This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 14-10-17, 03:05   #31
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Almost always the two teams are interesting and many times have given us special emotions because of their very good defensive functions, the possible fatigue of the players and their upcoming European matches, I expect a closed game with few goals
ATLETICO MADRID vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.70

Panionios overall has five out of six under 2.5. Definitely the two teams want to return to victories, I expect a very closed game with few phases, defenses to have the primary role, especially for Panionios
PANIONIOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.90

Big match and derby, between two strong teams that are in good shape, I expect open play, with phases and final goals for goals in the two foes, they can score over three goals
JUVENTUS TURIN vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

Because of their poor offensive lines, the two teams have five out of six under 2.5 overall, with four being goalless. I do not believe the two teams risk a lot, I'm expecting a closed match, the two teams score with a lot of difficulty
PAS GIANNINA vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Surely it can be a shotgun on either side, the two teams have very good offensive lines, the host has taken advantage of the favorable schedule and has kept its defense to scratch, today things will not be so easy, I expect an open match where they can both teams score
LIVERPOOL FC vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ Both team to score, odds 1.67
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-10-17, 00:35   #32
betcatalog

Tough match-up for the two teams, they have good offensive lines, we can see a match with goals on either side
SSC NAPOLI vs INTER MILANO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60

The two teams are not as high as high in the score, they have quality and they make their mark on the pitch, they have excellent offensive lines and today we can see an open game with many goals
REAL BETIS BALOMPIE vs CF VALENCIA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Xanthi has only under 2.5 in all its games, AEK has only received four goals. Traditionally all the big ones have difficulty in Xanthi, if you get there, you can claim the championship, the two teams have excellent defensive lines, today I expect a very closed game with few goals
A.O XANTHI vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

The two teams have only one match with more than three goals, I expect a tough fight, where no team will want to lose, will pay particular attention to the defense field, while aggressively faced with scoring
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

The two teams do not burn for points, for the time being, I expect open play and phases in front of the fires, they can score from at least one
PANAITOLIKOS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ Both team to score, odds 2.20

In Toumpa PAOK is different, even if it is difficult to win, because Lamia is defensive and PAOK has difficulty in the goal, I will propose the few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs LAMIA @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1,50
--
statistika stoiximatos
Old 17-10-17, 01:21   #33
betcatalog

The two teams make an excellent season, remain undefeated and score at will, I expect an open match with many final goal goals because of the very good offensive lines
MANCHESTER CITY vs SSC NAPOLI @@ Both team to score, odds 1.44

The two teams make an excellent season, remain undefeated and score at will, I expect an open match with many final goal goals because of the very good offensive lines
REAL MADRID vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

If Liverpool wants to get to the next stage, it must get points from the weak Maribor, Liverpool is excellent in the attack, it makes terrible energy and if it comes out the match can dissolve any opponent
NK MARIBOR PIV LASKO vs LIVERPOOL @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55
Old 18-10-17, 01:16   #34
betcatalog

Juventus seems to have defensive problems in the last games, easily accepts the goal, Sporting is fast enough in the team, can score at least once, I expect open goal play on either side
JUVENTUS TURIN vs SPORTING @@ Both team to score, odds 2.08

The two teams are struggling to qualify, score high, score and accept the goal easily, today I expect to score at least one goal and confirm to score both
CSKA MOSCOW vs FC BASEL @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

Benfica is not good, easily accepts the goal, has eaten from three to two matches in the group, Manchester United is a compact team can hit the opponents
BENFICA vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ WIN MANCHESTER UNITED, odds 1.83
Old 19-10-17, 01:05   #35
betcatalog

I do not think they will be threatened with excellent offensive lines, while Nice has defensive problems, I expect open match with phases and goals, I expect many goals
OGC NICE vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.92

The two teams are fighting open and easily accepting the goal, today I am expecting a game with many final attempts and goals, they can score from at least one goal
SV ZULTE WAREGEM vs VITESSE ARNHEIM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Closely defending the Swedes, Athletic Bilbao away from Spain loses by its strength, I expect a very good match with a few goals
OSTERSUNDS FK vs ATHLETIC BILBAO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.78
Old 20-10-17, 03:29   #36
betcatalog

