This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 02-12-17, 15:04   #91
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

Don Paki Wins says he want to verify with you. Has he been in touch with you?

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=108379

He says he wants a month. Tell him your verification service is free and he should verify with you indefinitely, because 1 month is too short a time to be able to tell anything about how god or bad a tipster is.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 02-12-17, 22:50   #92
BETVERIFIED.com
Freshman

BETVERIFIED.com is on a distinguished road

Today joined us 2 new tipsters. We are waiting for their first picks

http://donpakiwins.sportsontheweb.net
https://pfminvest.ltd

Good luck!
BETVERIFIED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-17, 14:03   #93
get-bet
Freshman

get-bet is on a distinguished road

After observing your verification service now for some months I have some questions about what you are offering:

1) Could you give us a short summary about what you think what makes your service unique or why choosing you instead of Blogabet or Betrush? What are the main differences?
2) You are advertising with the slogan ***8220;welcome to the most realistic verified betting service***8221; so what makes you the most realist betting service? Can you give us some examples?
3) Do you check each odd or do you trust in what tipsters are filling in your template?
4) What are your ideas for the future to improve betverifed?
5) What is your business model? I am asking because you are charging no fees, so by what money is this project run, because experience says that idealism has fed no one in the past and I am pretty sure that in these days the problem is the same?
6) Will service be free of charge in the future too?
7) Do you have access to the picks too and can follow them ***8211; technically it should be possible I suppose?
8) You wrote that ***8220;We can transfer your archive of pre-match bets, but only from Blogabet or Betrush and only if you used above bookmakers.***8221; Can you explain to us how this shall work concerning verification and transferring process? Can data be imported to your database?
9) Do you have a rough estimation how many guys are attracted by your cite?
10) Do you know how many customers your services have in average and about which range we are speaking?

My impression is - this is not ironically meant or a degradation of yours, it is more constructive criticism ***8211; that you are until now just a ***8220;better and clearer designed Betrush clone***8221;, concerning what you offer and the way you visualize things, but not much more and unfortunately still miles away from Blogabet. Due to the missing filtration options and the fact that I suppose that you do not check odds you and Betrush are still at least one level below Blogabet speaking about quality of verification. Any constructive ideas how to change this in the future?
get-bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-17, 16:05   #94
BETVERIFIED.com
Freshman

Hi,

Thank you for your post

1) when we set up our website, we focused on some essential things:

- Tipsters registered on our website choose stake 1-10 and use only top rated bookmakers, consequently, their results are more realistic and credible. When you see the main table, you can be sure that all results (without filters, etc..) based on top bookies.

- We don't verify low limit tipsters (such as uzbekistan W basketball, peru U18 soccer, etc…) We don't get wet on unreal high yields : )

- Tips are automatically sent to subscribers (optional). Thus, there is no need for the tipsters to send the bets twice..

- IT'S FREE after 3 verified months. (We can also transfer archive of pre-match bets from the other reliable verified services (blogabet and betrush), but only if they used Pinnacle, SBOBET, Dafabet, 188bet, 12BET or Bet365)

From October 1. 2016 (when Betverified was started) more than 500 tipsters were registerd on our site, as you can see only 30-40 »survived« /are in green zone. You can imagine how much time we spent for unserious tipsters.

2) Tipsters registered on our website choose stake 1-10 and use only top rated bookmakers, consequently, their results are more realistic and credible. When you see the main table, you can be sure that all results (without filters, etc..) based on top bookies. We check all wining odds.
We don't verify low limit tipsters (such as uzbekistan W basketball, peru U16 soccer, etc…) We don't get wet on unreal high yields : )

3) We check all wining odds. Probably we will add Report Tipster button (No one is unmistakable, nor a computers or we : )

4) we are open to all suggestions : )

5) Turn off adblock : )
We have a good jobs. As I already said in this topic, Betverified project is and will be our hobby/passion. We won’t build houses from this address. Many tipsters platform went “too ambitious” in similar projects and their services sooner or later turned off ..usually scamming.

