This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare


Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Promotion > Tips websites

Tips websites Promote your betting website here !!!
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-18, 15:13   #1
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default NFL Free Pick

Are you ready to make some money this NFL season?


Free Pick on Washington Redskins +2 (+100)


Website: https://www.vegasconsultants.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/VegConsultants
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vegasconsultants/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VegasConsultants
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/VegasConsultants
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 09-09-18, 16:20   #2
robotzel78
Member
 
robotzel78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 903
robotzel78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Scam
robotzel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-18, 12:15   #3
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotzel78 View Post
Scam
I am sure you would have already posted proof if you had any proof at all that we are a scam. Stop trying to damage our reputation just because you can't afford our service, let those who can afford it enjoy the benefits.
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-18, 12:18   #4
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

:lol You took the words right out of my mouth, robotzel.

BMP ask for proof. Well, let me see...

1) No longer posting picks on PickMonitor
2) Claims a 801-336 (70%) +2257.20 record from his Private Club tips. Obviously impossible (1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000 p-value)
3) Posts self verified results pages on this forum linking to his website which no longer work
4) Endlessly spams a small betting forum begging for business
5) Says he's making 24 million a year from customers but is still begging here with silly promos
6) Active on twitter but with just 84 followers. Seems odd for someone so many satisfied customers
7) Uses Paypal only to accept $10,000 payments. Paypal FFS!!!

Mate, you make your own proof.

This is you, isn't it Bruno, your initials match your forum handle.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...E/appointments

Newly registered company in February,following you acquiring the domain in January.

I'm now following your company filing. Looking forward you seeing your first annual accounts next year when you've made your first $24,000,000. Perhaps you'll an invite me to your private beach in Portugal where I can offer you my sincerest apologies for getting it all wrong about you, Bruno.

I know someone who actually makes $20 million a year. He ain't doing it like this, Bruno.

Good luck if you actually manage to fool anyone into parting with a $5,000 or $10,000 subscription, but anyone wealthy and stupid enough to consider doing this, you must absolutely understand that the chances of Bruno actually being able to offer you anything that is based on skill as opposed to chance is almost zero. If you want picks, I'll give you picks for nothing, and they will almost certainly be just as good as Bruno's.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-18, 18:58   #5
MCTraXx
Betting Advice Tipster
 
MCTraXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PDX
Posts: 950
MCTraXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Hey I only open this thread because is says "Free pick"
MCTraXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-18, 23:35   #6
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

JoeB, I didn't say I was making 24 million, I said it is possible and easier to make 24 million selling plays then getting 24 million from sportsbooks.

Also I am not begging for money, it is called generating leads, posting on forums is just a way to generate leads just like a press release or banners, and I am posting in the advertising section so I really don't understand the issue.

Just go back and see my free picks posted right here in the forum, probably hitting over 80%.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that, I am simply here to generate leads, but honestly putting up with you guys no longer makes it worth my time posting here, so I will just make this my last post and add what I was going to post today.

FYI, I am going to post plays on a 3rd party monitor and will come back in 3 month with a link for you guys to take a look at, I am not here to scam anyone, enough of those guys online already.

Anyways, best of luck to all here on the forum.

And here is what I was going to post...

ATTENTION...

If you missed out on SNF and MNF Guaranteed 2-0 make sure you don't miss out on tomorrows TNF Guaranteed 2-0, guaranteed to cash in both plays or you get 10 Dime Club Plays free of charge ($500 value).

Join by sending a $25 payment by PayPal to info@vegasconsultants.com.


https://www.vegasconsultants.com

https://twitter.com/VegConsultants
https://www.instagram.com/vegasconsultants
https://www.facebook.com/VegasConsultants
https://www.youtube.com/c/VegasConsultants


Free Pick on Boston Red Sox -1.5 (-135)
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 00:20   #7
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

I am also going to take the time to reply to your list...

1) No longer posting picks on PickMonitor

I never posted on PickMonitor long term, I simply posted Dime Club, Private Club and Trading Club samples, always announced in advance so people could follow. I have my reason for not being a fan of monitors, just like you have your opinion about my service I have the right to have my opinion about monitors.

