BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365
Claims they know the English game. BA doubts it. Up to EUR 30 bonus for new clients, superb odds !!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 20-03-17, 18:29   #1
KL1NCUNT

KL1NCUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default England League One 21/03

KL1NCUNT is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 20-03-17, 20:07   #2
KL1NCUNT

Oxford Utd vs Bolton

Stupid odds from bookies on this over, last 4 games of hosts Oxford Utd had all 3 or more goals. 2:1 win, 2:1 loss, 1:2 win, 2:3 loss. Bolton are on 2nd spot and they are in direct promotion material right now, but that can easily change if they lose 2 points here and Fleetwood wins their next game. This is very important game for Bolton, but hosts Oxford are not that far away from Southend, 5 points they need to reach playoffs. This game should have 3 goals.

Over 2.5 @ 2.12 188BET
Old 20-03-17, 20:12   #3
KL1NCUNT

Coventry vs Port Vale

Meeting of the mugs . After winning their latest home game, Port Vale are now going to play away from home against horrible mugs Conventry. They are at 24th place with pathetic negative goal difference of 30:59 which is -29. Port Vale are mugs as well in defense, just like Conventry. Very importang game for Port Vale and they should not lose this, but when they are not playing at home they are playing like absolute mugs, so my first decision wich was X2 on Port Vale, has been changed. I will take over here rather, two muggish defensive teams that are poor this year. Should see maybe even more than 3 goals.

Over 2.5 @ 2.07 PINNACLE
Old 20-03-17, 23:02   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 21.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: England League 1
Start time: 20:45
Game: Coventry City v Port Vale
Pick: Vale (0:0) AH @2,40 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,43!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
Port Vale are a similar betting team like Bray. They are pretty solid, especially at home, but are always set as outsiders (even at home against Shrewsbury, which was ridicoulous!). Now they will travel to Coventry and a win would mean they are out of relegation zone.
Coventry of course are a dissapointment again. Relegated from Premier League some 10-15 years ago, they were further relegated few seasons later and now could go as low as League 2. That is a disaster for a Club that played 25 consecutive seasons in English top flight. Now they have a very young team, probably the worst in this tough league and are almost matematically relegated. Motivation is low.
On the other side, Port Vale are playing better lately and a win in Coventry would mean they are out of relegation zone! They are coming off a good home win over Shrewsbury. Before that they managed to win over Swindon too, and drew away at Southend. The only loss came at Northampton (1-2)...
I trust Port Vale to win this important encounter. For Coventry it is all over and they are losing all games now. My call is 1-3 away win!
GL!
Old 20-03-17, 23:12   #5
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rochdale v Millwall FC
Rochdale: Joe Rafferty (30/0 d, doubtful), Keith Keane (7/0 m), Reuben Noble-Lazarus (7/1 f), Steve Davies (24/9 f, 2nd top scorer), Joe Thompson (21/3 m), Josh Lillis (14/0 g), Brian Barry-Murphy (0/0 m), Jack Redshaw (1/0 f)
Millwall FC: Jordan Archer (31/0 first goalkeeper, doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 23:57   #6
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Well Oxford can be overish as they seem to have defensive issues latelly but there were some late goals in some of those overs and also Bolton is having great defense by stats although also looking shaky lately and having problems keeping clean sheets. Still 2 decent League One teams, decent also in defense but i guess on current trends it might worth a shot on goals. But its very important game between two good sides with much at stakes so the game might be tactical and the approach more carefull.

About Coventry goals - hard call. They are just crap. Scoreless in last 4 and its not like they are showing something, on contraire boring team with many problems outside the pitch, fans protesting and new manager blaming on poor fitness. They still have the Wembley final so motivation should be still there butthey are just not good enough and a sinking ship. Vale have found some life lately winning important home games and relegation rivals Swindon and Shrewsbury but away form is their nemesis. Only one win whole season so i guess thats why the odds but on current circunstances i would expect Vale to be favorites here so i agree with Mac, there should be some value on them at current prices. At least they can score goals.
Old 21-03-17, 15:54   #7
Dex

Dex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL1NCUNT View Post
Coventry vs Port Vale

Meeting of the mugs . After winning their latest home game, Port Vale are now going to play away from home against horrible mugs Conventry. They are at 24th place with pathetic negative goal difference of 30:59 which is -29. Port Vale are mugs as well in defense, just like Conventry. Very importang game for Port Vale and they should not lose this, but when they are not playing at home they are playing like absolute mugs, so my first decision wich was X2 on Port Vale, has been changed. I will take over here rather, two muggish defensive teams that are poor this year. Should see maybe even more than 3 goals.

Over 2.5 @ 2.07 PINNACLE
game of mugs = no bet
Dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 16:02   #8
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
About Coventry goals - hard call. They are just crap. Scoreless in last 4 and its not like they are showing something, on contraire boring team with many problems outside the pitch, fans protesting and new manager blaming on poor fitness. They still have the Wembley final so motivation should be still there butthey are just not good enough and a sinking ship. Vale have found some life lately winning important home games and relegation rivals Swindon and Shrewsbury but away form is their nemesis. Only one win whole season so i guess thats why the odds but on current circunstances i would expect Vale to be favorites here so i agree with Mac, there should be some value on them at current prices. At least they can score goals.
so Vale over 1,5 are gift?
Old 21-03-17, 16:14   #9
sirac

sirac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
so Vale over 1,5 are gift?
I wouldnt say a gift, maybe something worth to try given the state of Coventry. Its a relagation battle and given Valiants away struggle they will go there to fight firstly. Often this kind of games are close, decided by the odd goal.
Old 21-03-17, 16:31   #10
Dex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirac View Post
I wouldnt say a gift, maybe something worth to try given the state of Coventry. Its a relagation battle and given Valiants away struggle they will go there to fight firstly. Often this kind of games are close, decided by the odd goal.
Coventry is already relegated and I count on players minds that they will not go 100% as they don't have nothing to fight for while Vale must attack and gain points and if the doesn't score two or more in this game they don't score at other away game ......

also H2H give interesting pattern
Old 21-03-17, 17:24   #11
zekikum

zekikum is an unknown quantity at this point

also Coventry has EFL Trophy final 10 days later in Wembley...
zekikum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-17, 22:39   #12
KL1NCUNT

Quote:
Oxford Utd vs Bolton

Stupid odds from bookies on this over, last 4 games of hosts Oxford Utd had all 3 or more goals. 2:1 win, 2:1 loss, 1:2 win, 2:3 loss. Bolton are on 2nd spot and they are in direct promotion material right now, but that can easily change if they lose 2 points here and Fleetwood wins their next game. This is very important game for Bolton, but hosts Oxford are not that far away from Southend, 5 points they need to reach playoffs. This game should have 3 goals.

Over 2.5 @ 2.12 188BET
2:4

Quote:
Coventry vs Port Vale

Over 2.5 @ 2.07 PINNACLE
2:1