BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Scandinavia

Scandinavia
Discuss Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, and Finnish, Icelandic, Faeroic, etc soccer here. Premier, 1.div and 2.div (and even lower, if bookies offer odds). Bet on Scandinavian soccer at:
BET365
100% bonus for new clients, superb odds and great live betting also on lower leagues!!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 18-02-17, 15:10   #61
Cypriot Eagle

Cypriot Eagle is on a distinguished road

Not that much luck with the underdogs today but FC Jazz +3.5AH against SJK. SJK has some issues as I stated earlier. They are also playing with a young goalkeeper today who is the son of the head coach who got released from his contract. Both teams to score also here.

Starting line ups at www.football-finland.com
Cypriot Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 19-02-17, 10:38   #62
Cypriot Eagle

Two bets for me today.
VPS vs MuSa both teams to score
PS Kemi to beat OPS -2.5AH

Starting line ups www.football-finland.com
Old 21-02-17, 08:53   #63
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

Mikkelin Pallolijat-FC Lahti,MP+2.5/2.75 and under 3.5/4

-FC Lahti come to here with weakened side,out of action are Pakkanen,Taimi,Nazimov, Kärkkäinen, Sesay, Sadik, Sadat, Tuominen ja Helmke.Very cold weather makes everything difficult too when there is -6 to -8 degrees.So 9 players out of action and 2nd division academy players(some of them) get chance tonight.Game come to be much tight than bookies expected!

Last edited by rogumu; 21-02-17 at 09:55.
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-17, 12:40   #64
rogumu

rogumu is on a distinguished road

FC Lahti starting XI:

12Tiainen Joona
24Voutilainen Paavo
3Hauhia Mikko
13Malen Masa
17Tapani Joona
18Osipov Pavel
19Paananen Aleksi
22Hertsi Loorents
28Kekkonen Oskari
16Hostikka Santeri
21Tanskanen Jens

Very much weakened line-up.
rogumu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-17, 13:08   #65
Cypriot Eagle

I agree with rogumu. FC Lahti will have in their starting line-up only 6 regulars. Others are youth or reserve team players. Eventhough MP is also missing players, I still like to bet MP with handicap.

More info at www.football-finland.com
Old 21-02-17, 18:36   #66
WiserthantheCrowd

WiserthantheCrowd is on a distinguished road

I missed out on this opportunity. Nice one Rogumu!

Kiitos also to Cypriot Eagle for your insight and for keeping this thread worthwhile to follow!
WiserthantheCrowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-17, 09:16   #67
Cypriot Eagle

Only one game today HauPa - PS Kemi. It is a must win for Kemi but odds too low. Also the handicaps are set correctly. I was thinking HauPa +2.5Ah but not much value there.

Old 25-02-17, 15:08   #68
egomax

egomax is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypriot Eagle View Post
Only one game today HauPa - PS Kemi. It is a must win for Kemi but odds too low. Also the handicaps are set correctly. I was thinking HauPa +2.5Ah but not much value there.

...fixed???? 0-0 at HF, and 1-6 as final result....
egomax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 12:47   #69
Cypriot Eagle

4 matches today in the Finnish Cup and they are all important. 3 derby games also

RoPS - PS Kemi
- This match is played in Kajaani so it is an away game for both. I like RoPS here, their team is better than Kemi. The last loss to KPV came because RoPS does not have any big players so the physical team of KPV was able to bully them around a bit. Also in their match against PS Kemi. Kemi does not have big men so it suits RoPS better. PS Kemi has better midfield but offense and defense is better with RoPS. The odds are good for a home win especially as PS Kemi will have to win this match to progress which will open the game a bit for RoPS to exploit.

HJK - HIFK
- Big Stadin Derby game which usually are close but I cannot see anything else here than a big HJK win. HIFK is bad and they are missing several players also from this match. HJK -1.5 AH has value. Maybe even a larger win for riskier bets.

Will come back to the remaining two when the line ups are announced.
Old 01-03-17, 14:39   #70
Cypriot Eagle

Thinking under 2.5 on the SJK - VPS game and a draw for the MIFK - Inter game. No big value bets though.

Good Luck!
Old 06-03-17, 12:41   #71
Cypriot Eagle

One match today with both teams playing with almost their best line ups.
FC Lahti though is missing a couple of defenders and last seasons top scorer Jasse Tuominen.

