BWIN Pinnacle 888sport Bet365 10BET Gamebookers Betfair BET-AT-HOME Expekt 5Dimes CANBET

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
Southern Europe

Southern Europe
This subforum contains discussions for: Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, B&H, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, Cyprus
This section is brought to you by: BET365 - simply a brilliant bookie!

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 17-03-17, 14:22   #1
seppy
Freshman

seppy is on a distinguished road
Default Greece superleague 18-19-20/03/2017

Previous round was a no bet appart from aek win. In general we must be careful with greece. No need to splash monie around. I like my recent results, lets keep it up.

Saturday

Veroia kerkyra

Odds are ultra trash for hw around @1.50. Dunno what bookies thinking or if something is fishy. I dont care tbh, 1.50 for a team with 8 straight defeats.. yes +0.75 for kerkyra is tempting,hard working team but we talk abt greece so.. . No bet till now. Tbh the over looks tempting at 2.40.

Larisa panetolikos

This year, im expecting the safe points zone to be like 25 27 points. Larisa at 21 points they do need tbe win to secure things in a bizzare year for them. Started the season with dreams but quickly found out that nothing given to them freely. They rely mostly to their home ground for points, last 6 home games are u.beaten except a loss from paok. Scoring kinda regulary at home with some units worth mentioning. Ok team quality wise.

Panetolikos is also a home boost team and have alot of problems outside of agrinio. Goaless 3 games, safe 27 points, I dont need anything more. Ill grab the asian which is offered in value odds.

Pick: larisa -0,25 @2.02

Thanx

Atromitos aek

Well, I follow aek in every game, since forever, its my fav team. I believe this aint normal. Zero wins outside of oaka from october..they need to keep the momentum they have after the win vs paok. Last away try at panionios was decent but they tired in the 60th min. Fitness is a problem for aek, they do look exhausted in every match in thethe last half hour. It showed up in panionios. It didnt showed up alot in bith derbies due to the fact that both paok and oly left with 10. But exists. Reasons? 3 different minded coaches, poor training as usual in greece.

Atromitos looks sharp under sa pinto, last 6 games grabed 4 wins, with a win tomorow they will press aek alot for playoff positions. 1.95 for away win looks low, atromitos is under team, nothing here. Live options, with a goal early as aek will prolly enter to finish it, or a late goal from atromitos as aek has problems away +fatique will hit.

P.s injuries and stuff havent saw at all. Be back with any updates regarding missings.
seppy is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 18-03-17, 03:53   #2
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Atromitos in Peristeri is quite tight, especially now with Sa Pinto in technical leadership, has 8 to 11 under 2,5 and 7 to 11 no goal within, the two teams will fight for victory in any case do not want a negative result, expect close game and defenses have a primary role in the match
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs AEK ATHEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.44

Larissa has targeted this match, so said to serve the penalized in the previous match against Panionios, while returning and injured today, I will go with the incentive of a home
LARISA AEL vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +0.25 AH LARISA AEL, odds 1.95
--
stoixhma
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-17, 10:50   #3
tip74
banned

tip74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Atromitos FC v AEK Athens
Atromitos FC: N. Papadopoulos (0/0 g), Brito (14/0 m), Gougoudis (1/0 m), Vasiliou (17/1 f)
AEK Athens: Vranjes (9/1 d, suspended), Hugo Almeida (14/4 f), Rodríguez (18/2 m), Bakakis (7/0 m), Chygrynskiy (8/1 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com
tip74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-17, 00:42   #4
Macot
Super Moderator

