BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Other sports > Basketball

Basketball Everything to do with basket !!!

PINNACLE - accept very large stakes! Low juice!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 19-03-17, 14:54   #1
hashishmaster

hashishmaster is on a distinguished road
Default NBA 19/03/2017

William Hill
hashishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-03-17, 15:14   #2
hashishmaster

Parlays: 5-1 (+19,67 units)
Singles: 16-13 (+22,8 units)

Parlay: Dallas + Phila(+10,5) @2.1432 5/10

Dallas against one of the worst teams in the league and clearly this game is almost a must win for them since they chase playoff spot and in next game playing vs GS. Also a bounce back game after a shamefull 42 pts loss to Philly. Motivation, redemption are on their side here and are strong factors. Also Dallas is 10-1 ATS after a loss by 25 points or more (over the past 6 seasons), 25-7 ATS when the loss is by at least 20 points.

I bought 5 more points in Phila game as i think they will cover with the original line +5,5 but just to be sure (if there is some "sure" pick, ofc no ). No Thomas for Boston and their offense tend to truggle without him and Phila is playing ok now, blowing Dallas by 42. They will try to avoid sweep by Boston as they lost previous three meetings this season. I think that main focus for Boston will be Monday game vs Wizards for 2nd spot, and Thomas will probably return for that match so i think it will be close affair here. Also favorites that are playing b2b against opponents from the bottom of the league are 2-12 ATS this season and on the road 0-7 this season.
Old 19-03-17, 21:24   #3
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashishmaster View Post

Thank u very much!!
egomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-17, 00:19   #4
hashishmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashishmaster View Post

Dallas against one of the worst teams in the league and clearly this game is almost a must win for them since they chase playoff spot and in next game playing vs GS. Also a bounce back game after a shamefull 42 pts loss to Philly. Motivation, redemption are on their side here and are strong factors. Also Dallas is 10-1 ATS after a loss by 25 points or more (over the past 6 seasons), 25-7 ATS when the loss is by at least 20 points.

I bought 5 more points in Phila game as i think they will cover with the original line +5,5 but just to be sure (if there is some "sure" pick, ofc no ). No Thomas for Boston and their offense tend to truggle without him and Phila is playing ok now, blowing Dallas by 42. They will try to avoid sweep by Boston as they lost previous three meetings this season. I think that main focus for Boston will be Monday game vs Wizards for 2nd spot, and Thomas will probably return for that match so i think it will be close affair here. Also favorites that are playing b2b against opponents from the bottom of the league are 2-12 ATS this season and on the road 0-7 this season.
Brooklyn - Dallas 104-111
Philadelphia - Boston 105-99

Parlays: 6-1 (+25,38 units)

Quote:
Originally Posted by egomax View Post
Thank u very much!!
No problem.
Old 20-03-17, 12:22   #5
idanb

idanb is on a distinguished road