Review of 2 soccer brokers I used.
1) Sportmarket.com (same platform - MollyBet - as in BetInAsia broker, their interfaces are identical)
+ intuitive interface
+ easy to deposit, taking into consideration skrill problems with non-SEPA countries it is the easiest and cheapest way to deposit for now as for me
+ has exchanges: betfair, matchbook, betdaq
- problems with loading of games: sometimes I can't find the game that was present minutes ago
- strange situation when odds 2.149 is shown, but real odds are always trunked to 2.14 and so on: 2.131 to 2.13, etc.
- sportmarket has lower odds for isn: when isn bookie has 2.21 in sportmarket you may check vodds to find better odds like 2.23, it worked many times
- minimum stake is 50 EUR, even more minumum is set for pinnacle: about 70eur for all the odds lower than 1.75
- pin88 is often unavailable for betting: it may be no information about that in ticker, but you see on every odds "Invalid accounts (6): PIN Account Backoff (6)" At the same time you may do bets without sportmarket in pin itself; other times it is shown in ticker that "Pin is currently not available to some customers", "severe issues loading pinnacle prices"
- support of sportmarket is not answering half a day; most of answers are not useful at all
- sportmarket has its own vocabulary of team names, cases if incorrect match-ups are often, you have to check who is playing by yourself
- in any case when sportmarket shown incorrect team they point to bookmaker which "always had correct" team, with that reason sportmarket ignores any your requests, any one
- in any interaction with client sportmarket looks as not client-oriented as it can be, even more stubborn and ignoring you than famous pinnacle support
- minimum turnover 5000EUR per month is needed "a couple of months in a row", otherwise sportmarket will shut down your account; previously sportmarket required 10000EUR per month
- skrill/neteller withdrawals are charged with 1% fee but no less than 10eur; 250eur is a minimum withdrawal
+ higher limits (up to 2.5 times higher)
+ vodds has bookie called sbc - it is a shade of ibc and isn, you may double your stake as sbc often has same odds and limits
+ quick support: answer in 5-15 minutes, up to 45 mins sometimes
+ friendly in chat
+ has future orders, useful thing: you choose the minimum odds to bet on position, when (and if) odds go that high - bet is done automatically
+ no minimum turnover per month is required; test login also is active forever in contrast to other brokers (active for 1-2 days only): check interface, odds, limits in vodds for free so long as you want
+ minimum stake is not limited
+/- finally acquired licence but only in First cagayan zone (Philippines)
- interface is a disaster: you always have to wait the load of all live games after log-in; it's non-intuitive how to find a game and not to wait for another useless loading; asian handicaps of -0.25 and 0.25 look the same as 0.25!
- cannot see Moneyline odds for pin88 in some games when odds are present in main pinnacle
- has problems with skrill recently: transactions in skrill are stopped because of skrill investigate vodds accounts for avoiding using merchant status (with proper comissions for transactions)
- vodds wants 100000EUR turnover per month for access to their API
- not popular: vodds has ~10 times lower volume of bets and number of users; total number of orders of all users is lower than 100000
Because of recent pinnacle' requirements for position taking, limits for pinnacle in both brokers are low.
Both brokers never ask bookies to recalculate bets. If you bet in pinnacle directly you still have chance to convince pin to follow their rules.
But odds in asian bookies are nice. Taking best odds of 5 bookies in one click is nice too.
I will not advice you to bet in any of that 2 brokers as for now. But opening something new is always exciting.
Verdict: brokers are always suspicious, you are not protected, you have no edge in any dispute with them, brokers work in a grey zone. You may find top-rated bookie to loose your money in a more convinient way.
I hope vodds will end their fight with skrill and will open bank account in SEPA-zone. If they do, I will definetely choose vodds over sportmarket.
My recomenation: start with low deposits, you may decide that problems in brokers are intolerable for you.