Montpellier has eight in ninth under 2.5, coming from five consecutive under 2.5, even keeping Paris at zero and from Monaco accepting a goal. Due to the way Montpellier is playing, I expect a very closed game with few phases in front of the two hocks and a few goals
AS SAINT ETIENNE vs HSC MONTPELLIER @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55

Groningen has five in eight over 2.5 goals and seven in eight goals, has scored 12 times and has 14 goals. Villem has seven out of eight over 2.5 goals, with five goals goal scored. It comes from six consecutive matches with over three goals. The two teams have big holes in the defense, easily accept the goal, and aggressively, score relatively easily, I will go with the many goals
FC GRONINGEN vs WILLEM II TILBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.81
Old 21-10-17, 03:15   #37
betcatalog

Amien is a modest team with scoring weaknesses, scoring with the eyedropper, Bordeaux, not randomly high on the scoreboard, having a difficult schedule so far, I believe that Bordeaux has the quality
SC AMIENS vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ GIRONDINS BORDEAUX, odds 1.67

Panathinaikos with two victories and especially with the last one has a raised psychology and today he wants his first away win, Lamia has limited capabilities and is playing defensively, I think Panathinaikos has the quality to win
LAMIA vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.10

Corfu has limited capabilities and will fight for her stay, Panetolikos has shown in the last matches that he has found a rhythm and a racing identity, today I believe he can play his game and leave the island untouched
A.O.K. vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +0 Ah PANAITOLIKOS, odds 1.96

Levadiakos has six out of seven under 2.5. PAS Giannena has five out of seven under 2.5, the two teams showing if they are good in recent matches, Levadiakos has the required luck, today I expect very closed match, with a few final
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds1.50
Old 22-10-17, 00:29   #38
betcatalog

I'm expecting an open game with goals on both sides, because the two teams are extremely aggressive, while Marseille has significant defensive gaps
OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs PARIS SAINT GERMAIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.62

The games between Olympiakos and PAOK always have many battles, big shots and intense emotions, the match has a great game, if the home team loses back enough and PAOK will gain a significant psychological advantage, today I expect to score both teams
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ Both team to score, odds 2.04

Tricky seems to be the home side of Apollo, he is not good on the pitch, Xanthi is a solid team, with excellent defensive function, today he can leave untouched by Rizoupoli
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +0 Ah A.O XANTHI, odds 2.00

Wembey has trouble with Tottenham Hotspur, and this is clear from its results, Liverpool is a good team and very difficult to lose, today it can get the result
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LIVERPOOL @@ +0.75 Ah LIVERPOOL, odds 1.55

Asteras Tripoli has five out of seven under 2.5. So is Panionios, the two teams come from negative results and today they want the points, I expect to be very cautious and give their base their defensive function, I expect a very closed game with few goals
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.51
Old 23-10-17, 03:40   #39
betcatalog

Real Sociedad is a very good team and has a good quality, Espanyol has limited capabilities and weaknesses away from home, Socidad scores at will, can take advantage of his home and win
REAL SOCIEDAD vs RCD ESPANYOL BARCELONA @@ REAL SOCIEDAD, odds 1.85

AEK has received five goals and has five out of seven under 2.5 and the same goal scored no goals. Fearless to have a goal in the second game, it counts five consecutive matches with zero pass. He also has five in seven under 2.5 goals and no goals overall. An important match for both teams, having three points in the first place, is excellent in defense, accepting very difficult goals, I expect patience from both sides and we can see a closed game, the few goals have the first luck
AEK ATHEN vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65
Old 25-10-17, 03:46   #40
betcatalog

Napoli score a lot with 26 goals active and only five against. In total, seven in the nine over 2.5, only in the two previous with Roma and Inter, have scored under three goals. Napoli has proven herself to be a better team and a class more than her current opponent, I expect today to easily win the win and make a lot of goals in the match
GENOA CFC vs SSC NAPOLI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

Fiorentina has seven over 2.5 over 2.5 goals goals, with five goals at goal, three in four over 2.5 goals goals. Torino has six at nine over 2.5 and three at five over 2 , 5 away. It comes from three continuous over 2.5 away from her audience. The two teams score easily and accept the goal, I expect open goal play on either side
ACF FIORENTINA vs FC TORINO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
--
sports forum
Old 27-10-17, 03:55   #41
betcatalog

