26&postcount=3
KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-17, 21:57   #13
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Pick # 3 (2-0-0...+340)
NBA-Regular season
Houston Rockets-San Antonio Spurs

Pick: over 220,5
Odds: 2.70
Bookie: Unibet

Bit risky pick but the way Rockets are playing everything is possible. Its risky because Spurs is veteran team and kind of slow playing lots of isolation which can kill any over with dumb shots in last seconds of the attack but i kind of see a different game tonight. First of all Rockets are damn hot. I dont remember how many wins in a row they have but i do know they are killing teams left and right. Paul and Harden playing pkayoff level and as long as they push the tempo and shot their 3's they look unstoppable. They do look very improved defensivelly compared to last season which is way they have this great run not only cause of their offensive production so this is another risk but i believe Spurs will shot better here. They were poor at Dallas and lost ugly shooting way below their standards with Gasol going scoreless and Green with 3 points. Lots of room for improvement especially with Kawhi back. He didnt played many minutes with Dallas but was enough to show his class. I think he will play more minutes here which is another plus for Spurs.
I really dont think Spurs are yet ready to challenge this offensive hungry animal which is Houston but they are veteran team with lots of good players and experience, on a good night they can beat anyone but still with Kawhi not yet ready with their game still suffering, they arent such beasts as in the past so i doubt but i can certainly see a close game with much better offense after Dallas fiasco so they can definitelly go above 100, hoping for 105 honestly. Houston is reliable and functioning like a well oiled machine, they can kill you by HT with way more than 60 points scored so i do expect them to be in the 115's if not better.
124-109 won

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:34.
sirac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-17, 05:33   #14
Quill

Quill is on a distinguished road

Pick 8 5-0-2 270

Australian A-League
Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide

Adelaide will be without two key players in the midfield, Adlung and Garrucio, both suspended.

The Jets are flying high this season, and even without their striker O'Donovan, they've been winning games and are now sitting second on the ladder.

They are scoring goals too, and they are the only side to have scored in every match this season.

With Petratos in great form, the Jets can continue their winning run.

Bet: Jets win @2.28 Pinnacle
2-1 won

Last edited by Macot; 16-12-17 at 16:34.
Quill is offline   Reply With Quote