This site is for adults 18+ due to gambling/betting content. If you have a problem with gambling issues, or need information, please visit:
Gambling Help Online Gamblers Anonymous Gambling Therapy Gamble Aware Jugadores Anonimos JugarBIEN BeGambleAware GamCare

Go Back   Bettingadvice forum > Soccer >
England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales

England/Scotland/Ireland/Wales
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh soccer leagues. Analysis and predictions, from Eng Prem to Conference. From Scottish Premier to 3.div.
Beat an English bookie in his backyard!: BET365

Online Sports Betting at Pinnacle Sports
BET365: Simply the best bookie for livebetting! PINNACLE: BA's all time favourite bookmaker. Great odds!

Old 13-04-18, 12:36   #1
itzikzaken79
Freshman

itzikzaken79 is on a distinguished road
Default English premier league 14-16/4

Southampton-Chelsea. Southampton comes home after 3 defeats out when she needs points in the bottom fights. On the other side, Chelsea look like they have given up this season with bad results recently. I would love to hear more opinions. Home victory in a great odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itzikzaken79 is offline   Reply With Quote

PINNACLE SPORTS: One of the very best. New website!

Old 13-04-18, 12:52   #2
itzikzaken79
Freshman

itzikzaken79 is on a distinguished road

Two more games that caught my attention Burnley - Leicester Burnley in a very good shape recently come to a home game against Leicester who has been disappointed in the last round.

Newcastle-Arsenal two teams in good shape. Newcastle Betting odds around 3.2 looks good. I would love to see what the experts think of the English League

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itzikzaken79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 08:45   #3
Capouer
Freshman

Capouer is on a distinguished road

15/04/2018 5:00 PM Manchester United- WBA
Type: 2 (+2)
Course: 1.86
MarathonBet
7/10

Let me start with my opinion bookmaker "strawberry on the cake", because that's how I see Sunday's match between Manchester United and limping West Brom. Supporters of the Red Devils, probably in euphoria after the great second half of the team from the red part of Manchester against a rival from between Manchester City. I recall the derby duel ended with a score of 2-3 despite United losing to a break of 0-2, although it could easily be 0-4. As the main type I gave a handicap 2 goals very safely, but I personally recommend to lose the Red Devils points or lower handicap lines. In my opinion, the best bet is X2 at a good odds of 5.50 in Bet 365. All signs on earth and sky point to United's walk, but I see it differently, and here are a few factors that lead me to the game of guests.

1. United have a great series of 5 league victories in a row, which at PL level is a great result, which does not happen often, United over the aforementioned 5 meetings, won with City, Liverpool and Chelsea, also the cream itself ... .

2. The ManU series looks even more interesting for the next meetings without a draw - as many as 11

3. On the other side of West Brom and a terrible series: 10 meetings without victory, 4 defeats in a row, 15 away matches without victory

4. Manchester in the last 10 home matches only once covered the proposed handicap, it was 3-0 from Stoke.

5. H2H in recent years shows that United do not have easy meetings with WBA:
01/04/17 PL Manchester Utd West Brom 0: 0
11.11.15 UK Manchester Utd West Brom 2: 0
02/05/15 PL Manchester Utd West Brom 0: 1
28/09/13 EN Manchester Utd West Brom 1: 2

Bearing in mind the above, as well as the fact that if the WBA has any hopes to keep any points in this meeting are necessary, on the other hand relaxed United may slightly disregard the uncomfortable rival after the last great results which should create a chance for a surprise for guests. Besides, after the last derby of Manchester and the poor form of Krychowiak and the company, I expect a Utd mass band, which makes me even more inclined to play underdog.

Alternatively:
2 (+1.5) @ 2.38 Unibet 5/10
x2 @ 5.50 Bet 365 3/10
X @ 7.85 Unibet 2/10
Capouer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 11:02   #4
Mr. James Purray

Mr. James Purray is on a distinguished road

Ok the game between them in 2013 is very important for this one...
I don't understand these analyzes but it's me.
Mr. James Purray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 12:03   #5
HeatAr

HeatAr is on a distinguished road

Considering Arsenal's poor away form and Newcastle's recent rise in 2018 Newcastle to score over 1.5 goals @ 2.37 bet365 looks like a no brainer to me. HW is also worth a punt, but I think the draw is the most likely result, so I am going with the above mentioned bet.
HeatAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 21:16   #6
RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capouer View Post

MarathonBet
7/10

Alternatively:
x2 @ 5.50 Bet 365 3/10
X @ 7.85 Unibet 2/10
Impressive bets, congrats !
RonaldGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-18, 22:25   #7
CursedLuck

CursedLuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capouer View Post

MarathonBet
7/10

Let me start with my opinion bookmaker "strawberry on the cake", because that's how I see Sunday's match between Manchester United and limping West Brom. Supporters of the Red Devils, probably in euphoria after the great second half of the team from the red part of Manchester against a rival from between Manchester City. I recall the derby duel ended with a score of 2-3 despite United losing to a break of 0-2, although it could easily be 0-4. As the main type I gave a handicap 2 goals very safely, but I personally recommend to lose the Red Devils points or lower handicap lines. In my opinion, the best bet is X2 at a good odds of 5.50 in Bet 365. All signs on earth and sky point to United's walk, but I see it differently, and here are a few factors that lead me to the game of guests.

1. United have a great series of 5 league victories in a row, which at PL level is a great result, which does not happen often, United over the aforementioned 5 meetings, won with City, Liverpool and Chelsea, also the cream itself ... .

2. The ManU series looks even more interesting for the next meetings without a draw - as many as 11

3. On the other side of West Brom and a terrible series: 10 meetings without victory, 4 defeats in a row, 15 away matches without victory

4. Manchester in the last 10 home matches only once covered the proposed handicap, it was 3-0 from Stoke.

5. H2H in recent years shows that United do not have easy meetings with WBA:
01/04/17 PL Manchester Utd West Brom 0: 0
11.11.15 UK Manchester Utd West Brom 2: 0
02/05/15 PL Manchester Utd West Brom 0: 1
28/09/13 EN Manchester Utd West Brom 1: 2

Bearing in mind the above, as well as the fact that if the WBA has any hopes to keep any points in this meeting are necessary, on the other hand relaxed United may slightly disregard the uncomfortable rival after the last great results which should create a chance for a surprise for guests. Besides, after the last derby of Manchester and the poor form of Krychowiak and the company, I expect a Utd mass band, which makes me even more inclined to play underdog.

Alternatively:
x2 @ 5.50 Bet 365 3/10
X @ 7.85 Unibet 2/10
Great job, mate
CursedLuck is offline   Reply With Quote