This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 09-05-17, 14:28   #31
Pep004
Freshman

Pep004 is on a distinguished road

"Bad day at the office" this time..

Comment of the round: it's normal that bad days come, and this Saturday was one of those. The only regret I have is that I didn't take a better look to odds on Atletico-Eibar game, but otherwise both stakes for French league were lower so we didn't lose to much. Anyway, even if I can accept the fact that Dijon had a bad day in front of the goal, I cannot believe how Vercoutre was able to save all the chances of Toulouse. You can see some of them in highlights...

I didn't have time to publish official picks for Sunday in right time, so I just published short previews of matches, and all the thoughts were actually correct, so I hope that at least some of you earned some of units back Sunday. My calls were Nantes +1,25, Rennes win (even correct result), and over 2,5 goals on Marseille-Nice match.

You can see whole post match analysis and see a highlights of all analysed matches here: http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/05/post-match-analysis_9.html
Pep004 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 15-05-17, 20:00   #32
Pep004
Freshman

Comment of the round: With 5 of 6 correct predictions I can only say that I am very satisfied with all the analysis and results as well. As I've written in post match analysis, Caen-Rennes was my favourite in this weekend as I went against a bookmakers and proved them wrong!

Whole post match analysis here: http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/05/post-match-analysis_15.html
Old 15-05-17, 20:04   #33
Pep004
Freshman

Old 31-05-17, 12:49   #34
Pep004
Freshman

Post match analysis is coming little bit later this time, as I went on vacations right after the last round of Ligue 1.

I need to say that result in Lille really surprised me, but anyway I finished the last round of Ligue 1 in profitable numbers. Mutually it was little bit less than 2 units of profit, which means that I finished the season with 79,14 units of profit! That means that if you were following me with 50 ***8364; per unit, you've made 3957,00 ***8364; of profit. Unofficially the highest investor in my picks is coming from Bulgaria (unofficially because, he is the highest investor to who I was talking to). He was following my French league analysis with stake of 200,00 ***8364; per unit and he made 15828,00 ***8364; of profit in this season! I believe that for many of bettors, stakes like this are too high, but don't forget that my average stake is little bit more than 4 units and that total yield is above 22%.

Whole post match analysis here: http://www.fa-p.eu/2017/05/post-match-analysis_30.html
Old 01-06-17, 12:01   #35
Pep004
Freshman

Read the analysis of the season here! Ups and downs, and numbers at the end of the season.

Thanks for all the support.

- Regards
Old 16-06-17, 21:37   #36
Pep004
Freshman

Dear followers,

[ur=http://www.fa-p.eu/p/ligue-1.htmll]HERE[/url] you'll be able to follow all the important news about the clubs in the French first league. Page will be updated daily, so till the start of the season it will become a whole preview of L1 - transfers, squads, probable lineups, probable formations, managers, etc.

* As I've mentioned during the last season, after whole year of delivering free analysis with great stats, there will be a subscription from next season on. For more informations, write me on footalyct@gmail.com. Group of subscribers will be limited.
Old 16-06-17, 21:38   #37
Pep004
Freshman

Dear followers,

HERE you'll be able to follow all the important news about the clubs in the French first league. Page will be updated daily, so till the start of the season it will become a whole preview of L1 - transfers, squads, probable lineups, probable formations, managers, etc.

* As I've mentioned during the last season, after whole year of delivering free analysis with great stats, there will be a subscription from next season on. For more informations, write me on footalyct@gmail.com. Group of subscribers will be limited.

p.s. can someone of moderators delete the last post.
Old 23-07-17, 22:09   #38
Pep004
Freshman

Ligue 1 Conforama 2017/18
All the transfers and friendly matches of L1 team till today!
http://www.fa-p.eu/p/ligue-1.html

p.s. Groups with subscribers will soon reach the limited number. I want to fill it as soon as possible, that main focus will stay on the league. In first month, subscription is as low as possible. More informations on footalyct@gmail.com
Old 21-08-17, 12:03   #39
Pep004
Freshman

As you know, Ligue 1 is offered only for subscribers (more informations on footalyct@gmail.com), while analysis of other leagues will be offered on the site from time to time!

Subscription is not including only official picks, but also warnings about some matches, where daily bettors are putting stakes on. Yesterdays example:

Quote:
For example, today everyday bettors will take Marseille and Lille. Both matches were on my list, but after analysis I don't see value in odds. Why?

- Marseille will play important match on Thursday and their mind is there as they have goals in Europe competition. First match ended with 1-1, so they are in good position, but still not perfect one. Angers have shown that they won't be easy to beat this season. There is no value in odds under 1,80.
- Lille will beat Caen in possession for sure. Wouldn't be surprise to see more than 65% of possession on their side, but Caen is team who won't try to get possession. They will have few attacks over flanks with crosses in the box and Santini will be big problem of Bielsa's box. Same counts for set-pieces, where Lille isn't too strong. If Lille won't have good conversion rate, then I wouldn't put my money on them under 1,90.
As I started season very carefully, number of picks in August was really low and I am offering September for promotional price as well. If you are interested, write me on footalyct@gmail.com and I will forward you monthly and seasonal plan, which will convince you to join the group.

Regards!
Old 12-09-17, 10:41   #40
Pep004
Freshman

SEASON PLAN:
I decided to make one adjustment to subscriptions where payment will totally depend on my success. As I am confident in it, I am prepare to take the risk which I believe is pretty rare in this business.
- If I will reach between 4-9 units of profit in month, price of next month will stay 30,00***8364;.
- If I will reach more than 9 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 40,00***8364;.
- If I will reach more than 21 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 50,00***8364;.
- If month will be negative, your subscription will extend it on next month.
- If I will reach between 0-4 units of profit in month, price of next month will be 15,00***8364;.

That I will be satisfied with the season, I need to reach 60 units of profit (my goal). Regarding the average stake (approx. 4/10) that would be great and with superior % of yield.

Little calculation: If I will reach 9 units of profit every month till the end of the season, you'll have 81 units of profit. Even with 20,00***8364; per unit, that's more than 1200,00***8364; of clear profit (adjusted subscription included) for few clicks on bookmaker.

More info on footalyct@gmail.com

Regards!
Old 29-10-17, 15:07   #41
Pep004
Freshman

Doors for new subscribers are open till 2nd of November! Hurry up!
Here is the offer: https://footalyct.com/my-offer/
Old 06-11-17, 17:18   #42
Pep004
Freshman

FOOTALYCT is offering a free month to one lucky subscriber each month!

https://footalyct.com/free-month/

The draw for month December will take place on 30th of November!
Old 01-12-17, 18:10   #43
Pep004
Freshman

You can read short previews with missing players on footalyct.com every single day!

Click here to see short previews for tonight!