6) Yes, after 3 verified months (tipsters don’t need to pay us. For example: they can open free blogabet account – then this 3 months history could be transferred to Betverified profile)
We think this policy is good (we don’t waste time to “child tipsters”) and fair so we don’t plan to change it in the near future.

Sometimes we make an exception and "space tipsters" verify for free from the start of their verified career

The last two examples from this forum:
http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...48#post2562548
http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showt...65#post2560365

7) Of course, how else would we grade the bets : )

8) Tipsters do it manually (copy-paste), then we check and grade it. If we have a good day, we do this and relieve the new tipster : )

9), 10) Of course we have. I can say that from the October 1. 2016 (when Betverified was established) we have every month more unique visitors. This is a sign that we are on the right track.

Have you ever been a tipster on our site?

PS: I am sorry for possible mistakes in text… I didn't have time to check it : )
Old 14-12-17, 20:37   #95
get-bet
Freshman

get-bet is on a distinguished road

Hi,

thank you for your open answers although still some important points are open!

To 1) Okay, not everything is unique but I think it is in marketing terms a smart answer except one point. Bet365 is a top bookie? Until they limit you okay, but there is a time after a few days or weeks? Why not concentrating on the best, Pinnacle and SBO? This would be for me a consequent approach because each of them is still available via agent.

To 2) This is an answer but not the answer to my question!

To 3) Impressive if it is really true –no irony - and no, each person can make mistakes, that has never been the point!

To 4) Okay, that means you are still satisfied with your product and see no need for improvements?

Okay, I give you some points:

a) Filters - It is essential to filter results concerning sports, bookmakers etc.

b) Export of data to Excel, Blogabet offers this!

c) I would be more radical and reduce number of bookmakers to Pinnacle and SBO. Why did you do not want to go this step?

For me these are the important points that does not mean that there are not further points we can talk about but I think this would lift you far above Betrush and on one level with Blogabet – concerning approach even above but okay Blogabet is the top dog, because they have a few years of advantage being in the market. But I think this would underline your serious approach perfectly and make the difference to all the others. That you could not go this step right from the beginning – you needed quantity in the beginning – is understandable but less is always more and would also reduce your workload.

To 5) Hehehe, I am not interested in best pubs and brothels of your home town. It is okay, did not expect to hear intimate details. You have jobs and verify hundreds of bets per day manually? What kind of stimulation do you use to stay alive?

To 6) More than fair.

To 7) And do you follow on your own?

To 8) Okay, but then your slogan is a bit misleading because it looks like you could import data somehow! I know that in terms of marketing it is not elegant but in terms of credibility it would be.

To 9)& 10) You should become politician! Still waiting for some more precise information.

No, I´ve never been tipster on your site. No worries, none of us is a native English speaker/writer. Even without using an Enigma I was able to understand your answers …
get-bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-17, 23:38   #96
JoeB

JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously this is not correct, right?

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...2&postcount=18
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 16:42   #97
BETVERIFIED.com
Freshman

@get-bet

We have already talked about bet365 here. We are relatively new service, we couldn't skip this bookie… it would be »too revolutionary« for our growth … but our long-term orientation is to allow only »cream de la cream« bookies (at the moment this woud be Pinnacle and SBO). …we would have to announce this lets say at least 6 months before skip the other bookies. If you can redirect 10 sharp Pinnacle or SBO tipsters to our site we can announce this today : )
We were focused that our tipsters couldn't choose hundred of »banana bookies«. This was a right decision and make us uniqe. We are satisfied, we have every month more unique visitors.

You asked me if it is tehnically possible for us to follow tipsters. Yes it is possible, if our emails are on the tipster's subscribers list. Tipsters manage this list themselves (this is optional; they can send their picks manually, but this is much less comfortable for them : )
Old 01-01-18, 16:46   #98
BETVERIFIED.com
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeB View Post
Obviously this is not correct, right?

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showp...2&postcount=18
We activated his service on 15. December. He hadn't started yet
Old 01-01-18, 16:48   #99