BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Handball

Handball Handball discussions/picks from different nations, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Spain, France, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Russia
EXPEKT - great handball odds!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 12-01-17, 15:32   #1
PrivateTips

PrivateTips is on a distinguished road
Default 2017 World Mens Handball Championship

All about tournament read HERE
PrivateTips is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 12-01-17, 15:39   #2
PrivateTips

20:45 Poland- Norway
hc (-4,5) 2 @1,95 -> 8/10
hc (- 7,5) 2 @3,50 -> 4/10

Odd dropped but still I am quite confident that it will be match where one team will have a total domination.
There is not much to say here- Poland used to be one of the strongest team on the world but definitely not anymore. There are only 3 players in squad who used to play in World Cup 2015 which took place in Qatar. Yes actually or famous names like: Szmal, Bielecki, Lijewski retired and injured are other top class players like Szyba, Jurecki, Wyszomirski, Jurkiewicz, Syprzak. I can say that without this players team lost maybe even 75% of quality. Now in lineup there are mostly young unexperienced players without a true leader.
Norway had a much better team with a few top class players and what's more recently they had never problems to beat Poland. I expect that they will win even by 10 goals.
Old 12-01-17, 21:18   #3
PrivateTips

Norway won only by 2 goals but level of the match was absolutely horrible- I am quite confident that next matches we have to bet against both teams...
Old 13-01-17, 10:46   #4
whimp

whimp is on a distinguished road

my pick for today matches:

from players Capote (Qatar) and Pukhouski (Belarus) overs.
whimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-17, 13:15   #5
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whimp View Post
my pick for today matches:

from players Capote (Qatar) and Pukhouski (Belarus) overs.
Thanks mate for contribution. I like handball but don't follow it so i'm useless in this topic. Would love to help but don't have a clue about teams, their strenghts and weaknesses. GL with your bets, i will tail blindly.
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-17, 17:37   #6
michalPoland

michalPoland is on a distinguished road

Im not feel so good in english to write analys of these matches but this bets was well-thought .By the way this is my first post on this forum so I hope for your understanding .

Saudi Arabia +7.5 @1.4
Brazil over 30.5 goals @1.66

ako @2.32

Last edited by michalPoland; 15-01-17 at 17:43. Reason: one word
michalPoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-17, 22:13   #7
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 16.1.2017
Sport: Handball
Event: World Championship
Start time: 20:45
Game: Poland v Russia
Pick: Poland (+3) AH @2,00 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,02!
Stake: 5/5
Analysis:
After first couple of rounds I feel confident to give some really nice picks on Handball WC. It can be a profitable competition and I expect some nice winners.
We will start with a bet on a team that was among the top 3 in the World a decade ago. Of course, players are slowly ageing and Polish are no going through the change of generations. Also, they miss some really important players due to injuries. But they are not a team that should be underestimated and I am willing to support them in a game which will surely motivate them a lot.
Polish are really not in love with Russians: they still remember all the ugly stuff their Eastern neighbours did to them in the past and it also shows in sport competition. Russians in the past were alaso a might in Handball, but not so after Soviet Republic fell apart. Once again they are due to a dissapointing tournament, they have started with a win against poor Japan, but already against average Norway they have lost 24-28. Polish lost to Norway 20-22 and against Brasil 24-28 and what I expect here is a tight match until the end!
GL all!
Old 18-01-17, 23:26   #8
Louis

Louis is an unknown quantity at this point

Last round in the group stage. Today and tomorrow.

19/01 bets:

Russia - Brazil HW
Match for third/fourth place. Winner will be third, looser 4th. If draw Russia have better g.d.
Russia is better team, and they have better display at this WC. They should win easy even on -2.5/-3.5 AH, but I will skip that because of Brazil fighting spitit. Simple HW on around 1.5 odds.

Tunisia - Angola HW -14.5
1. Spain 4 0 0 (124:89) 8pts
2. Slovenia 3 1 0 (125:100) 7pts
3. Macedonia 2 0 2 (112:110) 4pts
4. Iceland 1 1 2 (101:94) 3pts
5. Tunisia 0 2 2 (101:110) 2pts
6. Angola 0 0 4 (88:148) 0pts

14:00h CET Tunisia - Angola
17:45h CET Macedonia - Iceland
20:45h CET Spain - Slovenia

First four placed teams goes in the next round. Tunisia can only hope for 4th place.

Things in this group are simple. Tunisia need to win today. Of course they can win, odds in their favor are 1.02. But they need goal difference too.
Their match is scheduled first. They need to win with 16+ goals difference and to wait result from Macedonia - Iceland match. If Iceland lose their match, Tunisia will be 4th, but if they DRAW - then Tunisia need 16+ g.d.

To be sure Tunisia need to play with their maximum and to show great display. They are still without victory in this WC but they played good handball. They lost respectable vs Macedonia -4, vs Spain -5, and DREW vs Iceland and vs Slovenia.

Angola showed poorest display so far. Four lost matches -17 vs Slovenia, -9 vs Macedonia, -20 vs Spain, -14 vs Iceland. They don't need points anymore.

Tunisia players knows Angola handball team very well, in last African Championship 2016 Tunisia finished 2nd, Angola 3rd. They were in same group where Tunisia were at the top, Angola follow up. Mutual match was +2 Tunisia.

But, it is clear that Tunisia have much better squad and bigger motivation today. Angola have nothing to fight for, they are poorest team at this WC anyway.
I see this match something like "+18" for Tunisia. High stakes for me on around 3.50 odds.

