This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > ChitChat and Competitions > Contests/Competitions

Contests/Competitions Forum contests and other competitions run by BA or other websites. Join and win!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 16-04-18, 05:00   #1
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default POD 16/04/2018 *NEW RULES*

Thanks to our sponsor Terje Grefstad

*RULES FOR APRIL*

Odds must be between 1.75 and 2.25 and only odds taken from these 3 bookmakers are allowed:

Bet365
Pinnacle
SBOBet

You can only take these bet types :

-Asian handicap bets
-Over/Under bets (Game total) !

For other details check the thread POD April 2018 NEW RULES!

Prices as usual:
1st place - 110 EUR
2nd place - 60 EUR
3rd place - 30 EUR

You can check odds for your picks here:

http://www.oddsportal.com/
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 16-04-18, 05:02   #2
Mindozas

Mindozas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick#5 2/2 +48

Football, AFC Champions league

Al Rayyan - Al Ain

Pick: over 3
Odds: 2.04
Bookie: Pinnacle

Last round in group stage and this is a game for the last play-offs spot. For now, Al Rayyan are one point behind Al Ain, so must win the game to qualify, for guests draw is enough.
Such games might be tactical, cautious, waiting for rival's mistake, but knowing mentality of these teams, I doubt that will happen. Simply both can't play like that as both are offensive minded clubs. That's their strength, that's their philosophy of the game. Moreover, they simply has close to none tools to change it. All the foreign (naturalized) firepower lies upfront. So I bet it'll be the game, where one team will always chase the goals and push forward, other will do the same on counters. Then everything goes down to efficiency as there are always bunch of moments, but at times it's a problem to convert it into goals. I hope it won't be the case tonight as Al Ain is in really great scoring shape, while Al Rayyan at home is always very dangerous. It's really hard to guess who will succeed at the end, but one way or another I hope to see at least 3 goals. GL
1-4 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:49.
Mindozas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 07:03   #3
alcuni

alcuni is on a distinguished road

Pick 4 (3-0-0) +333
Brest vs Lorient
Pick: Lorient AH0
odds: 2.03
Bookie: SBOBET

Brest had no problems in last game to overcome Valenciennes even the score was 1-1 till 75 mins. Tones of scoring opportunities for an incredible offensive Brest, who missed among other clear ones a penalty. Perhaps 5-1/6-1 for Brest would have been close to the reality. Thanks to this win Brest is 8th in table with only 51 points, 12 less than 3rd spot with only 6 rounds to go. So, almost impossible mission for Brest to be involved in the promotion race, taking in consideration great shape shown by teams placed on 2nd and 3rd spot. So for them remains to be a referee in the top and also bottom table and to play in such manner to avoid any nasty injury till the end. For this game Coeff is suspended.

Lorient is in great shape wining 5 out of 6 last games. Surprisingly they lost 1-3 at rock bottom Tours and somehow decreased their chances to catch 3rd spot. Now they have 56 points, 7 less than 3rd spot occupied by AC Ajaccio(who already played the game belonging to 33rd round). They can reduce this gap in case of an away win here. Their main problem is lack of concentration on away games especially. They lost so many points away so if they lose promotion this is the main issue. In 2018 3 wins and 3 defeat s on the road the one versus Tours being the most socking one. Coach Landreau tried to keep focused the team making some changing in the middle and upfront in most of the games. Saad and Courtet will miss for this trip.

Another tough game for Lorient. If they want to keep chances to promotion, then have no other option then a win here. They proved can beat anybody ( see the away win vs leader and promoted Reims 1-0 few rounds ago) but also lost against anybody. Against a team who have nothing to play for expect Lorient to win covering the straight win with AH0. gl
3-0 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:02.
alcuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 09:44   #4
gamblerbg

gamblerbg is on a distinguished road

Pick 4
St. Patricks - Waterford
1(-0.5 AH) @ 2.00
Pinnacle

Football game from Ireland Premier League - St. Patricks at home play with the team on Waterford. The bet on this game is for the home team as winner today and the better for me is simple for the clash the team on St. Patricks. The team on the hosts is a team with 4 wins one tie and 5 defeats for this season, while Waterford is a nice surprise with their 7 wins in 10 games. Is a time since the hard program of games St. Patricks to be more confident and win this clash with opponent of the class on Waterford. Odds are good as value, my expectations was for 1.7-1.8 for St. Patricks victory. Good luck!!!
1-0 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:03.
gamblerbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 13:07   #5
Anunnaki