Macot is on a distinguished road

Date: 19.3.2017
Sport: Football
Event: Greece Super League
Start time: 18:30
Game: Panathinaikos v Olympiakos
Pick: Panathinaikos @2,30 or more!
Bookies Offer: Pinnacle @2,31!
Stake: 10/10
Analysis:
My final pick for the day will be the most logical one: we simply need to opose slumping Olympiakos. Now it is obvious that their crisis is deep and their Europa League disaster last week will only deepen the problems. I think this is going to be one of the toughest derbies they played in the recent decade. Pana, after years of crisis, finally look strong again and they will be up for a kill.
Oly were once again some 10-12 points in front in the League and were looking strong in the Europe. But then things started to go all wrong, managing this season looks to be below par for suc han established Club and their results are the worst in recent years. Oly are still leading, but their advantage is now only 6 points and if they lose this, they could find themselves under pressure to win the title at all. They played four tough games lately and lost them all: against AEK, Panionios, PAOK and of course Besiktas. And Pana is the strongest after Turkihs Champions...
Also perfect for Panathinaikos is the fact they were able to prepare on this match. Oly played Europa League match three days ago while Panathinaikos were preparing the whole week long and for sure will have nore stamina and also motivation.
Panathinaikos will play with their best team while Oly will need to do some changes, taking all into account, I see Pana winning this: 2-1!
GL
Old 19-03-17, 03:48   #5
betcatalog

betcatalog is on a distinguished road

Panathinaikos is passive only four goals in the stadium. Total has 15 to 24 under 2,5 and 16 to 24 no goal, while also having 8 to 11 no goal at home, Olympiacos from five consecutive under 2,5 and six consecutive no goal. Total has 17 to 24 no goal and 8 to 11 under 2,5 and so in no goal away. Certainly the two groups will not want to lose, mainly for reasons of prestige and tranquility in the group, have the two best defensive lines in class, will have primary defense and not likely to take too many risks during the match, I expect close game with few goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

Asteras Tripolis has great grades necessity, as in the other games has three outside and two inside, the PAS is substantially indifferent, Asteras can exploit the weaknesses of PAS and get the three points of victory
ASTERAS TRIPOLIS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ ASTERAS TRIPOLIS, odds 2.00

Xanthi from seven to eight under 2,5 on the most recent and has a total of 17 to 24 under 2,5 and 10 to 12 under 2,5 home. Score and receives about one goal per match. Levadiakos away from headquarters has scored just three times. The two groups are not well, but they need the points, expect to rely on their defense and I expect close game with few goals
A.O XANTHI vs FC LEVADIAKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.47
betcatalog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-17, 13:25   #6
LaGloriosa
Freshman

LaGloriosa is on a distinguished road

Asteras Tripolis is a team with no history, in 3-4 years they come from state league to the first division having two rich owners and being a team helped by the system. They play in Super League for about 10 years, most of them they were in the first 7 teams, one time they finished in relegation zone but the system helped them stay by relegating Iraklis for "financial" reasons.

This year they are underperfoming the whole year, they have roster for the first 7-8 teams in the standings with a lot of quality players but now they are on a 9 games winless streak and they are not safe, just +5 from relegation zone. In the remaining 6 games they face mostly teams from the last half of the standings.

In the previous game coach Vergetis returned to the club, he was the trainer in the last 2 seasons and now he came back from Cyprus to bring the team to salvation, he took 1-1 in Levadia with Asteras having his best away game for months, they are extremely weak away so they need wins at home. Only one absent in a position were are ok back-ups.

PAS began trainings at 15 of June due to Europa League qualifiers, their pitch is the worst in Super League and playing there in the winter brings a lot of tiredness. They are exhausted after so many months, something that its easy to see, they have 1 win in last 8 games, and now they have lost hope for play-offs, they just wait for the season to finish, their coach admit it saying "we just want to finish with dignity" no words for play-offs or something.

Yesterday Veria, AEL won and in Greece, in the last fixtures teams from the bottom suddenly take a load of points, its common here a team with 17 points in 24 games to take for example 12-13 in last 5-6 games. Asteras is not feeling safe with +5 from relegation, a win now will give him a deep breath, they will stop the winless streak and will have time to see the last games with clean mind. PAS has no motive, he is very tired and the motive of Asteras will be strong, its a final for them.

1 going down since yesterday, i took at 2,00 yesterday, go for it in 1,80+ live.
LaGloriosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-17, 17:10   #7
seppy
Freshman

seppy is on a distinguished road

Larisa won, good win for us. No time to write today but lagloriosa covered it. Asteras is a good bet.
About derby, I will skip, gl mac
seppy is offline   Reply With Quote