BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
North/Central/South America

North/Central/South America
Copa Libertadores, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, US, Mexico, etc.
Bet on South American leagues at:

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 26-04-17, 22:23   #31
litost

litost is on a distinguished road

indeed... if u watch paraguay local games ..it makes sense once somebody comes and makes them think a little ball in feet ...they are boss of league couse usually its mambo jambo big time ... lie a freekin school play ground ...

and this guy like to promote youngsters ... not afraid to bench big profile players likethose usually olimpia guma or cerrohave with expinmex bra and arg ...

but it can be handicap in such big stage ...at least defenders are experienced ...

i amafraid of refs ..at libertadore sthey do their sheet sp in brasil ....
litost is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 27-04-17, 09:32   #32
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 28.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Copa Libertadores
Start time: 00:30
Game: Zulia (Ven) v Lanus (Arg)
Pick: Over 2,5 goals @2,15 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,17!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Well, as I said, I am sending these early becuase I will be away on Thursday afternoon and Friday. I think you can get good value if you take picks now, but also odds should not lose on their value until tomorrow.
The first pick is going to be an early night anyway. These two teams will play an open contest. Zulia can not wait, they need to win this match urgently, otherwise they will stay on the bottom of the group and with two tough games coming they can not hope for anything better. Zulia are a kind of team that always plays for goals, their recent results are high scoring ones 0-3, 0-5, 1-5, 3-2... But of course they know it is going to be tough: in Argentina they have lost 0-5!
Lanus on the other side know that they can make their promotion almost sure if they win this match. Zulia are by far the worst team of the group so they will do everything to take three points. Lanus too are not a typical Argentine team, they are good in attack and it is not a surprise that they have trashed Zulia in the first leg. Their average of goals in Argentina is among the highest.
I expect Lanus to win again, but it will be tougher. My call is 1-3!

Date: 28.4.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Copa Libertadores
Start time: 02:45
Game: Sport Boys Warnes (Boli) v Godoy Cruz (Arg)
Pick: Over 2,75 goals @2,20 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,23!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
A similar match to the one we have analysed previously, again a solid Argentine team is travelling to the outsider to Sport Boys of Bolivia. Again, the first leg was very clear: Godoy Cruz won it easily (2-0) and they will be favourites to win again.
Spotr Boys approach to football is legendary: they have no defence and although away at Godoy Cruz they tried to keep the score low, now at home they will go for a win: otherwise they will theoretically be out. And it will be tough: Warnes is not one of those places in Bolivia where the high altitude kills oponents. It is a small town in the Southern flats, near Santa Cruz de la Sierra. So, no high altitude advantage here. Otherwise, Sport Boys have an average of 5 goals scored in their games in this competition.
On the other side, Godoy Cruz were always one of the Argentinian teams that had the highest average of goals scored. They will go for a win here, that would make their promotion almost sure. They have won at Libertad (Paraguay, 2-1) a lot tougher place and I expect them to win again.
My call is 2-3 away win!
GL!