2) Claims a 801-336 (70%) +2257.20 record from his Private Club tips. Obviously impossible (1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000 p-value)

If it is impossible then put your money where your mouth is, invest 10k and post the 40 plays right here on the forum and let everyone be the judge. Shot me an email and I will show your proof I have members that do pay 10k, someone that pays 10k wouldn't allow us to lie about results on our website, paying members are our number 1 monitors, and as long as those are happy what people like you and other say really doesn't effect me. You find me one person that says and proofs that we are posting fake records and I will take down the website right away and you will never hear from me again, find one person, that is all I ask, one person that says and proofs we are liars. I guarantee you that you can't find one paying member that says we are a scam.

3) Posts self verified results pages on this forum linking to his website which no longer work.

Website has changed, if you visit the website I am sure you can find the pages you are referring to with different url's, have a look around.

4) Endlessly spams a small betting forum begging for business

Like I said, not begging, it is called generating leads, it is not about the $25, it is about making that first contact and breaking the ice. You run your business how you wish and I run my business as I wish.

5) Says he's making 24 million a year from customers but is still begging here with silly promos

Same as above.

6) Active on twitter but with just 84 followers. Seems odd for someone so many satisfied customers

Active on Twitter? You are poorly informed, go look at the dates of the posts, active the last 4 or 5 days and that is just because we hired someone to deal with our social media, we are too busy generating winners and don't have time to mess around with social media. Also 84 real followers in better then 100,000 bought followers like the most guys in this industry do just to look like they are popular.

7) Uses Paypal only to accept $10,000 payments. Paypal FFS!!!

We don't use only PayPal, most of the bigger members actually pay by bank transfer, again shot me an email and I will send you proof. However, be informed the PayPal has the best buyer protection, any buyer can easily ask for a refund and PayPal will give it to them if they were scammed, so if we are running a scam PayPal would be the one we wouldn't want to use.

Anyways, like I said best of luck to all on the forum, I will be back in a couple of months with some 3rd party proof, then I expect an apology at that time.
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 10:07   #8
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Bruno, it's all this talk of hitting 80% that exposes you as clueless.

You never did an 801-336 record, so stop conning people into believing that it happened.

If it had happened you would be the greatest handicapper that had ever been born or would ever be born and you would be able to show unequivocal independent proof that it happened.

I've spent the last 5 to 10 years trying to educate punters that just because they see a tipster saying he's offering winning picks, that it doesn't mean the tipster made that happen. Anyone can show winning records in the short term, it's called being lucky. It get harder and harder to be lucky the longer you go. Besides, no one should have to pay $10,000 just for luck. You probably understand all of that, at which point you will tell me that you are not selling luck, but your skill at picking winners. But here's the thing, Bruno, no one can be so skilled as to do a 801-336 record. Even for the absolute best handicappers in the world who can do 57% long term, this record would be expected from them just once in one hundred million trillion times. So the fact that you publish such a record says to me 1) you are a scammer, and 2) you haven't got the slightest idea how to disguise your scams properly because you have no understanding of statistics.

Of course all this could be resolved, and you could prove yourself to be the next Nostradamus, if only you provided real evidence that this 801-336 handicap record actually happened. But you've said you're not a fan of tipster monitors. I can't really think of a genuine reason why not, only reasons why scammers might lot like them very much.

Do yourself a favour, Bruno, and start getting your plays independently verified. Until you do, you have no right to expect anyone to give you $10,000 just because you say you're a winner. Naturally, there will be idiots out there who will take you on trust and then either they will get lucky with some lucky plays and be satisfied, or they will be unlucky and get some losers and feel like they've wasted their money, but as you seem to be they will be totally clueless as to why any of it happened like it did.

I want try to stop idiots like this from throwing away their money on luck. Betting, for nearly everyone, is just luck, so there is no need for them to pay other people even more for exactly the same thing, and until you get yourself independently verified, no one will have the slightest idea whether or not that is all that you are offering. Some won't care, so if they want to pay you for luck and you want to take their money, then that is their loss and your gain. But I will keep calling this activity out every time I see it.

