This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Other leagues

Other leagues
Share your insider picks in all other countries here (not those who have got their own forums). Israel, Arab, Asian (Japan, China, Singapore) Australia, etc. Please mention the league in the post heading !! Notice that you should use the league specific categories if possible.
This section is brought to you by:
PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 31-08-18, 15:16   #1
itzikzaken79
Freshman

itzikzaken79 is on a distinguished road
Default Israel premier league 1-3/9

Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Haifa. I do not understand the odds here. Haifa finished in fourth place last season and holds the national cup, however Hapoel Tel Aviv returned to the Premier League this season. In the Tel Aviv derby, Maccabi beat Hapoel with a secondary line up ,and in this game we saw a few problems at Hapoel Tel Aviv. Hapoel Haifa beat Maccabi Netanya last week 5:0. it's strange to me that the odds here is equal,Hapoel Haifa is a much better team and even though I'm sure that Hapoel Tel Aviv will fight very hard in the end the quality here will win. My bet is
Hapoel Haifa

Maccabi Haifa-Ashdod. In my eyes this is a value bet. Yes Haifa is a better team but.... the odds are to high. Haifa didnít change nothing at summer except goalkeeper,so odds around 5.7 itís good for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
itzikzaken79 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 31-08-18, 15:19   #2
itzikzaken79
Freshman

Yehuda - Maccabi Petah Tikva. Quietly Quietly petah tikva built in the summer a young group that most of its squad based on home players. Petah Tikva beat Beitar Jerusalem 5-0. It is true that Betar did not play with her strongest team but still 5: 0 in front of 8,000 Jerusalemites. The rising star of the group is Salomon Manor sought after in the top of the Premier League. On the other hand, Yehuda's coach keeps complaining about the fact that the team is not ready and they are still looking for players in several key positions
My bet is petah tikva win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-18, 17:28   #3
itzikzaken79
Freshman

Hapoel Beer Sheva- Maccabi Tel Aviv. Both teams flew from Europe and remained in the league. Hapoel Beer Sheva weakened in offense and especially in defense, they absorb quite a few goals which did not characterize them in the past, add Tony Wakma who left for Turkey and you will get a lower team than last season. And of course after four years at the top there is a natural decline in tension. Maccabi signed a new coach and they do not look bad at all. They flew from the European League mainly because of a bit of an unfortunate misfortune. Maccabi look better than Hapoel so far. It's very hard to beat Beer Sheva at home, but I still win with DNBMaccabi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-18, 18:28   #4
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

Thanks for keeping this thread updated and your great insight on the Israeli league! I've taken Maccabi Tel Aviv DNB and Maccabi Petah Tikvah DNB.
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 12:50   #5
itzikzaken79
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiserthantheCrowd View Post
Thanks for keeping this thread updated and your great insight on the Israeli league! I've taken Maccabi Tel Aviv DNB and Maccabi Petah Tikvah DNB.

Ty man. I will try to do my best

Old 03-09-18, 13:01   #6
transferking

transferking is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you rate Beitar today? Odds too low or not?
transferking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 14:02   #7
itzikzaken79
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by transferking View Post
How do you rate Beitar today? Odds too low or not?

Beitar Jerusalem has done a bad preparation for the season, the players' squad to date is mediocre and I think the odds here is too low

Old 03-09-18, 18:41   #8
Dulle Rocco

Dulle Rocco has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Very suprisely for this news from Israeli leagues.I was allways betting about statistic in Israel 1/2nd.Thank You man!Please,continue and write sometimes just tips for other games,with some % of value,in your opinion.
Dulle Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-18, 21:27   #9
itzikzaken79
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzikzaken79 View Post
Beitar Jerusalem has done a bad preparation for the season, the players' squad to date is mediocre and I think the odds here is too low

Hapoel Hadera won 1:0

Old 03-09-18, 22:00   #10
Itto
Freshman

Itto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzikzaken79 View Post
Hapoel Hadera won 1:0