France - Poland no bet

France should win this match easy, but both teams don't need points. Looks like -8.5/-9.5 will be covered but odds are to small to bet on that. There will be combined squads and players to be rested for next matches. It is value on Poland, but they play poor so far. So, no bet.

Macedonia - Iceland HW -3.5
Macedonia played better in this WC and they are slight favorites today. They are already qualified in the next round. They need simple victory or draw to stay at the third place in this group. That is very important because third place play vs Norway, 4th place play vs France in the next round.
Norway is strong too but they are much easier opponent than France.
Pressure is gone, Macedonia can play relaxed match and to show that they are better than Iceland today, just like the odds suggest. Iceland very often beat Macedonia at handball at big championships, so it is time for slight revenge. Iceland must try to win, they have huge pressure today, and IMO they will give up late in the match because Macedonia is better team.
Odds are very good, around 3.10.

Norway - Japan AW -6.5 AH
Japan is not that bad as odds suggest, and Norway is not that good as odds suggest. Japan have nothing to fight for today, they are at the bottom of the standings, and will stay there, they can play relaxed match and they can attack even on point(s) today. Norway don't need points or g.d. They need to save their players for next round. They can lose and still stay at the 2nd place. They don't need this match to be won. Odds for this bet are very good, around 1.85.

Spain - Slovenia HW -2.5
Fight for first/second place.
Both teams don't need to push to hard in this match. But clearly Spain is better squad, they deserve first place in this group. Spain relaxed much of their players in the last match. To concentrate here. Odds are very good, around 1.90.

So.... my bets for today:

Russia - Brazil HW 10/10 1.50
Tunisia - Angola HW -14.5 10/10 3.50
Macedonia - Iceland HW -3.5 8/10 3.10
Norway - Japan AW -6.5 8/10 1.85
Spain - Slovenia HW -2.5 8/10 1,90

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!
Old 20-01-17, 12:03   #9
Cyrus
Freshman

Cyrus is an unknown quantity at this point

What about today matches? I think germany could be good option, since probably coach will spare Duvnjak and play him as little as possible because of his medical condition. Any thoughts?
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-17, 18:06   #10
PrivateTips

Poland- Argentina
hc (-3,5) 1 @2,80

5/10

At the beginning of tournament I said I will be all the time against Poland because I don't believe in new generation of theirs players (75% of key players are out)- and was not a surprise because they lost matches and when they knew that they are out- without pressure they started winning- beated Japan and recently Tunisia (they were not favorites) and before played a really great game against France- lost just 26:25. On other side we have Argentinians who are very unstable- for example against Qatar they scored in one half just 2 goals !!! They have theirs leader- Diego Simonet out (due to injury from previous matches). This game is for 17th position called "President Cup"- maybe very small prestige but I believe that Poland is able to win here comfortably.
Old 23-01-17, 21:35   #11
dogg
Freshman

dogg is on a distinguished road

Louis
what do you think regarding:
Slovenia - Qatar (I like odds on Slovenia to win)
France - Sweden (I like odds on Sweden hendi +4.5)

Thanks for your opinion.
dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-17, 12:51   #12
aron49

aron49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Qatar is unpredictable,Sweden +4,5 looks not so bad.
I believe that Spain and Norway have good chance to win.
aron49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-17, 13:16   #13
Nikola15

Nikola15 is on a distinguished road

Qatar beat Germany, and now against Slovenia price on them is 3.75. Why?
Nikola15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-17, 15:17   #14
gregorrr

gregorrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hungary beat Denmark and odds for them against Norway around 4! We'll see what the future brings...
gregorrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-17, 09:17   #15
whimp

whimp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola15 View Post
Qatar beat Germany, and now against Slovenia price on them is 3.75. Why?
Because you didnt watch games only results..i also dont know how Germany lose against this Qatar but that its..

today Croatia have value on 2.75 against Slovenia for sure..maybe they are tired but this its derby and game for medal. They lose yesterday unlucky because Horvat missed penalty in last second.
whimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-17, 15:49   #16
Archibald

Archibald is an unknown quantity at this point

CROATIA - SLOVENIA

Game for bronze medal, and Slovenia is clear favourite in this game in my eyes.

Croatian players are physically "half-dead", best player Duvnjak is deadly tired, moral is extremely low after that overtime defeat against Norway after they missed 7m shot for the win in last second of regular time, and Croatia simply have too many uninspired players on this championship.

There is no doubt that Croatia have better players, but Slovenia on bench have Veselin Vujovic who know all croatian players very well, and I'm sure that he will prepare slovenian team great for this clash.

I don't give more than 20% chances to Croatia in this game.

BET: Slovenia to win @ 1,75 8/10
Archibald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-17, 16:36   #17
hoza
Freshman

hoza is on a distinguished road

Same thinking as Archibald, Croatia is tired and had only 20 hours between 2 games to rest. After Yesterday game and overtime lots of players didn't sleep more than 2-3 hours. Croatia had several bronce medals from big tournaments and for Slovenia this is the big oportunity for the first bronze. Head coach Vujnovic knows very well Croatians players Because he was trainer to all of them in the club Zagreb.
My call i Slovenia to win
Duvnjak under 3,5 goals (to tired)
Mandalinic under 2,5 (bad performance whole tournament)
Horvat under 4,5 (to tired, and Yesterday missed decision penalty, question is will he take penaltyes today).
hoza is offline   Reply With Quote