I had exactly the same conversation a couple of years ago with a forum poster just like you, QualityTips4U was his service. His website was full of faked results that looked too good to be true. Eventually after endless trolling by me, he got himself verified. Look what happened:

http://betverified.com/profile/?serv...=QualityTips4U

Understandably, this will be a reason for you not to get yourself verified. In which case it's a reason for me to keep trolling you every time you make a new thread on this forum (there is no need for it, just use the same thread, that's why I call you a serial begging spammer) and a reason for me to keep calling out what you are doing until people get the message:

DON'T ******G TAKE ANY TIPSTER ON TRUST UNTIL HE PROVIDES INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE THAT HE'S NOT JUST LUCKY.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 11:41   #9
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

Joe, respect to you for watching out for your fellow sports bettors, I do agree with you, there are so many scams out there these days, but we are not one of them. Like I said, I will be back at a later date with verified results, today is September 13, mark the date. I will come back with verified winning results and then you would probably just say it was just a hot streak or something, you will say I am so lucky that a hot streak started exactly September 13 lol. Btw, our plays come from a system me and my partner developed years ago, it took us 3 years to come up with the right formula, so it has nothing to do with luck, it has to do with discipline and sticking to a system that is successful. I will be back at a later date, until then best of luck to all.
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 11:48   #10
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

One last note just for fun, "you could prove yourself to be the next Nostradamus", my friends actually do call me "Cristiano Ronaldo of Sports Betting"

Best of luck guys, see ya!
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 12:00   #11
robotzel78
Member
 
robotzel78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 903
robotzel78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMPC3577 View Post
# I will be back at a later date with verified results, today is September 13, mark the date. I will come back with verified winning results and then you would probably just say it was just a hot streak or something#
If you verify your tips after September 13, that doesn't mean that all your tips are verified, and your "amazing" result until September 13 are real.

This you don't understand what Joe want from you. Make a proof of all your "amazing" result until now. Of course you bet these bets, from this "amazing" system. Show us how much money you have in Pinnacle account, and show us your betting history from them.
robotzel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 15:28   #12
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMPC3577 View Post
I will come back with verified winning results
Where are you going to verify them? It has to be independent for it to be credible. It can't be you and it can't be your customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMPC3577 View Post
you would probably just say it was just a hot streak or something, you will say I am so lucky
If you can show me an 801-336 record that's independently verified and leaves a trace at a sharp book like Pinnacle with closing odds 40% shorter than the ones you advise your customers, I will clean your shoes every day for a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMPC3577 View Post
it took us 3 years to come up with the right formula, so it has nothing to do with luck
Have you any idea how many times I have heard this? Almost everyone who bets says they have the 'right formula'. Almost everyone who bets long term is a loser. These two things are incompatible, one of them is probably not correct.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-18, 17:03   #13
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

In case you didn't notice there is Dime Club, Private Club, Trading Club, Soccer Syndicate and Tennis Syndicate, and I don't have one betting account for each, they are bet all in the same account.

Also, I need to proof I am winning now, who cares that I won money for myself 2 or 3 years ago, I need to make money for members in the present, what I made in the past won't make a current member happy, winning now that they are members is what makes them happy, so I will show verified results if you were to join as a member as of of today.

Seems like you are very interested in someone you called a scam. I already said I will be back with 3rd party verification, so we will chat again in the near future.

Even though I don't have to proof anything to you guys, here it is...

https://ibb.co/nsbEEp

I am not a millionaire (YET) but I don't need to beg for $25, like I said it is all about generating leads, why not post where there are targeted leads, where there are sports bettors looking to make money, if you consider that begging that is your opinion, we consider it advertising just like any press release, banner, adwords, etc.

Anyways, for now I won't waste more time with this matter, need to keep focused on what we do best, WIN. I will be back in the near future!

Best of luck to all
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 09:28   #14
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

FFS , is that what you call proof?

You can get yourself independently verified today, right now, no problem. Betverified will do it, he can start you now. It's so simple.

Stop bullshiting people with all this talk about how they don't care about what you made in the past, they want you to make money now. This is just standard bravado talk from evasive tipsters, which is what you are being.

Just get verified and be done with all this nonsense. If you're so ******g amazing then you've nothing to worry about, have you.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 09:49   #15
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

And here's something else you can do by way of proof.

Since you've taken the trouble to show everyone how large your Pinnacle betting account it, it will be obvious that with this level of success, you will move their markets.

So how about posting screenshots of a few of your Pinnacle betting slips with the odds you bet. We can then compare those prices with what Pinnacle closed at, and for someone as skilled as you claim to be we should see some really big price drops. Pinnacle drop their prices in response to skilled customers like yourself, they use people like you to help make their lines better.