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

#4, 2-1-0, +241
English Premier
West Ham - Stoke

Pick: Over 2.5
Odds / Bookie: 2.15 from Pinnacle

Extremely important game for Stoke City that are struggling with the relegation zone. Right now Stoke are on 19th place with 27 points, just one place and one point below Southampton that are on 18th place with 28 points. First place out of the relegation zone is 33 points, but with a win here Stoke could drastically improve their chances. They have enough games left until the end of the season to still make it out of this hole, but only if they win today. This win could be golden for Stoke, they need this game. West Ham have 33+ points and they are still not safe either, so Hammers should pursue home win as well, both ends should try and score, over 2.5 is my call, gl.
1-1 pick lost

Anunnaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 14:47   #6
al-gor

al-gor is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick 2

+53

Poli Timisoara - FC Botosani

1(-0.25 AH) @ 1.94
Pinnacle

Football, Romania. The battle for salvation now in the last games for a current season in Romania looks like for this clash Poli Timisoara is with bigger motivation to be the final winner vs FC Botosani. Away from home FC Botosani comes as team far of the danger zone and not with minds to win on any prise today. On the other hand Poli Timisoara needed of the points now on 6th posiiton and playoff relegation spot - 4 games team played so far and 0 wins, so the motivation is a double for that to end as winner today. FC Botosani with 1 win in 4 games also is not that impressive team to trust they are better for the victory.

Good Luck,
AL
0-1 pick lost

Last edited by Macot; 16-04-18 at 19:50.
al-gor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 18:56   #7

555 is on a distinguished road

Pick #3 1won and 1 lost(0.5 lost?)

WHU- Stoke
Choice: WHU -0.5AH, 1.95 in Pinnacle

We will see in action both teams that are fighting for a securing a place in PL in next season. West Ham are in a better situation having 7 points more than Stoke and being on 19th place.
Stoke are in a rel. zone and should gather at least one point today, they should even win because they have 6 points less than safe Swansea.
I am going to trust West Hum. This team gathered 4 points in last 2 games and drew 1:1 with Chelsea away from home (champions in 2016/17!).
Stoke lost last 4 games and have won only once in last 10. Thet are really weak away from home this season with only one victory and ten defeats.
West Ham won first game with Stoke (at Stoke 3:0!) and i expect another win. Hosts have solid form, better roster and home stadium and fans.
1-1 pick lost

555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 19:09   #8
dus@n
Super Moderator

dus@n is on a distinguished road

Pick #1

Columbia W vs Argentina W @21:45 CET
SOUTH AMERICA: Copa América Women - Final Group

Over 2,5
@2,02
Pinnacle

Here are meeting two offensive powers of this tournament so far and althaught bookies are expecting their hard and tactical match without many goals, I see it opposite. Columbia and Argentina both are scoring 3,4,5,6 goals against opponents who are on lower level and their attack is their best side. They have met so far twice without many goals and that is the reason why over 2,5 is nicely paid here but when you see one team scoring 3,5 and 3,2 goals per match then goals options is the best one for sure. I expect one fast goal here which could make this match going into 4-5 goals fiesta. My prediction is 3-1 for Columbia
1-3 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:04.
dus@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-18, 22:06   #9
Serpico_re

Serpico_re is on a distinguished road

pick 8, 502, +266

nba, philla - miami

pick miami+6
odds 1.95
bookie bet365

well, first game was dumb for Miami, they were leading in HT, and then Philla just run over them with "small" guys. Embid is out , but hey is Philla this much legit? i know they have brutal players, in all positions, only now leaking center position w/o Embid. I really want for them to be that good, but i will not forget how Miami can be brutal this season.
Philla had very good shooting night, and i know they are horney. They put 18 3pts. Other stats were simillar. but They were more efficient in defensive end, and Miami is a very nice defending team, they just had night off.
They were solid, but Dragic was nowhere with 10missed shots. Whiteside didnt play much as they change tactics bcs Philla played with smaller guys? wtf was that from Spolestra, they should use him and Olynik to destroy the Philla paint, with Dragic and Wade to feed them. Spolestra is a good coach and they must set the game tactis now. Philla is horney and that might hit them in the back. i do not expect so much points this time. But miami should stay close, as they are really good defensive team, with very agile big guys, and brutal PG.
This is a feeling bet for me,with a lot of logic backing up, but i really do not see Phillla be this horney this time.
103-113 pick won

Last edited by Macot; 17-04-18 at 20:04.
Serpico_re is offline   Reply With Quote