Paris Saint-Germain has scored 31 goals and scored eight goals, scoring more than three goals per game per game. He has a total of seven over 10 over 2.5 goals, with five goals scored. Paris Saint-Germain is a class over many teams in the category, I expect today to return to victories, making another easy win with a great score
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN vs OGC NICE @@ +3.00 Over, odds 1.54

Twente in total has four in four at home, with two of them goal-goal. Excelsior has an over 2.5 goals aggregate and a goal in its last game. I will suggest that both teams score
FC TWENTE ENSCHEDE vs EXCELSIOR ROTTERDAM @@ Both team to score, odds 1.62

Good luck to all
Old 28-10-17, 01:29   #42
betcatalog

Juventus counts nine out of ten over 2.5, with the six being goal scored. It also comes from five over 2.5 goals and four goals goals, because as much as it easily scored, it easily accepts a goal. It will be a beautiful battle in Milan, where the two teams will give it all for the win, each for its own reasons, due to the way Juventus play, I expect an open match with goals, where both can score
AC MILAN vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

PAS Giannena has a total of six in eight under 2.5. Corfu has seven in eight under 2.5 and six no goals. The two teams do not seem to have big differences in the scoreboard, but I think this is not right PAS, especially in its headquarters is better today, I expect a very closed match with few goals
PAS GIANNINA vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Difficult confrontation in every prediction, certainly the few goals have the first floor, but I will risk with Larissa, Levadiakos is not supergroup to be undefeated so long
LARISA AEL vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +0 Ah LARISA AEL, odds 1.55

The match will be tough, since the two teams are very good at defense, especially Mourinho, the big matches are facing very closed, not giving places to its opponents, I expect a match where the defenses will dominate and will not get a lot of gossip
MANCHESTER UNITED vs TOTTENHAM @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85
Old 29-10-17, 01:08   #43
betcatalog

Marseille overall has six out of ten over 2.5 goals and the same goals scored. It comes from three consecutive over 2.5 goals goals as easily scoring, so easily accepts an end to its vulnerable defense. Because the two teams want the three points and the way Marseille play, I expect an open game where both teams score at least one goal
OSC LILLE vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ Both team to score, odds 1.63

Panionios has six out of eight under 2.5. AEK has received six goals, totaling six in eight under 2.5 and four in four away. No team is in excellent shape and has a significant lead in winning today, I expect a tough fight with an emphasis on defense, but the two teams are making very small scores
PANIONIOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.57

Lamia has up to now five in eight under 2.5 and four in four at home. Platanias has a total of seven in eight under 2.5, with five being no goal. Any team losing today will have a major problem, as opposed to what they will win, both teams score with the eyedropper and expect a very closed match with few goals
LAMIA vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.38

There is no Xanthi game that has scored more than three goals. Atromitos overall has six out of eight under 2.5 and three out of four under 2.5 away. There will also be a tough match, with defenses, and it is to play a leading role in the field. the two teams take a goal with the eyedropper, so the few goals have the first word
A.O XANTHI vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47
Old 30-10-17, 05:22   #44
betcatalog

The two teams need points and will give everything to win, I expect an open goal match on either side
UNION DEPORTIVA LAS PALMAS vs DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.61

Verona has received 22 goals, the second worst performance in the category. Overall it has seven out of ten over 2.5, mainly due to its defense. Inter is a class over Verona, it can now win and even easily, since Verona is a defensive trainer, I will propose the many goals
HELLAS VERONA vs INTER MILANO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.67

PAOK is strong in Touba and is burning for the victory to stay behind, while Asteras Tripolis is traditionally lost away from home, I think PAOK will win
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ PAOK THESSALONIKI, odds1.33
Old 31-10-17, 01:52   #45
betcatalog

The two teams will fight for the victory to claim the second place, especially the home team has no margin, the two teams have very good offensive lines, while Juventus has a defensive problem, especially this year, today I expect to score and the two teams and confirm the goal goal
SPORTING CP vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.87

In the last match, Mourinho approaches his team's defensive team, Benfica is a bad team and has no room to fight open today, maybe even if the Manchester mark is enough, I expect a very closed match in a few steps ahead of two hearths.
MANCHESTER UNITED vs SL BENFICA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.10