How about it, Bruno? This would be a really great way to prove you're the real deal. Surprised you haven't done that already, seeing as you're such a skilled savvy tipster.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 20:52   #16
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

@JoeB do you not know how to read buddy? I have stated time and time again that we are getting our plays independently verified as of September 13 and would only post here again after we have a verified record to show. Not obligated to do so, but love doing so just to shut the f*** up of haters like you and @robotzel78 once and for all. I know it kills you guys inside when you see someone that can actually win, you guys must be the type that lost everything then lost your family because of gambling addictions, shoot me an email at anytime and I will send you pics of my Maserati Levante that cost me $125,000 (***8364;108,000), or maybe my $430,000 (***8364;370,000) house I just purchased, or maybe you want to see pics of my recent $30,000 honeymoon to Maldives, or maybe pics of my $70,000 (***8364;60,000) wedding, could also send you pics of my trips to Vegas, Miami, New York, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Paris if you want, all this within the last 12 months or so. I don't have the need to scam anyone buddy.

You keep asking me for proof of this and that,

Come on buddy, stop trying to play games, why don't you stop talking s*** and you proof we are a scam, you haven't supplied on piece of evidence, we are wasting our time putting together proof by independent monitors, so soon we will be able to supply proof that we win, when will you start supply proof that we are a scam. Just accept the fact that we are part of the 2% club that wins long term and move on, just because we win and you can't afford our service is no reason to call someone a scam.

Anyways, like I said, and will say for the last time, I will be back in the near future with verified results. You guys can continue posting whatever you want, honestly I think people here on the forum are tired of you two guys talking s*** day after day on our posts and not providing one piece of evidence, it is ridiculous, but that is my opinion.

I don't have time for these games, I am too busy making myself and members money, therefore you will never again get a reply from me, I will simply come back in the near future and post links, then we will let forum members decide if we are a scam or if you two guys are just haters, that is if you guys don't ban me just so I am not able to post proof.

Best of luck to all forum members and visitors!
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-18, 20:55   #17
BMPC3577
Freshman
 
BMPC3577's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 41
BMPC3577 is on a distinguished road
Default

@JoeB do you not know how to read buddy? I have stated time and time again that we are getting our plays independently verified as of September 13 and would only post here again after we have a verified record to show. Not obligated to do so, but love doing so just to shut the f*** up of haters like you and @robotzel78 once and for all. I know it kills you guys inside when you see someone that can actually win, you guys must be the type that lost everything then lost your family because of gambling addictions, shoot me an email at anytime and I will send you pics of my Maserati Levante that cost me $125,000 (108,000 euros), or maybe my $430,000 (370,000 euros) house I just purchased, or maybe you want to see pics of my recent $30,000 honeymoon to Maldives, or maybe pics of my $70,000 (60,000 euros) wedding, could also send you pics of my trips to Vegas, Miami, New York, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Paris if you want, all this within the last 12 months or so. I don't have the need to scam anyone buddy.

You keep asking me for proof of this and that,

Come on buddy, stop trying to play games, why don't you stop talking s*** and you proof we are a scam, you haven't supplied on piece of evidence, we are wasting our time putting together proof by independent monitors, so soon we will be able to supply proof that we win, when will you start supply proof that we are a scam. Just accept the fact that we are part of the 2% club that wins long term and move on, just because we win and you can't afford our service is no reason to call someone a scam.

Anyways, like I said, and will say for the last time, I will be back in the near future with verified results. You guys can continue posting whatever you want, honestly I think people here on the forum are tired of you two guys talking s*** day after day on our posts and not providing one piece of evidence, it is ridiculous, but that is my opinion.

I don't have time for these games, I am too busy making myself and members money, therefore you will never again get a reply from me, I will simply come back in the near future and post links, then we will let forum members decide if we are a scam or if you two guys are just haters, that is if you guys don't ban me just so I am not able to post proof.

Best of luck to all forum members and visitors!
BMPC3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-18, 22:19   #18
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Who is independently verifying you since the 13th September? It has to be public, so everyone can see. Why are you so reluctant to tell us?
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 22:11   #19
BETVERIFIED.com
Freshman
 
BETVERIFIED.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 169
BETVERIFIED.com is on a distinguished road
Default

@BMPC3577, you are welcome to verify & promote your bets on our website. It's free for you.

--
Have a lovely day,
Betverified customer service
www.betverified.com
BETVERIFIED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-18, 23:52   #20
JoeB
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 882
JoeB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Take up the invitation, Bruno, it's free. Only one reason why you would choose not to do it.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare
 
Last BA mainsite picks
Updated every 2nd min.

Advertisement




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.