I think there will be goals here and will try JJK over 1.5 team goals with 2.85.

FT: 3-2 WIN

Good Luck!

Last edited by Cypriot Eagle; 07-03-17 at 07:45.
Old 07-03-17, 11:36   #72
Cypriot Eagle

The big game starts in just a couple of hours. Both teams playing with almost the best squad and as it is a crucial game, will go with under 2.5 goals with odds 2.00.

Ilves - KuPS

Good Luck!
Old 11-03-17, 08:05   #73
Cypriot Eagle

One match today and I see value on the Draw no Bet for the visitors.

FC Inter vs VPS

I have not been impressed with Inter so far, to me they still seem a bit of a mess. They are a better team than last season but I just do not trust Shefki Kuqi as head coach. They will also miss Julian Faubert, Njazi Kuqi and Mika Mäkitalo from this match which makes them weaker. They have a good starting 11 but the bench looks weak. VPS is almost the same as last year, the goalkeeper and the wing is weaker but they are still a very good side and I expect them to be fighting for Euro places again this season.. that is if they improve their offense. Despite scoring 16 goals in their 5 group stage matches, 15 of those were against really bad defenses.. (SJK defense is awful at the moment). They only managed 1 goal against Jaro and could not score any against 2nd division team Musa. Defensively they are organised though..

I will back VPS in this one (DNB) because of their defense. Inter is weaker offensively without those 3 players and lack creativity. VPS also has options on the bench more than Inter to win the match on the 2nd half.

Thinking also on small bets on X/2 HT/FT, the under is a bit too low for me because this is an early game. The risk of defensive slip-ups from both teams is there and if the other team is leading in the end, the other will push which might lead to more goals also.

Good Luck!
Old 13-03-17, 15:21   #74
Cypriot Eagle

There was a big surprise yesterday as 1st Div team Honka knocked out KuPS who I considered to be a Top-3 team in the Veikkausliiga. Not sure what happened there but when it is only 1 game, anything can happen.

Today the odds on SJK are going down and I am not sure why. SJK is flying directly from their Spanish training camp to this match in Kemi. So first you are going from a 25 degree warmth to 0 degrees. In Spain they played 2 games within the last 4 days. Despite rotating players, they must have trained hard there and it must take something out of these players. RoPS, had holidays and will be rested for this match. RoPS has problems, especially defensively but I like their energy. I also like their head coach Juha Malinen who I rate highly. He can get the best out of a mediocre team (which RoPS certainly is).

If this match would have been played in a couple of days time, I would have preferred SJK but RoPS draw no bet has the value here. Also both teams to score.

Good Luck!
Old 18-03-17, 09:46   #75
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ilves Tampere v KPV Kokkola
(Both coaches have some unnamed players doubtful for this game.)
Ilves Tampere: Antti Koskinen (0/0 d), Tariq Kazi (0/0 d)
KPV Kokkola: Miro Schwalenstöcker (3/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-17, 13:07   #76
Cypriot Eagle

Three matches today
Ilves vs KPV
- Tough game with both teams able to score. I rate Ilves higher so home win.
Jaro vs Honka
- Even more tougher game where I like the home team. Honka did knock out KuPS where they were very deadly on corners (3 goals). Jaro must have looked into that and I prefer them to win. Both teams to score and Jaro Draw no Bet
SJK vs FC Inter
- Now that SJK has gotten some new players to their defense, they look again strong. They still lack a bit of fire power but now as the match is played at their normal home stadium and on a bigger field, I suspect Billy Ions to start fireing again. I still do not rate Inter that high especially as Faubert is not fully fit and Njazi Kuqi out. SJK home win.

Good Luck!
Old 18-03-17, 15:39   #77
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

You do scuh great job mate and also show so much knowledge about Finnish and Cypriot leagues.
Thanks!
Old 20-03-17, 08:43   #78
Puntteri

Puntteri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1/8-finals highlights

for those interested. HJK, SJK, Ilves and Honka are through, draw for 1/4-finals today, match day 1-2.4 just ahead of Veikkausliiga first round.

http://huuhkaja.tv/?tv=suomencup&huu=F8109E02
Puntteri is offline   Reply With Quote