2 in 3 to score both teams, 3 out of 3 over 2.5 Chelsea, I expect open game with many goals, like two weeks ago
AS ROMA vs CHELSEA FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75
Old 01-11-17, 01:36   #46
betcatalog

The two teams are relatively comfortable to score, they have to be overturned to qualify, the two teams score and accept the goals easily, they have excellent offensive lines, even without Cain or Tottenham and I expect both teams to score
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs REAL MADRID @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Napoli is more in need of the points and must give it all today, the two teams perform excellent tournaments in their championship, they are very good at attacking and score at will, as in the previous match I expect to score a lot of goals
SSC NAPOLI vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Shakhtar is an experienced team in the game, it can become a game with many goals, since Feyenord can easily reach goal
SHAKHTAR DONETSK vs FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
Old 02-11-17, 05:05   #47
betcatalog

The two teams are relatively comfortable scorers, they have very good offensive lines and can see, as in the previous match, a game with many goals
SS LAZIO ROMA vs OGC NICE @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.62

Guimaraes has no defensive stability, easily accepting the goal, Marseille is in a racing rally and can win
VITORIA GUIMARAES vs OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE @@ MARSEILLE, odds 1.85

Milan is not in good shape, it has a lot of issues in many areas, but nowadays he may be satisfied with the level of the tie, AEK will have a clear defensive orientation, since here the rank is important, I expect very few goals
AEK ATHEN vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.91
Old 03-11-17, 02:01   #48
betcatalog

Rennes comes from four under 2.5 and five in six last. Bordeaux comes from three under 2.5 and five at seven last. The match is important for Rehn to continue winning, while Bordeaux returns to victories and successes, I expect a close match with few goals
STADE RENNES vs GIRONDINS BORDEAUX @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Gent has only received three goals, so it has five to six under 2.5 home games. Standar Liège away from home has 5 out of seven under 2.5. In this match the two teams need to score points to score, have a modest form and wait a few goals
KAA GENT vs STANDARD LIEGE @@ +2.75 Under, odds 1.63

Sparta is coming from three over 2.5 goals games in its last four games. Hernenphen has a total of 8 out of 10 over 2.5 goals and five out of five away goals and goals. It comes from six consecutive over 2.5 goals. The two teams are not at their best, I will go with the many goals
SPARTA ROTTERDAM vs SC HEERENVEEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.71
Old 04-11-17, 04:43   #49
betcatalog

Dortmund fights open and scores with ease, but leaves open and accepts some goals. It has eight out of ten over 2.5 goals, and it has seven consecutive over 2.5 goals and five goals. Bayern Munich totaling six out of ten over 2.5. In such a match every result is open, the two teams do not have big differences and the match can go everywhere, but I certainly expect to be open to a lot of matches
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

Asteras Tripoli has very limited possibilities and if he finds a strong and determined team will not be able to resist, Panathinaikos seems to find his pressures and gains stability in his performance, he has the psychology of the victories in the recent games and today can to get his first victory
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 2.60

Atromitos is undefeated, in five recently he only counts wins, he has not received goals in the last seven games, keeping the best passive with only three goals. Atromitos is not accidentally undefeated and pioneer, he has granite defense and can strike in the fight against quality and reliability
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs PANIONIOS @@ ATROMITOS ATHINON, odds 2.22

Panaitolikos overall has seven to nine under 2.5 with six being no goal. Xanthi does not have a match with more than three goals yet, while the seven are without a goal. The away team has only under 2.5 goals and no goals. The two teams are not in their best, so they need points and they will be cautious, I expect very closed match
PANAITOLIKOS vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45
Old 05-11-17, 02:37   #50
betcatalog

Chelsea's defense in Rome was tragic, so today I expect to be very cautious, on the other hand Mourinho all the big matches have to face very close to zero in the defense, so today I expect a game with few goals
CHELSEA FC vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.67

seven in the nine under 2.5 have both teams, I expect very closed match, with emphasis on defenses since no team wants to lose defeat, I will propose the few goals
AEK ATHEN vs PAOK THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.63

Apollo Smyrna has eight in ninth under 2.5 and four in four at home. PAS Giannena counts six in nine under 2.5 and four in five away. The two teams and especially the home team need the points, I expect a close match with a few final goal goals
APOLLON SMIRNIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Kassiopi has a total of seven in ninth under 2.5 and five in five at home. Larisa is quite improved defensive, accepting difficult goals. I expect the two teams to give it all for the victory, always watching their defense, I will go here with the few goals
A.O.K. vs LARISA AEL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40

Platanias is not at all good, Olympiacos slowly shows his touches and today I expect to make an outbreak, I will go with the many goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PLATANIAS CHANION @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60
Old 06-11-17, 04:02   #51
betcatalog

Nurnberg has nine out of 12 over 2.5 goals and eight at 12 goals in its home base with just one match under three goals, while in its last eight it has over 2.5 goals and goals. Ingolstadt has eight over twelve over 2.5, while in the last eight he has only one game with under three goals. The two teams score and accept easily the goals, they will fight for the victory and can be an open game with many goals
FC NUREMBERG vs FC INGOLSTADT +2.50 Over, odds 1.82

Levadiakos has a total of eight to nine under 2.5, while only one of the five games was at home, with more than one goal. Lamia has six at nine under 2.5 and seven at nine goal goal. Levadiakos made his first defeat and we expect to see how he will react while Lamia is on a racing pace, taking points everywhere today, I expect the two teams are very cautious and will not get many goals
FC LEVADIAKOS vs LAMIA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.40
--
stoixima
Old 09-11-17, 01:10   #52
betcatalog

Croatia has only received four goals. Of the ten games he gave to the group, only one had more than three goals, all the rest was under 2.5. Greece has received six goals and overall it has six out of ten under 2.5, two over 2.5 goals with the weak Grill. A very important match for the two teams will be a real battle between two very good defensive teams. I'm looking forward to a hard game, with an emphasis on the defense of both teams, as they showed in the qualifiers, very difficult to score, it will become a very closed match that can be judged in the goals
CROATIA vs GREECE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.62

Northern Ireland overall counts six out of 10 under 2.5, one over 2.5 was with Germany and another two with weak San Marino. Switzerland had one defeat, in the last game from Portugal, only seven in ten matches. There will surely be a duel, between two very good teams, who will claim with a qualification in the World Cup of Russia, Northern Ireland relies heavily on its defensive function, on the other hand Switzerland must be careful because it can be a bad look to destroy them all, I expect game with a few goals
NORTHERN IRELAND vs SWITZERLAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45
Old 10-11-17, 00:46   #53
betcatalog

Sweden has only two passes and Italy has scored eight goals in total. Like the other battles in the barrage, there will be a tough battle that will judge which team will go to the World Cup of Russia, the two teams did a good qualifying, but fell into good teams and did not qualify directly. I expect, a tough duel, with an emphasis on their defensive function, because every goal counts at this stage, I will go with the few goals
SWEDEN vs ITALY @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55
Old 11-11-17, 00:17   #54
betcatalog

Denmark has only scored eight goals in ten games. Ireland has scored six goals, totaling eight in ten under 2.5, and coming from seven consecutive matches in the most recent games. Like, I said in the previous days, in these games, every goal counts, maybe even twice, so we see a few goals and a few final terms for goals, while defenses dominate. Today, I expect another game with few goals, where the defenses will dominate, Ireland, as difficult to score, so difficult to accept a goal, Denmark has a very good defense function with a small passive
DENMARK vs REPUBLIC OF IRELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53
Old 12-11-17, 00:02   #55
betcatalog

There is no doubt that things about Greece are almost certain, if you want to claim qualification, you have to attack from the beginning, score as early as possible, acquire psychology and fight to the end, this time I will not suggest few goals, but due to the peculiarity of the match, I expect open goal play on either side
GREECE vs CROATIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

Switzerland is a little better team and fairly will get the qualification, having so far only one defeat, Northern Ireland is mainly based on defense to get the results, today, I expect waiting game from both teams, since a goal of Switzerland , it is difficult to change the situation, while with 0-1 the guest sends the match to the extension and it does from then on, but at some point it has to come out in front of the attack to score, otherwise there will be no meaning waiting for the defense, I wait Switzerland to find space as time passes and thus can make second win
SWITZERLAND vs NORTHERN IRELAND @@ SWITZERLAND, odds 1.50
Old 13-11-17, 00:35   #56
betcatalog

Italy needs to be serious and passionate on the field if it wants to be in Russia for the next World Cup 2018, Sweden, losing much of its momentum away, I expect Italy with the help of the headquarters, to come in with passion and to but it will not become an open game, because both teams will be careful and I will spend a few goals
ITALY vs SWEDEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

betcatalog pame stoixima
Old 14-11-17, 00:33   #57
betcatalog

As was the case in all the barrage games but also in the first match in the opposite row, it showed that the teams will be very cautious in defense because a goal can significantly change the balance, the two teams, especially Ireland, have very good defensive lines and will give everything to qualify, I expect a very closed game with few phases and the qualification to score in the goals
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND vs DENMARK @@ 1st Half Draw, odds 1.90
Old 18-11-17, 03:54   #58
betcatalog

Napoli is not random in the first place, he is excellent on the pitch and can win any opponent, score just over 2.5 goals per game and can with the help of the seat to exploit the weaknesses of Milan and win the victory many goals
SSC NAPOLI vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.53

Newcastle has 8 out of 11 under 2.5 and four out of five under 2.5 away. It also comes from three under 2.5 and five in six most recent games. An important match for the two teams, as I have mentioned elsewhere, is that Manchester and Mourinho are mainly based on the defense team, wanting to secure first zero defense and then win, while Newcastle has a lot good defense, accepting goals very difficult, today, I expect a very closed match with few goals
MANCHESTER UNITED vs NEWCASTLE UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.05

Levadiakos has nine out of ten under 2.5 and four out of four away. He faces all games based on defensive function and goes out on counter-attacks. Levadiakos is forced to close on the court, to strengthen his defense and to hit the counterattacks, he is very good at defense, I do not expect Olympiakos walk, the few goals have a lot of luck
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.91

Big derby with many extensions and great interest, I expect a game with many goals, especially Lazio racing open and making big scores, I expect matches with many phases and goals on either side
AS ROMA vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.48

Lamia counts seven out of ten under 2.5, even at home has not finished a match with more than three goals. Corfu Total has eight in ten under 2.5 and two in four away. I expect a very closed match with few phases, no team will risk
LAMIA vs A.O.K. @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45
Old 19-11-17, 00:46   #59
betcatalog

Inter has a total record of nine wins and three draws, scoring 23 times and receiving nine goals, her defense is one of the best in the category. At its headquarters, it has not only won Turin, in a match that stayed at 1-1. Atalanta has not managed to win, but two draws and three defeats with five goals in favor and ten against. Inter is excellent this season, it is not accidentally undefeated and so high in the score, Atalanta seems to have a hard time away from her home, I expect Inter to take advantage of its seat and its quality and get another victory
INTER MILANO vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA @@ WIN INTER MILANO, odds 1.76

Panathinaikos has only one match with over three goals and only one in front of his fans, with seven no goals. AEK overall has eight out of ten under 2.5 and five out of five away, with eight goals no goal. A major match for the two teams, certainly no team wants to lose in addition to a scoring motivation, there is also the psychological winning of the victory in a derby. I do not expect the two coaches to take big risks on the pitch, I'm expecting a closed game with few goals and phases in the front
PANATHINAIKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Surely Club Brugge is a favorite for the win, but the two teams have excellent offensive lines and today we can see an open game with goals
CLUB BRUGGE vs WAASLAND BEVEREN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.79

Sampdoria totals eight to 11 over 2.5 and four to five in home. Juventus as a whole has ten out of 12 over 2.5 and four out of five away. The two teams are quite aggressive and often make great scoring, because as easily as they score so easily they accept a goal, today I expect to score at least once
UC SAMPDORIA vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.91

Xanthi just made the first over 2.5 in the league, winning 1-3 in Agrinio with Panetoliko, in front of its fans has only under 2.5. Panionios in total has eight out of ten under 2.5 and five out of five away from his fans. The two teams had a lot of time to prepare for the match today, they will give it all for the victory and Xanthi to make its first win in the championship, I am waiting for the defenses once again to play a leading role and to see a game with a few goal
A.O XANTHI vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47

betcatalog issuu
Old 20-11-17, 04:02   #60
betcatalog

The two teams have 8 out of 10 Under 2.5 overall in the league, I expect very closed match, the two teams have the two best defenses in the category, the good case the few goals
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.60